Secrets of Taboo Pond

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fucking hell. Are there other ways it has controlled me?" she asked.

"It denies that there are any and says that your decisions to continue having sex with Grandpa remained your own. It says it only limited where, both so it could prevent birth defects and to keep your marriages intact. At the same time, I assume it could have prevented conception if it wanted, so letting you get pregnant by Grandpa allowed it to start its plan to breed telekinetics, just as it assisted you in defeating your tubal ligation to get you pregnant by me now, to guarantee good health and further reinforce those telekinesis traits, and did the same DNA selection with Claire and Megan to add some good Minosky traits to the mix. No single individual will have enough power and apparently, it needs a mix of genetics to work. It even caused Claire's blastocyst to split to produce another baby, so there will be enough of us combined to lift it. So, it's clear that it hasn't been fully hands-off, either. We can't prove that it hasn't done more than what it's admitted. I've decided to stop worrying about it. I think my conscience would be bothering me if I'd been pushed into doing something I really didn't want to do."

"Yeah, my conscience has been clear. It still feels like manipulation, though."

I added, "Yeah, but it has justifications for everything it has done that I can't disagree with. As you've said, there's been no malice here and it actually has protected us in significant ways. It just did so secretly. Even Grandpa's letter didn't know everything, so maybe he didn't know about the breeding part. We could just as easily not know anything about it. It didn't have to appear in my dreams, just draw us back here in 20 years when its ship arrives."

Mom said, "It's not like we're going to sell the place to someone else."

"True. The pond has to stay our secret, at least until the alien leaves and the water reverts to normal. Until then, it just has to be our taboo pond."

~~~~~