Secrets of My Wife Ch. 02

Story Info
Time to act.
2.8k words
3.46
14.2k
9
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 10/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Secret of My Wife 02

When I woke up alone in the hotel room in the morning my mouth tasted like an ashtray. Why I was used to getting up early. I couldn't sleep much even on vacation. I came to surprise my wife yesterday, but after what I learned and saw I had a strange night. I couldn't remember the dreams I had, but they were definitely not good. I lit another cigarette while sitting on the edge of the bed in my white boxers. Destiny's sense of humor is different, indeed. All these years you study, work and try to build a decent life; dream of a loving wife and child; be a gentleman, be a good person. Then... your wife cheats on you--you hate it and you like it.

I didn't think I was a bad husband. We had fights but our resentment with each other didn't last a day. I'd never spent a special day without flowers and gifts. The only problem was physiological. I had an erection again, while I was holding my phone and watching the footage I took last night. While my wife was sleeping in her room just some three hundred meters away I went to the bathroom and masturbated. I thought to myself, what a complete loser I was. What was I going to do? It was best to pack my things and get the fuck out of there with nobody else knowing. I would think about the rest later. I went to the reception desk and handed over the room keys.

"We hope you had a good time at our hotel," they said. "We'll be waiting for you again."

I thought that if I didn't count my cuckolding, there were some very pleasant memories.

Since it was early in the morning, there were hotel employees and a few people, like me, who woke up early and walked around to do some activities in the fresh mountain air. I was able to get to the car park without meeting anyone familiar. As I opened the back door of my gray pickup truck, and threw my suitcase in the back seat, someone called out, "Ferit!" I said, "Fuck off," under my breath. When I turned my back, I saw Semih coming towards me.

"Good morning, brother; welcome. How are you? I didn't know you were coming?"

"Good morning, Semih. Thank you; how are you?"

"Not bad brother, thank you. İpek will be happy to see you, let me accompany you to breakfast."

I took a breath for a few seconds saying, "Semih, wait a minute my friend." My face was as white as chalk. "The road shook me a little bit, let me breathe. I don't want İpek to see me like that, okay?" I said, and touched his shoulder. The only thing that caught my attention was that he said İpek.

He asked, "Do you want water, cologne or something? Shall I inform İpek?"

"No, I'm fine, don't worry. I got myself together, I'll surprise İpek. If you know the room number or location, that's enough." Then, he told me the location of the room. After making sure that I was fine, he left me and went to have breakfast. I came to the room where İpek was staying, and knocked on the door--thinking that I should face the bitch.

Is she happy to see me in front of her? I didn't know if she was shocked. She jumped on my neck and said, "Oh... Welcome, my love. I've missed you so much." I closed the door with my heel, and walked to the middle of the room with İpek in my lap.

At the same time, she was trying to undo my belt. She was stroking my penis, which she took out of my boxers with her hand, as my pants came down by themselves; then when it got a little hard, she started to take it into her mouth. I was stroking her hair, pressing her head with my hand. I let her lick it for a while. After all, she had become a pro at this. I stopped her with my hand to avoid premature ejaculation. With a sudden movement, she stood up and got on the bed. She took off her panties from under her nightgown and threw them away. She placed my still-erect penis in her vagina with her hand and slowly took me inside.

"I missed my man," she whispered in my ear.

There was no shred of love inside me. I was making love not with the woman I loved, as it felt like being with a prostitute. My concentration was falling apart. I had to act before my penis got smaller. I grabbed her around the waist and twisted her. I turned her face down on the bed. The bitch had her hips up already. I got in hard again and started hitting her with all my passion. I've never fucked her this hard before. My nails were digging into the flesh on her hips. İpek was moaning. I continued at the same pace even though she said, "Oh, do it slowly, please, slowly." I didn't care if she was hurt. When I realized that I was going to cum, I took it out, emptied on her back on her nightgown, and waited for a while, with my hands on her hips.

"What happened to you today? You hurt me."

"I was pathetic, I thought I'd fuck you if I could, I thought I'd give it to you while I was up. Oh, why were you surprised? That's what you were telling your boyfriend last night," I said.

She was looking at me with a shocked expression. I told her that I came to surprise her yesterday, that I knew all that happened between her and Alper, that she went to his room at night, and that I saw the two of them having sex. She kept telling me, in a crying fit, to forgive her for what happened, that it didn't make any sense--it was just a one night stand. I asked her if she had stabbed me in the back--why did we stay married? if we were so bad; why didn't she talk to me? if she really loved me. She was apologizing over and over again, telling me she didn't want to upset me, and that she loved me very much.

I told her that it was over, that everyone, including his family and boss, would soon know about it and we were going to get divorced. I was about to leave the room. I turned and looked for one last time. She was crying with her back to the base of the bed and with her head down. Again, my heart was breaking. All those good days came to mind. I loved this woman very much. I couldn't bear to make her sad. I went over to her and knelt down in front of her.

"Don't leave me." She was sobbing.

I grabbed her hands, and lifted her up. I walked beside her to the bed and made her lie down. I stroked her hair. I loved her cheeks with my fingers. I had tears in my eyes, too. "Shall we talk at home?" I said.

We got ready, and left the hotel without informing anyone.

One week later...

"My love, have you locked everything? You turned off the water, gas and electricity, right? "

"Yes, sweetheart, everything is fine, don't worry."

While boarding the plane with my beloved wife, these conversations were going on. We were going on a second honeymoon to save our marriage. During this one-week period, we focused on solving our problems by talking to each other. İpek resigned from her job. She ended her relationship with Alper, and promised me that she would never meet him again. I told her that whatever we would do in this life, we would do together, that it is my fault, too--in the incident. We watched the video I shot that night together, and we had very passionate sex. We laid out all the cards and talked openly. My wife knew now that I liked watching her have sex with someone else. I wanted to see her dress more openly and sexy and I wanted to see the men around her, to try like crazy to fuck her.

When we arrived at the hotel, we were both very excited. The holiday we deserved was waiting for us. After we settled in our room, we explored the surroundings. The view was magnificent. Palm trees, a deep-blue sea, pools, and if the food was good, it would be worth the money we paid. We attended events at the hotel during the day. Hugs, kisses, hugs in the pool and in the sea, everything was just as we wanted--a full love holiday. After spending some more time in the hotel after dinner, we got ready to go to the club at midnight. While I was wearing a normal t-shirt and jeans, she wore a silk miniskirt and a see-through blouse. When the light hit, her breasts were just as obvious. While leaving the room, we met our next-door neighbors. They were also entering their room.

It was a foreign family of five people. A young girl, her older sister a few years old, an older brother, and their two middle-aged parents; they looked very happy. They were staying in two separate rooms. As I exited our room, I saw the son with glasses, staring at İpek from head to toe, taking notice of her blouse's material for the evening.

There were few locals like us at the club, most were foreign tourists; people were dancing on the rink. I knew that the bartender and the dancers were looking at my wife's breasts, from time to time--someone even rubbed İpek with the excuse of passing by. Even though it was late, when we got back to the room, I said this was the opportunity, and I fucked İpek by twisting her head towards the mirror in the room. I didn't know if she had drunk too much, but she made a lot of noise.

The next morning, after breakfast, we went to a part of the beach where there were a lot of foreigners. After I oiled my beloved wife well, I started to lie on the sunbed and drink my beer. Some of the women around were sunbathing topless. İpek caught me, while I was looking at a couple of them. I smiled mischievously.

"If you take off your bikini top, no one will know us," I said.

İpek hesitated at first, but she took it off. There, my wife's breasts were open to everyone on the beach. I oiled the two beautiful mounds, and sat down. A few people passed by us from time to time. We went in and out of the sea, with her open breasts. We were very comfortable; I was kissing and hugging her. While we were taking our place, I saw that the young man we saw last night, was on a sunbed near us.

He was watching İpek with evasive glances from time to time. When I was young, I used to look around hungrily.

We got dressed to go to dinner and packed up. When we finished the meal, I had eaten too much, and I quickly went to the room. İpek would stay to look at the boutiques inside the hotel, or so it would seem. When I got out of the bathroom, I lay on the bed and watched TV. After a while, İpek entered the room with a white flower in her hand. She was smiling.

"Where did that flower come from?" I asked.

"The young man in the next room gave it to me. His name is Joshua. He came on vacation with his family. I was the most beautiful woman in the hotel, he said to me." She was in a good mood. İpek's foreign language was better than mine.

"Yes, he said it right," I said, hugging and kissing her.

The afternoon was spent with activities at the pool. We were resting in the room until dinner. While İpek was sleeping, I bought myself a beer and sat on the balcony. While I was lighting my cigarette, thinking about life, I saw Joshua on the side balcony. He was hanging the towels. He greeted me and asked for a cigarette. I asked him how old he was. When he said he was nineteen, I handed him the pack. Their vacation was ending that night, and they were going back to their country the next day. The wall between us was one meter or so. After chatting a little, I returned inside.

In the evening, the music from the shows at the hotel came into our room. After we went out and watched a bit, İpek wanted to continue at the club. She wanted to dance. We got ready and went out. This time, she wore a not-too-revealing summer dress. After we found ourselves a table in the corner, we started to enjoy the atmosphere. While I was leaning on the table, İpek was dancing; the floor was very crowded. We both had drunk two double vodkas, when Joshua came over to us. We invited him to the table. After talking for a while, İpek wanted to dance with me. After a round of dance, I was tired, but İpek's energy was not lost. When Joshua said he would dance with my wife, the two of them started dancing. Because of the crowd on the track, the two of them were touching, getting closer and closer. At one point, I saw İpek gluing her hips to Joshua. She looked at me from time to time, and smiled. I liked it, too.

Half an hour later, we left before it was too late. We were walking together, when I asked İpek, "Shall we continue the fun in the room?"

She understood my intentions. It was obvious that she wanted it, too. She nodded.

When we got to our room, I asked Joshua if he would like to come in. We all went inside. Joshua and I got a beer and sat on the balcony. İpek went into the bathroom. "Wear something comfortable," I called out. When İpek came to us, she was wearing a see-through nightgown--no underwear underneath. Her breasts and vagina were exposed.

Joshua was out of breath.

My wife sat on my lap, and took a sip of my beer. İpek said, "You came to sit down? Come on, let's dance." She went inside, and played a song on her phone.

We went inside. I sat on the sofa. The two of them were dancing together. İpek was snuggling against Joshua, rubbing against him. When Joshua looked at me, I made a go on sign with my hand. He hugged my wife and started dancing, stroking, and squeezing her breasts. His hand went from her breasts to her belly and then to her vagina.

When İpek's moans started to increase, I turned on my phone and started to video record. I was playing with my penis with my other hand. They walked towards the bed, stuck to each other. İpek responded by kissing him. She leaned forward towards the bed. She wanted the young man inside her.

When Joshua looked at me, I said, "Fuck her."

İpek was curled up, waiting for him. Joshua took off his pants, placed his dick in my wife's wet vagina and pushed inside. With a gentle rhythm, he was holding her hips, thrusting in and out of her cunt. İpek was making 'ah ah' sounds. When she looked at me, it was obvious from her eyes and face, that she was enjoying it a lot.

I got up and went to them.

I went in front of İpek and put my penis in her mouth. I was putting it in her mouth, while Joshua was fucking my wife from behind. After a while, he started hitting harder. I took my penis out of her mouth and continued to masturbate on the side, so that İpek could fuck it as she wanted. Smacking sounds echoed in the room. A howl came from Joshua. He took his dick out and ejaculated on my wife's buttocks. İpek must have also orgasmed because the room was groaning, she was out of breath; she dropped herself on the bed.

After Joshua went in and out of the bathroom, he said goodbye to us and left the room.

Me and İpek went to the bathroom and continued to make love under hot water. I took her in my arms and fucked her with great pleasure. We were both satisfied at the end of the night.

Our marriage would be more colorful now...