Secretly watching my Ex-wife have

Story Info
I was very surprised that I liked it!
938 words
4.24
6.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I remember the first time I saw my wife having sex with another man. First, let me give you an idea what she looked like and how much she loved showing off her body. She is 5'5" 120lbs. Blonde hair, perfect white teeth. 38D - 29 - 34 measurements. She had a boob job just before I met her. They were just stunning!

She always loved to dress in very revealing and sexy outfits and bikinis. Every vacation we went on she would dress even sluttier, which I loved! Her favorite thing to wear out were short, bodycon dresses. To add to the thrill, she usually did not wear a bra or panties.

A few years later, we split up. But we still saw each other weekly for sex. I drove over one night to stop by our house (I moved to an apartment) for a booty call. But there was another truck in the driveway. The house was on a large lot without neighbors on one side and fenced around the backyard and pool. I parked a mile away and walked to the back fence and peeked through a gap.

There she was in her tiniest thong bikini and was walking back and forth trying to get the spa jets working. I recognized the guy that was sitting down watching her prance around. He owned a restaurant we went to often. When she got the jets working, she took off her top and then her bottoms and asked him if he was getting in. He jumped up and took off his shorts. He was already hard. (mine was and is bigger I noticed happily!)

I was incredibly surprised that I was not angry. I found myself extremely excited to watch her! They sat on the edge of deck with just their feet in the spa. Immediately started kissing as I watched his hands feel every part of that body. Soon she got on her knees and started giving him a blow job. Between the pool and deck lights, I could see everything. Over the next 20-30 minutes they fucked and towards the end they were on the deck. She was on all fours and facing right at me. I was hard as a rock! I was carefully stroking my cock the whole time. He started moaning and going faster, I knew he was about to cum in her. I started cumming about the same time he did in my wife!

Then another thing shocked me. I immediately got the urge to fuck her then lick her pussy clean of both loads! She had always loved it when I used to lick her to another orgasm after I had cum in her. He went inside to do something, leaving her there all naked. She rolled over and laid there with her knees up and spread, gently rubbing her pussy. (I knew that she had not had an orgasm while doing him) I really wanted to text her right then and tell her to sneak out of the gate, all naked and let me add a load and then clean you up!". Looking back, I am sure she would have said yes! The beautiful little slut! Lol!

I was able to watch them two more times. I never thought I would be one of those husbands that loved watching his wife have sex, much less the whole cleaning her up thing!

We got back together a few months after that. I told her about watching them that first time. She said, "You probably loved it". I did not answer her, and I never told her about the other stuff I wanted to do.

We broke up again about a year later, and she would stop by for sex once a week or so. One morning she came over for sex. I always had licked her to orgasm before I started fucking her, but this time she seemed wetter than normal. When I got my first taste, I knew that she just had sex before she came over!

Again, it shocked me that I found that exciting. I started licking her clit and slowly started going lower until my tongue was deep in her pussy. She was just losing her mind and came at least two times while I was getting every last drop out of her. Finally, I couldn't take anymore. I moved up and french kissed her while I shoved my rock-hard cock all the way in her with one thrust. I pounded her as hard as I could for 15-20 minutes. She came more times than I could count. I was getting close, and I told her I was going to cum deep in that pussy. She was just moaning as I was having one of the best orgasms of my life! It took us about 10 minutes to recover. When I pulled out, cum just started leaking out. I think she was expecting me to clean her up again, but I just scooped up everything I could and gently pushed it back in her! I told her I wanted that cum leaking out of her all day!

I wish I could have told her that I really enjoyed watching her have sex with another man and would love to clean her up after. I still have multiple fantasies involving her. Watching her gangbanged by four or more guys, especially by black guys. That little white body surrounded by black cocks? Wow! Oddly enough since I started dressing and being a bottom gurl only, those last two fantasies are the ones at the top of my list!