Secrets Uncovered

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sheri moved off of John and turned her body so that she was facing me. She repositioned herself so that we could kiss as she massaged herself with John's face and I continued to ride his cock. We could hear John's stifled moans as Sheri pleasured herself with his tongue and face while our tongues wrestled in deep kisses. John's hips squirmed under the pressure of my hips as I moved up and down his cock, giving him pleasure as I used his hardness for my own satisfaction. By the depth of John's moans, I knew that he was very excited by my lust for women and it was now part of his enjoyment also. Sheri's moans were filling the room as we kissed and she continued to ride John's face, his tongue sliding into her as she pressed down on him, his lips finding her cum button to suck her clit when he could. Sheri rode his face harder and harder as the intensity of her building orgasm grew. She wrapped her arms over my shoulders as her body was filled with wave after wave of her climax and her orgasmic juices coated John's face.

As Sheri was consumed with her orgasm, I reached down and began to feverishly rub my clit as I slid John in and out of me. I wanted to bring myself to total delight before Sheri finished feeling her waves of pleasure. The sensation of my fingers on my own swollen cum button while John filled me brought me to my explosion of orgasmic delight as I pressed down on John, filling my pussy with his hard meat. The sensation of having two women climax on top of him pushed John into his own throbbing orgasm. I would feel his cock spasm as it filled my hot pussy with the hot juice of his climax. John's moans were drowned out as Sheri covered his mouth with her climaxing pussy, grinding into him to squeeze ever possible wave of pleasure into her orgasm.

As we all caught our breath, I looked at John and reminded him that he agreed to keep all of this secret. He looked at me with a smile, "Of course I'll keep this as a secret. But, I may need to be reminded in the future."

12