Secrets of Taboo Pond

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lowered my hands to her butt and squeezed. Slowly, I licked my way down her neck and chest until I reached her nipples, feeling energy flow into me from the droplets of water I sucked from her skin.

I looked back up into Claire's adoring eyes as I pulled her body closer to mine, her stomach against my ribs and her sweet pussy inches above my hard cock. She nodded to my unasked question and allowed gravity to slide her down my body until my cock made contact, as she wrapped her legs around my hips. She reached between us to position me just right and let me enter her. Our eyes linked as my cock slid into her velvet heat, contrasting the slight chill her skin still held from her dive into the water.

I had never had sex with two women on the same day before and now it was happening with all three women in my family? I almost pinched myself to be sure I wasn't dreaming, but didn't because I didn't want to wake up if I were.

Once I was fully inside her snug pussy, I grasped her taut butt cheeks to help her rise and fall, pulling her down onto me. Gradually, I lowered myself into more of a crouch, my sister sitting on my thighs, as we gyrated our hips against each other, more than thrusting into her. As my knees began to feel the strain, I lowered my ass fully to the cold deck and straightened my legs out, as we converted to a cowgirl position without my pulling free from her.

"Smooth," she muttered as she leaned forward to brace her hands on my shoulders and started to thrust back at me. My hands ranged from her ass to her shoulders before I moved them down to grasp her petite breasts and brought my mouth to her swollen nipples once more.

Claire's vigorous movements transferred to the dock itself, causing more water to slosh over the edge and onto my legs, its energizing effect pulsing through both of us. I imagined the pond was a living participant in our fuck, driving us upward while washing us with some ineffable quality of lust to replenish its mysterious effects. I wondered how many times my mom and grandfather had quenched their lusts for each other in this same spot and how many times I would do the same in the future. Because I knew I'd want to experience this again and again.

"Oh, fuck, Claire!" I groaned, her speed picking up and our pelvises slamming together. I thrust from below as much as I could, but Claire was doing most of the work. I loved letting her be in control, setting our pace. For so much of our lives, she'd been the quiet one compared to Meg and Mom. The energetic lover she was being now felt like a new side of her. One I was glad to know firsthand.

"Fuck, fuck, I'm cumming, Pete!" Her inner muscles clenched around me as she kept thrusting onto me, ever faster. When her whole body started to shake above me, my hands on her chest were what kept her from collapsing onto mine. Her eyes closed, she groaned and moaned through her orgasm, until she slowed to a stop, leaned down to kiss me, then looked to her right at Mom and Megan.

They had settled into a 69, Mom on her back but with one leg trailing over the dock edge so she had her foot in the water. Now that Claire and I weren't causing water to splash, we could hear their soft moans as they licked each other. Claire looked back at me. "Go fuck Meg. You can come in me later." With that, Claire slid off of me, leaving me with my still-hard cock waving in the air.

I rolled back onto my knees and leaned over to scoop a handful of the pond water to my mouth, finding it so much stronger than the small amounts I'd licked from Claire's skin that it warmed my insides instead of feeling icy. The energy flowed to my cock, making it even stiffer. I approached Megan from behind and made eye contact with Mom between my sister's thighs. Mom reached back and fondled my balls and shaft, then helped direct me into Megan's spit-wet slit.

"Oh, Pete, yes! Give it to me!" Megan groaned, as I slid deeply into her with one push. I grabbed onto her hips and began to thrust in and out. 'Pussy number three,' I thought, too delirious with pleasure and fantasy fulfillment to compare them, to think which was tighter or better at grasping my cock. Instead, I felt like I'd always belonged where I was right then, the places society told me were off limits. Inside my mom and sisters. No guilt remained about this being incest.

Mom was sucking at my balls when she wasn't licking Megan and I checked off another item from my bucket list. One I could never make public. At least, not without anonymity, like I'm doing now. As the saying ought to go, all names changed to protect the truly guilty.

I stroked at a steady pace, reaching around to grasp Megan's full breasts. Tweaking her thick nipples made her squeal and mutter, "I'll give you all day to stop that."

"Deal," I said back to her. I indeed felt like I could fuck her all day, but could also feel my second orgasm creeping closer. Still, I wanted her to come before I did, not knowing how many times Mom might have already taken her into nirvana.

I thrust faster, trying my best to angle my cock to hit her gspot and must have succeeded, as she started to grunt louder and louder with each stroke.

"Mom! Oh, god, yes!" she cried out, as her body bucked between Mom and me. Mom had clearly latched onto Megan's clit. I pinched both of Megan's nipples and she screamed and came as hard as I'd ever seen a woman orgasm, shaking and writhing. Had I not been holding onto her, I think she might have shaken herself off the dock.

Her inner muscles clenched around me and pushed me over my edge and I grunted, "Cuummmmminnggg!" and filled Megan's pussy to overflowing. Mom's tongue scooped up what was squirting out. When I withdrew, Claire was right there to suck the combined juices from my cock, while Mom continued licking Megan's pussy to get what I'd left behind, even though Megan was all but unconscious at that point.

"We're going to kill each other at this rate," I mumbled, as my cock was staying hard in Claire's mouth, just as she had said it would.

"But what a way to go," Claire responded, finally letting my cock out of her mouth, although she kept stroking it. "But I suppose we ought to take a break. It's starting to get colder and the pond water won't keep us warm enough to stay out here all night. Hopefully the hot tub has gotten warm enough, because I'm partial to wet sex right now."

"Does the well water have the same properties?" I wondered aloud.

"No. It's just the pond," Mom answered, as she and Megan parted and they got onto wobbly feet. Mom and I grabbed our bathing suits and we began to walk back to the cabin, as I began to feel the air getting colder. "The well actually had to be drilled deeper, to tap into a water table that's quite a bit below the pond. There doesn't seem to be any interaction between them at all. The pond isn't spring fed, for one thing. Rain fills it and there's a spillway at the west end to keep it at this level, unless there's a drought."

"Why not get the house's water from the pond itself?" I asked.

"Sediment. We all know that when you swim in it, you sometimes wind up with bits of rotted leaves and such on your skin. It's safe enough to drink small amounts, but it would clog up any pump and filter system Dad could install, so he chose to drill for a well, since the geological reports predicted there was water about 100 feet down. Even if he had known about the pond's special properties before making that decision, he said he still would have drilled, because it wouldn't be worth the headaches pumping from the pond would cause. Especially if filtration might remove that effect anyway."

"Whose source we still don't know," I said.

Mom sighed. "Dad and I needed to keep our incest a secret, so it didn't make sense to take the water to an outside lab. That hasn't changed now that it's the four of us keeping the same secret."

"You're right. Just like I can't reveal that I'm really his son."

Mom grimaced as Claire shouted, "What did you say?!?"

I turned to Mom and asked, "You told me they knew the secret."

"I told you they knew the pond's secret. I didn't tell them yours because I hadn't told you, yet, and they didn't have a need to know. I was going to tell you on this trip no matter what. It would then be up to you to decide whether to tell them, which you just did."

Mom then summarized the biological relationships I have with her and my sisters. We reached the cabin and went upstairs. I added more wood to the fireplace, as the inside temperature had only reached 63 because the log walls were still cold and the floor heating hadn't overcome that, although the floor itself was now comfortable to bare feet. We all got dressed and sat around the living room, with Claire climbing into my lap. My cock had finally gone soft, but threatened to revive with her squirming against it.

"Uncle Pete," Megan said. "I can't get used to the idea."

"Don't," Mom warned. "You can't ever call him that, outside of the four of us, so don't get into the habit. Even if the only incest that a DNA test could prove is his conception 22 years ago and that's too far back to be prosecutable, it would still impact my reputation and career and likely his as well. It needs to stay secret. Far better to keep thinking of him as your brother, so you don't slip."

"Yes, Mom," Megan and Claire responded.

Claire asked, "Did Dad know that Pete wasn't his biological son?"

"Yes. Grandma May knew, too. They weren't overjoyed by it, but kept the secret. I might as well tell you the whole story. Most of this cabin was built over the summer of '95 and was weather-tight by fall, with the fireplace and chimney in place. We swam in the pond that summer, but didn't feel anything special. The four of us then spent most of the fall and winter weekends coming up here to continue work on the interior. The first weekend after the ice melted, Mom challenged us all to swim in the pond for as long as we could take it. It was a day a lot like today, in fact. None of us had packed bathing suits, so we all skinny dipped. The water did its little trick and suddenly, Mom and Tom were fucking on the lawn between the shore and cabin. I turned to my Dad and said that I guessed it was a spouse swap and started going down on his cock. We then made love, with Mom and Tom barely batting an eye. However, Mom drew the line at having sex with me, though I would have been willing, and Tom and Dad didn't do anything sexual with each other, either. That's how I conclude that the pond doesn't create desire, it just overcomes resistance to what we already feel. Over the next few weekends, we felt the pond's power fade, even though we kept swapping partners."

I asked, "How did that turn into you and Grandpa coming up here alone?"

"The four of us agreed that Dad and I could continue being intimate, but only when we were here so there were no witnesses. Back home, we were to be faithful to our spouses. The next year, Dad and I came up here by ourselves to prep the cabin for spring and that's when Pete was conceived."

"On purpose?" Megan asked.

"No. I was on the pill, but I obviously ovulated anyway."

"Did you consider that the pond water might have neutralized the pill and let you ovulate?"

"Of course I considered it," Mom answered. "But I had absolutely no way to prove it and still keep the pond and incest secret. I did switch to a copper IUD after Pete was born and didn't get pregnant that next spring, although I would honestly have been okay if I had. Then I removed it to conceive the two of you that fall with your father, was pregnant the next spring and had my tubes tied after your delivery, so I no longer had to worry."

"And you got us on the copper IUD to protect us from the pond neutralizing our birth control, too?" Claire asked.

"When I recommended it for you, I hadn't made any decision about exposing the three of you to the pond's effects. The chance that the pond might neutralize the hormonal IUD gave the copper IUD the edge, is all. But, it's also possible I simply missed a dose of the pill and that's why I ovulated, instead of the pond doing anything. Then you two came here on your own and managed to not get pregnant by your grandfather. Whether that proves anything about the IUD staying effective, I don't know. It's not enough data. Because the two of you found out, Dad asked me while he was sick to bring Pete here to balance things and to pass this property to him in my own will, among a number of bequests."

Megan asked, "Can I jump back to the agreement you reached to limit your intimacy with Grandpa to here? Did that continue after Dad and Grandma died and Grandpa moved in with us?"

Mom said, "We continued avoiding each other at home because we didn't want to risk having the three of you catch us and because we were used to coming here being our special time together."

"What about the four of us, now? Are you expecting us to do the same thing? Not have sex with each other anywhere but here? Claire and I have managed to keep anyone from finding out about the two of us."

"So far. Look, the two of you are adults, so you're old enough to make that decision yourself. Just keep in mind that you're not the only ones at risk now, if you do get caught. That said, I am placing my house off limits to this and plan to only make love to the three of you here. Assuming Pete agrees, since I consider this to already be his property, even though the deed is held by a trust with my name on it for now. What you choose to do when you have your own homes is up to you. Understand?"

"Yes, Mom" Megan responded, followed by Claire and I agreeing.

"This place is mine?" I asked. "Why didn't Grandpa's will say so?"

"He didn't want to disclose that you were his son, to protect my reputation. So, he passed almost everything to me, with private instructions on how I'm supposed to pass those assets to the three of you, with you getting a bigger share as his son. I've already altered my will to do that, along with allocating more of what I inherited via Tom to your sisters to make it look more even, unless someone knows what the original sources of those assets are. Anyway, this property was put into a trust with me as primary beneficiary. You've been added as secondary, so you'll gain full legal control when I die, although it might be best tax-wise to keep it in the trust and add more beneficiaries. Once I'm dead, you can decide whether to claim your paternity. You're biologically a Conroy, not a Minoski."

"That still means revealing the family secrets. I think I'll stay Pete Minoski. It feels like I would be disrespecting Dad's--Tom's--role in my life to become Pete Conroy."

"That's part of why I love you, baby," Mom said, getting up to cross the room and kiss me, filling my mouth with her tongue. Claire started squirming even more in my lap as she watched us.

When Mom broke the kiss she said, "That's weird. Kissing you made my mouth tingle, like you or I had just drunk some of the pond water. That's never happened before."

"I felt it, too," I said. "Was it you or me or both of us causing it?"

"Let me see," Claire said, before she turned in my lap and began making out with me, too. She squealed in reaction as the tingles flared but kept kissing me for five minutes. My cock was solid steel by the time she finally stopped and said, "You make me so horny, big brother. Even more than the pond does, in fact. It's almost like you're producing the same effect as the pond, but without the water."

"That's unusual?" I asked.

"Yeah, it's never been how it works," Mom said. "Only the water produces that tingle, not the people exposed to it. Not after this much time out of the water. Why are you different, suddenly? I didn't feel this from you when we were on the dock."

"Why assume it's just me? Maybe we're all affected the same way?" I countered. Mom kissed Claire and then both of them kissed Megan, to confirm that they were only experiencing the tingling effect from kissing me.

Megan said, "I know this is going to sound really crazy, but is it possible that the waters changed Pete? Maybe not today, but when he was conceived? He would have been exposed as soon as he implanted your uterus, right, if not the sperm and egg before that? And now that he's been exposed to the waters again, they've activated something in him that the rest of us don't have?"

"You and your science fiction stories," I teased. Megan was not just a fan, but wanted to be a science fiction writer. "Am I a mutant in this scenario? Or am I going to transform into an alien tomorrow? Couldn't it just be that I'm the only male here?"

Mom said, "It never affected your dads this way, not once in 21 years, so I doubt it's gender-linked. I actually felt more turned on right before I kissed you. Could it be pheromones, too?"

"I'm exuding extra or they're more powerful or what? How do we figure it out without subjecting me to a barrage of medical tests?"

"That's not an option, clearly," Mom said. "We'll just have to make our own observations. It's not like it's a bad thing."

"It will probably just fade, anyway," I said, hoping it to be true, fearing that it wasn't.

~~~~~

We ate a light dinner, then checked the hot tub. It was up to a sufficient temperature, so Mom opened a bottle of white wine, deciding to let my sisters drink.

Within a minute of getting in, my sisters were snuggled on either side of me, their boobs rubbing my arms, taking turns stroking my hard cock while chatting with Mom about the latest happenings at school. Mom was only half listening, her eyes riveted to my shaft and glans whenever they appeared to her through the frothing water. I wasn't hearing a word.

I was suddenly glad that the water from the well didn't have the same properties as the pond. We didn't need the extra stimulation.

At the same time, all three women were acting like it did. More proof that my body was somehow exerting the same influence on them as the water did. The twist of it was that I wasn't feeling the same effects, except for that electric feeling in my mouth whenever my tongue met theirs. I felt satisfied from the afternoon's sex, although not worn out, while knowing that the three women weren't close to finished with me and the gulp of pond water was keeping me responsive as Claire had claimed. I had read somewhere that it was bad luck to turn down available pussy, though. Especially three delectable ones like my family's.

Giving in to what seemed inevitable, I put my hands between my sisters' thighs and started to explore their vulvas, comparing them. Claire had the more prominent inner lips, while Megan's outer lips were plumper and she maybe had the larger clit.

Megan was the first to take things beyond a light petting session, holding her breath to plunge her face into the water to take my cock into her mouth, rippling her tongue around and around. I closed my eyes and moaned, as that same electric feeling pulsed along my cock. If I was feeling that, what was Megan feeling?

"His cock tingles, too," she announced when she rose to take a breath. Claire's head took her place immediately after, as Mom approached on her knees and took the next turn.

Mom's mouth was wild, her tongue seemingly everywhere all at once. When she took me fully down her throat and started to lick my balls, I felt the same spark there, too. How did that make sense, if I was the one producing the effect? Something wasn't adding up, but I was hardly in a condition to be analytical about it.

She didn't surface for nearly three minutes, gasping for air when she did. I cautioned, "I don't want anyone dying for my cock, okay?" and pushed myself up onto the tub's rim so the three of them could continue sucking my cock above the water. Which they did with increasing gusto.