Secrets of Taboo Pond

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, I accept that reasoning," I said. "I would prefer to find a father and daughter who are already intimate, though. There's no debate that way. I just don't know how to go about it."

"Let me take the lead on that, while you focus on graduating," Mom said. "It's probably easier to find the single dad first and then see if he has a daughter he's especially close with than the other way around, so I'll start there."

~~~~~

With the continuing rain, we spent another day making love and watching movies. After dinner, we used the hot tub again, splitting another bottle of wine, a Zinfandel this time.

This time, I got her to sit on the rim and ate her pussy. All of the other times I'd licked her, we had been in 69 positions, so I really appreciated the chance to give all of my focus to her. I might have been slightly biased since I'd been born through it, but I thought her pussy was the most beautiful one I'd ever seen. Slightly plump outer labia framing inner lips I could nibble for hours, with a large clit at the top. Her juices were delicious on my tongue.

I feasted on her for what felt like an hour, bringing her to five orgasms before she finally pushed me away and slid back into the tub to give me a scorching hot kiss.

"God, I don't know how I'm going to get through the rest of your school year," she said.

"You could start the search for the Dad you want to pair with," I suggested. "Fuck a few of the prospects, see if they call out their daughter's name when they orgasm"

"That wouldn't bother you?"

"We can't have a traditional relationship, Mom. I can't demand exclusivity if I can't marry you. In fact, it's probably dangerous if we don't occasionally see others to deflect suspicion. If we're lucky and find this other couple, I'd have to be ready to share you with him, just as his daughter would share me with you. Jealousy wouldn't work. So, I might as well let go of it right now.

"What about you? Planning to fuck hot coeds when you get back to campus?"

I answered, "I'm going to have to see whether I still have augmented pheromones there. If I have a ton of girls throwing themselves at me, I might just have to bed a few, just because it would look weird if I reject them all. But only a few, since I still need to study and graduate. I sure don't want to fuck that up and have to take courses over the summer to finish. I want to be back with you as soon as I can."

Mom said, "Let's get out. I want you to fuck me doggy tonight, but up in bed, instead of on the floor or over the back of the couch."

~~~~~

The alien reappeared in my dreams that night. Instead of just a voice in my head, it took the visual form of my grandfather, as he appeared when I was young. In the dream, we were sitting on the deck, looking out at the pond.

"Hello, Peter," it said, sounding like Grandpa, yet different. Maybe it figured emulating a human speech pattern was easier to follow than speaking directly to my mind.

"You're not Jack Conroy, are you?" I asked.

"No, I am not, Peter. You have more questions, I believe?"

"Of course. Number one is the question of your motives. Do you in fact have a purpose here beyond experiencing our sex each spring?"

"Yes. Escape," it said, bluntly. "I need your help and the help of your children, to leave the pond when a crewless ship from my homeworld arrives to rescue me. It will not be for another 20 of your years, but I need you to be ready to lift me from the water, since the ship will be unable to enter it."

"How exactly are we supposed to lift you? Dive down and tie ropes around you? Couldn't just anybody do that?"

"It has to be telekinetic, so that every part of me is lifted together. My physical structure would not survive any other method. Your world's gravity is too great and frankly I am too old. I can tell you imagine me as a boulder of a hard material like granite, but it is closer to a crumbly sandstone, very fragile. Together, the five of you, with guidance from me, will have the combined ability to lift me from the pond using your minds. Much as my own children would have, had I arrived here with a mate."

"You've altered our DNA to enable that?" I asked.

"Altered is the wrong word. I can not change your chemistry that way. However, the DNA sequences to accomplish a weak telekinesis were there already, allowing several individuals to collaborate on a stronger ability. The traits just needed to be reinforced and doing that required that some of those traits become homozygous."

"Which happens with inbreeding," I realized. "The same DNA trait doubles up because it's inherited from both parents. You need incestuous births to make this plan of yours happen. So, you did manipulate us into committing incest."

"Hardly, my boy," it said. "I had nothing to do with making you desire each other, nor did I create your mother and sister's desire for children with you. Your family had a definite propensity for incest when Jack bought this property, with the barest sense of taboo to prevent it. Without my sex fluids' influence, I believe Jack and Barbara would have become intimate once their spouses died. But, when they became intimate here and I determined that your mother's birth control was neutralized, I was able to identify that the genetic potential in her and Jack existed to free me, if I could guide the conceptions that seemed inevitable."

"So you took advantage of their incestuous desire to get Mom and Grandpa to come here each spring and have sex with each other, so I could be conceived?"

"No, I did not force them to continue. I am not so desperate to leave that I would violate them that way. My species believes so strongly in consent in sexual matters that we have no word for what you call 'rape'. What I did was replace the incest taboo that was erased with one that was location dependent, keeping them from having sex with each other anywhere but here, where they would feel it was safer. The decision to return here to continue being intimate was their choice and they made it as I predicted they would. If they had not, however, I would rather accept being stranded here than to force them into anything. I did the same with your sisters when their desire for you bloomed the summer of their 18th birthday, to keep them from seducing you any earlier than this spring, since pregnancy was Claire's goal and eventually Megan's as well. An effect of that was their curiosity to visit last spring, their incest taboo being erased and their sexual encounter with Jack. I did not block them from continuing to be intimate with each other, as it posed no biological threat."

I said, "You're splitting hairs here. You constrained choices so that the ones we could still make were ones that benefited you."

"And all of you," it replied. "Or do you think that leaving Barbara and Jack with no incest taboo at all would have been good for your family? Their marriages to Tom and May would have suffered and the probability of being caught or of having a child with birth defects would have been high. I was indirectly responsible for erasing the taboos in the first place, so I felt a responsibility for protecting you from negative consequences, while not closing the door on my potential to leave this world. If I was already selecting DNA combinations that would avoid birth defects, why not also enable the telekinesis that would help me?"

I asked, "Did you also convince my sisters that it would be safe to become pregnant by me? They had no way of knowing that you would be here to prevent any genetic problems or even that I had been born of an incestuous mating to be an example of fitness."

"No, they irrationally believed they were immune to that consequence," it answered. "That is why I established a mental block in them even before their incest taboo was erased, so I could guarantee they would not conceive children by you anywhere but here, where I could make it safe, both by selecting which egg they ovulated and which of your sperm fertilized them."

"Which allowed you to breed telekinesis into our children. Got it. I still see you arranging things that benefit you, even as you claim to be protecting consent. Preventing us from making bad choices is still taking away choice, however benevolent you think that is." I paused and when it didn't respond to that comment, I asked, "Why didn't you have Mom and Grandpa have more children so you could get out of the pond sooner? Why wait for me to get Mom and my sisters pregnant instead? You could have defeated her tubal ligation then as well as now."

It said, "It is not simply a question of quantity. The necessary combination of traits required a second generation of inbreeding. It would have been somewhat easier if Jack and Barbara had produced a daughter for you to impregnate, but Claire and Megan suffice, if one has twins. They actually bring some traits from Tom's family that are useful, without needing them to be homozygous. I did have to select which eggs they released and cause Claire's blastocyst to split. Had they not been involved, another child with your mother would also have been sufficient."

I sighed. "So, your defense is that we all willingly chose the actions which got us here, you only constrained the place they could happen so you could arrange our DNA just right?"

"That and to keep you safe. I predicted you were likely to become intimate with all three women within the next five years, had I done nothing at all. However, while you would not have gotten your mother pregnant, Claire and Megan would have gone ahead with their plans to have children by you and those children would have displayed symptoms of having been born from incest and you all would have wound up in prison. I owe Jack too much to let that happen to his family."

"What did he do, that you owe him?" I asked.

The alien answered, "He built the communicator that let me contact my homeworld, so they could send the ship that will arrive in 20 years. It's built into your cabin's foundation and powered by the solar panels on the hill."

"Hang on. Grandpa knew you were here in the pond, before he built the foundation? That's why he knew that you were the source of the taboo going away?"

"I made mental contact with him as soon as he started clearing the lot. Neither of us knew the effect that swimming in the pond would have at that time, so he was simply helping as best he could."

We had seemingly run out of things to talk about, before I said, "Can I ask you a favor?"

"You want me to remove your mother's mental block, so she can have sex with you away from here?"

"Yes," I responded. "She's already expressed the interest and I would hate for her to find that she couldn't do it, once I come home after graduation. Her tubal ligation will go back to protecting her once she delivers this baby, I assume, so there isn't a reason she and I can't make love at her home, if we're careful not to get caught. You've already arranged for the babies you say you need to have born so you can leave, so limiting sex to here serves no further purpose."

It replied, "Your mother was able to suggest being together with you full time this morning because I removed the block last night, while you were swimming. You can also tell her that you both know the couple you seek. They have been guests here."

"What? Who?" I sputtered, then thought about the people we had invited to the camp over the years. Only one family fit. "Claire's friend Keiko and her father Scott, who came together for Claire's and Megan's 18th birthday party? Scott brought a tent, because the beds inside were going to be full, while Keiko was in the slumber party with the girls in the living room."

Scott is African American, while Keiko's mother was Japanese and had died when Keiko was 4. Scott had flirted with Mom, as I remembered it, but Mom either didn't notice or ignored it. Keiko was as gorgeous as gorgeous could be, while modest, but I stayed away from her because dating your sister's friends is nearly as taboo as sex with your sisters themselves. I could easily see myself falling for her, if they are okay with the dual marriage idea.

It said, "Keiko became aroused enough from swimming in the pond that she slipped out of the cabin that night and had sex with her father in the tent, then they washed off in the pond. Their quiet passion got my attention, even in my slumber. I remained awake the next day and observed them. There is attraction there to you and your mother that is what you seek. Scott had a vasectomy to protect Keiko, so she will turn to you for children."

"Having four kids isn't enough already?" I asked.

"She will want three. Any more questions?"

"Just one more. Are Mom and my sisters having boys or girls? You already know, I assume."

It answered, "Four girls, who I predict are going to love their daddy very, very much. Once you have given Keiko the children she wants, I recommend you get a vasectomy before your daughters turn 18."

"Another generation of incest?" I wondered.

"The traits for telekinesis are not the only ones being reinforced, Peter. Even your children with Keiko would be more likely to feel familial desire because both of their parents do. You need to be prepared for it. Once I do leave, you won't be protected from genetic problems."

~~~~~

That was the last of the conversation that I remembered when I awoke in the morning, lying beside Mom. She was still asleep and I watched her breathing, imagining what a life lived with her as my life-mate would be like and trying in vain to imagine a life where I turned her down.

Was the alien influencing this choice, too? Or could I rely on its assurances that it wasn't making our decisions for us? Or at least not most of them? Would I even be able to tell or would everything feel like I was in control, even if I wasn't?

I knew in that moment that I could go crazy second-guessing every decision I made, so I committed to listening to my heart. Loving Mom was easy. I had always loved her, been attracted to her as long as I understood what that meant. It just took the pond--the alien's pheromones--to unlock the taboo around that. As much as it introduced risk into my life, I was glad to be her lover now and didn't want to stop. Forming a quad with Keiko and Tom was an obvious answer to lower that risk and already felt right to me.

Would they agree, though?

Mom's eyes opened, met mine and she asked, "That's an intense look. Penny for your thoughts?"

I kissed her good morning before answering. "I had another dream with the alien last night. While it denies causing any of you to want my children, it does have a purpose for them and me. Instead of directly altering our DNA, it has somehow been selecting which eggs meet which sperm, to avoid birth defects but also to reinforce traits through inbreeding that enable telekinesis, if enough of us team up. There is a ship on its way to rescue him in 20 years, but the alien needs our help being lifted from the water. The ship, which apparently doesn't have a crew, can't do it because of the water. We're essentially its best option to help it leave. Although it insists that the desire to have my babies comes from you and the girls and our family's predilection for incest. I can't prove whether it's lying, so I decided to stop worrying about it."

"Gawd, you were right. It doesn't sound malicious, but it does have something it needs us for besides orgasms."

"It also said Grandpa knew it was here before the house was built, since he constructed a communications array into the foundation, to call for this rescue. But the effect of the water on the incest taboo came as a surprise to both of them."

Mom said, "Why didn't Dad say that in his letter?"

" I don't know, but it feels a sense of obligation to our family because of it." I answered. "Another thing it told me is that Keiko and Scott, who were here for the girls' 18th birthday party, are an incestuous couple, just what we're looking for. At least, they were then, because the alien observed them having sex in Scott's tent. When you woke up just now, I was wondering if they would agree with your plan to make a foursome."

"Wow," Mom reacted. "I should have thought of them right away. He flirted outrageously with me in front of her and I was thinking that she was embarrassed at his antics. Now, I see she was jealous. Now, whether he was flirting with me because he's interested or was trying to provoke that reaction in her, I don't know."

"It could always be both," I said. "The alien says they're both attracted to us. I think Keiko's hot and sweet, myself. During the dream, I realized that I didn't try to hit on her at the party because it's a separate taboo to date your sister's friends. Instead, I broke the bigger taboo of having sex with my mom and sisters."

"Are you regretting that?"

"Not at all. Mom, I love you and I want to show that physically, whenever we can. Although Claire and Megan tricked me, I don't feel guilty about sex with them, either. While I could go nuts questioning whether the alien's influence causes me to not feel that guilt, knowing that Scott and Keiko becoming intimate has nothing to do with the pond helps make it feel more normal. The same with the girls' friends Mark and Matt. Some families are attracted to each other. The alien says we were already one of them, with only a very slight feeling of taboo, which went away because of the water, but you and Grandpa could have become intimate anyway. Particularly after Grandma and Dad died."

Mom said, "That's true, for me. I was attracted to Dad before he bought this land, but was afraid to pursue him. The pond erased that fear. I doubt the pond erased guilt, because I never felt it to begin with."

I said, "The alien indicated that there's a genetic basis for family attraction, meaning that Claire and Megan could have inherited that from you, while I might have gotten a double dose. Which also means that the four girls who've just been conceived will have it reinforced even more. I'm going to need to take precautions, particularly by the time the alien leaves, since it won't be able to prevent genetic problems like it's doing now."

"They're all girls?" Mom asked, her eyes wide.

"That's what it said. If I wind up with Keiko, I'll get a vasectomy after she has the kids she'll also want, since Scott had a vasectomy of his own. We'll just have to deal with the problems that might arise if we have sons and they find themselves attracted to Claire and Megan's daughters."

"How so?"

"If they think that the girls are only cousins, they won't be aware that they're much closer genetically. Certainly closer than half-sisters, if not equal to full siblings. My concern is that warning them and revealing that our family has been incestuous for two generations would encourage them to pursue each other, rather than discourage. It's not like we can be hypocritical and tell them that it's wrong. All we can say is that it's risky."

Mom said, "And if we tell them that too soon, we risk that they'll let that information slip. Although, since Claire and Megan's girls will be older, maybe warning them first as they reach adulthood will be best to keep everyone safe. Hopefully, birth control will continue to improve in the future so it will be infallible."

I said, "If they don't decide to stop using it, like their mothers did. I still can't get past how irresponsible that was. I'm actually glad that the alien intervened to be sure that conceiving their babies happened here."

"What do you mean?"

I hadn't meant to reveal this, but was now stuck. "The alien established a mental block, that kept the girls from pursuing me anywhere but here, so that it could intervene in the conception of their babies. It also established a similar block in you and Grandpa, to limit your sexual activity to here, for much the same reason. It referred to it as a location-dependent taboo, to replace the one that was erased. It removed yours on Tuesday night, allowing you to change your mind regarding having sex with me other than here."