Section 432

Story Info
Uncle Sam fucks you and your wife - hard.
27.9k words
3.43
30.2k
26
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
craigool
craigool
861 Followers

[Author's notes: Warning! This is an extramarital sex story. There are strong cuckold themes in this story. This story has substantial male/male sexual contact. If these themes don't please you, move on and don't comment about it, it will just be deleted. This hopefully will be hot enough to be a whack off story for the people who like these themes, as it does have a lot of sex in it. For those who don't like these themes please move along. Civil and constructive comments about writing are appreciated, hate speech will be deleted.]

[All characters are eighteen or older at the time any sexual contact in this story takes place.]

Hi, I'm Matt, and no, this isn't an A.A. meeting. It's actually Matthew Truco. Yes, I'm Hispanic and I live in the Southwest. Third generation Mexican American, from European Spaniards, not Mestizo Indian cross breeds. Some people tell me I look like a young Antonio Banderas, and many women in my early college years did throw themselves at me. I still insist they were drunk at the time. This story is about love and loss, about how the love of my life was taken from me twice, and how the love of your life will be taken from you.

This is a true story. It happened several years ago, after the pandemic. I know the world is different now. Because of the drugs in the water supply you won't remember, at least if you are not the home to a Y chromosome. It started with Burwell v. Hobby Lobby, where it was held the business you work for can determine your access to contraception. But after the pandemic, that reasoning went further.

It was called section 432. A rider attached in the dead of night to a bill that could not be allowed not to pass. That rider never would have seen the light of day under regular order, and they had to take a special voice vote to waive the rules requiring 72 hours notice, because the bill had to pass. It passed on a voice vote in both the House and Senate, because no one wanted their name on it. It was followed later that year, before the Supreme Court could hear the resulting cases (especially Wiley v. Roadrunner Industries LLC, 101 F.4d 297, 5th Circuit). They held that contraception is the same as conception, and in fact all conception was also at the discretion of the employer, with a set of Constitutional amendments, the "second bill of rights" according to men's rights activists. States piled on and the two thirds of the State's requirement was satisfied in weeks.

It is heresy now to even describe the world back then. AI has scrubbed the record, and rewritten history. The old physical archives have been quarantined ('due to the pandemic'), locked away so that people cannot know the truth. More than half of humanity is enslaved, and I am partially responsible. Despite giving me a position of high honor, I would end up with a bullet in my brain after my arrest before I made it to the police station if the AI ever got a copy of this story. Luckily, my word processor isn't connected to the Internet. How it ended up in your hands I don't know.

* * * * *

She was my wife, she was my everything.

We met in college. High end biomedical research tends to produce people more focused on work than they are on other people. I don't know if you can understand how hot a woman has to be to make a lab coat look hot, but she could and did. Searingly hot intellect, very fact based, very intolerant of bureaucratic obstacles and bullshit.

Even as a grad student in Dr. Miner's lab, she outshined the postdocs both in the work she produced, and her ability to explain it so the entire public could understand it. I became her lab partner, I must have a lucky horseshoe up my ass or something. She lavished praise on my work, lavished her attention on me. We started eating dinner together, then having a drink after our late nights, then sleeping at each other's place, then having only a single place. It was right around this time I realized she was in love with me.

I had been in love with her since the first day she covered a lecture for Dr. Miner. Striding to the podium in high heels, very elegant dark hose, a black lace dress with a plunging bodice, all covered up from sight by that lab coat. I watched her pretty French Canadian face for an hour, yet the only thing I learned was her name, Anna Marie Chabert. I would later reread the online notes from that lecture for a week to get it all into my head. I wanted to know deeply everything she knew, and I wanted to know her even more deeply. Call me sapiosexual, her mind turned me on something fierce.

I passed her one morning while running. The mornings are almost always cool enough to run. I didn't recognize who she was, but the woman I just passed had the most incredibly sculpted body. Sturdy but elegant legs, very well muscled and toned. Ass that could crack walnuts with a single clap of her cheeks, barely wider than my outstretched hand that I used to measure it. If I did not pass her, all of my blood would have flowed to my penis. So I mentally took several pictures for my spank bank and flowed past her. I used to run track in high school, so my 'passing gear' works pretty well.

Well it worked for a few seconds. She passed me, put the ass in gear that must have been God's gift to mankind, right back in front of my face. That ass told me He really did love me. So I put my ass back in passing gear.

That exchange happened six times. The only reason it didn't happen seven was we arrived at the lab. As we paused to get our breath back and did our stretching exercises, her hoodie fell down. It is like a Star Trek phaser stun blast, the perfect ass belongs to the perfect face of the perfect woman. Luckily I didn't need to say anything. Our heavy breathing led me to conclude she is really turned on, from her scent alone. Impossible to mistake the scent of hot wet pussy.

In another few seconds I would have been rendered speechless anyhow. She took off the hoodie, revealing a thin white t-shirt without a bra. She has pointed C-cup breasts, and they are stiff from rubbing against her shirt fabric while running. Nipple disks the size of fifty cent pieces, nipples the size of the tip of my pinky finger.

"I do this every day. I'd love to do it every day with you." Anna says in that flirty movement high school girls do where they twist their torso back and forth to show they have boobs. When you have C+ cups like hers, that's an entire milkshake.

"I'd love to do it with you every day. I'm Matt." I offer my hand.

"Anna. Take that hand away right now, or I'm going to demand you do things with it that are quite inappropriate at this stage of our relationship." Anna says very firmly.

"So we are in a relationship?" I chuckle, not believing my luck.

"A very inappropriate one, it seems. I do look forward to that." Anna teases as she says "CIAO!" and sprints off.

The next day after running, we are doing the after run cool down, and the Inquisition begins.

"So Matt, have you been thinking about the inappropriate things you can do with your hands to my body? My body is craving some good answers." Anna says hotly.

"I have, Anna." I say.

"You can't keep them inside and have them be inappropriate, that's impossible. If you thought about doing it, of course you'd like to do it and think it was appropriate, maybe even hot. So the only one that can actually consider it inappropriate is me, and you have to tell me so I can decide. Give me one example, an easy one." Anna teases.

"I would love for my hands to fondle and tease your breasts and nipples while kissing you for at least five minutes." I say as I can see her already stiff nipples stiffening further.

"I fail to see how fondling me, since we are in a relationship, much less kissing me could be inappropriate, unless you are terrible at it. So judgment is out on that one until you prove you can actually perform." Anna teases, questioning my romantic skills, but before I can object, she continues.

"Since you are such a lightweight, we are going to do that test, right here, right now. Slide your hands under my t-shirt and get your hands on those beauties and make them feel good. I will hug you and kiss you like I want. Setting five minute timer on my phone -- Now!" Anna says as she lifts up her shirt with one hand, like she is going to flash the whole quad, puts my hands on her tits with her other hand one by one, then crushes me in a hug to cover up her exposure. She also squeezes my ass and purrs.

Still, I have her naked boobs in my hands and she is kissing me hotly, tongue probing deeply and passionately into my mouth, in public no less. I don't know what I did for God to bless me so, but I'm gratefully accepting all blessings. I am thinking what a fool I was not to include her ass, then I remember she said all fondling was appropriate. So I pull my hands off of her breasts and push them down past the waistband of her running shorts, squeezing her cheeks and pulling them apart. She actually moans in my mouth, and all too quickly, her phone alarm goes off.

"Extra fucking points for the ass grab! You are going to make a great fucking boyfriend. I have to get going in a minute, but I'm going to give you one more chance to be inappropriate with me. Blurt it out. Don't hold back or I will make you do it, right here, right now." Anna teases.

"Fuck me bareback, both of us naked, my hands on your ass, right here on the Quad." I blurt out the fantasy that I have stroked off to since the day I met her.

"Fuck that's hot! Having you get me to show my boobs off to everybody was hot enough, but going starkers in front of the whole quad? The pervert is strong with you, my son. I need some more clit bait for tonight. Two more inappropriate uses of your hands, please." Anna demands with a hot stare.

"I put Dr. Tim Miner's cock into your tight pussy with my own hand while using the other one to pull your head to blow me." I tease her right back, knowing the way she looks at him, with reverential lust.

"Presumes facts not in evidence. You have no idea whether your cock is too big for my channel, or a baseball bat is not enough. You are correct I don't care what size Dr. Miner's cock is, I just want a shot at having his babies, he is that fucking sharp. So that one doesn't count until and unless you have evidence to support your tight pussy theory." Anna teases hotly.

"Right here, right now." I say as I grab her and push her up against the wall of the building.

"Not here. Further along the wall. I want people to see your hand in my pants. I want them to know I am yours. Oh, FUCK! I can't believe I slipped up and fucking said it out loud!" Anna is upset with herself.

I slide her down the wall to where anyone walking in the building can see us. Then I slide my hand into her shorts, inside her lacy panties.

"This pussy? This pussy so tight I can barely get a finger all the way inside? This pussy is mine!" I say as I kiss her and her hips start bucking. My middle finger feels like her pussy is sewn around it. I'm going to be sniffing that finger all day, and may not wash it for a week in honor of it's service to me today.

"This clit? This clit is so hot I barely brush it with the tip of my thumb and it makes you cum? This clit is mine too. All your body parts are mine. You are mine. No matter how inappropriate claiming your pussy in public where everyone can see might be." I kiss her hard as her hips thrash against me and her body goes slack. I hold her body up against the wall by the pussy as I continue to play with her soaking wet cunt, just happy to have made it safe to third base.

"Objection overruled. So tell me the second one, the inappropriate use of your hands that I can 'Jill off' to when we are not able to fondle each other." Anna looks at me, her eyes shining in adoration and love.

"Simple. It is holding your head down with both hands." I tease.

"Let me guess, sucking the full length of your cock." Anna guesses.

"No, this happens long after that. It is my hands holding your head down onto Johanna Allende's clit, as the two of you soixante neuf while your hands guide my cock into her tight pussy." I taunt Anna.

"Assumes facts not in evidence. You have absolutely no idea whether she is as tight as I am, or if she needs the proverbial baseball bat. Besides, also, even -- JoJo is as lez as the day is long. Once my head was between her legs that's all she would let happen until she turned me lez too." Anna objects.

"What you don't know is that six foot tall Amazon with the ruby red hair, including her bush by the way, was my housemate while I was undergrad. We used to Jack and Jill each other off while watching porn together. I know her pussy is exactly as tight as yours, and that she is as Bisexual as the day is long." I argue.

"As for her turning you lez, I'm betting that with the two of you resurrecting my cock, so that my cock completely satisfies both of your tight pussies, you are going to find out you are as Bi as she is. She promised me if I brought her an offering of sushi, that I could ravish her an entire weekend." I inform Anna.

"Benihana and Japanese Kitchen both deliver. You could have her this weekend." Anna teases.

"Not that kind of sushi, and you know it. Fresh hot pussy fish. She knew I would only bring someone who really mattered to me, in case the three of us hit it off. She and I are still close friends." I object, since I know Jo-jo better that almost all her friends put together, and most of her lovers, even the women.

"Could you do what you did before and whisper that it is Jo-Jo touching me?" Anna pleads, noting with a glance I still have my hand in her pussy.

I bend my head to her ear and whisper "This is Jo-Jo. He said I could touch you. He said you were his and he could do whatever he wanted to do with you. So he gave you to me for tonight. A beautiful plate of fresh hot sushi. I'm just going to stir up a froth of hot bearded clam sauce, so when my tongue gets to your pussy, I'll have an excuse to eat you all night."

Anna's pelvis thrashes against me, with her crying out into my mouth as I kiss her hard. Again her body goes slack. I hold her body up against the wall as I continue to play with her soaking wet pussy. Anna's phone alarm goes off, and she stirs, picking up her phone.

Shrieking "I'm late for the lab!" she runs off.

That night she calls, asking me out for dinner and a movie, her treat. Things must be getting serious for her if she wants more than a quick fondle in the morning. I'm happy to make them as serious as she wants to make them, up to and including a lifetime commitment. My Dad told me never to let a good one go, you will regret it forever. She tells me to pick her up at the bio lab.

When I arrive, she is there in her lab coat, with her high heels, hose, lace dress with the plunging neckline, and her sexy lab coat. She hangs the coat on the rack by the door and all the sexiness of the coat disappears, so I finally (duh!) figure out it isn't the lab coat. Then I made the mistake of looking into her cleavage. The fleshy abyss swallows me whole until Anna starts shaking me.

"You've already got a license to fondle them anytime and anywhere, yet your mind goes blank when you look at them. What is it with men and boobs?" Anna laughs.

"Hardwired glitch I'm afraid. I get lost in your perfection. You are so beautiful it takes my breath away. I am so grateful you have given me complete access to your body. I want to parlay that into access to your heart so I can keep you forever." I gush.

"You are such a fucking fantastic boyfriend and someday soon you are going to be a fucking fantastic fiancee. There are just a couple of inappropriate things my hands want to do to your body first. One of them is a Jill off fantasy I've had for almost a decade, but I could never see his face -- or hers -- until now. The other is something I have never admitted I wanted to do to anyone, but again, your face pops up whenever I Jill off to it." Anna admits as we get near the center of the quad.

I remember I used to come out to this spot in the middle of the quad, early in the morning when it was still cool, and make all the people disappear. There are rolling hills sculpted into the park here, easily three or four feet taller than the valleys between them. Anna turns and moves my hands to her ass under the dress. We are just two college kids kissing in the moonlight as far as anyone else can tell.

Anna pulls away and says "I will tell you the second one first. I pull your cock out of my pussy, one hand on your balls, one hand stroking your cock. While my mouth closes over the tip, you are spurting into my mouth and I am drinking all your cum. I never want to stop. I want you to cum in my mouth every single day we are together, and I want you to tell me something inappropriate you want to do with me every morning, while I tell you something inappropriate I want to do with you every night. Please let me be yours forever."

Anna pulls the dress over her head and lays it on the grass.

"Are you crazy, right here in the quad? They will arrest us!" I try to convince Anna of the insanity of it all.

"No, Master. You want to fuck me bareback right here in the quad, your hands on my ass. You told me so. You need to get naked, right now, for that to happen. I stand waiting to see your cock in the moonlight, or until they come to arrest me, whichever comes first." Anna goes all iron-willed submissive on me. Better not tell her any fantasies I'm not willing to come true. That observation (a little too late already) would later come back to bite me in the ass -- hard.

I take my clothes off as fast as I can. I can see clearly in the moonlight, as can Anna. She strides over to me, grabbing me by the cock, as her hips do little hula hoop like circles. This causes her stiff nipples to rub on my chest.

"May I suck Master's cock? Just long enough to make sure he is fully hard to enter his over heated, over engorged, over tight pussy?" Anna begs with a smile a mile wide.

"Of course. Whenever you think Master needs it." I offer graciously.

Anna lays me down on her dress, kneeling by my head, then reaches forward to grab my stiff cock and rub her stiff nipples on my belly. I want to pick up her ass and drop her furry mound on my face. Anna has other plans, for a slow, sensual blowjob. It feels like heaven in her mouth, love made flesh, made manifest in the world. I start swatting her rump playfully, then suddenly I am playing the bongos on her butt as I get into it.

"Harder, please! You cannot hurt me Master, no matter how hard a blow you strike. My ass is made of unobtanium armor. Punish your slut for misbehaving. Punish your slut for failing to please you. Punish your slut because it is a day ending in 'Y'. Punish me because I have not offered up my cunt to you. Punish me because I have not yet given my virgin ass to you. Punish me because your slut comes on her own fingers whenever you tell her you want to use her to please others, to share her with others. But do not ever stop punishing me because you think I cannot take it. I can take anything for you." Anna gushes as her hands continue to stroke my cock.

Spinning around, guiding my cock to her entrance, Anna says "I don't deserve this. I don't deserve your cock. I don't deserve your love. I will try to be worthy. I will try to give you anything and everything. Just never stop fucking me. You own this cunt. Use her."

Anna slams herself down onto my length in a single stroke and shrieks in pure orgasmic rapture. She is in climax before my cock even hits bottom inside her. I am holding her fabulous ass, pushing up into her. My strokes aren't very long, as her tight pussy is like silly putty, it won't let go of even the smallest portion of the surface of my cock. There is a gush of wetness as she shudders, and it is easier to move, then Anna is back doing the slam dance on my cock. Almost all the way out, then slamming down as hard as she can. I'm not going to last very long this way.

craigool
craigool
861 Followers
123456...8