Security Watch of my Dreams

Story Info
Beach security guard spies a very loving couple.
1.5k words
4.05
3.1k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was my first day in my new at Nirwana Beach Hotel. I had been trying to secure a job in a classy hotel for such a long time and I was so pleased to be working here. Beach security wasn't going to suit me forever but it would do as a first job and my parents were happy that I had found something.

My manager gave me my smart new uniform and detailed instructions on how to keep our clients safe at night as there are robbers and a few wild animals that roam on the beaches in Bintan.

My first real shift started at 8pm that night and I watched the clients wend their way towards the bar and restaurant for dinner. A 12 hour shift didn't fill me with glee but my manager said that things are normally very boring and I was Looking forward to my pay check at the end of the week as I had my eye on a new pair of trainers I was keen to buy.

One particular couple caught my eye as they weren't your average middle aged punters. They were slim and very cheerful, giving me a lovely wave as they set off in completely the wrong direction with a rucksack in tow.

As it was so quiet I decided to take a peek and see where they were off to so I could make sure they were safe. The couple, a tall handsome dark haired man and his slim blonde girlfriend, headed off to the pontoon. Clearly armed with a bottle and some glasses to enjoy watching the sun go down.

Back to my beach and the evening settled into a routine of keeping an eye on the guests. I spied the cheerful couple strolling back from watching the sun go down on the pontoon and went for dinner where I could tell from my spot on the beach they were not your average couple.

They exuded joy and happiness which is rare and I could tell by the way he looked at her or she touched his hand that they were very much in love.

The restaurant was closing down around them when they left and instead to turning right to go back to their beach villa the couple went left and headed into the far end of the beach which was dark and far from any hotel lighting.

I don't have much experience in the other sex and I decided this might be a great way to find out more about how western couples make out on a beach.

The only way to see what was going on was to slip into the trees and I silently crept through the forest along to where I had last seen them as they slipped into the shadows.

Before long I could hear them talking quietly just in front of me and I dropped to my hands and knees and slid forward so I could see what they were doing. With the moonlight playing on the ocean and the intense dark behind me it was like watching a silver screen at the movies and as my eyes adjusted to the light I became very aware of the sexual tension that was playing out before right in front me.

I was mortified to feel my penis harden in my new work trousers as I watched the man stroking his girlfriend's nipples through her dress. She was lying on a sarong and arching her self towards him as he lay next to her, clearly enjoying the sensation and wanting more.

This was the most erotic thing I had ever witnessed but I didn't realise I was in for a whole load more entertainment.

I couldn't help but put my hand on my cock and start to stroke myself as he kissed her so gently on the lips. Savouring every sensation as she opened her mouth to kiss him back. She moaned softly and it was all I could do to stifle a moan of my own as I watched them stroking and loving each other's bodies.

Before long the girls dress was dropped to below her breasts and the skirt was hitched up above her waist. My erection was starting to strain in my trousers. Part of me was terrified that I would be caught watching these guests but I was way too keen to see what would happen next to leave and I was desperate to see this live sex show that was playing out in front of me. With every suck and gentle lick of her nipple I was caressing my penis and mentally begging this not to stop.

Before long the man was slowly running his hands up and down the curve of her body and then his hand hovered over on the woman's genitals. Her body arched up to meet his inquisitive fingers that very gently pulled back her labia to reveal her own secret womanhood. I have never seen a clitoris before and I bit my tongue to stop myself groaning as I watched the man softly stoked it up and down and up and down. It was the most beautiful thing to watch as the girl let out a low groan encouraging him to continue his exploration of her body with his fingers.

As he worked on her pleasure, sucking her nipples and fondling her womanhood, her her hand started to undo his trousers where I could occasionally make out the silhouette of his penis. With a tug his cock spilled out of his pants and my penis hardened even more. I never had myself down as being into guys before but this man's cock was fucking sexy. So rigid and erect as it glimmered with the sea and moonlight lighting it up like a cobra waiting and watching for its prey.

I was rubbing myself even harder now as I watched this love affair play out in front of me, begging myself not to cum yet as I was enjoying the spectacle and myself far too much. As my own hand rubbed my erect penis in time with the guy fingering his girlfriend, all thoughts of my new job and looking after any other clients had gone from my head.

Just as I was thinking thigne

couldn't get much more exciting, the guy started to slide his body down the sarong. Kissing every part of her body as his tongue crept lower and lower towards her pulsing vagina.

He slowly pulled her flaps away from her body and sat back looking at her wet quivering vagina. He bent his head down to her and gently started slowly licking her clit as she cried out in pleasure. He seemed to know exactly what would turn her on as he ran his tongue up and down the full length of her vagina as she clearly became more and more sexually aroused.

I wasn't sure if I was more excited by the sight of this beautiful man licking this swollen clit or if it was the way his dick was rubbing up and down her leg at the same time. Clearly pleasuring him as he worked on her pussy.

Suddenly he stopped for a moment and put a finger inside her as she was arching and panting. Crying out his name as she grabbed his head and pushed it hard down onto her vagina. The man's tongue was lapping her clit as his finger plunged in and out of her cunt as she got closer and closer to orgasm.

My cock was covered in pre cum as I furiously pushed and pulled my shaft-head in time with the man's tongue licking. I was getting closer and closer to ejaculating as the blonde girl cried out almost like an animal as her body shuddered and convulsed onto his finger and his lips as she orgasmed.

My cock exploded as my semen shot out across the bushes, spilling cum all over my new clean uniform as I too convulsed in my own moment of pleasure. As my cock was spurting semen I watched him take his finger out of her pussy and lick his own fingers, clearly savouring the taste of his girlfriend as she lay there panting below him. I was completely spent as I knelt there holding onto a branch as I watched her body slowly come down of the incredible high that he had taken her too.

The two of them just lay there together on the sarong looking at the stars and listening to the waves break on the shore. They were holding each other, touching and kissing and I a tear that rolled down my cheek, overcome by my own emotions and the beauty of love that shone from this couple.

I started to feel embarrassed that I had watched but I knew I had been powerless to leave before now. It was then that I started to creep away and disappear back into the darkness and back to the beach and my own thoughts.

Although I felt slightly dirty and ashamed that I had watched and had come so turned on by watching this couple. I was also happy that the first real sexual encounter I had witnessed was one that was so full of love.

I decided that perhaps this job was going to turn out ok and one day I knew that I want to live my life like they do. Now all I had to do was clean up my trousers!