Secrets of Taboo Pond

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Each of them got four more turns, my sisters trying to match Mom's skill at deep throating, while another sucked on my balls or kissed the other or sucked on each other's breasts. Occasionally, one of them would stand and I'd suck on their breasts. All of these actions brought the same effect, even when it was their tongues against my balls.

I was so close to cumming again that I didn't want to interrupt the action to bring it up for discussion, as I realized that not all of the tingles felt the same. Some were from my tongue in contact with them, others were simply reflections of pleasure, both mine and theirs. Was this how sex was going to be for me, from now on?

Finally, I couldn't hold back against the intensity any more and warned, "I'm almost there, Mom." She sucked extra hard and I popped, bursts of cum radiating like lightning bolts down my shaft, filling her mouth faster than she could swallow around my cock head. She withdrew, shaking in an apparent orgasm of her own. Megan's mouth was right there to take several more bursts and she likewise began to cum, with Claire finishing me off by hand, the last gobs of sperm hitting her petite breasts and running down her wet torso into the water.

I saw Claire reach a hand between her legs to stroke her pussy lips, but didn't realize that it was the hand that was still covered in my sperm until later.

Lightheaded, I lowered myself back into my seat, before asking, "Did... ummm... did my semen just trigger an orgasm in both of you?"

Megan nodded and said, "Amazing. I felt pleasure throughout my body any time I was sucking you or you were sucking my nipples. Then, I felt a jolt in my clit as soon as your cum hit my tongue and I just came and came." Mom still seemed woozy, having gotten the bigger dose, but nodded as well.

"How is that possible? For that matter, I felt that a tingling reaction whenever you licked my balls. How is that possible, if I'm the one producing the effects here? Is this just how pleasure feels to me now? I'm even thinking that my tongue and cock feel the pleasure they bring to you, too."

"How is any of this possible?" Claire countered, licking the last of my sperm and her own pussy juice from her fingers and experiencing a short shudder of her own. "We felt the same thing while licking your balls, yet you seemed to be the source. Call it magic if you want. Or maybe something extraterrestrial. We don't know why any of it works and may never know for sure. Unless it has negative effects, why worry about it?"

"Negative effects," I mused. "I think having every woman on campus suddenly swooning around me might just qualify, as much as some guys might fantasize about that. A case of too much of a good thing. Or worse, having everyone's inhibitions disappear because they're near me, even if I'm not the guy--or girl--they desire? We don't know if the pheromones I'm producing, if that's what this is, affect men. What if the person they want doesn't return those feelings? Do people start to disregard consent because they've turned super horny? Date rape is enough of a problem already, I don't want to be the source of it getting worse. I really hope this is a temporary effect of the pond that will fade by then. Something the four of us can experience together that doesn't affect the outside world and draw attention to us."

Mom said, "I, for one, hope it doesn't fade before you get a chance to fuck me again tonight. If your cock can do for my vagina what it just did to my mouth, you might just spoil me forever. Finish up your wine and we can head upstairs."

Damn. Even the wine tasted better in my mouth. What was this doing to my senses?

I finished my glass and got out of the tub, drying off with a towel. I stopped by the fireplace to add more wood, noting that the inside temp had risen to 67 at last. Then I climbed the stairs to Mom's room, only to find her sitting on her bed, tears on her cheeks, holding a two-sheet letter in her hands, written in cursive, while my sisters sat on either side of her, reading over her shoulders.

"From Grandpa?" I asked. Claire nodded yes.

Mom finished the letter, wiped her tears and handed it to me. "I remember Dad being the last one upstairs when we closed the house up last fall. He must have left it here then for us to find now. He's known the real secret of the pond since before you were born but never said anything because he didn't want to lose his chance to be with me every year. Apparently, some kind of silicon-based life form survived a crash landing here about 100 years ago and exited its lifepod into the water and has been capturing nutrients from the pond bottom. It resembles a large rock, but isn't. You could swim right by it and think it's just a boulder covered in pond gunk. The species has telekinesis when they're young, but that converts to telepathy when they're older and able to mate. With only a little of their telekinesis left, they are dependent on the younger members of the species for mobility. But, without a mate here, it can't produce children who could move it out of the pond. However, it still instinctively prepares for its mating cycle when the water is at the right temperature, just as the surface melts. We're being affected by what are in essence its own pheromones before they evaporate, along with a telepathic boost from the creature that is enabled by them."

"How did Grandpa figure this out?"

"Apparently, it communicated to Dad in his dreams, but only with him. Nobody else. Don't be surprised if you have a strange dream of your own tonight. Also, the water gets neutralized by going out of telepathic range. These special abilities you're displaying might likewise be neutralized when we leave here. Maybe. Dad didn't say anything about being affected without contact with the water, as you've experienced tonight. I certainly was never affected by him as strongly as I've been affected by you tonight."

"What does it get out of boosting our arousal, though?" I asked.

Claire blushed, while Mom chuckled and said, "It has its equivalent of an orgasm when we do, empathically. It's still trying to mate. But, as it hibernates once it gets warmer, the arousal effect is most apparent when the water is in the narrow band between freezing and too warm for it. Once it stops secreting these pheromones, they evaporate. And it stops boosting the effects of the ones that are left."

"But, if I were to come here and cut a hole in the ice, the water would have the same effect during the winter?"

"No, it starts its mating cycle as the water starts to melt and it ends when it enters hibernation for our summer, about three weeks later. It's in the letter. Reading it can wait, because I'm feeling really horny now that I know that you're going to be okay. I still need to get fucked until I can't take any more."

"Me too," echoed my sisters.

"With all the pleasure I can bring to the task." My cock was already hard in anticipation.

"Me first?" Claire asked. "I really want to know what it feels like to have you shoot off inside me, see if it's going to make me instantly cum like it did Mom and Meg."

She climbed off the bed, then leaned over it with her legs spread and her pussy peeking out at me from between her slender thighs. Mom rotated on the bed to bring her pussy in front of Claire's face and Megan moved to squat over Mom's head, sighing when Mom's tongue began to move in her.

I moved behind Claire and stroked my hard cock up and down her slit two times, feeling it bump into her aroused clit, then lined myself up with her opening and slowly pushed inside. That electric feeling returned instantly and made Claire jolt.

"Holy shit," she muttered into Mom's pussy, muffled by her tongue flitting around Mom's labia.

I stroked steadily into her, trying not to orgasm too quickly from the added sensation I was experiencing. Once again, I wanted my partner to come first. Guessing at what would happen, I stuck two fingers into my mouth to wet them and brought them around Claire's hip to stroke around her clit. I felt as if a spark shot from my fingers to her nub and she immediately started to shake.

"Ohhhh, fuck, fuck, fuuucccckkk!" she cried out, thrusting her whole body back at me to take me as deeply into her as I could go. The energy pulsing through our bodies only intensified and I barely stopped myself from having an orgasm far too soon. I kept pumping in and out, as Claire's orgasm seemed to roll on and on.

She came twice more and on the last, I finally couldn't control my own reaction and launched several volleys of semen deep into my sister's squeezing tunnel. "Yes, yes, YESSSS!" she cried, as she felt it splash against her cervix and another orgasm ripped through her. My whole body spasmed in pumping the last of it into her. It was the most intense orgasm I'd ever felt.

Claire disengaged from me and quickly dropped to her knees to take my cock into her mouth once more, sucking the remaining sperm from me like it was manna from heaven. She continued writhing in a series of small orgasms as a result of it. When there was apparently no more jizz to suck from me, she stood and kissed me, saying, "Thanks, Pete. Fuck Mom now."

I looked down and Mom had her legs spread, her fingers spreading her enflamed labia and rubbing lightly across her clit while she continued licking Megan's. I made my way onto the bed, kneeling before her and lifting her legs onto my arms so I could tilt her pelvis enough to slide deep into her wetness. Another zap of pleasure ran through my body.

As I began thrusting slowly into Mom, Megan leaned towards me and we kissed, softly at first but with increasing fervor as energy seemed to flow in an alternating circle between the three of us, sometimes feeling like it passed from Meg to me and onward to Mom, other times the opposite direction. Gradually, I picked up my pace and the waves of pleasure sped up to match.

Claire appeared on the bed again, to suck at Mom's breast and diddle Megan's clit while Mom sucked on Megan's labia. I felt the energy flow shift to include Claire's contact and almost felt like I was empathically experiencing joy from all three of my partners as we all reached a crescendo at the same moment, as I came for the second time in ten minutes. Even Claire was shaking in a small orgasm, just from the energy flowing indirectly into her. I expected to shoot only a small load, but instead I gushed as much cum as ever into my Mom.

When my orgasm ended but I was still rock hard, I rolled onto my back next to Mom and coaxed Megan to straddle me. I wasn't done and I sensed she wasn't, either.

Claire moved into a 69 with Mom, before she even had a chance to stop cumming, and proceeded to start licking up the mess of sperm I'd left inside. She joined Mom in another orgasm, apparently just from tasting my leftover essence. The phrase "cum slut" passed through my mind. But I suppose if I were cumming just from a taste, I would be one, too.

Megan took our fucking slowly, clearly trying to make it last longer, where things had been happening quickly so far. I looked up into her eyes, seeing her love beamed back at me. I held her breasts in my hands as she rose and fell, but wasn't trying to do much to stimulate her nipples, letting our arousal build slowly. But even that contact made energy flow into my hands, almost ticklish at this point. If I was feeling that, what was Megan feeling?

"I love you, Pete!" she cried out, just before I felt her body tense over me in another orgasm that drove more sensation straight through my cock to my balls, which tightened in preparation for another ejaculation.

"Love you back," I groaned, trying desperately to stave off this orgasm, wanting this round at least to last a little longer. I managed to last another ten minutes, with Megan coming twice more, before I exploded in a shuddering jolt, the semen and energy both pulsing out of me for a minute or more. Megan collapsed onto my chest, still shaking from the effects my sperm was apparently having inside her.

Everywhere our skin touched tingled, fueling our orgasms to continue. Finally, they ended and the contact effect faded. I kissed Meg one more time, not feeling that electricity between our tongues this time. She broke the kiss and asked, "Did it wear off?"

I needed fifteen seconds to think again, during which I realized I was also going soft. I finally answered, "Maybe it did. Maybe there's a recovery period, like with erections. Even knowing about the alien, I don't think we understand everything that's going on and maybe we never will."

Mom and Claire had already stopped making love to each other and were clearly exhausted. We agreed to sleep, all of us in the same bed, with me between Megan and Mom, with Claire on Mom's other side.

~~~~~

As Mom predicted, the alien creature in the pond spoke to me in my dreams. Its name was a varied series of clicks without vowels, that my memory can't seem to retain and couldn't approximate in words even if I did.

Name ------. Please to acquaint.

Ummm... Hi. I have a lot of questions.

Aware. Primary how affect mates without water? Meg-gan guess partly correct. Not alter DNA, but DNA make mind easy reach, boost pheromones all times. Sense energy flow. Share sensation.

So, I'm going to have women falling all over me, like I worried?

Only women already attract. Nudge only. Strong here.

Okay, next question. Did you neutralize my mother's birth control pills, to let me be born?

Water allow Barbara egg release. Also correct copper protect. But mates Meg-gan and Claire not wear. Have child. Barbara want child, help egg meet sperm.

Wait. You're telling me all three of them are pregnant? That you defeated a frigging tubal ligation?

Three mates, four healthy children by cold time. Claire two, cells split. Not want, Peter?

Ummm... I want children, someday, with a woman I'm married to. Not with my mom and sisters, when I could go to jail for being the father and there could be genetic problems. I don't know what your world is like, but here incestuous births are considered genetically unsafe and there are legal punishments. Severe ones. What are they thinking?

Love you. Want child by you. Healthy children. Have plan. Ask.

~~~~~

That's when I woke with a start, waking my three bedmates. It was 3 AM. I didn't know how to start the conversation I needed to have. I moved away from them to sit at the foot of the bed, so I could make eye contact with all three, while they sat up against the headboard. Mom turned on the bedside lamp.

"You spoke with it?" Mom asked.

"Briefly. It confirmed that my DNA makes me more receptive to its power and that I have boosted pheromones even when I'm not here. It denied altering my DNA, though. But, what woke me was ummm... its news that all three of you are pregnant, that you all want my children and that you have some kind of plan? It said that all of the children will be healthy. How that happens without manipulating DNA, I don't know. Still, this plan had better be fucking good."

Surprised looks were exchanged between my mom and my sisters, making clear that they weren't in on some concerted plot against me. At least, not the same one. Yay me.

Mom answered first. "I didn't reverse my tubal ligation, so I didn't expect I could get pregnant. But I thought that with my dad, too. I did have some dreams about having your baby, even thoughts about it while we've been here today. Maybe that's what the pond creature identified as my wanting your baby. I'm not in the least bit upset at the news, though. It feels right to my heart."

"That could be the creature's telepathic influence," I pointed out.

"Maybe. There's not much I can do, if it is. As for a plan, my OB/GYN is the only other person who knows who your true father is and she has kept the secret this whole time. When I decided to have my tubes tied, your dad had some of his sperm frozen in case I ever wanted to do IVF later on. That's still in cryo-storage. So, if I need her to falsify entries in my medical file saying I did do IVF, she would. I'll make an appointment when we get home. That should cover me, so long as I avoid DNA tests and this baby is just as healthy as you are. I don't know what the girls have in mind. I agree it better be good."

Megan smirked at me briefly, before she realized I wasn't going to let her be glib about this. She changed her expression and explained, "Claire and I met twin brothers at school, Matt and Mark, who have their own apartment off-campus. We discovered that they're also lovers, but they date women, as cover more for their incest than their homosexuality. They figure that if people think they're straight, they won't be suspected of incest. They aren't bisexual, so we haven't had sex with them, although they're both hot. Double dating with them has kind of been a beard situation, but in both directions to hide our mutual incest. We go out, then go back to their apartment, they have sex together while Claire and I make love separately. This way, we don't risk getting caught in the dorms and their neighbors hear both male and female voices. We just have to be careful to not cry out the wrong name. They might be willing to make it a more permanent thing after college, to get married and live together as one family in the same house. But, they've already agreed to let us put their names on our children's birth certificates, whether we marry or not."

I asked, "Jeezus. Did you already tell them I was going to be the biological father in this scenario? Did they also know you intended to trick me into impregnating you?"

Megan said, "You're mad," like it was a surprise to her.

I erupted, "Seriously, sis? How the fuck did you think I was going to react? Did you think of my feelings at all? Mom at least thought she was protected from pregnancy, not knowing that there was an alien in the pond that could get her egg past her tubal ligation to reach my sperm and be fertilized. Perhaps even pick which sperm to let through to fertilize it, for all I know. That might explain why I'm healthy and these kids will be, too. But, the two of you intentionally had your IUDs taken out well before you came up here and then let me think they were still in place while we had sex. Even when we discussed the pond's affect on hormonal birth control and Mom's belief that you were still protected by your copper IUDs, which you would have been, you didn't say anything about taking them out."

Claire shyly admitted, "You... hadn't cum in me yet."

"Great justification!" I shouted back at her, seeing her cringe. "Do you two hear yourself? A lie by omission is still a lie and this one is huge. I didn't agree to becoming a father for any of you and now I have not one but four children on the way that I can't possibly claim as mine without going to jail? Not how I wanted to start a family."

"Four?" Megan asked.

"Oh, that's right," I said. "Claire, you're having twins. Congrats. The alien told me that the cells split, so that means they're identical instead of fraternal. The two of you still haven't answered me. Why did you do this? If you had asked, I might actually have said yes, if I could be sure the babies would be genetically healthy, but you never gave me the chance to choose."

Claire meekly answered, "You weren't supposed to know. Everyone was supposed to think that Matt and Mark are the fathers. We figured that if you did find out, it would be easier to ask forgiveness than permission. I'm sorry we lied." Megan nodded her agreement.

Mom said, "Keeping this a secret from him doesn't make it better, girls."

Trying to calm down, I ran my hands through my hair, before asking, "When did you start thinking about having my children? It wouldn't happen to be after you were exposed to the pond effect last year, would it?"