Seduced by a silver fox

Story Info
One of my earlier man on man experiences.
876 words
4.44
7.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bobbyfitz
bobbyfitz
21 Followers

About five or six years ago, I arranged to meet with an older man at a hotel just outside Birmingham.

We'd been chatting back and forth on a gay hook up site for a while; socially at first, but as the day drew closer to us meeting the messages seemed to get steamier and steamier.

Culminating in him sending me a video of him having his wicked ways with a young man, about 25 to 30 years old, lightly tanned with dark brown hair and a nicely toned body.

He wasn't my type, but still nice to look at as Dave rode him hard. Pounding him hard and deep as the young man moaned with pleasure.

When I met Dave was around 60 years of age, around 6ft tall, silver hair, smartly dressed in a blue suit and from what I had seen online, had a very large thick cock, at least 7 or 8 inches long and a very thick girth

We met at the bar, and he made it clear that he liked what he saw and suggested that we go to his room.

As we got into the elevator, I felt his hand on the small of my back, slowly making its way over my tight little ass. "Mmmm... Yes. Very nice," he cooed suggestively into my ear. I reciprocated by running my hand down his thigh.

"You ain't so bad yourself," I replied. I could feel his breath on my neck and I knew there was no turning back now.

When we got to his room, there was no stopping us as he expertly kissed, stroked, and fondled me into submission. Our clothes strewn across the floor.

Pushing me down onto the large king-size bed, he started teasing and tweaking my nipples as he grasped my semi-hard cock, wanking it slowly and deliberately as he told me about how he fantasised about how he was going to take me.

He started to suck my cock, which was now dripping wet with pre-cum. I put my hand on the back of his head as I gently rocked my hips up and down. But just before I was about to cum, he stopped, grabbed the base of my cock with his finger and thumb and stopped my orgasmic flow. My head was spinning as he got on top of me and started kissing me passionately.

Quickly, I flipped Dave onto his back, pushing his legs apart, kissing the inside of his thigh, whilst stroking his cock gently with my fingers. I could feel that big cock slowly getting harder and harder as he gasped with pleasure. "You fucking tease," he chuckled as I cupped his big, heavy balls with my hand.

He was nice and hard now as I eased back his foreskin and with the tip of my tongue started working on the knob. "Ooh yes, like that," he moaned; "Suck it for me." I needed no second invitation as I wrapped my lips around his cock, swirling my tongue around the knob.

"mmmm you're liking that aren't you? You randy old man"

As he gasped and moaned with pleasure. It was his turn to buckle and weaken as I sucked him long and hard.

"Okay that's enough!" he begged me to stop.

"So what do you want to do now?" I asked. "Pop yourself onto all fours, and you will soon find out," he replied as he grinned at me menacingly.

As I positioned myself, he spread my tight little cheeks and started rimming my tight little hole. I was delirious with pleasure; truth be told, I didn't want him to stop, he was soooo gooood.

Eventually, he did stop. I just lay there; my head was swimming as I felt the cold lube oil being smeared into the crack of my ass and the sudden realisation that I hadn't taken a cock that big before. Sure, I'd taken cock occasionally, but not one as big as Dave's.

But I was in no position to argue (not that I was doing that much "arguing!").

He pulled me up gently by the hips and eased himself into me. At first, I cried out in pain, but pain gave way to pleasure as he started to fuck me.

Long, deliberate strokes at first as I moaned with pleasure, his big cock pounding my tight little hole. But before long, he started to speed up, and then it became apparent that Dave was about to cum. Quickly, he pulled out, flipped me onto my back and drained his balls over my torso.

He took two fingers and fed me his cum.

Later on, when I got my breath back, I went for a shower and Dave joined me.

"I haven't finished you off, have I?" He said as he came up behind me, kissing me passionately and wanking me slowly.

"Don't worry, I'll soon deal with that," he promised, his hand firmly wrapped around my cock. It wasn't long before I came; it was by far one of the most powerful orgasms I've ever had.

That was sadly the only encounter I had with Dave, as work commitments took him to the North of England.

But what a fantastic night of passion that was.

bobbyfitz
bobbyfitz
21 Followers