Secrets In Room 403 Pt. 06

Story Info
It's Wednesday Night, Mike and Jim start working the plan.
3.3k words
4.77
4.1k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

/*

It's now Wednesday evening. Our CEO's last night in town before he flies home to his wife.

After dinner and drinks, Mike was stopped by the night manager, Jim Cartwright.

Jim showed Mike incriminating security tapes that allowed Jim to discover Mike's secret.

Jim negotiated a deal with Mike to help him continue satisfying his urges while eliminating the risk of being further discovered.

Mike agreed to suck Jim's cock every evening at 7:30 for his entire 9-month assignment. Jim agreed to provide a list of quality tops that would keep Mike's calendar full.

It's now 9:00 p.m., Mike has just completed his commitment to Jim and is now back at his computer, naked, looking for more tops on his final evening this week.

*/

I was sitting at my hotel room desk, naked, looking at profiles of black men on the gay hookup sight. Even though Jim said he could provide a solid flow of black tops, I couldn't wait to get myself in front of more black guys this evening. I was slowly stroking myself with a full-fledged hard-on.

Unexpectedly, I heard a key card being inserted and the door handle turned to open the door. In walked Jim with a black man behind him that had the build of a running back.

"Mike, this is Clark," Jim said, with a smile on his face, "Clark is our head of security, he's the individual who brought us the video that I showed you. He will also be instrumental in ensuring that the cameras are turned off when I ask him to."

"Nice to meet you Clark," I said, holding out my hand to shake.

"You were just stroking your dick with that hand," Clark laughed, as he hesitated to return my handshake.

"Jim tells me that we have our own private jack-of-spades staying with us on a long-term basis," Clark continued.

"Mike, Clark can fill the spot every night right after me. Since we start at 7:30 p.m., Clark would be here at 8:00 p.m.," Jim explained, "I think he might need an hour because he wants the full treatment, if you know what I mean."

"Clark is very important to our deal, so I would suggest you give him the V.I.P. treatment and do what he asks," Jim clarified.

"I'll do whatever Clark needs to be satisfied," I answered, cautiously while looking at Clark to see if I could read his facial expressions.

"I don't use condoms, but I'm married and I'm clean, can you manage that?" Clark asked.

"I told Jim, I don't do bareback, but I am willing to make an exception for you, Clark, since you are the one who is critical to keeping my secret," I said, with a strange mix of anxiety and lust showing on my face.

"Since you're so important, I'm willing to submit to all of your wishes as long as you don't leave any marks that my wife might discover," I said, realizing that I just told this stranger I would do anything he asked of me.

"Hey, I want that deal too!" Jim interrupted, smiling, and throwing his hands out to show surprise at my offer.

"How late do you want to go tonight, Mike?" Jim asked, "I think I can find at least two more tops for you, maybe even four if you want to go late."

"It's my last night, I can be up late if it works for everyone. Let's say 2 a.m.," I replied.

"That's three more tops or a bunch of guys who just want blowjobs," Jim said, "Let me get to work for you Mike. I'll leave you with Clark and stop up at 10 with more black cock for you."

Clark didn't waste any time getting undressed. As he pulled off his shirt, it was obvious he was very athletic. His stomach muscles were shredded, and a distinct v pointed from his waist down toward his crotch. He had broad shoulders, a tiny waist, and large muscular thighs. His body was a 10.

I took my place on my knees in front of him as he unzipped his work pants and lowered them along with his boxers. As he did, I watched his long black cock extend into his boxers and finally fully appear as his boxers approached his lower thighs, just above the knees. It was thick and long; it was the biggest cock I had ever seen.

"How big is that monster," I asked, looking up at Clark from my knees.

"Never measured it. But nobody has ever been able to take the whole thing in any hole. Even my wife," Clark said, with a proud smile on his face.

"I might not be able to take it all either, but my goal over time is to be able to take it all in my mouth and ass," I said, my voice quivering with excitement as I knelt amazed by his giant phallus. But right now, you're the V.I.P., so your wish is my command," I joked, smiling up at him.

"Hop on the bed and get on all fours, I want to fuck your ass for a while until you tap out," Clark said as he walked to the edge of the bed, "Do you have any lube here?"

"Yeah, it's on the dresser," I answered, "I'm told I'm kind of tight, I haven't taken many cocks yet. I only started bottoming this week."

Clark didn't answer me, he just waited for me to get into position for him. While he waited, he stroked his cock and added some lube to it while it was getting hard. I grabbed the lube and squeezed it into my right hand, then I inserted my fingers into my ass to lube myself as I prepared to be impaled by Clark's massive cock. I placed the tip of the bottle into my ass and squeezed lightly to add more lube to my hole.

"You ready for this black cock, bitch?" Clark asked, rhetorically, as he slapped his large piece of meat against the crack of my ass and lower back. He placed his hips against my ass cheeks and poked my back where the tip of his cock reached.

"This is how far I'll be if you take it all, boy," Clark indicated, as I felt his finger pressing down on my back almost halfway up.

"Jeezus," I said, with my voice shaking, "Is that even possible?"

"With practice, you'll be taking it that deep every time," Clark said, confidently, "I'm going in now, take a breath."

I felt the enormous head of Clark's cock spread my hole as he entered. It felt like I was being sodomized by a baseball bat. The pressure was continuous as Clark worked himself inside. I could feel exactly where he was in my bowels, as he continued his pursuit. Clark was already as deep in my ass as Ray had been, now he was entering new territory.

"Gawd, Clark!" I moaned, "that's a fucking massive cock. Hold there for a second while I adjust to your size."

Clark paused for a second. Then he started rocking back and forth, fucking me with short strokes while holding at his current depth. My body started to adjust to Clark's size; the discomfort started to be replaced by pleasure.

"Ung, this is so fucking hot," I said as Clark impaled me with his massive cock, "are you all the way in?"

"I'm about two-thirds in," Clark said, matter-of-factly, "Do you want the rest?"

"I don't think I can take it, Clark," I said, "will you stop if I ask."

"Of course!" Clark said, "my goal is for you to enjoy this, so you beg for it every week."

"Ok, let's try to go balls deep," I said, with a cautious tone.

I felt more pressure as Clark started to go deeper. Suddenly the pain elevated, and I begged him to pause.

"Clark, I want to take it all, but I'm feeling pain right here," I told Clark, "Just hold and see if I can muscle through."

Clark paused briefly and then started rocking again, fucking me with short strokes. I let him continue, and the pain started to subside. Then Clark started taking deeper strokes. Each stroke took him deeper into my ass until I felt his hips up against my ass cheeks.

"You've taken it all, boy," Clark said, as he held his monster still, at maximum depth.

"Holy shit!" I said, "I've never felt anything like this."

Clark started rocking his cock in and out, taking longer strokes each time.

"Jesus, you're tight!" Clark moaned, as he speared my ass on his massive cock, "You ready to start fucking?"

Before I could answer, Clark jumped to the next level, taking half strokes in and out of my ass. It felt like my insides were being scrambled by an auger. I couldn't take the intensity.

"Clark, I've got to tap out!" I yelled, hoping that Clark would give me a break.

Clark stopped and then slowly pulled out of my battered hole.

"Roll over on your back, I want to fuck your mouth," Clark instructed.

I rolled onto my back and let my head hang over the side of the bed. Then I opened my mouth for Clark so he could try me at the other end.

"Let's see if you can take it in this hole," Clark said, as he shoved the head of his cock into my mouth.

Clark didn't hesitate to go deep into my throat. My airway was immediately restricted, as my eyes bulged watching his huge balls swing towards my forehead.

"Gawk, Gawk," I heard coming from my body as Clark sawed away in my throat.

"Here you go!" Clark growled as he tried to impale my throat with his cock.

I watched as his balls got closer and closer to my eyes and forehead. His thigh muscles flexing as he worked his massive black rod deeply into my throat.

"Almost there, boy," Clark said, as he inhaled, almost like he was trying to open the lid of a very tight jar, "Only a couple more inches."

I struggled for breath as Clark kept driving his dick further into my head and neck. His balls were finally resting on my eyelids as he started stroking. I tapped on his legs indicating that I had to breathe. Clark pulled out, and I gulped in air while lifting my head to look up at him.

"Did I take it all?" I asked in anticipation.

"Yes, boy, you're an absolute sword swallower!" Clark laughed.

"I want it again," I said, letting my head fall back so Clark could enter.

I heard squishing noises as Clark sawed away in my throat. His heavy balls tapping my eyelids and eyebrows with each stroke. We got into a rhythm where he would take five or six strokes and then stop for me to breathe. I'd gulp in air and then he'd go again.

My mind was racing with lust thinking about how I must look, lying on my back letting this black man fuck my head with abandon. My cock was rock hard, and I reached up to stroke it as I was getting throat fucked.

"Looks like you're into this, my little jack-of-spades," Clark scoffed, breathing heavily, "are you going to cum with my dick down your throat?"

The taboo and perversion of my actions had me at my sexual limit. I started spraying cum all over my stomach and chest; moaning as I did.

"There you go, boy," Clark groaned, "cum for me with my cock balls deep in your mouth."

Clark stopped and held his pubic bone against my chin as I continued spraying my load onto myself. His balls were over my eyes, so I was literally blinded by them. As my orgasm subsided, I needed air. Clark sensed my need to breathe, and he pulled out of my throat.

I got up off my back and got onto all fours.

"I want it back in my ass," I said to Clark, my face red from the lack of oxygen and from the depth of my orgasm.

Clark was only too happy to oblige. He stepped in behind me and slid his cock in about halfway.

"Fuck me!" I moaned, lost in a frenzy of perversion, "cum in my ass."

I couldn't believe what I had just said. Something about being so dominated by Clark's giant cock in my throat had turned me into a total whore for big black cock. I just asked this stranger to sodomize me to completion. I had lost my senses to my perverted desires.

Clark shoved his cock back into my ass and started taking longer and longer strokes. I had my head up and was gulping air into my mouth as he took me progressively deeper. Just then the door unlocked, and Jim walked in with another man in tow.

Jim looked at my facial expression and realized that I might not be thinking clearly.

"Jesus, Clark. Don't kill him," Jim said, with concern in his voice.

"This boy is a true cock whore, Jim. He can't seem to get enough," Clark grunted as he hammered away at my ass.

"Yeah, our video showed him recruiting guys for his own gang bang. He does like big cocks," Jim laughed.

"I assume Leo is next," Clark said as he stroked his cock in and out of my ass while addressing the man with Jim.

"Yeah, Leo just wants his cock sucked," Jim said, "Do you mind if we work him in now? His shift is over, and he must be home soon, or his wife will get suspicious."

"You want me to suck him now?" I asked, between groans, "It turns me on to take two guys at once."

Leo didn't need a second invitation. He kicked off his shoes and took off his dress shirt to reveal a broad barrel chest. Leo was about 6 feet tall and about 190 pounds. He wasn't built like Clark, but he still looked pretty good. I would guess he was in his mid-thirties.

"Leo is our head chef," Jim said proudly, "He's been with us for years, and he likes getting sucked."

Leo unzipped his fly and lowered his slacks. He walked over to the edge of the bed and lowered his boxers to reveal a swinging, uncut dick.

"Can you deep throat 8 inches?" Leo asked as he tapped his cock on my forehead showing dominance.

"Shit, he just took all of mine and I'm over 11 inches!" Clark said, as he continued to hammer my ass non-stop.

Leo placed his cock head on my lips. I opened and took him in, then I leaned forward and took him to the base.

"That's what I told you, Leo," Jim said, laughing, "this guy has almost no gag reflex. He's a natural."

"Do you boys mind if I stay and watch?" Jim continued, "this is hotter than any porn I've seen on the internet.

Jim sat on the couch and watched as his two colleagues fucked me at both ends. I was sandwiched between two giant cocks taking them as deeply as I could working to satisfy both men with my throat and ass.

"He's here every week?" Leo asked, "this is almost too good to be true."

"Starting next Sunday, we get him 4 nights a week," Jim confirmed, "I don't think I'll ever have to jack off again."

"This boy's going to be so filled with cum, he might drown," Leo grunted, as he fucked my face, "five or six guys a night, four nights a week, that's serious cum whore territory there."

My mind was vibrating with lust as I heard Leo, putting numbers to my perversion. I'd be getting fucked two dozen times every week. That's almost 100 times a month. By the time I was done with this assignment, I'd be fucked almost 1000 times. I couldn't begin to calculate the total amount of cum I'd be taking, but it seemed like gallons.

Clark started groaning as his pace increased. I could tell he was very close.

"Fuck, this is it!" I heard him moan, as I felt something warm deep inside my guts.

Clark kept pumping his cock in and out of me while he orgasmed, firing rope after rope deep into my ass. I couldn't believe how turned on I was by letting this stranger cum in my ass. I felt dirty and aroused all at the same time.

Leo was taking long strokes into my throat as I waited for him to feed me his load. Clark was done with my ass and slowly pulled out as Leo continued to take what he wanted.

"Wow, Clark. Nobody told me you were hung like a horse," Jim laughed as he saw Clark's softening cock leave my ass and swing between his legs.

"I don't think Mike is ever going to be the same after what you did to him back there," Jim continued.

"He's still tight," Clark replied, "but check with me again after week four."

Leo grabbed my head and started moaning. Jim and Clark watched as Leo blew his load down my throat. As Leo finished, I sucked the tip of his cock to clean up what was left in his shaft.

"That boy is a hungry hole!" Leo laughed, "It looks like he just loves to swallow my cum."

"We're going to have fun with him," Jim said, "but you all need to do your part to keep this quiet."

I fell onto my back on the bed, trying to recover from the 80 minute fuck session I just survived.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"10:20 p.m." Jim replied, "When do you want your next top?"

"I think I might actually be done for tonight, Jim," I replied, "these two really punched my ticket."

"Well, think about it for a bit. Our hotel engineer gets off duty at 11 p.m." Jim explained, "He was anxious to meet you."

"But watching you take those two guys has me rock hard again. Would you mind relieving me one more time?" Jim asked as he undid his belt.

"How do you want it, Jim?" I asked, as I climbed off the bed and walked over to him as he stood up from the couch to take off his slacks.

"I like you on your knees, if you don't mind. I like to just sit and watch you suck me, it really turns me on," Jim explained.

Jim sat back on the couch with his pants around his ankles. I took my place on my knees between his legs and started sucking his cock for a second time in three hours.

"He's sucking you again?" I heard Leo say, as he emerged from the bathroom, "this white boy must really love black cock."

"Tell Roger, to stop up at 11:00, Leo. He already has a card so he can let himself in. I think Mike should be done with me by then," Jim told Leo, as I sucked his cock.

I assumed that Roger must be the hotel engineer he talked about earlier. I guess Jim assumed that since I was willing to suck him off so soon after Clark and Leo fucked my brains in, I was willing to take Roger next.

It was nice to have Jim's cock back in my throat again. For some reason, I felt gratitude toward him because he was making this all possible. I decided Jim would always get preferential treatment at any hour of the day. I wanted his balls empty and his mind happy. He was living up to his word, bringing me as much black cock as I could handle.

I edged Jim, hoping to make him last until Roger arrived. I wanted my next top to see me naked, on my knees, sucking Jim's cock. I wanted Roger to know that I was Jim's boy, and that I would do whatever he needed. I also wanted him to know that I was a willing white bottom with a deep hunger for black cock.

To Be Continued...