Secrets Revealed: Grandma's Diary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

between my legs. "Just start reading" I said.

"Okay, listen. It's about a month or two after the last story. They are home alone and Nan has just jacked him off"

"He wiped his stuff off my boobs and played a little with my kitty. Suddenly he stopped and looked at me funny. I asked what it was and he said he wanted to have sex with me. I asked him if he knew how to do it.

He said we could do it like Spot did with the neighbor's dog. He said sex was supposed to be the best, much better even than anything we had done so far. He promised he would pull out before he'd shoot his stuff, so I couldn't get pregnant. I said I wasn't sure, but if he really wanted, we could try it.

"He got on his knees behind me and put his hands on my waist. His dick poked at my legs and butt a few times, so I reached out and helped it find my kitty. The next time Donny pushed, the tip nudged between the folds and then it squeezed into me. Donny grabbed my waist even more firmly and as he pulled me against his body, his penis speared deep into my kitty. It hurt a lot and I asked him to stop, but Donny said it was too good and pushed his dick even deeper. The pain got even worse as he started to move in and out. Thankfully he pulled out soon and then I felt his stuff on my back.

"Donny said it really was the best feeling ever and he wanted to do it again later. I told him it had hurt a lot and that I didn't want him to put his dick in my kitty again. I could see his disappointment when I said that. I hope he is not angry about it and wants to stop playing."

"That's too bad" I said. "I bet they could have had lots of fun together" "Well, this is what she writes the next day"

"Dear diary,

My kitty is still sore and there was blood in my knickers from what Donny did last night. I don't think you're supposed to put a dick in there like that. I hope Donny will still play with me if I do not let him put it in my kitty. Just kissing and using our hands is much nicer."

"So, that's it?" I asked when she stopped reading.

"Of course not, you didn't think Donald would give up that easy, now that he's had his first taste of pussy?"

"No" I said. I knew I wouldn't.

Audrey nodded.

"So they continued fucking?" I asked.

"Not immediately, but eventually, yes. But they had also a lot of fun in between"

Audrey leaved through the pages and started reading again.

"Donny came to my room again and asked if I wanted to fool around again. I rubbed his dick while he rubbed my kitty until I climaxed. Then he asked if we could have sex again and I said it still hurt. He was a bit disappointed but he wasn't angry. He said that if I did not want to do it I wouldn't have to. He's so sweet! It almost made me sorry I didn't let him.

"I said I wanted to apologize to his dick and gave it a kiss. Donny said it felt nice and asked me to kiss it again. I kissed again, and this time I got some of the slimy stuff in my mouth. It wasn't gross at all. In fact, it tastes kind of nice, so I did it again and again, tasting more of his stuff. Between kisses, I licked the tip with my tongue. Donny groaned loudly and said I had to do that again, so I did it a few more times. Then I took his dick in my mouth and sucked on it. Suddenly his penis pulsed and his stuff shot in my mouth.

"I nearly chocked as his first shot hit the back of my throat. Just as I gasped for air, Donny's dick pulsed again and this time his stuff sprayed all over my face. I quickly closed my mouth again and let him fill my mouth with the thick, gooey stuff. It tasted a little bitter in my mouth, but I was happy Donny loved it this much. Later he said that when I sucked on his dick, it felt almost as good as when it was in my kitty."

I was getting dangerously aroused now. My cock was as hard as it had ever been and probably leaking lots of precum as well. I was going to have to readjust myself soon, before I would violate my sister with my erection. The little devil on my shoulder was telling me to just let it happen and see how she'd react, while the

little angel had been screaming 'stop' for so long, his voice was almost gone. Still,

I managed to behave and listen to the story.

"He said he wanted to kiss me down there too, like I had kissed him. I said my kitty was not like a dick, which you could suck on, but he wanted to try it anyway. He got between my legs and sniffed. Fortunately, I had bathed just before, and he liked the smell enough to close in and he touched my folds with his tongue. He said it didn't taste bad at all and licked me again. When he licked the top of my slit and his tongue touched my little button, I gasped. It felt soo neat! He knew he had struck gold and he planted his lips on it and sucked.

"It was like an explosion of pleasure when he sucked softly and moved his tongue around my sensitive nub. Soon I was panting and shaking as powerful waves of unbelievable delight raced through my body. Donny kept kissing and sucking and licking long enough for me to climax another time. It was the best thing ever.

After this, Donny stopped licking and kissed me on the mouth. I could taste my wetness on his lips. I was surprised, as it really tasted nice, a little like the sweet clear stuff his penis had leaked when I first started sucking it.

My kitty was glowing for a long time, long after Donny had gone to his room. I can't believe something can feel this good. I will definitely have to tell this to Livvy, maybe I'll try licking her the next time we sleep over."

"And they stuck to oral sex after that?" I asked, after she stopped reading. "Yes, well at least for the next few weeks"

"Well... I guess that can be nice too" I said a little disappointed, but hopeful for

the future.

"Nice?"

"Yes, don't you think it's nice to have your pussy licked?" I teased. "Uh, yes of course" she stammered, embarrassed.

"Maybe your three guys just didn't do it right" I pressed on. "They were... Just shut up and listen, okay?"

I chuckled softly.

"So... what about Liv then?" I asked. "Hmm?"

"Did they ever...?" "Oh, yeah. A lot"

"I would love to hear about that"

"I thought so, but wouldn't you rather hear about when she started fucking Donald again?"

"Sure"

"Dear diary

"Donny and I had sex again last night and it was great!!

"He came to my room after mom and dad went to bed and asked me if we could try to have sex again. I agreed, but only if he made my kitty feel good first and he would pull out if it hurt again. He promised to do so.

He got between my legs and licked me for a long time. It was the best, especially when he pushed two fingers inside me and moved them in and out while he licked my nub at the same time. I never knew it could be this nice to have something inside my kitty, so I got on my hands and knees and said he could try to put it in.

"My kitty was all wet and slick from his licking, so it didn't hurt at all when he pushed into me. I could feel his hips pressed against my butt and I knew I had his dick all the way inside me. He still stretched me, but this time it felt really nice, and when he started to move slowly in and out, it was just fantastic. His dick reached every good spot and rubbed my entire kitty with every push. I couldn't help but moan softly.

Donny stopped moving and asked if he was hurting me. I said he wasn't hurting me, that I loved what he was doing. Hearing this he started going again, a little faster and harder now. I started moaning because it felt so unbelievably good. He was moving in and out really hard, so hard that my arms gave way and I almost fell over. I just lay there with my face in the pillows while he kept going. Soon he was panting and groaning like he does before he's going to shoot. I wanted it to last longer and so did he, but he had to pull out.

After he had finished shooting, Donny slumped on the bed and said he loved me. I said I loved him too and we kissed.

"I asked Olivia if she knew how to get hold of some condoms, but she didn't. I had told her about the sex I had with my 'boyfriend' and that I had enjoyed it so much. She said she knew I would love it. I told her how much I hated that he always had to pull out, just when it was getting good. I said that if I had some condoms, he wouldn't have to pull out so soon and then, maybe I'd get to feel good too.

"Olivia said that her sister Eleanor knew a way to have sex without the need for him to pull out, and still not get pregnant. I said I'd very much like to know how to do that. We asked Eleanor and she told us her secret, that there are only a few days of each monthly cycle during which a girl is fertile. If you know these days, then the other days are safe. It sounded like a load of hogwash to me, but Eleanor assured us that she had sex like a hundred times, with eight different boys and she never got pregnant.

"I have decided to trust Eleanor and just go for it. I checked, and it is almost four weeks since my monthlies, so it should be safe right now. I will try it tomorrow morning when mom and dad are feeding the animals. I can hardly wait!

"It was great! I told Donny I wanted to have sex with him again and that I didn't want him to pull out this time. He didn't dare to at first, but when I explained him everything Eleanor had told, he said he wanted to try it too. He humped me for a long time, much longer than he would normally have. Then he grabbed me even firmer than before and pushed his dick deep inside me. He grunted and shook and then I felt his hot stuff flowing in my belly.

"As I write this at my desk, it's like I can still feel him inside me. Sex is so much better when he can shoot his stuff in my kitty. It feels great and I don't have to clean up afterward. I think I want to do it like this for always."

"See, I told you. She just needed to get laid" I said. "Yes, but... Her own brother?"

"Why not, it's perfect. Nan and Donny clearly love each other and they both like doing it. And the best thing is, they already live together"

"It's wrong" Audrey said weakly, as if she didn't believe it herself. "People who say it is wrong just never had a hot sister" I stated.

Audrey laid the book on the floor and turned around, facing me. She looked at me, her deep brown eyes looking into mine, searching for something.

"Like Nan, you mean?" she asked.

"Or... like you" I replied. As I heard these words leave my lips, I wanted to kick myself. What was I doing? Yes, I was attracted to my little sister and not a little. I had been as long as I can remember, but I had vowed never to act upon it. Now I had spooked her, I could see it.

"Do you really think you could have sex with your sister?" she asked after a while.

"Are you trying to seduce me?" I asked playfully, trying to lighten the atmosphere

a little.

"NO!" she yelled, turning red in embarrassment.

There was another uncomfortable silence. Until this moment she too had been

joking. Now I didn't know anymore.

"Well, could you?" she whispered, barely audible. She sounded sincere and extremely vulnerable and, in a way, also extremely endearing. I was compelled to tell her the truth.

"I don't know. I can't say I have never thought about it. Do you think you could?" "If my brother would be as handsome as you..." she said in a husky voice, her

hand trailing down the band of my V-neck. Now she was definitely flirting with

me. I was suddenly aware of how close her face was. Unconsciously we moved even closer and our lips met. It wasn't weird to kiss Audrey. My sister and I had been flirting for so long, it was inescapable. It had to happen one day. As it turned out, we both liked it a lot. Our lips locked for at least ten minutes while our tongues played and our hands explored our heated bodies.

At some time during our kiss, Audrey had rolled on top of me and my hands had invaded the forbidden and enticing realm covered by her nighty. They moved over her soft skin, ever higher until they reached her perfect round breasts and her little erect nipples. She moaned softly and pressed her crotch down on my painfully swollen cock as I pinched the sensitive points. Only a few thin layers of fabric separated us and I could feel the heat from her sex as she ground her pussy up and down the length of my shaft.

"I need you inside me" she gasped as we finally broke our kiss. Her eyes were

burning with lust.

"I want you too" I whispered back.

It was like a wet dream came true. Still on top of me, Audrey sat upright and with one sweep of her arm she sent her gown flying. She was truly gorgeous, far more beautiful even than she had been in my dreams. Just perfect. Everything about her was perfect; her skin, her breasts, her smile and her eyes. She was the most perfect girl I could ever imagine, and she was my own sister.

My hands reached out and grasped her slender waist, caressing her from her round ass to her firm breasts. She moaned softly as I fondled her tits and tweaked the pink tips. While I was enjoying my sister's naked breasts, she was still struggling to remove the shirt I wore for pajamas.

A bit reluctantly, I let go of the magnificent pair and sat up a little. Audrey now easily pulled off my shirt and then covered my chest in little kisses as she progressed downwards. She hooked her fingers in the waistband of my boxer shorts and pulled them down. She smiled in delight as my erection sprang up and slapped against my stomach. I knew what she planned to do next, but I wasn't going to let her. My first orgasm inside her would not be in her mouth.

She looked at me hungrily and licked her red lips, but just as she was about to take me into her mouth, I grabbed her and before she knew what happened, she was on her back on the mattress. Another second later, my sister's panties were somewhere on the floor and I was between her legs, lapping at her nectarous pussy. Soon Audrey had all but forgotten her intentions and was crying out in pleasure.

As I ate her out I could feel a soft stubble tickling my nose. Audrey's mound was covered with dark stubble. It told me two things. First, she shaved her pubes, which I loved. I believe there's nothing more beautiful than a smooth, hairless pussy on a nicely toned girl with firm, perky breasts, especially if she had a golden, all over tan like my sister. Second, she wasn't sexually active at the moment, nor had she expected something sexual to happen presently. In a way, the week-old stubble gave her an air of chastity which I found highly sexy.

I didn't spend much time contemplating my sister's virtues, as I had something more pressing on my mind; making Audrey' cum on my tongue. Her half-hearted protests quickly died down as I kissed her labia and probed her tight hole with my tongue. When I closed my lips around her little clit and sucked gently, her hands were grabbing my head and a loud groan escaped from her mouth.

Within minutes her legs began to twitch and then the first waves of contractions raced up and down my sister's tight body. Making her cum had been my goal, but that did not mean I was finished now. I kept her pinned down on the mattress and continued my assault until I had made her scream two more times.

Only after her third orgasm it was ready to move on. I gave her pussy a moment of respite and kissed my way up Audrey's flat stomach. After that I spent a little more time exploring her flawless breasts. I kissed and licked every inch of her soft mounds and paid extra attention to the pink tips. I quickly learned my sister had extremely sensitive nipples. Every time my teeth grazed the erect points, her body contracted and she uttered a soft groan. It was by far the sexiest sound I had ever heard.

I kept teasing Audrey until she finally grabbed my head again and pulled me all the way on top of her. She folded her legs around my waist and pressed her mouth to mine. While our tongues danced together, she grabbed my cock and guided it between her lips so the head was at the entrance of her pussy. Neither of us could wait any longer, and with a slight push of my hips, the tip entered her silky orifice.

Audrey inhaled sharply as her body welcomed my invading member. She was as tight as a virgin, but plenty moist, and scorchingly hot. As I pushed a second time, my cock smoothly slid in the rest of the way. Just as I bottomed out in her smoldering wetness, my pubic bone came to rest on the soft padding of her downy mound and I felt the muscles at the mouth of her vagina squeeze like a rubber band around the base of my shaft. I was all the way inside her and filled her up completely, it was like her pussy was tailor-made for my cock.

I needed a moment to process and appreciate the sensations that radiated out from where our bodies were united intimately. After a while her legs relaxed around my waist and our bodies started to move. Her eyes were staring up deeply into mine and she whispered for me to make love to her. We started off a little tentative at first, but soon we found our natural rhythm and then we were really fucking.

I could hardly believe this was happening for real. Audrey was the most wonderful and gorgeous girl I knew, more beautiful and sexy than any girl I could ever dream up. And the best thing was, she wanted me as badly as I wanted her. Our lips locked again and she was kissing me with a predatory lust that was far more voracious than I had ever expected from my sweet little sister.

After a few minutes of thrusting into her buttery pussy, another massive orgasm washed over her. Her muffled whimpers melted into a lengthy groan while her entire body shook uncontrollably. Her vagina tightened even more, its muscles frantically trying to milk the cum from my balls. The only thing that stopped me from unloading inside her was a sharp flash of pain as her teeth breached the skin of my bottom lip.

Audrey giggled apologetically as she tasted the blood on her lips and gave a sweet kiss to soothe my pain. Then she pushed me onto my back and began to ride me like a cowgirl. She expertly bounced her ass in my lap, sliding her pussy up and down the length of my slick cock with every stroke. My sister had incredible muscle control and squeezed, almost grabbed, my cock as she rose. Then she would stop, with just the tip inside her, tilt her hips and plunge down again. Loud wet noises sounded as she touched down and ground her clit on my pelvic bone.

She alternated between this energetic and intense fucking, and slowly rocking her hips and kissing tenderly whenever she thought I was getting too close to cumming. I had managed to last a long time, much longer than I ever expected, but still I had to acknowledge I couldn't postpone it much longer. We rolled over again and I pumped her as fast as I could until my balls contracted.

"I'm gonna cum" I grunted and began to pull out.

"Don't...." she groaned, clutching me firmly while another orgasm took her ability to talk. I presumed that she didn't want me to pull out, and it was too late for me anyway. I thrust into my sister one last time and came deep inside her tight pussy. Never before had I climaxed simultaneously with a girl, yet on my first time with Audrey it happened. Our shared orgasm was magnified and lasted longer, racing back and forth between our unified bodies. I had never come this hard or this long. It felt like I was releasing a gallon of sperm over a period that spanned several minutes before I collapsed on top of my lover, drained mentally as well as physically.

Audrey wasn't doing much better than me, she had all but passed out after her own powerful orgasm. Her auburn hair was sticking to her damp and flushed face. As I wiped the strands of hair from her brow, she opened her eyes again. For a moment, she looked confused and then a smile formed on her lips. She brought her face up to mine and gave me the most delicate and tender kiss. Then she dropped her head on the pillow and stared up into my eyes for a while, still smiling happily.

123456...9