Section 432

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew that slippery slope from my own experience. Yet I was tempted to work on some new projects for my Big Pharma buddies. The super pheromones I'd collected from John and Tamara held the key to making the uncomfortable easier for the men and women who had to obey or go to prison to be raped for ten years.

Some fairly specific memory chemical triggers had been discovered at Johns Hopkins, they were keyed to various expressions of the limbic system, the paleo-mammalian cortex, the so called 'old mammal brain'. It supports a variety of functions including emotion, behavior, motivation, long-term memory, and olfaction. Emotional life is largely housed in the limbic system, and it critically aids the formation of memories. Even more critically for us, arousal.

Another set of proteins, known as 'zip codes for tissues' had been discovered at UNM, originally for cancer therapies. This meant you could set a drug to only bind to a specific type of organ, or even a part of an organ, reducing side effects to near zero. Whatever wasn't used washed out harmlessly in the urine.

There was huge potential for misuse, but that potential only existed if the concept worked in the real world. It could also be keyed to gender, X versus Y chromosome. There is a specific gene called SRY, so you can turn it on for men or off for women, or vice versa.

I had access to the Big Pharma AI and modeling. I could finally (with a lot of AI help) figure out what the story those samples collected years before told us. Basically the reason pheromone systems were not well known is because they are a 'call and response' system.

John's pheromones call for a response from women's pheromones. As more women respond, the response gets stronger, something seen at the concerts of pop stars with teenage girls. Exposing a single woman doesn't turn her on that much. Exposing a whole group of them turns them all on a whole bunch. Tamara's pheromones work the same way, weak action on one person, huge amplification on a whole bag of dicks.

We'd unlocked a whole new understanding of human sexuality. That became a weapon in the hand's of the AI, in combination with the limbic information and the targeting organs information. They could do short term memory blocks or prevent long term memory storage and recall, based upon any of the standard limbic cues. They could give your wife a pill that would turn her into a slut for a specific period of time, and either make her forget it ever happened, or store it as an erotic trigger for her arousal.

Anna came into work one day, and Dr. Gardner said he had to talk to us. He said the lawyers had informed him having a woman as a section head was against the law. She could still work here, but I would be the new section chief.

A few weeks later they said she could not work as a professional, and stripped her of her lab coat. A few weeks after that she was told that she could still assist me, but she was officially being transferred to the 'Entertainment Division'. Then they said her new uniform was a black lace dress that showed more than any of the ones she wore on our honeymoon. They started giving her 'Marchon' every day, which turned her into a sexual pheromone super spreader, while lowering her inhibitions to sexual situations, which were pretty low to begin with. Dr. Gardner started calling her to his office for longer and longer amounts of time, especially when my workload was highest.

I walked in one day to find her on her knees, naked, sucking his thick swarthy cock. He pulled her up and bent her over his desk and proceeded to fuck her while we talked. He laughed at me when I got hard watching him fuck her. So he started having her attend meetings in an even more skimpy lace dress, passing her around as a bonus to whomever had pleased him the most that week, or just that day, always pointing to my erection and laughing. He always offered me sloppy seconds. One day I caved, and I knew the bastard owned me. But it was nice to fuck my wife more than once per month. I still loved her.

One day Anna was just gone. Dr. Gardner said she'd been transferred for hypnotherapy training. Since they have discovered her adventures as a slut pre-pandemic, she is being promoted to being a general in the new Slut Corps. I asked about the monthly conjugal visits, and he chuckled, saying that was State law, not federal or interstate, plus likely to be struck down any day due to the 'their ability to choose the form of that engagement, including access to conception, contraception, abortion, or sexual congress shall not be abridged by any law' clause. Anna is the property of Big Pharma, as am I.

I saw Anna one more time, across the room at a holiday party, her big belly full of my son, legs spread to accept those men with a preggo fetish. I took several of the most attractive women home with me. In the morning they fed me breakfast and sucked my cock, then took turns riding me with their tight pussies. I kept them for a few days, then traded them in for some new ones. A few weeks later I received the notice of the birth of my son, Matthew Sylvester Truco Jr.

I felt hollow, like the soul had been sucked out of me. I can have all the sex I want with the men and women of my section, but not with my own wife. I have no right to see my own son, or even know where he is. I am wealthy beyond my wildest dreams, and have nothing of value. I have everything I ever wanted, without anyone to give any of it meaning. What good is it for someone to gain the whole world, yet forfeit their soul?

1...345678