Secrets of the Amazon Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spyman
spyman
39 Followers

Sean announced that he was cumming. I watched as he grabbed Mary's hips and deposited his seed deep in Mary. Mary didn't lose a single stroke as she kept fucking back against Sean. Tony had Mary's hair in his hands. He pulled her head towards him with a bellow shot stream after stream of his cum in her sucking mouth. Steve looked like he was close.

"Helen, remember, birthday girl gets all the first loads." Paula yelled. Helen hesitantly left go of Steve's cock and guided it to her daughter's mouth. Mary's tongue was actually reaching for the head of Steve's dick. As her tongue made contact Steve let go. His spurts of man juice shot across Mary's tongue and into her throat. Mary swallowed hungrily and then sucked his meat back into her mouth.

Sean had kept his cock in Mary. Maggie leaped up and started to lick her sister's clit. Maggie's tongue was catching some of the gobs of cum oozing out around Sean's meat. Mary was on the verge of another orgasm and Sean was getting hard again.

Helen pulled Steve's dick from Mary's mouth and returned to sucking it. Tracy had lowered her mouth over Tony's cock and was trying to revive it. It looked like she was succeeding. Paula and Judy were in a sixty nine. I stroked my cock trying to decide who to sample first. Tracy's blonde cunt was closest so I knelt behind her and slipped my cock into a sweet eighteen year old pussy. The moans and skin slapping skin filled the room.

Sean had finally slipped out my wife. Maggie was eating all his cum from her snatch. Sean pushed his dick into Judy's mouth and alternated between her mouth and Paula's cunt. Helen had climbed on top of Steve and was riding him for all she was worth. I shot a huge load into Tracy's tight cunt and as she came on my cock, Tony fired a load of black cock cum in her sucking mouth.

Sean was shooting in Paula's cunt and pulled out in time to give Judy a taste of his juice. Helen was still riding Steve so I walked over to her and as she looked up at me I fed her my cock. Helen really was a terrific cock sucker. Steve hunched up off the floor and flooded her tunnel with his sperm. As she finished Steve off with her cunt she sucked harder on me and I reciprocated by white washing her tonsils with vanilla cream.

Maggie had crawled over to Tony and sucked his half limp cock back to life. Maggie than straddled him and let herself sink down on his rod. Steve had been revived yet again and now had the opposite end of of Paula and Judy. Judy, now on the bottom, was getting fucked while Paula would intermittently suck his dick. I slipped in behind Paula's pussy and pushed in and immediately felt Judy's tongue on my balls. Mary had Tracy on her back and was eating her pussy and my cum. For the third time I shot my load deep in Paula's pussy then pulling out to let Judy lick me clean. I looked around and was definitely impressed with these three guys. I had the potion working for me but these guys seemed to hang in there, however, after the third go around they were pretty wasted.

The three dancer's got dressed and I walked to the door with them.

"Like I said, gentlemen, there would be a bonus. I think you earned it."

"Thanks, man. If you ever want to party again let us know." Tony said. After they left I went back inside. Unlike the guys, I still had two or three loads left in me.

I laid my wife down on her back. I pulled Helen over and pushed her face into her daughter's cunt. I got behind her and entered her pushing as deep as mother nature had endowed me. As I fucked Helen, she licked and sucked Mary's cunt. Paula straddled Mary's face and as Mary's tongue came out to meet her slit, Sean's cum dripped into her mouth. Judy threw her leg over Helen's ass and I leaned forward to lick her clit. I pulled away from Judy to see Maggie had pulled the chair in front of Paula and Paula dipped her tongue into her slit. A tongue suddenly was licking my balls and ass. Tracy had slid underneath me. We finally had our very own daisy chain!

One by one the women were bringing each other off. I shot my load into my wife's mother and loved it. I knew the party was over, so I suggested that they all go home. I stepped aside and watched them all swear a pact of secrecy for what they had done tonight. I couldn't help but smile.

Having left the kids with my parents, I simply watched as Mary made her way to our bedroom. I came in behind several minutes later.

"Hi, baby, I hear the girls threw you a birthday party. Did you have fun?"

My wife, stood in front of the bathroom door. She was naked and had cum and pussy juice all over her. She beckoned me with her out stretched hand.

"Come, take a shower with me. I'll tell you all about it."

spyman
spyman
39 Followers
12