All Comments on 'Secrets Uncovered'

by DonnafromCT

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
KingBandorKingBandorabout 5 years ago
Lucky hubby

Fun read. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
future reminders

I look forward to more stories about how John is reminded to not keep Donna's secret

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
garbage

1*-

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I see the idiot anonymous fool is back

What does he get out of it? Incase you didn’t bother to read he got to have sex with another hot woman and his wife together. I’d say that is more than enough for any husband to agree to letting her get some pussy from time to time. Geez, what an idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I am Anonymous

Hate that the moronymous crowd is giving me a bad name! I am as straight as they come and this story is hot! I can see how this could work out for the husband just fine even with the wife and both her friends. It would be another version of polygamy probably like much of it turns into anyway. One for sure and two possible new pussies to play with sounds like fun. Although the thought of having three women on the rag at one time is a bit scary and three menopauses to deal with is terrifying.

But it's hard to see how he could come up short.

R.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchabout 5 years ago
Pretty good. Cheating at the start dulls the luster for me

Thanks for sharing.

MechTeckMechTeckabout 5 years ago
Win for him

With the girls worried about being exposed John is in the drivers seat with them

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
GGGOOD

GOOD PSEUDO CUCK STORY.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 5 years ago
Not sure

Where did the actual story begin? Couldn't tell if this was a continuation of another chapter or the story just had a weird opening.

I even checked your story list but did not find one with same name. If a continuing chapter then use same title with chapter numbers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Welcome to the hell that is the LW category

Where low tolerance and ignorance abound. But in the case of this story, I would suggest you stay in the Lesbian category where your stories are well received. Here, something like this poorly written story has no chance.

1 star

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 5 years ago
Huh

What story does this follow. You waste all your t ime writing this and not tell us who's story you are following. Certainly none of your own as this is the only secret one on your list.

No stars, lucky you, as I only read s few lines.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
you need to start actually talking to men. this has no immersion.

for the husband to even BEGIN to get even and start any form of healing that does not involve leaving her and telling all their husbands...would be for him to fuck her lovers and NOT HER.

the very notion that he'd be satisfied with fucking his cheating whore of a wife while being USED by her lover...is not hot. It's like....a major boner killer. I suggest you ask what men really want. A woman I love and remain faithful towards...wasting MY time to do so...since men are EVOLVED to fuck many many many women and compete with other men....and she CHEATED on me.....well...i'm pissed off. it's not a marriage anymore...i'v become a fuck buddy of hers....and she lied so i'd be faithful. besides banishment....severe physical punishment...the only other thing that COULD appease me...as a normal bell curve male...would be....other women. 'what's good for the goose....' and all that. and look....there's a new female...right there...with my whore of a wife....guess what i'd want to be fucking? if you answered..'the same tired hole you'v wasted good years being faithful towards'...you need to start polling actual men.

don't get me twisted...you HAVE all the ingredients for a hot story. wife cheats...with women...betrayed husband gets token pussy...maybe starts seeing new pussy on the side without telling her...cuz...why not . other husbands are still betrayed...but they already were betrayed. if these women CARED...they can always tell hubby NO and he can confess to the other cheated men.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGalmost 4 years ago
WOW

That was a super great.. hot... enjoyable..erotic story.. 5 stars... loved it

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaover 3 years ago
I agree...1 star.

She is a cheating selfish slut, no ands or ifs about that. She has been lying to her husband for awhile now, but with women thou. But cheating is still cheating. Best to divorce her ass. Yes, it may be ok to have a 3some ( with another woman) but she didn't even let him know she was bisexual. He is an afterthought... The story doesn't need to be here, sorry, but this kind of stuff is just garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

John agrees to keep the other husbands unaware of the lesbian triad as long as he gets a taste of the cheating cunts?

Wow, he's a great guy. Wonder why his muff-munching wife has no respect for him?

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Yo had to know this garbage was worth 1 star, right?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous