Seducing Brian Ch. 01: The Hike

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We chatted amicably as I made the ninety minute drive to the Hills. The Hills was a common gathering point for hikers, anglers and boat enthusiasts. The river here was excellent for the last two groups and it was also the starting point for multiple hiking trails that ranged from a trek of an hour or two to full multiday hikes. The Hills started off with a gentle elevation above the river before becoming more challenging deeper inside. The forest here wasn't very thick or dangerous, but dense enough to make you feel cut off from the city and its pressures, giving you a sense of being absolutely one with the wilderness. I loved the hiking trails here; I had fallen in love with them ever since I first set foot on them when I moved here years ago.

I could see that Brian shared my excitement for the hike as well. He had told me more during the drive: he had been an active hiker back in undergrad. He and his sister had spent many weekends romping up and down their college's little corner of Colorado. It had been a while since he had been on a hike and he was aching to get back into the swing of things.

"I asked Megan if she wanted to come along," he told me. Megan was his sister. "She was interested but had some assignments to complete over the weekend." He shrugged his shoulders ruefully, a move that made him look adorably cute. "Maybe next time. You should meet her. I think you two would get along well."

"Sure! I would have invited her too if I'd known she was into it like you." I was immensely glad that she hadn't tagged along. All my plans would have been put to ruin, not to mention that she would have known what was up as soon as she saw how I was dressed. Brian might be a little dense when it came to social cues, but from what little he told me about Megan, I highly doubted she was as well.

"Anyway," I continued. "I'm surprised it took you so long to go for a hike. The Hills aren't that far out and you have a car."

"Yeah, but I kind of wanted to go with someone who knew the land. Look, aside from you, all my other friends are from work. Their idea of a fun weekend is raiding all day long in World of Warcraft or beating beholders during a DnD session." He made that adorable shrug again. "Us IT guys and nerd activities, what can I say. I mean, they're really nice and I love hanging out and playing games with them, but hiking is really not up their alley. Bowling's probably closer."

We made it to the parking lot in good time and got out, each one of us with a backpack in tow. I led the way towards the small cluster of stores that dotted the start of the trail, nonchalantly carrying my backpack like a suitcase in one hand. I wanted him to get a good unobstructed look at my figure and my admittedly flat ass as I walked, without forcing him to hide his gaze. As we made our way to the small cafe, I asked him, "Did you pack any food?"

"Not really. A few bottles of water and some energy bars."

"Me too. This place has some very nice sandwiches. Not super filling, but I don't like being bloated during the hike. Did you have a good breakfast?"

"I did." He smiled. "Megan made pancakes. I'll be fine with sandwiches. I don't like feeling bloated either."

I advised him to buy two. One for lunch and one in case he felt peckish later. They were also selling locally made ginger and orange juice, so we bought a bottle or two of that as well. After paying for our meals (which included a brief argument where I had to stop him from chivalrously paying for my share along with his) and thoroughly coating our limbs in bug spray, we set off.

Brian was an excellent hiking partner. He kept a good pace and had a keen eye and appreciation for the wilderness. He listened with unfeigned interest as I showed him the various sights that I loved, especially admiring how the river fell lower and lower as we climbed slowly in elevation. In turn, he had an quick eye for anything that flew: pointing out different birds and butterflies that missed my attention. He spent a lot of time taking pictures and asked me a million and one questions about the trails and the the local forest. My ulterior sexual motives aside, I was genuinely happy I had invited him here. This was a man who loved to hike and he hadn't tagged along just because a woman had invited him to. At the same time, I had enjoyed the sight of his muscles flexing as he walked and had a heightened appreciation for his cute ass when I surreptitiously fell behind to take a good look.

After an hour and a half, the path leveled out as we crested the peak of the first hill. We were breathing a little harder from having to hike up the slope and there were small dark spots of sweat on his tee. I could feel a similar dampness in my armpits and we quietly took a break and looked at the vista below us. The river had fallen far below, the boats just bright coloured spots from where we stood.

He took a swig of the orange juice. "Lunch?" he asked. It was nearing one-thirty.

"Can you hold on for about half an hour?" I replied. "There's a nice spot a little further on that would be great. How hungry are you?"

"I can wait for half an hour." He smiled at me. "Kavya, I can't thank you enough for inviting me today. I feel so happy to be in the wild after all those months in the city."

I waved his compliment away. "Least I could do for a good friend. Trust me, there's more fun ahead."

"Really? Like what?"

"It's a surprise," I replied with a secret smile, along with a quick wink. "Wait till you see where we have lunch."

"Ok, mystery woman. I'm in your hands."

If only Brian knew how literally I wanted him in my hands! "You see that trail there?" I pointed to a new trail that broke off from the main path and snaked its way rapidly down the hill. He nodded as he followed my finger.

"This is the first exit and the last part of the novice trail," I went on. "It goes down to the road... it's about twenty-thirty minutes from here. Our exit is much further on of course."

"And once you reach the road? Walk back to the start?"

"If you want to, then sure. But there's also a bus that runs every half an hour. It goes by all the exits and drops us back at the parking lot. It's not very expensive, a dollar from this one and three dollars from ours."

"Oh good." He took a deep breath and said. "I'm ready to move on if you are."

We walked for another ten minutes when I saw the familiar break-off point. "Brian," I pointed into the forest. "The lunch spot I was talking about is from here. About a fifteen minute walk."

I could see the hesitation on his face as he asked carefully, "We're leaving the trail?"

"Yeah. It's sort of a hidden area. Most hikers don't know about it."

"Is it safe?"

"Oh yeah, I've been there many times." It was crucial for my plan to get him to that secluded spot, but seeing his hesitation made me feel a pang of guilt. "If you aren't comfortable leaving the trail, we don't have to go."

He gave an apologetic smile. "Sorry. I don't know these woods so going off the trail is a little scary for me. But if you are confident I'll come with you."

"I don't want to force you to..."

"No, no," he cut in. "I trust you, Kavya. Besides I'm curious about the spot now, and I'm kind of getting hungry." He grinned and held his hand out to me. "Lead me to your secrets, mysterious woman!"

"Ok, watch your legs though. Some of the bushes have thorns." I took his hand and placed it on my hip. His eyes widened and he was motionless for a moment, unsure of what to do. I laughed lightly and stuck out my tongue at him. "If you're scared of getting lost, you can hold me here and let me guide you, ok?" I walked onward, leaving his hand behind.

He grinned with relief. "I'll keep that in mind." I had a brief look at his face before moving on. His face was lightly flushed, pink highlights mixing into his pale skin. But it was his eyes that told me everything: shock, relief and desire. Yes, there was definitely desire.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was just a twenty minute walk to my spot, and for each step of the way I had been feverishly crossing my fingers, hoping that we would find it unoccupied. Most hikers who traced the path we took would have come across a dense thicket of high brush clustering before a seemingly impassable cliff wall. What they wouldn't know was that at one end, the brush hid a gap in the wall that you could squeeze through and move on into the forest beyond. Another ten minutes from there was the spot, and while perfectly isolated from the main trail, it was well known to the trail volunteers and the more experienced hikers. In fact, it was one of the volunteers who had led me here the first time many years ago.

I was lucky today. The area was empty and just as beautiful as I had last seen it. The spot was a gentle side of the hill which the trees had inexplicably left alone, leaving a small open meadow of soft grass and scattered wildflowers. A gentle stream, maybe two feet wide and only about a foot deep, flowed down from its hidden source at the top of the hill, cut across the meadow and went on to its quick end as it merged into the river far below. A few large flat boulders were strewn about, remnants of an old landslide perhaps, that made them an excellent vantage point to sit on and take in the surroundings. All of this was enhanced by the dappled shade from the trees that clustered around in a protective circle, hemming the meadow into its own little world. I could imagine fairies dancing here, or nymphs and dryads partaking in naughtier rites by moonlight.

Naughtiness wouldn't have been uncommon here. An isolated, open spot of such beauty would easily tease out the more primal desires of many a man or woman. My volunteer friend had initially brought me here to explore our love of outdoor nudity and I had eagerly lent my company, exposing my naked body to the wind and our lust. Memories of our copulation came back to my mind which, combined with my plans for seducing Brian, began to make my pussy feel very warm indeed.

I let Brian catch up to me and asked, "So? Worth getting off the path for this?"

He was quiet for a while, taking in every ripple and bud. Finally he turned to me and nodded. "I'm sorry I doubted you Kavya." His voice was apologetic, "It was absolutely worth getting off the path for this."

We made our way into the meadow proper and I pulled myself up onto one of the boulders, inviting him to sit beside me. "It's a nice view from here," I said. He nodded and sat next to me and we spent the next few minutes quietly taking in the sounds of the stream and the gentle warbling of the birds. We spoke no words but the silence between us was not uncomfortable.

After some quiet contemplation, I started on my big gamble. I pulled out a cigarette case from my bag, along with a lighter. "I think the afternoon would be more enjoyable with a smoke?" I asked him as I opened the case and revealed the two joints inside.

We had discussed pot before. I had enjoyed smoking it back during my college days, though my intake had died down quite significantly as I had grown older. Brian and Megan had taken full advantage of Colorado's legalization of weed back when they were in college, but he had not smoked any since he moved here. He had hinted pretty heavily that he was looking for a trustworthy dealer to buy from.

He stared at the joints for a few seconds and a sense of dread began to build up in me. Perhaps this was not as welcome a surprise after all.

"Kavya, I'd love to smoke, but as I said earlier, I'm scared of getting lost in the woods. What if I get high and wander off?"

I smiled encouragingly at him. "Don't worry, I know how to keep you in place. This isn't the first time that I've gotten high here. Trust me, I can get us back in one piece, stoned or not."

"Uh... you might have to lead me by the hand on the way back."

"No problems. I gave you permission to hold my waist right? Also check this out..." I pulled out my phone and showed him the network signal. It was weak but there was one bar. "They put cell towers up on these hills a few years back. Worst comes to worst, we can call 911 and they will triangulate us from the towers and GPS. There's no way we disappear in the woods."

"Ok then." He gave me a happy grin as I passed him a joint. "Just fair warning, you might have to really lead me on the way out. I haven't smoked up in a while."

"Light up sailor," I chuckled, passing him the lighter. "Enjoying my secrets?"

"They get better and better. Are there more?"

"Absolutely!"

"Do I get any hints as to what they are?"

"Absolutely not!"

He began to giggle like a young schoolboy. The first drag had hit him hard. I smiled, took a long drag myself and enjoyed the enveloping feel of the weed as it snuggled into my brain. At the same time, I could feel my horniness grow: weed always did have that effect on me. My pussy was definitely getting warmer and I could feel my nipples awakening under my bra. A delicious heat had settled in the pit of my stomach, one that had direct access to every nerve of my clit and pussy.

We smoked away as we pointed out anything that caught our attention. Our conversation ebbed and flowed smoothly from the meadow to our work, our colleagues, and the latest Bollywood movies he'd seen that I was shockingly ignorant about. As we chatted I began to get more and more stoned and my pussy was getting equally warmer and demanding. I wondered how Brian would react if I just spread my legs and put my hand under my shorts, masturbating to the satisfaction of my increasingly expectant clit. Shit! I was beginning to lose my self-control.

Brian was also pretty stoned, but still coherent. He was lying on his side, his weight on his elbow. His tee shirt had rucked up slightly, showing a brief expanse of pale, smooth tummy with not a single roll of fat in sight. I began to imagine kissing him there before going lower, unbuckling his shorts as I felt his hardness under all those layers of...

Fuck! My stoned mind was beginning to drift off again. Also, I think he asked me a question while I was staring at his crotch.

"Did you say something?" I asked. "Sorry, I'm sort of drifting about in my mind."

"I asked how you came across this place. Do you have a habit of wandering off the trail?"

"No. I had a friend who volunteered for the trail... you know, keeping the trail clean, putting up posts and signs, that sort of stuff. Anyway, that's how I found out about this place. We used to come here for lunch... and other things."

I could see from his face he understood exactly what I was being vague about. "So you did more than just smoke up with him over here?" he asked with a smile.

I grinned back. "Let's just say that she and I didn't always keep our clothes on for long when we came here." I noticed his eyebrows rise when I stressed the 'she'. I let him stew with the thought of me frolicking naked in the meadow, probably with another equally naked girl in tow.

Instead he looked a little deflated. "Are you not seeing her anymore?" His voice was no longer as chipper as it had been previously.

It took a moment before it hit me. He probably assumed I was exclusively into girls. "We weren't really dating each other, for a start. Just an on and off thing. Fun between friends. And it ended when she moved away for a better job." I paused for a moment as I remembered the first time we had fucked on this rock. It had been a hot summer day, the rock had been uncomfortably warm and I had been lying naked on top of it, begging her to let me cum... LET ME CUM... as she giggled and teased my pussy with her devilish tongue.

I chased the memory away, but not before it had its effect on my horny body, and continued. "Does it bother you that I hook up with women?"

"Oh no. There's nothing wrong with being lesbian."

"But I'm not lesbian... exactly. I'm bi. I play with girls occasionally but I mostly enjoy men."

He couldn't hide his sigh of relief on hearing my words. Almost immediately a bright pink blush began to suffuse his cheeks as he realized how indiscreet he had been. The pot had really done a number on his self control, and it was rather cute seeing him so helpless and high. I really wanted to kiss him.

"I... I mean that's completely cool as well," he stammered rapidly, the pace of his conversation increasing as he tried to verbally move away from his embarrassment. "As long as it's between two consenting adults, I don't really care about labels. I mean Megan is bi as..." Then he stopped suddenly, biting his lip hard.

"Is she not out as bi?" I asked. It was obvious that he had let out a secret.

"Well..." He floundered a bit as he tried to collate his thoughts. The pot was definitely not helping. "She doesn't really hide her sexuality, but she's not completely open about it either, you know? I mean, I don't think it matters if you know, but it's for her to decide who gets to know or not, not me."

I nodded my head in understanding. "It's ok. It was an honest mistake. I'll act all innocent if I end up meeting her."

He grinned at me before eyeing his backpack. "I'm really hungry, Kavya. The weed..."

"Well aren't you glad I made you buy two sandwiches instead of one?" I retorted. Giggling, we both opened our packs and eagerly pulled out the sandwiches and the bottles of juice.

We munched on our meals in comfortable silence, relishing the taste of food that only a pot high could give. Finally the sandwiches were done (along with a few energy bars) and we carefully collected up the scraps and put them into a small trash bag I had on me.

Brian lay back on the rock to digest his meal but I jumped off and walked to the stream, dragging my pack along with me. There was a point where the soft mud of the shore gave way to firmer rock. However it was covered with a tangle of age old grass, wildflowers and wet mud. I took out a sheet of thin but firm plastic that I had folded into my pack and spread it out over the spot, before stepping on it and taking off my shoes and socks. I felt my feet tingle with happiness after being released from the cramped confines of my shoes. I then sat at the edge of the stream and dipped my feet in.

I hissed lightly as the cold water enveloped my warm feet and toes. The stream was the lower side of cool but not freezingly so. I let the water wash away my soreness and the sweat as I lay down on the sheet. The combination of cold water, the tiny pricks of the pebbles on my heels and the nice weed haze I was in gave me a lovely high. I could feel my nipples harden to stiff peaks as the cold crept up my body. I looked towards Brian and saw that he was watching me.

"Come here and soak your feet," I called out. "Trust me, you'll like it."

He didn't need more encouragement. He scrabbled down a little unsteadily, took off his shoes and socks and stepped directly into the stream. He hissed sharply as the chill hit his feet before it was replaced by a look of bliss all over his face.

"It feels amazing when you're high, no?" I asked.

"Oh yeah!" He kept his eyes closed.

"Here, lie down like I'm doing and close your eyes." I patted to the empty space on the sheet beside me. "Trust me, it'll feel better."

He did as I asked. "Scootch a little closer," I advised him, "the sheet's not very large and you don't want mud on your clothes." Finally we lay, side by side, eyes closed, our bodies pressing lightly against each other, all the way from our shoulders till our feet underwater. He made no move to shift his feet away.

"My feet feel like they're in heaven," his voice said next to me.

"Mine too. But honestly, I would do unspeakable things for a proper foot massage right now."

We lay in silence for a while. This was not the comfortable one we had during the meal. The light sexual tension between us that had hung in the background was now magnified and thrust forward in force, no doubt exacerbated by the contact between our bodies. I badly wanted to make a move but was at a bit of a loss. My plans had worked out beautifully but I wasn't sure how to proceed further. Brian was not giving any indication of moving forward. I wondered if I should play footsie with him underwater, or maybe just run my hand along his arm and chest, or I could just fuck it and kiss him full on the mouth.