Section 432

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
craigool
craigool
865 Followers

"He's seven inches of solid man meat that can fuck you eight times a night if you're willing to give up your ass a couple of times. Plus his pussy licking is just to die for and he doesn't care if there is someone else's cock inside, either. He was trained to lick pussy by a bisexual girlfriend of ours." Anna says way too much as far as I'm concerned, but Jen licks her lips, as I blush.

"So long lasting and cock friendly. Does he eat the slush?" Jen probes.

"Like a champ." Anna says hotly, turned on by the erotic conversation.

"Just like my Ron. Does he cleanup and fluff?" Jen probes deep in my ass.

"Cleanup yes, fluff no, at least not so far. In the right situation he's probably open to it, right baby?" Anna turns everybody's attention on my beet red blushing face.

I am being asked by my wife whether I will suck a soft cock hard so it can fuck her again, something Tim must have told her was next on his list of bisexual degradation's for me. Ron answers before I can.

"There's nothing shameful about it. Jen and I are both fully bi." Ron looks at my cock and winks.

"I've been told I will eventually become fully bi myself. But this is all so new to me, it's only been a few days. Hard to wrap my head around wrapping my lips around a cock that doesn't have her cum on it. Much less taking said cock up my ass." I plaintively plead.

"Well you've taken those big first steps of licking her out to enhance her pleasure while someone else fucks her, licking out the slush when he's done, and putting a cock in your mouth to clean it up. That's damn fine in my book, so I'd be proud if you would take me as a lover." Jen urges huskily.

"He's mine, and I belong to him. But you can borrow either one of us as much as you want, so long as we all play together." Anna answers hotly.

Jen just attacks Anna with her lips and hands, kissing her passionately, grabbing and squeezing Anna's tits hard. They are panting in seconds, then each snakes a hand down to the other's pussy.

"I think it's time we took this upstairs." I observe.

"Just be careful pulling them apart. Jen bites." Ron chuckles.

When we get to the room, bikini's are tossed on the floor as the bedspread is rudely tossed to the floor as well. Nothing is going to stop these two women, laying facing each other's pussies, from getting their tongues into each other's snatches at the earliest possible instant. Jen starts marking Anna's thighs with hickeys. Anna returns the favor. Hickeys are a theme the rest of the night.

Tim, Ron, and I are standing watching, as Ron grabs each of our cocks in one of his hands. Tim and I are instantly hard. So I take one for the team, caressing Ron's balls with one hard, stroking his cock with the other. He never lets go of my hard dick until the women are ready.

"I claim the brunette first." Ron says gleefully, looking at my wife's wet drooling cunt.

"I claim the redhead first." Tim says before I can get a word out.

"Sloppy seconds or DP?" Ron asks, rubbing his thumb over my glans, forcing a sharp inhale of breath on my part.

"I want to help DP the brunette. After all, I did take her virgin ass on our wedding night. That ass is damn special to me." I gush.

Tim is up by the headboard, sliding into Jen very slowly. Ron and I are near the bottom of the bed. Ron slides one leg under Anna's and one over her other one, so he can scissor her legs closed for maximum pussy friction. I am busy lubing up her ass and my cock with the Astroglide, so she has to bend her legs forward just a touch. Jen's head is still between Anna's legs, taking turns licking her pussy and her husband's big cock. He is waiting with just the tip inside Anna, making only small strokes to tease her plus keep himself hard.

I start fingering Anna's bunghole, lubing her up, stretching her out. I get the head of my cock inside her sphincter. Ron and I both very slowly push in, while Tim is already slam dancing on Jen's twat, pounding her ass in his trademark hard, fast thrusts. Anna calls it his 'dick machine gun' technique.

Ron and I are slowly fucking Anna, while his wife feasts on my wife's pussy. Anna is making her 'Whoo-Whoo-Whoo' sound as her cunt is getting pounded by Ron thrusts, as we both pick up the pace.

Then there is a loud knock at the door.

Tim gets up to answer it, putting a towel around his waist, which juts out obscenely due to his rampant raging erection. It is Gary.

"Is the lady of the house available?" He asks meekly.

"Can I say who is calling?" Tim is very polite, even though he knows who he is and why he is here.

"Tell her Gary. She asked for me to cum." He says as he stares at the obvious bulge in front of him.

"Send him in, but he has to get naked." Anna requires.

Tim pulls Gary in the room, closes the door, and drops the towel. Gary closes his eyes and prays. Whether it is for Tim not to push him to his knees, or for Tim to push him to his knees to pull his mouth to Tim's cock, I never asked. But even with his eyes closed, he still obeys Anna and takes off his clothes.

Anna has Gary sit behind her, wanking his cock as his other hand fondles her tits while he moans. She schemes up a plan to meet her goal of being airtight, but needs some co-operation to put it into action.

"Listen up everybody! Gary here is going to lick Jen if there are no objections, while I go airtight by sucking on his cock. That means Jen and Tim need to move towards the wall, and Gary has to lay down with his back to the headboard. Gary, let me suck your lovely little cock." Anna says, without meaning to be cruel.

But with everyone else having bigger thicker cocks at least two to three inches longer, it smashed his dick ego and he went soft. Five inches and thin, Anna wonders how his wife manages. Maybe she doesn't know what she is missing. So Anna has a plan to fix that.

Her blowjob certainly solves his dick ego problem temporarily, and Jen seems pleased enough with his pussy licking. But Anna has given no thought about what will happen once everyone gets their rhythm back. It takes a couple minutes for everyone to get adjusted to the new positions before everyone lets loose.

Jen is screaming obscenities into Anna's muff, as the Slap-slap-slap of Tim rhythmic fucking drives her right out of her mind. Anna is trying to scream around Gary's cock, but the sound is both muffled and corrupted, so it sounds more like "moo-moo-moo" which starts Jen and Ron into a fit of laughter.

I'm still a butt pirate working Anna's dark seam, even though I am laughing too. A round of orgasm shots for everyone is ordered, the women slurp theirs first, then Tim, then Ron, then me. Gary tries to make some excuse so he can leave, but Anna pulls him back to have him fill her cunt while Ron's jism is still inside. Gary didn't last two strokes before he spurts into her cum filled wet pussy.

"Are you a good pussy hunter, Gary? Do you eat what you shoot?" Anna taunts.

Jen pulls his head down to kiss him, then has him join her in thoroughly licking Anna out. Then the big one, she has him help her clean up Ron, licking and sucking him together, until it is just Gary sucking Ron hard, fluffing him for another round. I know what is cumming the next time I clean Tim and I curse Jen in my mind for showing Anna how to do it to me.

Jen and Anna never suck him or fuck Gary the rest of the night. Gary is relegated to pussy licking, tit fondling or sucking, and cock sucking duties. Tim, Ron, and I take turns making either Jen or Anna airtight, while Gary gets to become an expert at face sitting reception. He literally has cum cumming out his ears.

I almost always get the ass end of the deal, while Ron and Tim trade off, so that Ron is always in Anna's pussy, while Tim is always in Jen's. Their fabulous asses belong to me. It is strange to clean the ass taint off my cock to have a guy fluff me, but somehow I skipped the ominous portents of my future shown by Gary's acceptance of his role. I don't think six people on Earth have ever been happier than we were that night. It is fucking fun for us.

Anna tells Gary we have pictures from hidden cameras, including video, so he has to bring his wife Keilani back on Sunday or we will send them all to her. Better for her to have her own pictures and think it was his idea to please her. He can only have one picture for himself, so he has to pick his favorite moment, as a prize for getting her to cum. He says he has Sunday off and it will be no problem.

I can tell the dude is scared shitless, but his cock is hard as a rock. Tim has boosted his license, so we show him we even know where they live. He is no longer scared, probably decided to do it Anna's way, but he is still hard as a rock. We have drinks and say goodbye, yet his cock is still hard. I wonder if he will have that same hardon until Sunday.

Jen and Ron kiss us all goodbye, and it is really strange to give another man a passionate goodbye kiss, but strange is the new normal for me. Anna invites them to join in our now crowded weekly schedule. Ron has business meetings, but Jen thinks spending the week with us is ideal. Great, just what Anna needed, a competitor in the exhibitionist of the week slut queen contest. Jen invites the three of us to Houston for a week. Anna accepts without checking with Tim or me first. We go to bed and Tim goes back to his own room.

Madge and Gina join us for breakfast. Jen gets there right at the same time, also wearing a white Wicked Weasel and a coverup. Jen and Anna are both covered in hickeys, neck, tits, thighs. Which will only get more obvious the next few days.

Madge sees them first and shrieks "Oh My Fucking God, what did the two of you do last night? Did you gang bang an entire squad of Marines?"

Anna and Jen start laughing, which is infectious, so we all join in for a moment.

Jen confesses "Just three exceptional guys and a less than average dude. But we were airtight all night."

Anna adds "Yeah, but little dude got completely cuckolded out by Jen and her husband."

"I recall your husband getting his cock sucked many times and your lover's cock getting sucked many times by the little cuckold fluffer." Jen teases, pointing out she and Ron were not the only sources of Gary's degradation.

"He wasn't half bad for a dude." Tim observes.

"So you have lots of experience getting blown by dudes?" Gina teases.

"Not so much. But compared to Jen or Anna, he was a complete blowjob lightweight." Tim defends himself from the undercover gay charge.

"Obviously." Jen says.

"Obviously." Anna agrees.

Neither Tim nor I got another word in for at least the next half an hour, as the female side of the conversation went into turbo mode, while we waited for the van to Baldwin Beach. We learned Gina and Madge are here for the same volleyball tournament as Jen, semi-pro. They are staying at a hotel in Kaanapali, where the tournament is being held. It makes sense they came to our hotel, it is on the way.

When they get in the van, I have a chance to check them out. They have smaller tits than Anna or Jen, B+ maybe. Madge is bustier than Gina, but not by much. Their asses are gorgeous, firm and thick, all muscle. Gina has proposed to Madge, but Madge hasn't accepted yet. They are both bi, but Gina is more fem/bi while Madge is more guy/bi. Both Jen and Anna agree they are more guy/bi.

Gina is still curious about the airtight orgy last night and how they can arrange another one. Gina says she really loves sucking cock to completion. Madge does too. Gina says she would love to be the fluffer and cum cleaner at an orgy. Madge says don't say that around John and Koko or your wish will cum true.

Anna is curious about John and Koko, asking Madge about information on the whole group of like-minded people they hang around with. So they push hard for details.

"John is a professional musician and a professional surfer with three titles. The way his muscles ripple practically gives me an orgasm when I see him, it damn sure makes my pussy flood with wetness. Koko is a recruiter and sniper for John." Madge confides conspiratorially.

"What does that even mean? Sniper and recruiter?" Anna is puzzled.

"Recruiter and sniper. Get the order straight. A recruiter is a woman who is in love with John's cock, for good reason. It is said many women see God the first time they are on his cock, I know for me it was indeed heaven. Ten inches, wrist thick, and can fuck you all night long and again the next day too. You will never be able to get enough of his cock once you have had it. So the recruiter seduces other women to offer to John. He likes his women bisexual. You have to make another woman cum in front of him, or you don't get any dick." Madge explains, as she winces at the end. There's a story there, but she doesn't tell it.

"At the party, when the wife or girlfriend is being tested, the sniper takes out the husband or boyfriend by giving them everything and anything they want. Once John starts fucking their significant other, technically they can bail, but John prefers them to leave their victims unconscious, fucked to death as it were. Their body is their bullet, and they go round after round after round until you are taken out. Koko is both a recruiter and a sniper. That's why she is John's number one girl." Madge confides.

"What about a situation like Anna's, where she already has a lover and a husband? Do they send two snipers?" Jen is very curious.

"I know for a fact that is what they have setup for Anna. Koko will take out Tim, his best for her best. The other one he keeps hidden, her name is Tamara, almost everyone calls her Tam. She is his heart, and she will take out your heart. So if you see a hot black woman dancing with your husband, all you have to do is eat a hot plate of sushi. Then John will take you to heaven, and your pussy will itch for him forever. You will be one of his minxes, and John may call upon you to recruit someone or to be someone's sniper." Madge answers carefully.

"What happens if you say no?" Anna is curious.

"If you say no to either one, you get blacklisted, and are persona non grata at all of his parties. If you say yes and succeed, you move up in the queue. You are entitled to your choices, but it is John's way or the highway." Gina answers this one.

"What does moving up in the queue mean?" Jen is curious.

"Minxes are day fuckers. If the target stays, they get to share her with John. If the target is stupid enough to leave, the mixes get him all to themselves. But after all the squabbles over who got that privilege, John set up a system where the two top minxes with the most points get picked each night they are sharing John for the next day." Madge frowns for a second as if remembering something.

"If everybody has the same points, then it is next in line. If you aren't available when he calls, your points go away and you have to start over. There is one other way to get points, which he calls 'community service'. Basically that means you are a sniper for the guys in his band, but you can only get one community service point per week. Makes me want to be their groupie." Madge says as she blushes.

Baldwin Beach is fairly busy and very busty. There are tits of all sizes everywhere. Madge and Anna, Jen and Gina run off to play in the surf. Tim and I walk along the beach, as he suggests he have 'the talk' with Gary before Sunday. I suggest after things are done on Sunday, maybe wait to Monday morning. Let us fully stuff his wife before we describe his new life. Tim admits there is some wisdom to that. Our relationship as friends seems to be back on course, now that we are scheming to cuckold someone else.

We watch the girls kissing and fingering each other in the surf, changing partners, making sure everyone gets a public taste of each other's sushi. It's four on two and the girls are wound up, looking to score. We catch another van back to the hotel.

We go back to the pool bar to get some sandwiches and drinks, but the real purpose is for the girls to parade around. They get more attention than they did at Baldwin Beach, because there is a lot less competition of their quality here. After suitably displaying themselves, even with their tops on now, they are hotter than pistols and the stairs are too slow, we have to take the elevators this time.

Jen and Madge take me arm in arm, Gina and Anna with Tim. Tim and crew peel off into his room, Jen and Madge into mine. Gina starts blowing me practically the instant they throw me on the bed, all swimsuits thrown on the floor. Jen rides my tongue like a jockey at the Kentucky Derby, while Madge is so cock crazy her slam dance almost breaks my boner.

I can hear a 'whoo-whoo-whoo' in the other room, but lower in pitch than Anna's. Gina must be getting the cock ride of her life from Tim. While technically violating our 'play together' pledge, I know Anna will tell me everything. I no longer worry about Tim and Anna. I worry about recruiters and snipers, and big big John.

When I cum in Madge, I send her over to Tim. When he cums in Gina, he sends her over to me. Jen has taken residence on my cock shaft. Gina's wet pussy full of Tim's cum tastes different, more tart. I know Tim is fucking Anna now, her 'whoo-whoo-whoo' is as clear as if she is next to me.

It makes my dick so hard, I forget what I'm supposed to be doing for Gina's pussy, and she starts grinding herself over my tongue. I finally wake up and add some g-spot stimulation with my fingers, playing coochie-coochie-cooze until she responds by spraying my face with her girl cum. She is absolutely fucking delicious, the best tasting pussy of my whole life so far.

Anna cums to me, holding the cum inside her, unwilling to waste a drop. As the first drop hits my tongue, I come so hard inside Jen I see stars. Jen makes little squealing happy noises and heads to the other bedroom. Gina is sucking my cock but it is still hard, the flow of Tim's cum into my mouth from Anna's cunt is so fucking erotic to me. I love them both and I love the combination of them.

So Gina hops on my cock and it is off to the races again. Her tight pussy is a joy, and I have to wonder how tight it was before Tim resized it. I get a 'whoo-whoo-whoo' from her, but in all fairness, Anna was licking her clit at the time. I suddenly realize that was true for her ride on Tim's cock too. I gain back a few dick ego points, plus a few self esteem points. Maybe this Stag life isn't so bad after all.

After fucking the afternoon away, we end up hungry. We have tired of the food selection at the hotel, so we decide to shower, dress, and head into Lahaina. With two people per shower, and two showers, it went pretty quick. Tim and I put on T-shirts and trunks, the women wore their barely there bikinis like it was formal wear. We ate, we drank, we danced. Ron joins us and we have a great time. When Koko shows up around 9:30PM, we know John will not be far behind.

Some men make an entrance. Some men have poise. Some men have charisma. Some men are sexy. Some men are handsome. All of those things can be said about John and they are all insufficient. He is a presence, like a disturbance in your body's electrical field. Six foot three of blond sunburned surfer, his body is carved to wire images directly to the erotic impulse center of women's brains. Gina says even her totally lesbian friends feel it.

He is talking with the musicians during their break. He is known by all the bartenders. The women all act like a school of fish, always pointed at where he is in the building. The pilot fish, Koko swims to my side, as my wife takes hers at his side. You can feel the sighs of dozens of women as they know his choice has already been made.

Then John is at our table, paying attention to each of the women. Gina kisses Madge hard, right in front of everybody, and that gets his attention. He is still trying to figure out the social network between Anna and her girlfriends, where the flies in the ointment are for his snipers. Anna kisses Jen hard, as they trade kisses with John. Koko is on me like white on rice, then on to Tim. I love the contact with her lush curves, but it is all to brief, just a tease.

craigool
craigool
865 Followers
123456...8