Secrets of My Wife Ch. 03

Story Info
Winds of change.
3.4k words
3.9
7.1k
6
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 10/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks edit for Kenji Sato.

*

"My love, will you get some orange juice for me, too?"

On the morning of our fourth day at the hotel, my wife İpek, was calling me from the breakfast table. Last night, we experienced something different as a couple for the first time. I watched my wife make love with a foreign tourist and I enjoyed it very much. In fact, my erection peaked. I held my beautiful wife in my lap in the bathroom for a record-breaking amount of time. Little escapades would spice up our sex life and thus save our marriage. You know, I'd look like a pimp who fucked his wife with someone else. I didn't care, as long as it was with people we didn't know.

After breakfast İpek and I went down to the beach. She was no longer ashamed to take off her bikini top. After I had a nice cream on her shapely body, the warmth of the sun was already starting to give us energy. We were already on our second honeymoon. Our love that had been standing still for the last two years had flared up. While I was jumping into the cool waters İpek preferred to sunbathe.

After swimming for a while İpek asked me to have something to drink because her throat was dry. I asked the bartender for two beers. I could see our sunbeds and my beautiful wife sunbathing. At the time, a short-haired woman, aged around forty-one or forty-two, was waiting in line next to me. She greeted me. I responded. If she was a beautiful woman, I would have looked into it a little more, but it didn't really interest me. After we got our drinks, I left. I went back to İpek and watched her beautiful legs while drinking my beer.

We got ready to go to the nightclub. İpek had chosen a mini-dress again. This time, the upper part was held up by thin straps. People were dancing and having fun in the middle of the floor. After we danced for a bit, we were sipping our drinks at the table. Two women were dancing around the table next to us. One of them was the woman I saw at the seaside earlier that afternoon. When she realized that I was looking at her, she smiled at me and licked her lover's face up to her ear. I nodded my head. I continued to have fun. After three doubles, we were both having a good time. When İpek went to the toilet, the woman's girlfriend also left her and went to the bar.

She asked my permission to come to our table. She introduced herself, her name was Berna. I learned that she lived in the same city as us. She had come on vacation to enjoy herself for a few days. She said that we were a very nice-looking couple, right for each other; that İpek was a very attractive woman and that I was a lucky man. I also thanked her.

"If you weren't here, I'd hit on your wife," she said, with the courage of alcohol.

"Why not, if I'm included." I said, with a smile.

"Wow. Bastard, wow. Look you can't fuck me, but you can watch me make love to your wife and then do whatever you want to her, when I'm done with your wife."

"Okay. When it suits me, I'll ask her. If she accepts, I'll give you a sign, and you can come to us. But what about your friend?"

"Don't worry about her. I'll ditch the bitch tonight," she said. and went back to her table.

İpek saw us on her way back from the bathroom. "Who is this woman? What does she want?"

I told her, "The woman liked you very much, and wants to have sex with you."

At first she laughed. Then she asked me if I wanted it. I pointed to Berna and called her to the table.

After introducing the two of them, we had another drink. Berna was a witty and funny woman. We left the club and started walking towards our room as three people, but the laughter continued even on the way.

As soon as she entered the room. Berna grabbed İpek by the waist and pulled her to herself. She was kissing her passionately and was putting her hand into İpek's underwear under the dress. I took my beer and threw myself into the chair, where I sat and watched as Joshua fucked my wife the previous evening. The two women were stroking each other and undressing. Berna was squeezing my wife's buttocks with her hands, while sucking the beautiful, bare breasts. They slowly lay down on the bed.

Berna's lips reached her stomach and then her vagina, with slow, little kisses. She caressed without any rush, squeezed her legs with her hands, almost squeezing my wife with her tongue. İpek was moaning and screaming; sometimes she couldn't control her voice. They took the sixty-nine position and started licking each other's vaginas. How professional was Berna—it was obvious. Both of them were making love passionately. She was going in and out of İpek with her fingers. İpek was responding in the same way. She stuck her finger in İpek's asshole, something that I had never done before. It was such a hot moment, that I didn't even realize that I spilled the beer while stroking my penis, watching. İpek groaned and had an orgasm.

Berna pointed at me and called me over. I approached the bed with my dick like a pole. I was looking at it, as if I was waiting for an order from the commander. She opened İpek's legs and told me to get inside, as she sat on İpek's face. İpek was licking Berna's cunt, while I was thrusting in and out of the wet vagina. I couldn't stand it for too long. I ejaculated. Berna also emptied after a while, making strange groan-like sounds. We were all at the height of pleasure. We lit a cigarette. Berna was still fingering İpek's vagina.

"Dude, you have a very hot wife. Don't forget a fuck about this bitch, is my advice," she said.

"Would I ever leave?"

After Berna took a shower and got dressed, we got each other's phone numbers while İpek was in the shower. "I don't like to say goodbye." She left the room.

I thought to myself, what a crazy woman that was. İpek came to bed next to me. She hugged me and kissed me.

"Baby, I love our new life very much."

"Me too, baby." I hugged her.

The holiday, like all good things, ended quickly. When we returned to our house, we encountered an unpleasant surprise. One of the pipes in the bathroom had leaked. Water had flowed into the house of our downstairs neighbor and our landlord, Mr. Murat. Since the house was the key, they intervened quickly and solved the problem before the damage got worse. I was going to have to go face to face with the last person I would want to, as the lease contract was approaching its expiry at a time when inflation increased by one-hundred percent. Murat Bey was a grumpy man in his late fifties, living in a resentful relationship with his wife Ayla. His wife would leave him and come back from time to time.

Fifteen days later, while I was struggling between documents in the office, İpek called me on the phone. She said that Murat Bey wanted to visit me at a convenient time to talk. I said let's invite him to dinner on Thursday and we can talk. I also bought a bottle of wine on the way home in the evening. My intention was to be nice to the man, and prevent him from raising the rent too much.

"You wear that black mini-dress you wore on vacation, it really suits you," I said to İpek.

İpek also understood my intentions. "What are you after?" she said, laughing.

The mini-dress her beautiful, tanned legs. I couldn't help myself. I knelt down and started kissing her legs, as I slowly rose towards her cunt.

"Let go, there is no time now. The man will be coming soon," she said, and pushed me on the head.

While she prepared the food, I loosened the back strings of the dress so that her breasts were more visible. The view of her black lace bra was very sexy. I prepared my wife with my hands for our host's viewing pleasure.

When dinner time came and the doorbell rang, Mr. Murat joined our party alone. His wife Ayla had supposedly gone to visit his mother for a week but it was obvious that it was a lie. While talking about the economy and the state of the country at dinner, I witnessed a few moments when he couldn't take his eyes off her beauties. İpek was also not afraid to show them. She turned me on a lot. I almost couldn't help myself laying her on the table and fucking her in front of Mr. Murat. When the meal was over, we got up from the table. I left to go to the toilet. Murat and İpek had gone to the living room together. He was praising İpek for the meal.

In the bathroom. I was watching the living room from the app I had installed on my phone. When İpek had first cheated on me, I placed cameras in some rooms of the house. They were not noticeable because they were in the form of electrical outlets. While I could watch via wifi when I was at home, I could watch them the next day at the office, by changing the memory cards in the evening when I was at work.

İpek was sitting on her side and crossed her legs. Again she was showing all her beauty. Murat was telling her something. My wife was also responding with a sultry smile. She reached forward a couple of times, and touched Murat's knees.

After the tea and dessert were served, the subject of marriage came up. He said that he appreciated us both and that we fit each other very well. He said that he was at peace when he saw a happy marriage, to the contrary of his own marriage. Saying that he was pleased with us, he had only made a slight increase in the rent.

After thanking him and saying goodbye. İpek turned to me. "He is such a kind gentleman but he literally fucked me with his eyes. For a second, I thought he was going to jump on me."

"Yes, he couldn't take his eyes off you. Who can resist this beauty?" I said taking her in my arms and kissing her.

"Take me to bed. I am too horny." She pulled my arm, and took me to the bedroom. When the already-loose strings opened, her dress fell down to her ankles. She was like a goddess in front of me with her black lace panties and bra. I threw off the clothes I was wearing. I knelt in front of her, started kissing and licking her legs, which I couldn't get enough of a few hours ago, and stroking her vagina with my fingers. She had no patience. She lay on the bed and pulled me on top of her.

İpek started to claw at my back with her hands, when I stuck my throbbing penis inside her all the way. One hand was on her neck and the other was on the bed and she locked her legs on my waist, as I pulled in and out of her vagina with all my strength. I could see the desire in her face.

"You're dreaming of who is fucking you right now; tell me the truth."

"Murat..." she said, in between breaths.

"Do you want your dream to come true?"

"Yes, I would love to." Then she groaned and ejaculated. I ejaculated too, as she pulled my head to her neck. "God... it felt so good," she said. She kissed me while she was stroking my hair. We lay in bed in silence for a while.

"Do you really want to sleep with him?" I asked.

"No, we weren't going to do it with anyone we know, we talked about that. I don't want to have any trouble. I said it for the sake of fantasy."

I was stroking her legs, as I said "Hmm, the idea of him fucking you. What a show you gave the man."

"I did it because you asked me to. I wonder what he would think if we said we wanted to have group sex with him, while he was praising our marriage," she said, with a laugh.

"I think he'd be happy, like he'd won the lottery. Everyone wants to fuck a beautiful woman like you."

"I don't have love. I won't buy it. Let it be a bed fantasy, let's not go any further." After kissing her head and saying okay, we hugged and slept.

On Friday, all the teams were out and I was working in my office. I picked up my phone and called İpek. After I had complimented my beautiful wife and pampered her a little, the doorbell rang in the background while we were talking about what she should cook today. She hung up to look to see who was at the door. Five minutes later she called back. She said that Mr. Murat stopped by to thank her; she did not go into too much detail.

That night. I checked the camera recordings on the computer while she was sleeping. In the morning, the recording showed İpek was sleeping in bed. I fast forwarded to the moment when the doorbell rang while she was talking to me on the phone. I switched to the hall camera. After looking through the door's peephole. İpek opened the door. Murat had arrived. He had a bouquet of flowers in his hand. My wife was standing in front of him, in her short white nightgown. I was thinking why did she open the door without changing her clothes? Strange thoughts came to my mind again.

The weekend was spent with family visits and activities, such as movies and shopping. İpek had already had her period. I was looking at the records of the previous day, every day. As they say, I had a worm. Everything was normal on Monday. Tuesday afternoon, while İpek was busy with housework, the doorbell rang. Murat had come. This time, İpek welcomed him in. They went to the kitchen. She was making coffee with a white t-shirt on and black silk tights under it. While Murat was sitting at the table he was watching my wife's hips.

While they were drinking their coffee Murat started to talk. He was asking for advice from İpek asking what he could do to fix his relationship with his wife, but I did not find it sincere. My suspicions were correct. The big man started to cry. İpek got up and came to Murat. She hugged him and he pressed his head to her chest. Murat also wrapped his arms around her waist, his hands were on her hips. After staying like that for a while İpek sat back down. Murat calmed down a bit. He took a box out of his pocket and gave it to İpek. It was like a necklace; supposedly, a thank you gift for help.

İpek got up again, and they hugged each other while standing. Their bodies were glued to each other. After they finished their long embrace Murat left. İpek did not tell me about this visit, neither after the visit that afternoon nor that evening. We met Mr. Murat and Ms. Ayla in the elevator on the way back from shopping in the evening. He had brought his wife from his mother's house. İpek wore the necklace, she was grinning which must have pleased Murat. He was getting closer to fucking my wife, step by step. This situation did not bother me—on the contrary, it excited me. I don't know why İpek didn't tell me maybe she was really helping him. Did I misunderstand?

During the rest of the day, I was watching my house, as if I was a regular follower of a TV series, to see what would happen in the new episode. My wife's mother was visiting on Wednesday; Ayla was a guest the next day. Even if my suspicions were correct. He could not invite my wife to his house to fuck my wife while Ayla was there. Whatever were to happen it would be at our house. Finally, I found out the result of my suspicions while checking the records on Friday, in my office on Saturday.

İpek was leaning on the kitchen counter and looking out the window with a coffee mug in her hand. She was wearing a flower-patterned mini-dress. She was listening to music on her mobile phone. She was moving. She walked towards the front. The doorbell must have rang. I switched to the hall camera. The apartment door was open. Murat and İpek were standing there, talking to each other. After a while, they hugged. He kissed Ipek on the lips. She pushed him hard with her arms. I think that stupid guy misunderstood my wife's being warm to him.

The slap will come. İpek took a few steps towards Murat. She pushed the door shut with her arm.

She hugged his neck and kissed his lips. They were kissing like crazy. Murat's hands clung to my wife's hips and he took her in his arms. He carried her to the bedroom. I locked the office door. I immediately switched cameras. He gently lowered İpek onto the bed. He grabbed the hem of her dress and pulled it up and off her body. My wife was then in front of him, wearing only a thong and the necklace he had given her as a gift. He immediately started sucking on her breasts and squeezing her hips. İpek's hand was quickly inside his pants, stroking his dick.

While he was taking off her clothes, İpek knelt down in front of him and pulled his underwear down. Murat had a huge cock. My penis was like a cub next to him.

"I've been thinking about this dick since we first hugged in the kitchen."

"Lick it, honey. It's all yours."

While İpek was trying to suck this huge cock that barely entered her mouth, Murat was also moving her head back and forth. When she took it out of his mouth to breathe, he lifted from the armpits, and carried her to our bed.

I was masturbating with my pants down by that time.

He gave İpek hard kisses and sucked her breasts. He was sucking on those beautiful breasts which made İpek even more crazy. He took my wife's legs in his arms, buried his head in her vagina, and started licking. İpek was tightly gripping the sheets, as she was moaning with pleasure. She was out of breath.

Murat got up on his knees. He pulled my wife into his lap, spat on his dick and slowly entered my wife. Although he entered slowly, my wife's scream rang in my ears. After my wife regained consciousness in Murat's lap for a while, she kissed him and slowly started to sit on his penis, pumping up and down. She had her arms around his neck and she was fucking my host's lap on our bed. I ejaculated as she went up and down. I could tell from her moaning, that she had an orgasm again. I wasn't angry with her. She did exactly what I wanted. I enjoyed it a lot.

Murat must have realized that my wife was tired because he lifted her from his lap and laid her on the bed and went inside her from behind. This time, he was fucking much faster and harder. While the pounding sounds echoed in the room. İpek's screams increased and he ejaculated into her cunt shouting as if braying. Both of them were covered in blood and sweat. Murat's semen was flowing on my wife's legs. After giving a passionate kiss Murat got dressed and went outside. İpek went into the bathroom.

I stopped the recording there. It was worth the wait. No porn I'd ever watched had given me this much pleasure. Yesterday, my wife cheated on me once again. It was then I understood why she insisted that I ejaculate inside her last night. Did she break the agreement between us? I was wondering if she would tell me what she did.