Seduced by a Family Friend

Story Info
It all began with her flashing me.
1.1k words
3.81
19.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would go to the home of some family friends. I was left alone with a gorgeous blonde woman from time to time. She began to spend time with me, asking me about school and things I was interested in. Looking back, she was definitely being a bit flirtatious.

One night I was sitting on the couch just hanging out. Then she walked over to the large room I was in. She was cleaning. At some point, she squatted down directly facing me with her pale ass crack on full display. I almost couldn't believe my eyes. This woman was blatantly showing me her naked ass crack. She was wearing jeans and apparently was going commando.

She was apparently cleaning the bottom of the door, but there seemed like almost no reason to clean right there. She didn't really clean anything else either from what I can remember. Seems like she was flashing me on purpose.

Another night, she said to go upstairs and get her if I needed her. I was afraid and nervous. After a while, I finally decided to go see her in her room.

I called her name out once I got to the top of the stairs. "In here" she said. I walked in to find her wearing a cross between lingerie and pajamas. They were white in color and she wore a lacy top with a little bow on it along with some lacy white shorts boasting a bow as well.

She invited me to sit with her and talk. She began to ask me very sexual questions.

One thing led to another and we were cuddling pretty intimately. She began kissing me on the cheek and the forehead. This felt very comforting and I had no problem with it.

I got some confidence and asked her if we could kiss on the lips. She smiled and we kissed. Then she grabbed the back of my head and we started passionately making out. I couldn't believe this was happening.

She then put my hands on her nice big tits and I squeezed them. Without much waiting, she got on top of me and started grinding on my then hard cock. She told me to suck on her tits as she pulled her top down and then she got up to lock the door.

I sucked on her huge tits as she grinded on me more and started to moan. She got completely naked and pulled my pants down. She pulled my shirt off and grabbed my throbbing cock. Positioning it right below her entrance, she slowly squatted down and allowed it to penetrate her.

"Oooooh fuck!" she exclaimed. "That's so fucking good." She was nice and wet. Her pussy was as hot as fire inside. She bounced on me, taking control as I laid back in awe of what was transpiring.

As if she could somehow read my mind, she hopped off just soon enough for me not to cum. She began to jerk me at a very fast pace and suck me off. As I began to pant, she said "Cum for me baby! Shoot that load!"

"Ughhhh!" I said. A load of cum spurted out that was much bigger than the average for me. "Wow" I sighed.

"I'm glad you enjoyed that honey. I've been wanting you so bad." She kissed me on the cheek and handed me my discarded clothes. She held my boxers up and asked if she could keep them as a souvenir. "Okay" I said.

She got dressed and told me to go back downstairs. I hoped I would be fortunate enough for anything like this to happen again sometime.

It was time for me to see her again. This time it was completely different. We had established something so hot and so dirty she knew I was expecting more. It was a hot summer day and we were outside just her and I.

She was wearing a sexy, near inappropriate black thong bikini. She had the hose in her hand and kept spraying herself as well as me. I was just in swim trunks and she kept spraying my nipples, my ass, and my dick the most.

"You think anyone would see if I took my top off?" "No" I said. She pulled the thin string from behind her and pulled the top over her head revealing her giant white tits. Her big pink nipples looked rock hard and she immediately began spraying them with water from the hose. She looked so incredibly hot.

"Come here baby" she said. Help me get clean. She handed me the hose and got down on the ground in doggy position. "Spray my ass down for me babe." That's exactly what I did. Being timid at first but gradually gaining the confidence to spray near her pussy.

"Oooooo wow! That feels good" she said. I kept spraying the jet on her pussy and she said, "Right there babe!" She was trying not to be loud enough for anyone nearby to hear us.

"Fuck these" she said as she slid her back thong bikini bottoms off. She spread her asshole and her pussy open and told me to get her really clean. I sprayed her pussy and then her ass. The hose was on the setting that shot one thin stream very hard. "Ahhhhh" she said as I shot water right into the center of her pretty little asshole.

She suddenly grabbed the hose from me. She told me she wanted me to fuck her from behind. "Take control" she said. "I'm all yours" she said as she scooted back so that her wet, naked ass was pressing on my boner through my swim trunks. "Fuck me" she said.

It felt strange getting naked outside in the middle of the day like this but I just wanted to listen to what she was telling me. I slid my trunks down and she said "Now fuck me!" Without any hesitation I found her pussy, still cold to the touch from the water, and slid inside. It was much warmer inside. It felt like the perfect way to alleviate the feeling in my cock and my heavy balls.

"Ahhhh I'm gonna cum" I said. "Cum in my pussy! Do it!" she said. I blew my load in her pussy and then slid out. Towards the end of that she began to get very loud and I was concerned about anyone nearby hearing her. She handed me a towel and said to go inside. I sat down on a chair and dried off while she tidied up outside, still completely nude as she seemed to take her time organizing things.