Secrets In Room 403 Pt. 07

Story Info
CEO Mike Tests His Endurance.
3.1k words
4.8
3.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

/*

It's now Wednesday evening. Our CEO's last night in town before he flies home to his wife.

Mike's secret was discovered by Jim Cartwright, the night manager.

Mike agreed to suck Jim's cock every evening at 7:30 for his entire 9-month assignment. Jim agreed to provide a list of quality tops that would keep Mike's calendar full.

It's now 11:00 p.m., Mike blew Jim, per their agreement, at 7:30.

Jim then brought up Clark, the head of security with an 11-inch cock. Clark won't use a condom, so Mike agreed to make an exception just for him.

From 9:00 p.m. to 9:45 p.m., Mike let Clark fuck him however he wanted. At 9:45 p.m. Leo, the head chef, joined Clark and Mike in the action.

Mike let the two black men spit roast him while Jim stayed and watched.

It's now 10:20, and Mike is back on his knees sucking Jim for a second time because watching the live sex show made Jim horny.

Jim sent Leo to go get Roger, the hotel engineer, so he could have his turn with Mike at 11 p.m.

*/

"Gawd you're good at this, Mike," I heard Jim say from above while I was deepthroating his 8-inch uncut dick for the second time in 3 hours.

I stopped to repay the compliment, "You have a great cock, Jim," I said, "I am looking forward to keeping you happy. I'll do this as often as you like."

"That's my boy," Jim said, using his hand to push me back down onto his wet dick.

I continued edging Jim, hoping to make him last until Roger arrived. I found it very arousing to have my next top see me naked, servicing his boss on my knees.

I was moaning now, thinking about the scene I wanted to create. My cock was again hard as I fantasized about what Roger would see upon his arrival. I wanted him to see me swallow for Jim willingly and then clean his cock in my mouth before I let him zip up to go home.

In the span of about 3 hours, I had taken 3 loads from Jim's cadre of hung black studs. I was about to take my fourth from Jim and then my fifth from Roger when he arrived. To think that just 3 days ago, I was a straight man who was curious about black cock. After this crash course, I was becoming a deepthroat expert and a tight enthusiastic bottom for complete strangers. It was devious, perverted, and thrilling.

I heard another keycard being inserted and soon the door opened. I didn't look up because I wanted to stay focused on making Jim cum in my mouth ASAP.

A Unexpected Duo

"You about done, Jim," I heard Leo's familiar voice say, "Roger is raring to go here."

"I'll be done here in a minute," I heard Jim say, in a voice that indicated he was very close.

I doubled my efforts, taking full strokes from the tip to balls deep every time. Jim's big uncut cock was shiny with my saliva. My nose was going right into his pubes with each stroke. My face was flush with lust and due to lack of oxygen as I cut off my own airway to pleasure Jim's dick.

"Look at him take that cock," I heard a new voice say. I assumed it must be Roger, "Does he always deepthroat like that?"

"You bet he does," Jim groaned, "and he swallows it all too, watch!"

I felt Jim's hands clasp my head and hold my face down with my nose again buried in his pubes. I put my hands behind my back to show my submission so Roger would know that I liked Jim's treatment.

"Fucking swallow it, Mike," Jim growled, as he fed me a second load for the evening.

I stayed down on Jim until his hands relaxed. Then I slid back up his long shaft and nursed the head of his cock in my mouth, sucking out the last of his seed. I lingered there for a while, breathing through my nose. I wanted to make sure I got everything before I released Jim's spent cock from my mouth.

"Thanks Mike," Jim said, as he stood to pull his pants up. He patted me on the head like a dog who had just done a trick for him.

"Leo, I thought you had to get home to the missus," Jim said, casually.

"I told her that I had to stay late and prep for a group breakfast tomorrow," Leo replied, "I've got to take a shot at that tight ass. Clark says it's unbelievable."

I crawled over in front of Roger and started undoing his fly for him. Roger was shorter than the others, but he was very fit. I was curious what he was packing underneath his work pants.

Roger was undoing his shirt while I undid his fly. Leo was removing his shoes quickly and stripping off everything else as fast as he could.

Mike Doubles His Weekly Quota

"Looks like you're going to get tag teamed again, Mike," Jim said laughing, "Would you like me to set guys up two at a time next week?"

"I don't mind if they don't mind," I said, as I lowered Roger's slacks and let him step out of them, "Will we run out of guys if we double up the time slots?"

"I've got plenty of guys in mind. Besides, I have all weekend to line them up. We'll start at 7:30 and go until Midnight every night. Does that work?"

"That sounds perfect Jim," I said as I lowered Roger's boxers to see what he had to offer me, "So that makes 8 guys plus you at 7:30 right?"

"Oh Lord, keep me on that roster," I heard Roger say laughing, as I stroked his 9-inch cut cock trying to get him hard.

"That's a lot of guys, Mike," Jim said, in a concerned voice, "I don't want to wear you out."

I didn't answer Jim, because I now had Roger's cock in my mouth, and I was about to show him my deepthroat skills. Roger's cock was shaved smooth, which I kind of liked. It seemed to be easier to breathe when I had him balls deep in my mouth.

While I was sucking Roger, I felt the head of Leo's cock against my asshole. He seemed very anxious to start fucking so he could get home before it got too late. I pulled off Roger so I could recommend a better position.

"I'll get on the bed on all fours, that makes this a lot easier for all of us," I recommended as I walked over to the bed.

I took my doggy position on the bed. Leo moved in behind me and Roger didn't waste any time getting back into my throat. Soon I was full of black cock again, and both men were taking full strokes, balls deep into my mouth and ass. I loved the sensation of being stuffed full of cock, it was so exotic to me and so taboo.

"I can't believe this white boy takes my 9 inches down his throat so easily," Roger commented, with staggered breaths, "Let me know when you want to switch, I want my turn in that ass soon."

Condom Rule Abandoned

Leo was busy taking deep strokes into my well used ass. I knew he was going to last a while since he'd already cum earlier in the evening. After another two minutes, Leo was ready to switch.

"Let's switch," Leo told Roger, "I don't want to hog his tight hole."

Roger pulled out of my throat and switched places with Leo. I felt the head of his cock up against my sphincter.

"Hey, condoms for anal," Leo said, honoring the rules I had laid out with Jim.

"Go ahead, Roger," I said, my voice shaking with lust, "It will be easier for you two to switch if you don't have to stop and put on a new condom each time. Just don't cum in my ass, I'll swallow for you."

"Fair enough," Roger said, as he plowed his bare cock into my ass.

"Nothing like fucking bareback," I heard Leo say, "It will be hot to see him swallow your cock right out of his ass!"

Roger was grunting as he fucked me hard. Leo was taking aggressive strokes into my head with his hands holding my skull tight. I was vibrating with sexual excitement. I was certain I was going to cum again just from being used like a white fuck toy for these hung black men.

I kept trying to hold back my orgasm, but Roger's big cock kept hitting my prostate at just the right angle. I couldn't hold it back any longer. I started spraying cum from my white cock, that was dwarfed by the horse cocks my two tops were using to make me orgasm.

"White boy is cumming from taking our big cocks, Roger," Leo said, laughing, "Can you feel his ass clinching when he cums?"

"He gets tighter each time he shoots, here give it a try!" Roger said, as he pulled out so Leo could take his place.

Leo entered me in the final throes of my orgasm, "He does seem to clinch when he sprays, but it looks like he just about empty. We'll have to fuck him harder to make him cum again for us."

Leo was aggressively hammering away at my ass as Roger more gently let my throat massage his 9-inch tool. Roger liked the sensation of having himself all the way down my throat and then taking short strokes to maximize his pleasure.

"You're so tight when I get back there," Roger said, as he used the end of my esophagus to pleasure the head of his cock, "I'm going to dump my load right into your stomach."

My face was turning deep red as Roger choked me out with his dick. I tapped on his thighs to indicated I needed air. Roger pulled out quickly, let me gulp in a few deep breaths and then let Roger back in balls deep. He started taking his short strokes again as the noise of Leo's hips slapping my ass provided the background soundtrack.

"Swallow me boy," Roger said as he started to spasm and dump what seemed like a week's worth of semen into my stomach.

His orgasm seemed to last for minutes as he kept jerking and pumping into my throat. I heard his groans from above and knew it was going to be a while before he would pull back and let me suck just his head for him. I tried to make my air last, but I was struggling. I needed to take a breath.

"You better make room for me, Roger," I heard Leo say, "I've got another dose of black cum for our boy!"

Roger was now pulling back so I could breathe, but he was still taking strokes into my throat, enjoying the last of his epic orgasm. He finally held his cock in my mouth and let me suck the head clean for him.

"I think you emptied those balls, white boy," Roger laughed, "My wife hasn't had sex with me for weeks."

"I'm about to blow another load," Leo said, as he continued to slap his hips against my ass and rock my entire body.

He had worked himself into another sexual frenzy after his vigorous fucking he gave my ass. Roger pulled his now flaccid cock out of my mouth. I watched the shiny black tube swing between his legs as he headed into the bathroom. A few seconds later, I was faced with another shiny black cock.

"You ready for more black cum?" Leo asked, as I opened my mouth to let him in.

"Wait," I said, after Leo took a few strokes.

I rolled over onto my back and let my head hang over the side; just the way Ray taught me.

"This way you can fuck my throat any way you like," I said looking up at Leo's hard cock and swinging balls.

"Fuck yeah," Leo said, as he stepped up and aligned his cock with my open mouth.

Everyone Gets a Second Turn

Leo started throat fucking me with the same zeal that he was fucking my ass. His big balls were bouncing off my eyes with each stroke. It was degrading to have his balls slapping me blind as he used my throat as his personal cock sleeve.

"Look at that!" I heard Roger say, "I can see your cock bulging in his throat. Why didn't he let me try that?"

"You can use him like this after I'm done," Leo said, as his pubic bone smashed up against my chin.

"Watching this is making me hard again," Roger said, "Hurry up and finish, I want to fuck his throat like that."

"If you're in a hurry, why don't you just fuck his ass?" Leo proposed, "that way, you're not behind me breathing down my neck."

I felt Roger get on the bed. Then I felt my legs being lifted so he could gain access to my ass. I felt Leo grab my ankles and hold them back for Roger. Within seconds, Roger was back in my ass and fucking me hard.

This was a new first for me. I was lying on my back taking two cocks at the same time. Roger's cock felt much bigger in this position. Somehow, it allowed him to go deeper.

Leo was fucking my head with the same vigor as he fucked my ass. He was considerate enough to let me take a breath every 9 or 10 strokes. In this position, I felt even more like a slut. Letting him fuck my throat like this seemed like I was submitting to Leo's dominance.

I heard Leo start to groan. His hands grabbed the sides of my head and his knees buckled a bit as he hunched over slightly to feed me his cum.

"Uh, uh, gawd, oh fuck," Leo said as he spasmed and fired even more cum down my throat and into my belly. I was incredibly turned on by the idea that I was allowing this hung black man to fuck my throat just the way he wanted while I let another hung black man fuck my ass with no condom.

Leo pulled back so I could nurse on the end of his cock. I took a few pulls off his big dick to ensure I sucked out everything before I released him and waited for Roger to take his turn.

"That was fucking awesome," I heard Leo say, as he pulled his softening cock out of my mouth and slapped my face with it a couple times to show his dominance.

"His throat is ready for you Roger," Leo said, laughing as I watched his firm ass while he turned and walked toward the bathroom.

"You ready for this big dick?" I heard Roger ask, as he stepped in front of me with his raging hard-on.

I opened my mouth, to show that I was ready for him, and he wasted no time impaling my throat with his black rod.

"This is almost as tight as your ass, white boy," Roger said as he took my throat balls deep.

A few days ago, I had never seen a black cock in real life. Now, I was close enough to see every detail as Roger used my throat for his pleasure. I was amazed that these black men didn't just have big cocks, their balls were huge as well. While I loved their huge cocks, watching their low hung balls bang against my eyes and forehead was becoming a new fetish for me.

Not only was I letting these men fuck my throat as deeply as they wanted. I was allowing my face to be almost completely covered by their ball sack with each stroke they took. Being slapped by a huge set of balls was turning me on as much as the sensation of lying back and allowing my throat to get fucked.

I wanted more of this experience. It seemed deviant and perverted, and I liked it.

As Roger was fucking me, I wondered what other deviant behavior I might discover as I continued to meet with these men in my room in the coming weeks.

I knew that Jim would find the eight men we needed to keep my roster filled each night. I was also wondered if there would be additional men who would be used to fill in if a vacancy in the roster created an opening. I started to think about letting nine men fuck my brains in, non-stop, every night from 7:30 until midnight. I wondered if I could even do it.

"Oh gawd!" I heard Roger moan, as he started pumping his load into my stomach.

Roger's legs jerked as his orgasm rocked his body. He held my head tightly as he buried his cock in my throat, spraying another thick load into my body. I was so turned on, but I knew I couldn't cum again after the evening's extended sexual activities.

Roger remained in my throat until his orgasm subsided. Then he pulled back into my mouth and lingered there watching me nurse on the tip of his big rod.

"You're a true cumslut, aren't you boy?" Roger said, as he pulled his now flaccid cock from my mouth.

"I love black cock," I said while still lying on my back, recovering from the wild fuck I had just endured.

"Well, it sounds like you signed up to be our bitch for the next nine months," Roger laughed, "We are going to take good care of you, boy. I think you're going to get more back cock than you can handle."

"You should start thinking about how you can take three or four black cocks at a time," Roger continued, "Jim knows a lot of guys who would love to tap your white ass on the down low. I think you're going to be the most popular white guy in Atlanta."

I sat up and smiled at Roger as he stood in front of me, his now flaccid cock hanging low against his right thigh.

"I'll be back on Sunday," I said, looking up at Roger, "Will you be here again?"

"Fuck yeah. I'm going to be here every night you're in town," Roger said with a smile, "You're going to keep my cock throbbing and. my balls empty."

To be continued...