All Comments on 'Seduced and Blackmailed Ch. 02'

by Bunnyrunner

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
HetaurusHetaurusover 6 years ago

Great writing. Chapter 2 a big improvement on Chapter One. Look forward to Three.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Excellent

Your writing style is very fluid and whilst the "action" is muted I really enjoyed the tale.

Please do continue but perhaps a little more non con and reluctance would be nice as this is more akin to erotic couplings.

Thanks and 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Very romantic

Her kids will be asking each other "Who's your daddy?".

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Really no one catches on

Yet another story where the husband is clueless wife becomes a whore and they all live happily ever after. Such dribble.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

There is always a premise in this kind of story that a wife has discovered something desirable she doesn't get from her spouse. But it implies that she never communicates this to the husband, and doesn't give him the change to hear and learn something he may not have known either. Welcome to hang-ups and ignorance. But one can be sure that learning it this way, via an affair would end most marriages given the disrespect and denial of trust. This author is a good writer, but should explore the nuances more at length. It can be done without being a morality tale.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBunnyrunner@Bunnyrunner
A young middle aged lady who is happily married but who discovered late in life that size does matter. Strangely also, I discovered I was bi, having enjoyed a surprising experience with another bi lady.

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES