Section 432

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I see men at the airport, some with obviously large penis packages in their pants. Would Anna crave them too? How many men's cock's do I have to suck in our brave new world? Are some of them too large for me to even handle, yet so large that Anna cannot say no to them? What about when we get to Hawaii, where everyone wears speedos and the tiniest bikinis? Will she find a cock to replace Tim, or am I stuck with him? Or worse, am I stuck with all of them?

I decide I need a new research project. I decide to start learning everything I can about Stag/Vixen cuckolding. It is where the cuckold does not just watch and get humiliated, but also participates. Sometimes Stags have relationships with other women too. I may now be bisexual like Jo-jo, but my preference is still for women. I don't think that is going to change.

I stop to consider Jo-jo's preference is probably for women too. Am I her Tim, the thing she puts up with to be with Anna? Because I no longer have any doubt Tim was right about his cock owning my wife's cunt until a bigger better cock comes along. I saw it up close.

It is a long flight from LA to Maui, even the non-stop flight we are on is over five and a half hours long. A blanket and a snuggle then Anna is out like a light right after takeoff. I continue my research on my laptop, turning to erotic writing websites to satiate my curiosity.

Some of the stories make me hard as a rock, some are just abuse in disguise. Tim is somewhere else on the plane, his airplane ticket and hotel room rental only got purchased at the last minute. I don't have to see him to see his cock, all I have to do is close my eyes. It is seared into my mind, fucking my wife up close, right in my face.

I wake Anna for the in-flight dinner. We have drinks together. Everything seems normal. Anna wants to talk.

"Are you sorry we brought Tim? Things seem to have gotten a lot wilder than I'd imagined." Anna says softly, clearly wanting to keep this a private conversation.

"Your imagination is pretty wild. How was it different from what you expected?" I probe in my thirst for knowledge, wary of landmines.

"To be blunt, I didn't expect you to offer me to Tim before taking me first, especially on our wedding night! Then this morning, I didn't expect you to run off and leave me to try to say no to his delicious thick fucking cock. Which for the record, I may not ever be able to do. I didn't think the threesome would be permanent, much less that you would get off on drinking another man's cum from my pussy. Then to top it all off, you suck his cum covered cock like it is the most natural thing in the world, no objections at all. Are you bi?" Anna asks me pointedly.

"Based upon my actions today, I have to agree with you. I've spent most of today questioning my own sexuality. But as Dr, Miner points out, no crying over spilt cum, just get in there and lick it up, cuckold boy." I say bitterly.

"Hey, hey, hey, baby. So good to know this is as new to you as it is to me. Tim said all these things this morning, about how his cock owns my pussy until a better one comes along. About how you were my cuckold until the end of time. I have the power to humiliate you and grind you down, or to accept this is who we are and do it lovingly." Anna says as she caresses my face.

"I choose to do it lovingly. We can't avoid him on this trip, and frankly, I don't want to do so. We fell through a trapdoor into this cuckold universe, and I want to see who we are here. Tim has his ideas about how this will go, he has been right in many ways so far." Anna observes as she softly kisses me for a minute or so.

"So we just spend a week with him fucking you whenever he wants? A week where he determines my access to my own newlywed wife on my own fucking honeymoon? I don't think so, Tim!" I get a little heated, so Anna has to shush me, as some other passengers turn around to look at our commotion.

"Nor can we just cut him out of our lives at this point either. I don't want to do so, and if you are honest with yourself and with me, you don't want to do so either." Anna lays out the truth, all naked and wanton, thrusting its hips up at me upon the tray table. The fact my wife thinks I already crave his cock makes me feel sick inside, like I want to throw up.

"There has to be a middle ground. There has to be some way to keep this from spinning out of control. But as long as Tim drives the bus, we will always be crashing through the guardrails. I don't want this to be the death of our marriage, to be replaced by some Dick-Tator. That's what Tim told me is going down. I have so much anger at him right now. He would say it is anger at him revealing who I really am. There is just so much that he has said to me that you don't even know about." I confide in Anna, then try to explain myself.

I repeat the breakfast conversation with Tim as best I can, so much of it is burned into my memory. How he manipulated us to get her back into bed with him this morning, how he manipulated me into drinking his cum from her pussy, and cleaning their cum from his cock with my mouth. I tell her about my questions, and she tries to answer them as best as she can.

"Will I crave other big cocks too? If the answer is that they do what Tim's cock does to my pussy or even more, unfortunately the answer to that question is yes. How many men's cock's will you have to suck in our brave new world? That is entirely up to you. I doubt you can say no to Tim at this point. The real question is, since he has you over a barrel, will he take your ass too?" Anna looks at me as I blush in shame with a prospect I hadn't even considered.

"Are some of them too large for you to handle? Don't know until we try, I guess. You can practice with different size dildos, I did that before I sucked my first cock. What if you can't take them but I can? Then I guess you get to watch. Can they be so large that I cannot say no to them? I guess at some point the pain is more than the pleasure. I don't want my tight little coochie all stretched out." Anna wrinkles her nose before she continues.

"What about when we get to Hawaii, where everyone wears speedos and the tiniest bikinis? Well since we have an open marriage, Stag/Vixen if I understand right, we can look at the cocks, look at the tits and ass, and share if we think we might be interested. Doesn't mean it is going to happen. But we need to know what turns each other on, and how to use that to increase our own intimacy." Anna proposes.

"Will I find a cock to replace Tim, or are we stuck with him? If you want me to find a better cock than his, I will. But right now he is the Devil we know, and that provides us a lot of safety. For right now, I think a rule we don't play separately keeps us in the safe zone too. But that safe zone has Tim inside it, and we are both going to have to adjust to that, learn how to deal." Anna says firmly.

"Agreed. No more fucking Tim when I'm not there. We don't play separately. We need to find a balance between him telling us what to do and our own desires. That has to come from you, babe. Be aware of his manipulations, he has played us like marionettes so far. He gets to fuck you all week long as a result, which I'm sure he considers a win. Just make sure I get as good or better, so it remains win/win." I propose.

"Deal." Anna says as she kisses me, like the passionate newlyweds we were before last night, and seem to be again.

We catch up to Tim at the baggage claim, calling for a Lyft from Kahului airport to the beachfront hotel outside Lahaina. It's a half hour trip, Kahului is on the North shore of the island, and Lahaina is on the West, plus you have to go down the valley in the middle of the island between the two volcanic cones, then come back up to Lahaina.

We aren't even out of the airport before Tim is dragging his hand up her thigh, pulling her light yellow summer dress up very slowly. I catch on, and do the same on her left thigh. He hooks his thumb under the band of her panties, as I do the same. We both pull them down to her knees, leaving them there It is sexier that way, her holding her knees spread wide, her panties showing her pussy has been captured by the opposing forces, like a white flag of surrender.

I start fingering her pussy proper, three fingers easily fit now, it used to be two. Tim fingers her clit. I kiss her deeply, passionately. Then we switch, Tim kissing her while I diddle her clit. He strokes two thick fingers in and out of her squelching pussy. Anna is watching the driver's face in the rearview mirror which should now be called a pussy view mirror. He manages to avoid killing us or running any red lights. I don't know how, because his eyes never left what our fingers are doing to her pussy.

We get to switch several times before we make it to the drop off at the hotel lobby. Anna is a pussy puddle. We pull her panties back up just as we pull in front of the lobby doors.

The driver says as he hands Anna her bag "Normally Miss, I have to wish my female clients will have a good time. With you, I KNOW you will have a good time!"

"You are so sweet! Thank You!" Anna says as she kisses him gently on the cheek.

"As for you two", he says as he looks at Tim and I as he hands us our bags from the trunk, "I just pray to God you survive!", he says with a chuckle. Tim gives him a big tip.

Check in is effortless, just picking up our keycards and directions to our rooms on the seventh floor. Tim's is several doors down, we go back down to ask if there is any way we can have adjoining rooms. The one next to Tim's is open, so we exchange our keycards and off we go.

Both rooms have balconies (called lanai's), so the view of the beach and ocean is stupendous. I pick Anna up, twirling her around. Tim knocks on the door between the rooms, I open ours and we lock them both open, making our two rooms into one. That is a symbolic gesture not lost on me, as we take turns kissing my wife.

"Just to be clear, Tim. Matt and I don't play alone. We play together or we don't play at all, and I will look for a nice thick cock to replace you. Clear?" Anna states firmly.

"Clear. I understand and will respect your wishes." Tim says firmly, although I don't believe him for a second. His whole shtick is that he is the dominant one, not an equal partner in the threesome.

Anna demands we go down to the beach, so we all change together. Getting naked at the same time seems natural now, and there is no queasiness as I briefly glance at Tim's flaccid cock. Will he make me suck it tonight? Even that thought no longer makes me queasy.

Anna's best bikini is old and dated, threadbare. She goes to the bar in the pool area to get our drinks, drops her keycard, and bends over to pick it up. Her bikini top explodes, the old fabric and clasp giving up the ghost. The bikini slips to the ground as Anna stands up, keycard in hand, boobs on full display, blushing a deep red that goes from her cheeks all the way to below her breasts.

Applause breaks out from the bar and pool area as everybody looks at my wife's rack. She does not attempt to cover up, but instead takes three bows. She doesn't even try to pick up the dead bikini top, but does bring us our drinks, holding them to the side to keep from obstructing anyone's view.

Anna grabs us both by our cocks through the swimsuits, "Fuck. NOW!" she says as she strides towards the building at a nonchalant pace. One of the hotel managers moves in front of her and interrupts her stride.

"Excuse me ma'am. If you are looking for topless sunbathing, may I suggest Baldwin Beach on the North shore. If you are looking for fully nude sunbathing, I suggest Little Beach on the South shore. Unfortunately, hotel policy does not allow either one on the premises, as it is technically illegal. Just letting you know ma'am." he says, staring at her tits without ever looking at her eyes.

Twirling her hair with one hand, she lifts his chin with the other to look her in the eyes, saying "Gary. My bikini broke. I'm sure you can find it over by the side of the bar where I left it. Keep it as your trophy to sniff and jack off upon. I have no intentions of violating hotel policy. I will go and get something to cover up my magnificent breasts, as my husband right there calls them, or my astounding breasts, as my lover right there calls them. That's what we were doing when you stopped us." she lets him know she has witnesses.

"Since you will not stop looking at them, I assume this unintentional violation of hotel policy can be let go with the stern warning you have already given me, unless you want to come to our room and help me go airtight for the first time tonight. We're in 707. If you want a good feel of the tits you can't take your eyes off of, stop by before midnight. Is there anywhere in town where I can get a replacement bikini? Maybe an almost naked bikini?" Anna teases.

"There is a store in the mall in downtown Lahaina which sells Wicked Weasels and Brazilians, the smallest street legal ones. There have to be ten to twenty stores that sell micro-bikinis down there. It seems to be the most popular clothing choice for women here. I don't know which specific store carries them, but someone at the mall will. I think the mall is open until 9pm." Gary says, rather nervous.

"Thank you Gary. You have been most helpful in informing me of the hotel's policies and the local shopping alternatives. I will write up a glowing review for you. Can we count on you to join us tonight in room 707?" Anna says huskily.

"Hotel policy is that we do not fraternize with guests, but when I'm off duty it is my time to do what I choose, right?" Gary looks up hopefully at Anna.

"I like the way you think Gary! Now I have to stop violating the 'No Topless Sunbathing' rule, and go get myself an eye popping bikini I can strut around in. I thank you again, and I really do look forward to sucking your cock tonight." Anna says as she sashays around him. I notice his hard cock is not very big, not even as big as my own. No doubt that led to Anna's suggested placement in her planned orgy.

There was no way in hell he was going to miss his 'date' with my wife tonight, maybe the only chance in his life to be with a woman that hot and that good looking. I am surprisingly turned on by the thought of sharing her with him, maybe because he poses no threat to me.

Anna puts on her yellow dress, no bra, no panties, So Tim and I just throw on t-shirts and we are off on our shopping trip. Tim and I are right back on Anna, but this time she retaliates, her hands down in our trunks. We retaliate by pulling down her straps, exposing her breasts. We kiss and fondle her, she kisses and fondles us. It is a much shorter trip, but we are all panting by the time we are dropped off at the parking lot in back of the mall, near the movie theater entrance. We ask the ticket seller in the booth where the Wicked Weasel bikini store is that also sells Brazilians, and she points us upstairs to a shop. Tim slips her a ten just for being helpful (and cute). He can be a nice guy when he isn't all about fucking my wife.

The woman in the shop is a petite little thing with curves that just don't belong on a body that small, wearing a Brazilian so small I have become Helen Keller and can read her lips. Instant boner when I think of Anna wearing that suit, prancing around in front of everyone. Anna finds two Wicked Weasels she likes, in white and black, plus two Brazilians, both flesh toned.

Every time the shop girl passes by me, even with my back against the clothes racks to give her the most room possible, she rubs her thick round ass slowly over my crotch. She does the same thing to Tim. It is amazing there are any bikinis left in the store, because we want to buy every single one for Anna. But Anna hasn't yet found everything she wants just yet.

There are whispered conversations between them that neither Tim nor I can hear clearly. Then Anna pulls back the curtain on a dressing room to show her and Koko kissing. They go back to kissing and fondling each other, then Anna closes the curtain.

Giggling ensues, and then the curtain opens to show them fingering each other while they kiss. One hand on each others pussy, one hand on each others tits, they fondle each other for our erotic titillation, while their bikinis hang from a hook behind them.

That goes on until the shop bell rings, as two young college age women with hard, toned bodies come in. They have been here before, they are doing the same rub their asses on our cocks routines as they travel back and forth in the store. Their asses are much firmer, toned, muscled.

It is like every time they see something they like it is on the opposite side of the store, so they have to rub their delicious asses on our hard cocks. They talk excitedly through the curtain with Koko and Anna, then they all four kiss and shake hands.

Anna waves us over, introducing us to Koko, the shop girl, who gives each of us a soft kiss on the lips, with tongue. We pay for our purchases and leave. It is only then I notice the Brazilian Anna is wearing has red dots from a red sharpie where her nipples should be, and a red gash where her gash should be. From ten paces away you cannot tell she is not naked.

She tells us we now have plans. Tomorrow (Tuesday) is a trip to Baldwin beach with Gina and Madge, followed by bar hopping on the North Shore, with John and Koko. Wednesday is dinner with Koko and her boyfriend, John. Thursday is the luau. Friday is a party with Gina and Madge, but again John and Koko will be there too. Saturday is a trip with Gina and Madge to Little Beach.

But first my little exhibitionist needs an audience. So we went back to the hotel, where Anna changes into her black Wicked Weasel. First we go down to the beach and watch the sunset. Then we come back to the hot tub. We order drinks, Anna has to go all the way down around to the other side of the bar to order them.

She spends a couple of minutes chatting up the good looking bartender, then taking the long way around to come back to us. Maximum advertising. Then she has to go back to order, then to pick up, our finger food.

After we finish our food, two tall people, a balding man and a busty red haired woman approach us. His speedo is very tight and he has to be every bit as thick as Tim. Her bikini is the same micro-bikini Anna is wearing, but in red, and she is at least two cups larger with an absolutely stunning ass. She is lean, like a beach volleyball girl. Turns out she is a volleyball coach, here for a tournament.

"Mind if we join y'all? Ron and Jen, from Texas." He says brightly.

"Matt, Anna, and Tim. Welcome neighbors, we're from New Mexico."

"Nice to meet you." Jen says as she bends over to smother each of us one by one with her majestic cleavage. Ron settles for handshakes.

"Are you guys here for business or pleasure?" Anna asks eagerly.

"Why can't it be both?" Jen answers quickly, with a smile.

"We're on our honeymoon, so it is all pleasure." Anna proposes.

Jen spits out her drink in laughter "So you three are married?"

Tim quickly answers "Only in the bedroom." More laughter ensues.

"We are Vixen and Stag ourselves. I don't think Ron could pass up a bride on her honeymoon. You sure as hell don't want to pass up his uncut eight inch wrist thick cock, either." Jen gushes.

"I've never had an uncut cock." Anna says with a dreamy look in her eyes.

"Then you are in for a real treat." Jen says as she puts an arm affectionately around Anna.

"How about you? Stag or cuckold?" Ron says, looking directly at me.

Tim answers "He's a Stag. They don't play separately. I do. Seven and a half inches wrist thick as well."

Jen moves over me, putting her hands on the edge of the hot tub to shake her tits right in front of my face. "What about you, hot Hispanic hearthrob?"

123456...8