Seduced while Shopping Pt. 01

Story Info
Mature lesbian seduction initiating sexual awakening.
2.1k words
4.36
6.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had me in a passionate embrace before I realised what was happening. I felt so turned on, excited, nervous, even frightened, and of course, wet!

I was married at 20, a vanilla monogamy of over 30 years. He was the only guy I had ever been intimate with. My only other sexual contact had been a one off with my female best friend just before my 19th birthday, but that story is for another day.

Married to a devout Catholic meant little more than a quicky, once a week on Saturday night, three times a month. Nothing but flat on my back with legs open while he relieved his cock inside me, but only when it was safe, and clean! There was no other birth control in a good catholic marriage.

Although not a Catholic myself, my parents were religious and sent me to a school where I was 'convinced' of the sin of touching myself for pleasure. Nothing changed until.......

As I reached 'the change', my body started to rebel against all those years of sexual numbness. I began to find urges that had always been controlled, now dominated my thoughts. I frequently found a tingle in that place no good girl should feel. My panties often developed a damp patch when that tingle occurred.

Ironically, and so frustratingly, my husband's 5 inch 'joy-giver' was finding problems holding its stiffness and our once a week gradually became more like once a month, then, after a few months, dried up completely. He had lost all interest in sex, just as my needs were aflame, as my hormones swapped my fertility for lust.

Our three children were grown and leaving home during this period so my available time grew along with intensifying desires.

I should make it clear, I still love my husband deeply, our life together is good and satisfying in all aspects, apart from my sexual satisfaction.

My mind was increasingly taken up with my sexual desires. It was causing frustrations and arguments as I couldn't clear my mind, or tell him why I was so tetchy.

I had no desire to leave him but I needed sex.

Having now overcome my guilt in touching myself, masturbation had become a daily, even several times a day activity. I had bought my first vibrator and was getting through batteries at an alarming rate.

On the Monday morning in question, I had gone shopping soon after hubby had left for work. A small nearby town with one pedestrianised shopping street. (In the UK, town centre roads are often closed to traffic, paved over and hence 'pedestrianised'). Whilst shopping for lingerie to feel good in, I found the urge to play between my legs so found the shop toilets and settled into a cubicle for a little relief.

Biting my lip to stop me vocalising my feelings as my fingers ploughed between my wet and swollen labia.

Now relieved, I sucked my fingers clean, before straightening my clothes. My knickers were rather sticky so I slipped them into my bag, washed my hands and finished the shopping a little more focused on the task in hand. The cool air flowing up my legs from my knee length leather skirt felt so awakening.

Do you ever feel more drawn to look at a guy's crotch than his face? I found myself looking for those tell-tale bulges rather than a smiling face as I walked, very aware of my nakedness under my skirt.

Walking out of town towards my car, the lady a few steps ahead of me dropped one of her bags, it looked like a strap snapped. Her shopping spilled out. It's something I always fear happening to me when I am heavily laden, so I went to her and helped her pick things up. I had several bags with not much in so rearranged my shopping and freed up a shopping bag for her.

She was very grateful, and it made me feel good. She was about my age, blonde shoulder length hair pulled into a high ponytail. She had strong features, high cheek bones, a cute nose and sparkling blue eyes.

We introduced ourselves and Wendy asked if I fancied a coffee with her, as a way of thanking me. With nothing to rush home for, except my vibrator of course, I accepted. I looked around for the closest coffee shop but Wendy suggested her flat which was only a half a mile away.

"I can give you your shopping bag that way" she offered, I thought for a moment then agreed. Why not? Wendy seemed a nice person.

We walked for about ten minutes, chatting quite nicely, until we reached her place. We went up one flight of stairs to her first floor flat. She let us in and we placed the bags onto the kitchen top.

As Wendy filled the kettle she asked "What were you shopping for Jane?"

"Just some undies" I replied.

"Something sexy for your husband? I noticed your rings."

"Not really, he won't notice. I just fancied cheering myself up". I thought I must sound so pathetic.

Wendy came across to me and put her hand on my arm, stroked it gently, "You poor thing, show them to me, I will appreciate seeing them."

I felt nervous. The kettle boiled and Wendy poured the coffee. She brought the mugs over, "Let's look at them then" she said persuasively.

I felt so embarrassed as I opened the bags. I had only known Wendy for half an hour and I was showing her my new undies. I placed them on top of the bags.

"You need to hold them up against you Jane, let me see what they will look like".

I picked up a black lacy thong and held it on either of my hips. She said it suited my shape. Then I held up a 1/4 cup bra, followed by suspender belt, then stockings.

Wendy was stood right in front of me and we were laughing. She suddenly put her hands on my cheeks and held my face as she kissed me on my lips. Her tongue was darting, stabbing against my lips, so many years since I'd felt this, my mind ablaze.

I yielded and felt Wendy's tongue enter my mouth, her hand slipped from my cheek and around to the back of my head, pulling me into her glorious kiss, her other hand moved around my waste and drew my body into hers, my hardening nipples pressed against her boobs.

She had me in a passionate embrace before I realised what was happening. I felt so turned on, excited, nervous, even frightened, and of course, wet!

Our tongues began dancing together in my mouth, our lips locked, her breath warm on my cheek from her nose. My arms finally reacted and slid around her back, hugging her as tightly as she held me.

Why had my husband never kissed me as intensely as Wendy was?

Eventually our kiss broke. Our faces stayed close, noses just touching as we stared into each other's eyes.

She pulled my arm from behind her and grasped my hand. Wendy moved towards a door and led me behind her. Into a passage way of a few doors, then through one more door into her bedroom. The sun shone bright, but low, as it does in late autumn.

We were in the middle of the room, she pulled me to her. She slid a hand inside my black bolero jacket and held my waist. Her second hand began to ease my jacket off my shoulder as our lips met again, more tenderly now, less urgency as she had me in her spell.

Wendy was close to my 5' 5", our mouths lined up comfortably.

We hadn't spoken since our lips first touched. Nothing needed to be said. Wendy wanted to seduce me and there was nothing in my body or soul that wanted to object. I had had nothing but gorgeous sensations and just wanted Wendy to keep going. I was still frightened and nervous but that was adding to the most erotic feelings I had felt since before meeting my husband more than half a lifetime ago.

Our kiss continued, exploring each other's emotional sexuality through the sensitive touch of sealed lips and gentle tongues. Our boobs gently pressed together, squashing slightly as we breathed in, accentuated when our breaths coincided.

I realised there was a damp streak down the inner thigh of my right leg, as far my stocking top. My mind jumped back to reality. "I've got no knickers on" my mind screamed at me, I had removed them while shopping. Fear flashed through my mind. What would Wendy think of me if she knew!

"What's wrong Jane?" she asked pulling back from our kiss, "You drifted away as we were kissing". "Have I gone too far?" she asked with real care in her tone.

My mind was so muddled. Kissing Wendy was truly wonderful, I wanted to continue, BUT, I had no experience, I'm married, BUT, I long for real sexual attention and satisfaction with someone and not just my fingers. I tried to find words to reply, my mouth starting to form words then stopping.

Wendy lifted my now dropped chin until we were eye to eye. She was smiling, or was she laughing at me? I gave up trying to find words and pushed my lips against hers. My tongue forcing its way between her surprised lips. Kissing was safer than talking, and felt so beautiful, and natural now. She responded almost immediately. Raw passion had replaced the tenderness, I needed this, although I had no idea what 'this' would be, but kissing was wonderful for now.

The kiss broke, she moved a couple of inches back. Our eyes still totally focused on each others, afraid to blink in case the moment was lost. Two hands landed on the centre of my chest between my boobs. Wendy started undoing the top button of my blouse. I just stood there, gazing into her eyes until she undid the last of my buttons.

She eased my blouse apart and held my sides just below my bra. Her hands felt so soft against my skin. My arms fell awkwardly to my sides, "What am I meant to do now?" my mind screamed at me.

Wendy's hands lifted to my shoulders and eased my blouse off, falling to the ground on top of my jacket. She gently caressed my shoulders as we gazed at each other. She slid a hand behind me and I felt my bra strap release, my boobs sank a little without their hammocks for support.

My breasts are not big, 36B, so still able to stay in the right part of my chest, but my nipples are larger. I breast fed three children so they were well used and even now, years later, were firm, large and extremely sensitive. I couldn't go out braless as a blouse would brush them and 'organ stops' become obvious on my small boobs.

Wendy's hands cupped my breasts, her thumbs against my aching nipples.

Her lips moved and I heard her say "Let's undress and slip into bed, I want to enjoy you Jane." My head moved up and down a couple of times, I had agreed without my brain engaging.

She withdrew her hands and started removing her upper clothing, tossing it to the floor around mine. I slid my bra from my shoulders exposing my boobs to sight, by which time Wendy was naked from the waist up. Wow, she was gorgeous, her boobs bigger than mine, probably a C cup, bouncing a little as she reached for her skirt zip.

I was playing catch up, her skirt was grounded and she had her fingers in the waistband of her knickers ready to lower them by the time my skirt slid free. Her eyes fixed on my exposed pubes and giggled as she teased "you were out on the pull then with no knickers!"

I had only ever trimmed my bush, just to keep it tidy inside my panties. My husband had never put his tongue below my waist, so thoughts of my hairs being long enough to floss his teeth never applied.

My pubes were sticky and matted from my earlier fingering and my escaping juice was obvious from my reflection in the mirror. Wendy lowered her panties to reveal a beautiful little patch of short dark pubic hair just above her swollen labia.

Wendy grabbed my hand and pulled me towards her bed, both of us still in stockings. She lifted the edge of the quilt and crawled into bed, still pulling me with her. She lowered the quilt over us as we lay facing each other.

To be continued in part two.