Seduced Succubus Pt. 01

Story Info
A powerful god of lust bespells and seduces a succubus.
1.3k words
4.09
7.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Internym, I am the god of lust and sex, and this is the story of how I seduces a young succubus to enslave mankind.

Succubus are supernatural creatures. Yes, they are borne to human women who have enough casual sex that their body absorbs the seaman of enough men to evolve a truly magical and unique life within their womb. The hormone emitted from this magical life makes the impregnated woman docile and horny, driven by her new nature to take multiple lovers during her pregnancy so her growing fetus can continually absorb more and more male specimens to greater enhance her power.

Upon birth, the succubus is a complete alien to the human world, although they look, feel, and fuck just as well or even better than the human they emulate.

I learned of a young succubus, old enough to be sexually mature yet not yet aware of her power and privilege. Her social media reflected her insatiable enjoyment of taking lovers and uncertainness as to why she loves to fuck and no man or woman can satisfy the need burning within her. I watched her power increase and knew she was nearing the time of The Crossing, where the succubus becomes aware of who she is and fulfills her calling.

I decided to seduce her and control her to spread my erotic sexual magic and take control of peoples minds instead of merely fucking men and women to increase her own personal power.

I caught up to her as she lay at a public pool outside of a local hotel. Her body glistened with oil and her thin swimsuit clung to her sweaty body. I walked past her as she lay. All it took was a quick snap of my finger and she was bespelled: her eyes opened and she sat up, removing her sunglasses and looking at my strong body with all of the lust and infatuation that came naturally to her.

She stood, leaving her things under her pool recliner, and followed me without comment or question across the pool deck and the hotel. We didn't say a word to each other on the short ride up the elevator. She stared at me, maybe a little sleepy look in her eyes. I felt her flat, tone stomach, her eyes growing even more drugged and aroused as she moaned to my touch.

We entered the hotel room and sat on the bed next to each other. Her firm breasts bounced in her bikini top as she sat; my cock already hard in my short swim trunks.

"What is it...master?" she asked, glancing between my eyes and my hard cock. "wait, why did I just call you master? And why am I here?" she asked.

In one quick motion, waived a hand in front of her face and a small pink cloud of mist formed over her mouth and nose. As she inhaled to speak, she inhaled the pink gas and coughed. She tried to bat away the cloud, but it moved with her head like it was an attached living creature.

"What's going on? What are you doing?" she asked, each breath taking her further and further down the path toward my seed swimming within her body.

In a few more breaths, her struggles lessoned and her breaths became deeper like she was enjoying it. Her eyes became unfocused, distant, and glassy.

"What...what's happening to me?" she asked. "I feel..." *another deep inhale* "so strange."

Her eyes were cloudy now; her breasts hard points through her thin swimsuit as she groped and tore at what little clothing she wore, grouping her wonderful breasts.

"What are you doing to me?" she asked as she pinched one nipple and slid fingers between her legs and began masturbating.

I remained silent as she quickly began moaning with her magic-educed pleasure. Her foggy eyes rolled back in her head as she mumbled "I can't stop it...what...are you doing-" through the gas.

"Say my name, little girl," I commanded.

"...Master-" she said, cutting off the word as her young body tensed and shuttered once, twice, then every muscle relaxed as she went limp and slumped backward onto the bed. She exhaled the sigh of relief and relaxation, and allowed the erotic sleep to overtake her.

A wave of my hand dissipated the pink cloud of erotic vapor. I slid her bikini bottoms down and unfastened her bikini top, exposing every inch of her flawless body, which was malleable to my touch. She lay so peacefully on the covers, her oily skin glistening in the sunlight and her ample, firm breasts slightly moving with each shallow breath as she slept in a perfect mental abyss of bliss.

I touched her shaved vagina with my tongue and she moaned, sleepily and dreamily. Her juices glistened on her bald pussy and dripped onto my tongue. So tasty. So inviting.

I slid out of my swim trunks and rubbed my hard cock against the outside of her pussy, smearing around her juices and my precum, making her moan in her sleep before I pressed myself into her wet depths with one firm stroke. It was tight and crushing as I worked my way to the base of her womb. The little girl writhed and moaned, her body tensing and spasming as she came again and again: her eyes sleepily opening and closing with each orgasm; her gaze off into the nothingness of bliss before shutting again.

I did nothing to try and prolong or extend my pleasure as I felt the urge boil within me. I pressed against the entry to her womb and let lose a torrent of immortal sperm deep inside the little girl. Her reaction was a tranquil and docile moan of satisfaction, like her mind knew she was being inseminated by a god and that it was what her body was designed for and what was best for it. As I came again and again, her body changed. With each explosion of cum into her, her breasts expanded and became even more firm, her stomach became more tone.

I finished unloading my cum into the sleeping girl, and withdrew my spent and still hard cock from her depths, her sleeping body clinching and massaging every drop from my cock as if by reflex.

I snapped my fingers and her eyes opened, the black spot in the middle now pink with my magic.

"Sit up, little girl," I commanded.

She did. Her eyes vacant and erotically charged, as if lost in the need to cum any moment.

No sooner had I slid my hard, dripping cock into her mouth than she began sucking and licking our mixed juices from it. I placed my hands on either side of her head and said, "Day and night you will heed the call, of making them cum and absorbing it all. Don't fear, don't fret, just enjoy the taste; make them cum and not a drop to waste."

She moaned around my cock, her tongue and hands working so masterfully.

"Feel their mind, know their thoughts, make them cum and love them not."

As if she became plugged into my body and she knew what gave me pleasure, she altered her technique just enough to bring down my walls and pull the orgasm from deep in my body. I came hard and long into her mouth as I continued, "Cum...cum...CUM, may you're your body grow to enthrall and feed your need to seduce, fuck, take seed and breed. Travel the world, my bespelled succubus, enjoy this life as I bless you with my seed."

I came one last long ejaculation down the back of her throat, then collapsed backward against the wall, exhausted from the loads of cum I'd forced into the little girl's body.

Her eyes pink and lost with my magic, she licked the cum from her mouth and fingers. She stood and walked to the door, searching for her next lucky victim.

And the pool was just outside and no one knew that I'd just unleased a new form of succubus into the world.