All Comments on 'Seduced in the Name of the Law'

by skarletteone

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hot story

I'm not usually big on the mind control stuff but this was really good. Hopefully there'll be more. Either with the agent or with other interesting conquests. My only issue is that these stories always seem to stop right before the actual sex. Watching Madame play with her new toy would be good. I get that the seduction is the main thing but seeing the result would be good too. If you do any sequels it might be interesting to see how Madame got started.

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionalmost 6 years ago

Very good! Can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
This is fantastic

Clever and well written, with great pacing and great, slow build-up of heat. I love the themes that you explore here: power transfer, corruption, self-justification and denial of what's happening, a sort of frog-in-boiling-water scenario.

I really hope you'll keep writing!

skarletteoneskarletteonealmost 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thanks for your kind words! I'm so glad you enjoyed it. I don't have a direct sequel to this one yet, but I do have other writing you might like on Tumblr (skarletteone.tumblr.com) on Amazon (https://www.amazon.com/Skarlette-One/e/B01ILHFL70/) and on Smashwords (https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/SkarletteOne)

Wendylooking4BbcWendylooking4Bbcalmost 6 years ago
Entranced

Love your writing, this is a fantasy of mine, to be taken control of and used as my owner desires to use me! Just a lovely sexy story thank you

Kisses,Wendy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
One detail

A glock is a semiautomatic pistol. It would only click once if its empty. The trigger wouldnt be reset until someone pulled the slide again. So no "click click click click", just one "click".

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userskarletteone@skarletteone
101 Followers
Bitten by a radioactive hedonist, Skarlette One uses the powers of the pen to bring you thrilling, erotic tales of sexy superheroes and the passions that drive them. I post daily erotic flash fiction at skarletteone.wordpress.com, skarlette1.tumblr.com, readonlymind.com/@Skarl...