Secrets In Room 403 Pt. 04

Story Info
CEO discovers a preference for bbc.
3.4k words
4.64
5.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

/*

It was now 9:00 p.m. on Tuesday of Mike's first week in his new role.

On Monday he signed up for a gay hookup site and started soliciting visitors to his hotel room at the Intercontinental in Atlanta's swank Buckhead suburb.

Mike gave his first two blowjobs to Sam, a 6'6" white guy with a 7.5-inch cock; and Big Ray, a 6'8" black guy with a much longer cock.

Sam gave him a facial and then tricked Mike into looking into Sam's phone while naked and wearing a facial Sam had just given him.

Sam later used the photo to blackmail Mike. He forced Mike to host him at 8 p.m. tonight and let him fuck him bareback against his will.

Now Mike sits in front of the app, still horny after Sam took his anal virginity.

*/

CEO Recruits More Effectively

As I sat alone in my quiet hotel room, I browsed the gay hookup app and discovered additional filters. I started viewing through the filters and found that I could limit the people I saw by almost any dimension. The filters that interested me were race, cock size, and top/bottom preference, and distance from my location.

I set race to African American, I set cock size min to 8 inches, I left max cock size open, I set preference to top, and I limited distance to 10 miles. Once the filters were set, I clicked "OK."

The app now changed my view so that all I was seeing was hung black tops, exactly what I wanted from now on. There were still almost 2 dozen profiles from which I could select.

"I wonder if any of these hung guys are looking for a nearly virgin white bottom," I thought to myself, as I started stroking my cock again.

I saw that Big Ray was on the list and that he was active on the site.

"Hey Ray," I typed waiting for a response.

"Hey, Mike. How was your uncut Latin guy?" Ray responded followed by a smile emoji.

"He was a no show," I answered, "So now my urge is back, and I need some cock."

"I put the word out for you," Ray replied, "You should have some inbound traffic soon."

"Awesome, thanks Ray," I answered, "I hope some of them show up tonight, I'm still horny."

"Well, if it's an emergency, I am a gold member, I can do a blast message to up to 20 users," Ray replied.

"How does that work?" I asked, excited by the potential.

"My blast message will say that you are looking now, and what you are seeking. We can send it to any group we can define with a filter," Ray explained, "If one of the guys is horny right now, he will likely setup a meet."

"What if there is more than one reply?" I asked.

"Then you get to pick your favorite or let them all fuck you in a gang bang," Ray answered, followed by three ROFL emoji's.

"Let's do it!" I answered, "It's 9 o'clock but I'm sure somebody still wants to get off. Set the filter to black, more than 8 inches, and online."

"Looks like Mike has become both a jack-of-spades and a size-queen," Ray answered.

"?" I answered.

"Jack-of-spades is a white guy who only likes black cock. A size-queen only likes big dicks," Ray replied.

"Wow, so I guess I'm not the only one then," I answered, "is being those things frowned on?"

"Most of us really like it, because we know we've got what you want," Ray explained.

"Let's do it," I typed, committing myself to Ray's blast message.

"I just sent it, you should start seeing action," Ray typed, "Let me know if you don't, I might be able to sneak away and give you my cock again."

"Can you stop over now? I'd let you fuck me this time if you want," I typed.

"I can be there in 30 minutes if you're serious," Ray replied, "I bet you'll have more tops interested by the time I get there."

"I'll put the key under the lamp," I typed, "See you in 30 minutes."

I threw on my shorts and a t-shirt and took my key card out to the lamp. When I returned, there were two messages already. I quickly started up chat streams with both men.

The first guy's screen name was "Uncut&Thick". His picture showed his huge cock hanging with long foreskin hiding the head. We told each other what we were into. He liked that I told him I wanted to get naked, suck and get fucked. He said he was looking for right now and that he could be there within 20 minutes. Since Ray would likely beat him here, I told him just to knock on my door when he got here.

The second guy's screen name was "DeepDikn". He was only 25 and very muscular. All his pictures were of him hard. His huge cock cantilevered out from his body in a manner that made it look unnatural. As we chatted, it was clear that he didn't want to wait until tomorrow so I told him to come tonight a 10:30 after Ray and I would be done. I gave him my room number and told him to knock when he got here.

It was now 9:20. I expected Ray to arrive soon. I hopped in the shower to make sure I was fresh after Sam's fucking. I waited for Ray on the couch, naked as usual. At 9:40, the door key clicked open and in walked Ray. As Ray started to undress and fold his clothes on top of the dresser, I approached him, dropped to my knees, pulled off his boxers and took the end of his cock into my mouth.

"Wow, someone's horny," Ray said laughing, "you couldn't even wait for me to get my clothes off."

"I wanted to thank you for your blast message," I said, "I've already got two more tops coming."

"Tonight?" Ray asked, surprised.

"Yeah, right after you're done with me," I said, looking up at him while intermittently sucking his cock.

Just then, there was a knock at the door. I looked out through the peephole and saw a black man with a shaved head that I recognized as "Uncut&Thick".

"Oh shit," I said, "he's here early."

Before Ray could say a word, I opened the door while standing behind it and let Uncut in. He quickly stepped in, and I closed the door behind him. He saw Ray and me both naked and looked a little angry.

"You didn't say this was a group thing," Uncut said as he glared at me.

"I didn't know either dude," Ray said, looking at Uncut with a look that indicated he wasn't lying.

"Is it OK?" I asked, "I know I'm horny enough for both of you."

"I don't want to get started and then have you tap out on us because you can't take the dick," Uncut said, with a tone of frustration in my voice.

"Please stay, I'll make it worth it for you," I begged.

"I'll stay for $200," Uncut said, as he looked directly into my eyes.

I quietly walked to my closet, pulled my wallet out of the safe and grabbed two one-hundred-dollar bills. I closed the closet and walked back to Uncut as he held his hand out. I placed the money in his hands shaking my head.

"I never thought I'd pay someone to fuck my ass," I said with a smirk on my face.

"Don't worry, you're only paying me $20 per inch. That's a bargain," Uncut said, laughing under his breath.

I got back on my knees and returned to Ray's cock. He was still flaccid, so I lifted his cock and sucked one of his large balls into my mouth to try to turn him on. I laid his big black cock on my face while looking up at him with one of his balls in my mouth. He rubbed his big cock all over my face. The aroma was fantastic, my face and shoulders were flush with excitement.

I felt my wrist being grabbed and lifted while I was washing Ray's balls. I pulled off to look over and see Uncut putting his cock in my hand. I assumed he wanted me to stroke it while I sucked on Ray.

I stopped to look at Uncut's thick dick. I was fascinated by how the head bulged under his foreskin. I'd never seen an uncut cock before, now I had a 10-inch version in my hand. I reached up and stroked Ray's cock at the same time. It was like a fantasy, I had two black cocks at my disposal in my private hotel room. I could do whatever I wanted with them both.

I leaned over and took Uncut's big cock into my mouth. His aroma made it clear that he hadn't showered recently. It was strong but not bad, I kind of liked it.

"Suck that fat cock, white boy," Uncut urged, while I took him in to the back of my throat.

"He's a natural," Ray laughed, "I taught him how to deep-throat last night in just one lesson."

"Show him, Mike," Ray said, as he held his now fully erect cock out and pulled my head his direction.

I opened my mouth and took him in, bobbing on his cock to get it wet before I throated it. Then I used the trick he showed me last night to dive down on it balls deep.

"Fuck," Uncut said, "I want some of that throat."

Ray held my head so I could throat him some more. Then, he let go and let me turn back to Uncut. As I turned, I saw Uncut's monster pointing at me. It was now fully erect but the head was still hidden under the foreskin.

I bobbed on Uncut's cock a couple of times to lubricate it. Then, I pushed it in as far as I could. I started having trouble when there were still two inches left. I felt Uncut's hands surround my head and start pulling me down the rest of the way. Soon, my nose was buried in the small afro above Uncut's cock.

"Yeah, we're going dick this white boy down tonight," Uncut growled.

I continued entertaining my visitors while naked and on my knees. I alternated between each man as minutes passed. I was learning to stroke on one cock while I deep throated the other.

"Let's get him on the bed so we can fuck him," Uncut demanded.

CEO Has Scheduling Snafu

I stood to walk over to the bed. Just then, there was a quiet knock at the door. I looked out the peep hole and saw the 25-year-old black kid who called himself "DeepDikn."

I stood behind the door and slowly opened it allowing him to enter. He stopped in his tracks as he walked in to find me naked with two naked black men whose cocks were shiny from my saliva.

"Is this a gang bang?" Deep asked, while kicking his shoes off.

He seemed to be unfazed by the surprise. His cock was already tenting his shorts.

"Dude! You've got to tell people when it's a group thing," Uncut complained, "I'll stay this time, but this is fucked up."

"Why don't you get up on the bed on all fours and we'll get you ready to fuck while you suck the new kid off," Ray said, "We're going to have to get creative and take turns or we'll be here all night."

I climbed onto the bed on all fours and crawled to the edge so I could suck DeepDikn's cock. The kid didn't waste time, he immediately stepped forward and entered my mouth. I bobbed on the end of his freakishly hard cock and then tried to deep throat him. I paused about halfway and then leaned forward and took him to the base.

DeepDikn wasn't going to wait for me to suck him the way he liked. Instead, he just started fucking my face the way he wanted it. I heard the squishing sounds of my throat as DeepDikn hammered away.

Meanwhile, one of the other men was squirting lube into my ass getting me ready to get fucked.

"I don't do bareback," I said, pulling off DeepDikn's cock.

"We hear you," Ray said, "We all have condoms here when we need them."

While DeepDikn was living up to his namesake on my throat, I felt someone's big cock pressing on my backdoor. I braced for what I knew was coming next. I felt the familiar flash of pain as his cock entered my ass and started trying to find the bottom.

DeepDikn pulled out of my mouth for a second and looked over my shoulder to see Ray entering my ass. At six feet eight inches, he was quite a site to see kneeling behind me with his large hands on my ass.

DeepDikn waved Uncut in to indicate it was his turn to use my throat. Uncut picked up where DeepDikn left off. He took deep strokes into my throat; stopping frequently to get the full experience of being deep inside. I could feel him grabbing my throat from underneath, almost like he was trying to feel his cock in my throat through the skin.

Ray was working himself slowly into my ass. I was glad he was first because he seemed considerate.

"You won't believe how tight this white boy is," Ray groaned as he started making slow strokes into my ass, "I don't think I'm going to last very long."

"I didn't expect that I'd be joining in a white boy spit roast tonight," Uncut laughed, as he worked his cock in and out of my throat at the other end.

DeepDikn grabbed my right hand and placed his hard cock in it. I did my best to stroke him, but it was difficult to remember to keep stroking it when I was experiencing the sexual overload of having two huge black cocks impale me at the same time. I knew I wanted more of this experience and now I knew I how to get it using the app.

"Fuck this is awesome!" I said as soon as Uncut gave me a break, "I can't believe how good this feels."

"I want to try that ass," Uncut told ray, as he stepped up behind him.

"Just give me one more minute, man. I'm close," Ray said, breathing heavily.

DeepDikn re-entered my mouth and was back up to his normal speed. My head was being rocked by his rough treatment. I worried about having him in my ass because he was so rough.

"Here it comes!" Ray said, as I felt his big black cock throb in my ass.

DeepDikn continued to fuck my face while Ray's orgasm subsided. When Ray finished, he pulled out of my ass with his condom intact. As soon as he was out, Uncut went in. He was thicker than Ray. I could tell the difference because of the level of discomfort.

As Uncut mounted me, DeepDikn surprised me by blowing his load down my throat. I expected him to wait and cum in my ass. Instead, he was injecting his cum into my stomach from deep in my throat without making a sound.

His legs were spasming as he unloaded into me. When his orgasm faded, he pulled back letting me suck the end of his cock clean. I had taken care of two men and there was still a third pounding my ass.

I looked up and saw Ray getting dressed. DeepDikn was in the bathroom, I assumed he was cleaning up. I was surprised to see him re-enter the room with a condom in his hand.

"You're not done?" I asked as Uncut continued to fuck my ass.

"No, I'll be ready when this guy's done. I didn't come here for just a fucking blowjob," the kid made it clear.

"See ya guys," Ray, said as he headed to the door, "Mike, I'll be in touch."

I watched as Ray snuck around the door so nobody could see in.

"Kid, you're turn in his ass," Uncut said, "I want to cum in his mouth."

Uncut pulled out of my ass and stepped off the bed. I felt the bed move as DeepDikn jumped up for his turn at my white ass.

"Is he still tight?" the kid asked, as he lined up his cock to enter me.

"He's tight as you'll ever get," Uncut answered.

Uncut pulled off his condom and dropped it on the floor while he stood in front of me. I could finally see the head of his cock because the foreskin was pulled back. The long black shaft contrasted with the bright pink head, I found it so exotic compared to mine.

"I love your black cock," I moaned, as I sucked it into my mouth.

"Looks like you do," Uncut laughed, "I'm going to give you your money's worth."

Once again, I had two black cocks hammering away at both ends. I knew these men only by their screen names on a random gay hookup app. DeepDikn was really slamming my ass from behind. I was moaning hard on Uncut's, probably adding to the stimulation.

I started to feel like I was going to cum again from all the prostate stimulation. It seemed like Uncut was in the same condition as he was moaning rhythmically while I fellated him.

"Here's another load, boy!" Uncut growled as he started bucking and unloading into my mouth. I swallowed his thick salty cum as fast as I could while he was in my mouth. Then he shoved his dick in deep, so it didn't matter if I swallowed or not.

I was so sexually overloaded it caused my body to convulse with my second orgasm of the evening. Neither of my black molesters even noticed that they had caused their white bottom to cum again.

Uncut was busy making sure that I sucked the remaining cum off his big uncut cock. DeepDikn was single-mindedly brutalizing my previously virgin ass. He had already cum once, so I knew that it was going to take him a while.

Uncut picked up his condom and headed into the bathroom to clean up. I heard the toilet flush and watched Uncut walk back out and start to get dressed.

"This turned out OK, white boy," Uncut said, smiling back at me on the bed on all fours with DeepDikn still hammering my ass.

"I'd be happy to do this for you every week if that's what you need," he continued, "you're a real freak, I'm sure you're going to be able to find plenty of big black cocks that want to take you for a ride."

Uncut exited the room, quickly closing the door behind him.

It was just me and the kid now. He was still banging my ass from behind. I was sore because the lube had gotten sticky and because of his overuse.

"Hey, I gotta take a break," I said, "Why don't you lie on your back and I'll finish you with my mouth."

"Seriously?" DeepDikn scoffed sarcastically, "You said you wanted black dick, now you're tapping out?"

"This is my first time with anal," I said, getting up slowly and walking to the bathroom to get a washcloth to clean up my own cum from the bedspread. I returned to the room and found DeepDikn laying on the bed with his head propped up looking at his phone.

"Suck me off while I watch some porn and then I'll go," DeepDikn said.

As I crawled between his legs to continue servicing his giant phallus, I looked at the clock, it was only 10:30 p.m. I thought about my time in the room since 8 p.m. I had swallowed the loads of 4 men and been fucked by them all as well. Now I was going to swallow a second load from this 25-year-old. Then I remembered that I had also allowed Sam to cum in my ass. I was flooded with shame for a few seconds, but it didn't stop me from opening my mouth and once again taking DeepDikn's cock into my throat.

To be continued...