Secrets of My Wife

Story Info
First symptoms.
2.8k words
3.04
53.1k
30

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 10/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Secrets of My Wife

If you are negatively triggered by scenarios involving infidelity, cheating, cuckolding, or similar topics, hit the back button there's nothing here for you.Thanks for Kenji Sato translate and edit.

You know, as they say, everything in life is experienced by seeing and living. My story is also the reflection of these experiences.

My name is Ferit. My mother gave me the name of the movie star that she loved very much in the movies, so that I could be tall and handsome like him. To be honest, it was just an intention; as it didn't work out. I am thirty-two years old, standing five foot seven (1.70m), weighing two hundred fifty-three pounds (115 kg), with a fat belly and glasses. I work as an assistant manager in a customs firm; where my job is mostly sitting behind a desk. I have been married for three years, to my wife, İpek, who is brown-haired, about five-feet-five-inches tall (1.65m), and full-figured; a cheerful, attractive woman, who takes care of herself. She is also twenty-seven years old. We do not have any children yet. The story of how the two of us met, frankly, started when I went to the company she worked for, to get some documents.

About four years ago, I went to get missing documents from a logistics company for a job, that I saw as a chore. When I entered the building and went upstairs, a girl in a black miniskirt, trying to get files from the top shelf of the archive cabinet made my day beautiful. She showed me her beautiful legs. So that she wouldn't know I was watching her, I went back down the stairs, made a little noise, and came upstairs again. She smiled when she saw me. Maybe it was that smile that started our story.

Afterwards, I was taking on all the work of that company, just to see her. How many times did I order food to be friends with Ercan, who worked in security, and Samet from accounting. I was asking them questions and getting information about İpek. I was asking questions to find out who she was, and whether she was married or single. Ercan couldn't stand it.

Finally, he said, "Good girl, she has been working here for about a year, I have not seen any mistakes. She dresses a little loosely, but for a young girl that is normal. I even heard that our boss had said to İpek, amongst everyone, that if his boy was a few years older, he would take her as his son's bride. "

Their boss's son, Semih, was eighteen years old at that time. I knew his father and him. He was a decent gentleman. A few days later, I gathered my courage and invited Ipek to have a coffee. She accepted and we started dating in this way.

During this time, her cheerful demeanor and kindness impressed me a lot. Especially those eyes, they melted my heart. I fell deeply in love with her. She found me funny. At that time, I was overweight just like now. My only chance to take her heart was my tongue and my sympathy. When I took her to meet my mother for the first time, my mother didn't like her. She said, "Son, this girl is naughty to you, she is very flirty." Despite all of my mother's negative thoughts, we both got along well; we were happy together. We got engaged, and were married within a year.

We were in a good marriage. We were understanding and loving towards each other. In bed, unfortunately, due to my erection problems, it was mediocre. The doctor said that if I lost weight, it would improve. It had happened occasionally, when I was younger. İpek was wearing sexy nightgowns some nights, dancing, doing shows, trying to get my little one to act. Our nights of success were hot. I felt that I could at least satisfy her. On other nights, though she tried not to show it to me, I noticed her disappointment. She made me believe that it wasn't that important.

In order to put myself in the mode, I was secretly taking naked pictures of her while she was sleeping, recording them on a flash disk, and then watching them and preparing myself for the relationship psychologically. I even got caught by İpek one night, while I was watching and masturbating. While I thought she was going to get angry and shout, she knelt down and took my dick in her mouth. I didn't know she could give a good blowjob like that. I couldn't stand it, I enjoyed it so much, that I ejaculated in her mouth.

İpek continued to work in the same place after our marriage; she wanted to advance in her career. Her big cousin, Alper, started to work as a purchasing manager in the same company a month ago, on the recommendation of İpek. I trusted İpek and allowed her to go to meetings and trips organized by the company, when I was not accompanying her. We went to Ağva and Şile on company tours together. Company employees saw me as their friend; I got on well with most of them.

I never interfered with her dress or movements when she went to work, or when we went to visit some places. I liked her wearing miniskirts and dresses with slits. It made me proud that my wife was beautiful. Besides, I had full confidence in her. This weekend, they were going to Sapanca for the annual situation assessment and motivation meeting with their company friends. They would go Saturday morning and return Sunday evening. When Ipek told me, I had a severe cold. Because of this, I thought I couldn't go, so I let her go alone. I had hoped that she would stay at home and take care of me, but it was in vain.

On Saturday morning, my wife wore blue jeans and a white shirt; she had taken enough for two days. She came up to me and kissed me by the hair. "Goodbye, pumpkin, take care of yourself and don't forget to take your meds," she said.

I was a little offended that she had left me alone, but it wasn't right for me to be resentful. We both promised to support each other in our careers. When they arrived at the hotel in the afternoon, she took pictures and made a video call to show me around. It was a wooded, cute place with bungalow-style huts. It was situated between the mountains, and she was saying that we should definitely come one day.

After lunch, I got bored of watching TV. There was no good program on for the weekend. I turned on my computer and started watching porn. If my little one would kindly get up, I could have some fun. While I was watching movies on the subject, there were many videos of husbands making their wives fuck someone else. I started looking at one or two of them. An interesting one. My penis was hard and I started to masturbate. After I ejaculated violently, I took a shower. I went to bed to lie down and rest for a while, but I remembered the scenes in the videos, and I was getting an erection again. I couldn't believe it. I had two erections in an hour. So these kinds of forbidden things were affecting me. It would be better if I didn't tell Ipek about these fantasies because she would probably divorce me. Even thinking about whether she had ever cheated on me.

The effects of my cold had subsided. I wish I had gone with İpek. Maybe the fresh air would have been good; it took an hour by car, and I had the company vehicle. I left the house with one pair of pants, two sweatshirts, and two underwear in my backpack. I didn't call to say I was coming because my intention was to surprise my wife. I set the navigation to the location of the hotel and set off. Luckily, the roads were calm and I arrived at the hotel in one hour.

I told the reception that my wife's company was staying here, and I wanted to find out her room number, if possible, and I would like to settle in the room. When the receptionist lady told me that my wife's company had reserved single rooms, specially reserved for seminars and meetings, that there was no place to stay in her room, I rented a separate room for myself. Of course, the managers and the boss were privileged.

After I threw my things in the room, I went around looking for İpek. While I was walking around, there were people sitting in the restaurant on the side facing the valley. I headed that way. When I approached, a group of fifteen people was sitting at the tables together. Their bosses were speaking standing up. İpek was among them. İpek did not see me as she was sitting with her back turned to me. I sat at a table in the corner, so that when their meeting would be over, I could go to them. No one I knew in the company could see me, since I stayed on the opposite side. Her cousin, Alper, was also sitting next to İpek.

Alper was a 42-year-old married man with two children. I didn't like him very much when we first met, but he generally welcomed us, and loved and protected İpek.

At one point, I saw that he had brought his hand down from the table and caressed İpek's leg. I was not sure, thinking that I must have misunderstood but he did it again. Frankly, I had a feeling of both anger and excitement. I didn't know what to do; whatever was going on it would be best not to explode.

They ate their dinner there, too. He kept groping occasionally. I walked around the back and sat in one of the pergolas in the garden. I could follow them even from afar. I called my wife and asked how she was doing. After they had eaten, she said she would go to the room and call me soon. After about ten minutes, they got up; it was ten o'clock. After she had a quick talk with Alper, I followed her from afar, as she went to her room. Everyone dispersed to their rooms. For once, I had my doubts. My phone started ringing.

"My love, how are you? The meeting has just ended. I just came back to my new room. My head is swollen."

"I'm better, my love, the drugs worked. I went out to buy cigarettes before the market closed. Are you okay?"

"I'm fine, darling, but I said I have a headache. I will take painkillers, take a shower and go to bed. The weather is clear, I'm sleepy."

"Okay, my love, I'll go home and sleep anyway, I'll be better tomorrow. We'll talk in the morning. I love you."

"I love you, pony, goodnight." After she said that, she hung up the phone.

The weather was fine as it was summer night. I sat on the bench across from the neighboring bungalow and lit a cigarette. At night surrendered to the sounds of cicadas. A hotel attendant was picking up the garbage; he greeted me and left. Everyone seemed to have retired to their rooms. I was going to wait until the lights in İpek's room went out and go back to my room. After taking a sip of the beer I brought with me, the lights went out. As I was getting up and getting ready to go back to my room, the door to İpek's room opened. She came out, wearing a summer white dress. She started walking towards the opposite side.

The huts were separated from each other, and a walking path passed between them. I was following the path behind, trying not to make too much noise. It was dark. I was walking with the little light coming from the windows and balconies. I was sure that if someone noticed me, they would shout thief, but I had no other choice. After passing three bungalows, she stopped in front of one of them. She pretended to take something from her bag. She looked left and right and knocked on the door of the cottage. I quickly walked towards the back of that hut.

The balcony was made of wood, about a meter above the ground. The bottom was empty, supported crosswise by wooden planks. The door was open but there was tulle on the windows. I could crouch down and see in from below. This was Alper's room. When Ipek entered, they hugged each other in the middle of the room. Silk wrapped her arms around his neck and hugged her cousin and gave him a firm kiss. It wasn't two cousins kissing at all. My suspicions were correct. I took out the phone that I had previously silenced and put it on the railing and started to record the video.

"I couldn't stay up all day with excitement, I was afraid that you wouldn't come, that you gave up. Why are you so late?"

"I had to call Ferit. I took a shower. I was only able to come now." After she answered, she sat on the bed and crossed her legs. Alper took two glasses and a champagne bottle from the table and came to her. He opened the champagne and filled the glasses.

"Tonight is very special to me, too. I had a fascination with you since you were a girl. I liked you very much. Before we started working together, I was afraid to get close to you."

"Yes, but we have to be careful. I was trembling with fear, even coming here. We mustn't attract anyone's attention. If someone finds out we're having an affair, our lives will be ruined, as well."

"Okay, okay. Don't worry, nobody will know. Even your stupid husband's soul won't hear it, anyway."

"Don't say that. I love him. I would never do such things, if he was not ill. I have never cheated until today. I could not prevent my desires when I saw your interest and concern. It will be the first for me."

She left the glass on the nightstand. She took the straps of her dress off her shoulders, and stood in front of him, with only her bra and panties. "How do I look?" she asked.

At that moment, my already-hardened penis, started throbbing even more. Alper grabbed her waist, and placed his mouth on her navel and started to kiss. He must have unclasped the bra from the back, revealing my wife's beautiful breasts. He started to hungrily suck her breasts, his mouth passing from one to the other.

İpek pushed him towards the bed with her hands, lowered his shorts and knelt down. She started to lick Alpers' dick, with him guiding her, by holding her hair. After a while, İpek got up and took off her panties and climbed on top of Alper on the bed, saying, "I've been waiting for this cock for a long time." She took him all the way in, going up and down lightly on him. Alper was also enjoying fucking my beautiful wife, by squeezing her buttocks and breasts.

I had already ejaculated in my pants.

With a sudden movement, he took İpek under him and went inside again. "Your fat husband can't fuck you that well?" he said. He was holding her by the hair. He was going in and out of her with all his strength.

Between her aahs and ohhs, İpek said, "The poor man tries to do something if he gets his cock up, but you're fucking me better than him."

Their lips met. After a couple of twitches, my wife climaxed with a groan. Alper had also pulled out his penis and ejaculated on her belly. I had just witnessed my wife being fucked alive by her cousin. I was in a shambles. I sat on the side and tried to breathe. I was thinking of what to do. They got out of bed and went to the bathroom. So I picked up the phone and turned off the video recording. Whatever I was going to do, it would remain as evidence. I loved my wife. How was I going to admit her betrayal. I can't remember ever ejaculating so passionately. My head was a mess.

While I was recovering, there were sounds of smacking and groaning coming from the bathroom. As I heard my wife's voice, my little one started to harden again. I understood that it was Alper's ejaculating again, with him braying in the shower; I should have left the place immediately. I turned back onto the path from which I came, from and went out between the buildings. It was two o'clock in the morning. I sat down on the first bench I came upon. I could see İpek returning to her room, with her white dress back on, from up ahead. She entered her room and closed the door.

So I went to my room with a thousand questions running through my mind.