Section 432

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John is a pheromone super spreader. The women respond to his pheromones, then the men respond to the women. Pretty soon it is wet pussies and hard cocks everywhere. Jen and Anna are rubbing themselves all over John, like cats on a big ball of catnip. John snaps his fingers, spins his hand in the air, and everybody stands up, trying to make themselves presentable.

We are off to Kahului, just like that. John has his own van, and the shotgun seat is given to Anna. There are so many of us Koko has to sit on my lap and Jen on Tim's. We hop from bar to bar. Each time it is the same. He knows the schedule, so he hits each bar just in time to talk with the musicians. Then he comes back to flirt with Anna and her girlfriends. Then his pheromone bomb finally detonates, and all the pussies get wet. All the dicks get hard, and before we can act on it we are off to the next bar. It is just a big tease to keep us from nursing a single drink all night, but to get us hammered with eight or nine.

Then at the last bar, she is there. A lushly curved petite black woman in a barely there lace dress. There is no break for the musicians, it is the last set. John wraps himself around her like she is heaven itself. She is a female pheromone super spreader, he is her male counterpart. They dance together at every song. Our women are so turned on they can't see straight. John, once he is in Tamara's arms, doesn't leave them. Lust comes from wanting, and every woman wants to be Tamara in that moment, even Gina. Madge is little more than a puddle of drool and girl lube, since she has been there.

It is like the end of a Rom-Com just before the couple reunites. The women are so needy they are sobbing. John escorts Tamara to our table, introduces us, tells us a van is outside to take us back to our hotels. Then the kissing begins. Tamara kisses everyone, deeply and passionately, saving me for last. You get the innate sense that is how she lives her life. When she gets to me, I fondle her lush petite body like it is my own wife's. She is built on the same basic body plan as Koko: petite with big tits and booty, very hairy pussy, pretty face with big soft lips.

Tam uses those lips to softly whisper in my ear "Do you want to watch my husband take your wife? Nod if you do."

I nod yes.

Tam then softly asks me in another whisper "Do you want to share cleanup duties with me? Nod if you do."

I nod yes.

"When I come to dance with you, be ready. We will be servants, not masters. Nothing that happens will be within our control. If you accept those terms, I will make love to you every bit as intensely as he makes love to her. You can nod yes if you do not dispute any of the terms I have given you." Tam says as she kisses me, undoubtedly to keep me from seeing something John is doing with Anna. I really don't mind, her kisses are that good.

When she releases me, I nod yes.

"Do not discuss any of this with her. If you do, John will give her a taste and then reject her. She will be crushed. All he wants is a passionate fuck from her a couple days per year. She will bring him hot new girlfriends and they will bring me hot new men. He is my Stag. I am his Vixen. I sense you are the same with her. Think of it as a dick tax you must pay. I hope the price of making love to me is not too high for you to bear." Tam says as she finishes with a searing passionate kiss.

When we get in the van, Anna jumps on Ron, Jen jumps on me, and Madge jumps on Tim. Gina is under some dude I don't even know. The driver just grins like he has seen it all before. When we get back to the hotel, an elevator full of very horny people pour out onto our floor. We pour into the two rooms, dragging the two mattresses off the beds to make one big space for fucking. We pile in together and have a true orgy. I have heard them described but never participated in one before. The long and the short of it is we all had sex with everyone (well oral at least) until we passed out.

Wednesday morning is a pile of bodies that smell exactly as if they have been fucking all night. I go to take a shower, get joined by Gina, who blows me hard only to bend over, hands on the wall, to give me her ass. I fuck her slowly as she diddles herself. It isn't a 'whoo-whoo-whoo' climax, but we are both very satisfied. We wash off and return to the mattresses.

Anna is being fucked doggy style, face down, by Tim. I'm very put out our entire 'spend the honeymoon getting her pregnant' by me plan is right out the fucking window. But I still slide underneath her to lick her. Tim pulls out every few strokes to push his big thick cock into my mouth. It doesn't even bother me anymore, it almost seems normal to be sucking the cock of the man fucking my wife.

I do my best to suck him as well as Anna is sucking me, but at least she is horizontal instead of pooling his cum at her cervix. Anna is cumming which triggers Tim. Anna tilts her hips, dumping his cum load right in my mouth. Tim makes me clean him off and fluff him hard, he has another target to fuck. This became our morning ritual the rest of the trip when we were together.

Ron slides in, doing the same thing. I suck, he fucks. I suck, he fucks. Every time I suck he fucks her harder, and then every suck is a little longer. So the inevitable happens. He lets go of Anna's ass to hold my head and cums in my mouth. Spurt after spurt, no sweet Anna girl cum to dilute it. I find it has a very sharp taste.

Then the un-named dude is pushing his thick short cock into my wife, pulling out to fuck my mouth too. It is so thick it is almost a jawbreaker. I somehow manage to suck him, while Anna has another 'whoo-whoo-whoo' orgasm. He keeps fucking her, making me suck him every few strokes.

I am so turned on to be an anonymous cocksucker that I am climaxing in Anna's mouth, who climaxes on his thick hairy cock, so he comes in her hot gushing pussy. He pulls out, dumping the mixed cum all over my face. Then he scrapes his cock over my face to bring the cum back to my mouth to lick and suck it off his dirty cock. It takes a long time to get all the cum this way, and he is hard again. So he starts fucking Anna and making me suck him all over again. When he finishes, I get out from under Anna, dumping his cum on the mattress and leaving his cock dirty with their cum.

Everybody showers again and we go to lunch. We spend time laying on the beach and playing on the surf. Madge is spending all of her time giving tips to Anna about being with John. Then the girls go shopping to get lace dresses, hose, and pumps like Tamara's. Apparently beachwear is not allowed at the restaurant we are going to tonight. Madge is going to get points for recruiting Jen and sniping Ron, plus a community service night tonight with John's band. She and Gina are going to be here for two weeks, so she hopes to get her day with John before she leaves. What she doesn't know is Gina plans to get a night with him before they leave as well.

In the early evening, John, Tamara, and Koko arrive. Tim, Anna, and I get into his van. John is dressed in slacks and a golf shirt. Tamara is wearing a stunning white dress so bright you have to look three times to see she is not wearing a stitch of underwear. Koko is wearing a hot red dress that makes me jealous of Tim tonight. My luscious Anna is in a purple lace dress that is vacuum packed to her body, making it seem like a push up bra and a push up butt supporter. Tim and I are in casual slacks and golf shirts. The restaurant faces a golf course, so it makes sense.

The Plantation House Restaurant is at the NW corner of Maui, with views of the golf course and the ocean. John sits with Anna, Tamara with me, and Koko with Tim. John's left hand is between Anna's legs the moment we sit down. I do the same for Tamara, finding her already wet. I know Tim found the same with Koko because I heard the squish as her pussy eagerly ate his fingers.

So we eat and drink one handed, the women with their left hands as they slowly jack us off with their right hands, napkins on our laps for modesty. The food and drinks are spectacular, the conversation iridescently erotic, full of innuendo and subtext. A kissing game begins, and it quickly escalates into a betting game. I no longer can keep track of winners and losers, I'm getting buzzed. We all must be.

Just like that, John's hand is in the air and we are heading out to the van. One of his groupie's husband is the designated driver, while John and Anna make out in the back seat. Tamara is all over me, rubbing her pussy on my leg, wet smears all over my pants. Koko and Tim are doing the same. I'm really bugged I can't see what Anna is doing with John, until I hear the 'Guk-guk-guk' of Anna sucking his cock. I turn to try and see, but Tamara kisses me hotly.

"This is not your time to watch. This is your time to seduce me. Make me yours. Take me from Him. There will be plenty of watching them together, believe me. But do you want to do that solo, masturbating in a chair, or with your cock taking His woman? Make this fun for me too. I promise you will never have a hotter woman, until you reclaim your wife from him and you realize nothing has been lost, only gained." Tamara proposes hotly.

The trip back to the bar John's band is playing at takes about an hour. During that trip, Tamara and I exchange places several times, since she informs me we can't fuck until we get to their house, only oral. I love her very hairy pussy, with it's thick outer lips, just enough roast beef to play with, and a big thumb sized clit perfect for sucking.

Tamara is of course an expert at deep throat, giving me long, slow, full length sucks as her left hand either strokes my shaft or plays with my balls. She tests my balls to see if I am close to cumming, if so, she makes us switch. I give her no such mercy when I am feasting on her pussy and clit, fingering her g-spot and sucking her big clit until she squirts her girl goo all over my face. During the ride there, Tamara comes three times, begging me to never stop eating her pussy.

I have to help her out of the van, which is true for Anna and Koko too. Tim's face is as glazed as mine, so is John's. We go into the bar, John's reserved table is waiting for us, as is Madge, in a black lace dress. She is here to serve the band.

"Wish me luck!" Madge says as she heads off to the 'Green Room'.

Tamara explains what is going on as she strokes my cock just to keep me hard and kisses me. The 'Green Room' is a little storage nook the band gets to call their own, while it's real purpose is to store food and drink needed for the restaurant. In this case, Madge's drink of choice is cum, as she takes off her dress to spend the rest of the night nude on her knees. She blows every member of the band, including John, round robin, until they are pumped enough to perform. Then she waits, naked on her knees, until the next break, when they can use their groupie as they see fit.

Tamara says "I have never had a man who has ever made me cum that hard from eating my cunt, not even John himself! You should be proud of your skills. I bet your lovemaking skills are every bit as wonderful as your oral skills. To win a woman like Anna, much less keep her, they have to be. John will play only one set tonight, then we will dance one set. Then I will try to fuck you to death until dawn. I hope you will extend me the courtesy of doing the same to me."

Koko chimes in "I hope whatever Anna does to them is infectious, because her men are fabulous pussy lickers!"

Then the band is playing, John on the keyboards, and everybody is up and dancing. Anna goes to dance in front of the stage. The girls excuse themselves to go to the restroom.

When they come back, Tamara extends her hand to me, saying "Dance with me, please?" in a pleading tone.

I know what this means. Tonight is the night that John fucks my wife. My hardon gets stiffer, which I did not think is possible. Yet I do not hesitate. I accept Tamara's outstretched hand and lead her to the dance floor. She rubs her ass and tits on me during the fast numbers. She guides my hands to her pussy, tits, and ass during the slow ones.

Then it is the break and John is schmoozing the crowd, Anna at his side, as he bends her across each table to shake hands and display her cleavage. Plus from the dance floor side, her tight ass and cunt.

Tamara is at the bar getting us fresh drinks, so I head to the restroom, walking by the Green Room. I see Madge on her knees, two cocks in her mouth, two cocks in her outstretched hands, and one guy blowing a load into her hair. Her eyes look happy. I flash forward to the day when that will be Anna, trying to earn Minx points to get back into John's bed for a day.

I go back to the table and Anna is sucking John's cock under the table. I extend my hand to Tamara, as the band starts back up.

"May I please have this dance? Dance with me please?" I ask hopefully.

"Nothing could make me more happy than to be in your arms tonight." Tamara says proudly, with a wink in John and Anna's direction.

We dance as before, then during one dance, Tamara taps John on the shoulder and he hands Anna to me. Her eyes are wide. She is panting, and I can smell her excitement. Probably everybody in the bar can smell her excitement, it is running in rivulets down her legs.

"So are you having a good time? Ready for the biggest cock of your life?" I ask the love of my life be whispering in her ear so no one else can hear.

"I'm glad he didn't ask me to kill you to sleep with him, as turned on as I am right now, I probably would have done it. Instead, he asked me to make love to Tamara's pussy with my mouth before he will put his cock inside me. Do you have any idea how much I want to just grab her and bury my face in her snatch right the fuck now?" She tells me in a very husky whisper.

"Do you have any idea how much I want to bury my face in her snatch right now? If I read them right, we will get the chance to do that together." I whisper back with a chuckle.

"Fuck her. Fuck her mouth, cunt and ass so good she will beg John for us to come back. No holes barred, for either one of us. Swear to me you will do that and swear to me you will reclaim my mouth, pussy, and ass tomorrow, no matter how stretched out they are. Please. Please." Anna whimpers.

"I swear." I promise my young beautiful wife.

"I swear too, that I am yours, no matter what." Anna says as she kisses me passionately.

Tamara slides her arm in between us, as John pulls Anna away. "It's time." Tamara whispers into my ear.

John does his hand spinning in the air signal, says a quick goodbye to the band who is just going on break. "Madge will be airtight before we get out of the building." Tamara whispers to me, then laughs.

The ride to their house is short, compared to the ride from the restaurant, Tamara kisses me passionately all along the way. It is a pretty big place that they live in, a remodeled plantation house, with a pitched roof open design and Jalousie windows. The central room of the house has a raised area with four pillars and a huge bed on it. Each side has a king size bed on the floor. Geckos are hanging everywhere, and there are vines and foliage of all kinds. Especially flowers. Lots and lots of tropical flowers.

John carries Anna from the van to the bed, pulls off her dress, and removes his own clothes. Then he starts kissing her, and fondling her body, while the rest of us stand and watch. Tamara stands in front of me, as Koko stands in front of Tim.

"You will not touch either one of them until tomorrow morning unless and until instructed by John. You will not speak to either one of them unless instructed to by John. Since you have agreed to assist me is cleaning them, you will do as he instructs. He is the God of this house, we are his worshipers. Remove your clothes, we serve our God naked." Tamara and Koko intone together, a ritual I'm sure they have performed many times.

"A question please." I ask gently.

"Question is granted." John responds.

"I have some pads to collect sweat samples from you and Tamara, and two small vials to collect cum samples from both of you. I believe you are both very special, with very strong sexual pheromones. I want to study these fluids, they could help all of humanity to live as the two of you do, in lives full of love. Will you permit this?" I ask gently.

"The purpose of this is to make better lives for people, not money, Correct?" John challenges me.

"Yes, John." I answer honestly.

"Then you may take your samples, as long as they don't otherwise interrupt us. Take your sweat samples now, and our cum samples when we are ready. I presume the first samples are the best. Thanks to your own skills, that ship has sailed for Tamara." John laughs.

I climb up on the dais to take his samples, and go back down to take Tamara's sweat samples. I put the samples into two pre-labeled plastic bags, then swab my fingers into Tamara's pussy several times and dump the pussy lube into the small vial, filling it. I tuck the samples into the pocket of my shorts. Now all I need to do is get a sample of John's cum. I think my wife is going to help with that.

Tamara moves up onto the dais, to a backrest near the head end of the bed, spreading her legs, fingering her pussy, and pinching her nipples.

"I require that all sluts craving my husband's huge cock must make me cum with their mouth and fingers on my cunt before they can be fucked by it. Is there such a slut here tonight?" Tamara challenges firmly.

"Yes. I am that slut. I am my husband's slut, and by his command, I am your slut. I obey my Master and Mistress." Anna says proudly.

"Then you should do a better job than your husband, because he is a damn good pussy kisser. Make me cum, cunt slut." Tamara motions for Anna to move between her legs.

"Yes, Mistress." Anna says happily.

Anna finds Tamara already wet, so she plunges two of her slender fingers in to find her G-spot, while using long flat licks on the tip of Tamara's clit with the full length of her tongue. Alternating between sucking on the big clit and licking the sides of it, Anna quickly makes Tamara climax. Tamara squirts right into her face.

"Now, give your pussy to my face, so that I can test to be sure you are sweet enough to deserve his cock, while you try to convince my pussy to fuck your husband while mine fucks you." Tamara orders.

"Yes, Mistress." Anna replies as she moves into the classic 69 position for a mouth to muff and muff to mouth conversation.

What follows is more like a catfight in an alleyway than a tender pussy kissing between two women. Tamara scrapes Anna's clit with her teeth, so Anna digs the claws of her right hand into Tamara's. In retaliation, Tamara pinches and twists -- hard -- Anna's nipples. She then pulls her other hand out of Anna's pussy, abandoning softly rubbing her g-spot, to instead fire her own claws deep into Anna's ass cheek. The claws almost drew blood and did leave marks.

The way out was the way in. Anna scrapes Tamara's clit - lightly -- with her teeth, alternating with sucking on Tamara's clit. Tamara returns the favor. Anna caresses Tamara's g-spot with her fingers, as she strokes them quickly in and out of Tamara's pussy. Tamara does the same, using her other hand to lightly pinch, then lightly tease Anna's teats. Anna responds in kind. Just like that, the alley cat war of the pussies is over, and they both climax -- hard. Squirting, humping, writhing on the bed, they are a living, breathing advertisement for the joys of lesbian sex.

John peels Anna off of Tamara, putting her on her hands and knees. His hard cock is huge, about the size of my forearm. He starts pushing the head into Anna's pussy. Tamara slides underneath them, licking Anna's pussy to produce the extra lube she needs to take John's giant fuckstick.

1...345678