Seducing Brian Ch. 01: The Hike

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was mulling over what to do when he suddenly asked, "Hey Kavya, were you serious about wanting a massage?"

"The foot massage?" An opening! "Yes! Please Brian!" I turned to him. His face was beet red, his eyes closed. It had taken him an effort to ask me, no doubt his courage fueled by the weed. I idly wondered if it had the same effect on his libido as it did to mine.

"Ok... it's just that, when I get high I like giving massages." He was making excuses to cover up his interest. Not that I cared. I wanted him to touch me, to give me an opening to go further.

I quickly sat up, my brain spinning a bit from the sudden motion, and I took out my towel from the pack and gave my feet a quick wipe dry. Brian rose more slowly, his face still red, eyes looking at my feet instead of my face.

I unceremoniously placed them on his lap. "Go ahead. I'd been dreaming of a massage since we stopped." He picked up my left foot and took a closer look. My feet were nicely shaped (in my opinion) but weren't very large: size sixes with long, slim toes that made people overestimate my size. I had painted my toenails a dark shade of green ('Forest Cool' to go with my hike) that contrasted nicely with my light brown skin. A simple silver toe ring adorned the second toe of the foot in his hands. He touched my ring with a light curiosity and for a moment I was sure that Brian would bend his head and kiss it (and I would have been so happy if he did!), but instead he started to massage my sole.

He was... very good. He definitely had some experience giving foot massages. I leaned back and moaned in appreciation as my foot tingled and throbbed in his expert hands, while an equally powerful tingling and throbbing was making its way to my pussy with every rub and pinch. He pressed his thumbs into my soles, using the sides and knuckles to maintain pressure as he moved them outwards. Then he balled his hand into a fist and pressed the knuckles of his hand up and down the length of my sole, making me moan in reflex and moistening my pussy even further. His ministrations of the top of my foot were equally attentive as he stroked and kneaded it all the way from my ankle before concluding with his fingers lightly but expertly pulling and cracking my digits as his fingertips massaged the pads of my toes. At the end, my left foot felt distinctly pampered and rejuvenated enough to walk twenty miles if need be.

"God Brian," I breathed. "That was almost better than sex... almost." I wasn't being too hyperbolic either. It had been an orgasmic experience, and while I had enjoyed the attention of various foot lovers in my time, none of them had been this good! I seriously wanted to grab him by his blond head and press his face into my now soggy panties.

He gave a light grunt of acknowledgment and began to work on my right foot. His embarrassment and the blush were long gone, his eyes and brain were completely focused on the task at hand. I moaned again as he started, consciously trying to make myself sound more sexual. As he got into the rhythm of massaging my right foot, I moved my left until it lay right over his crotch. I pressed down lightly until I felt a welcome hardness pressing back.

I felt his hands freeze and heard his breath catch in his throat. It was only for a brief moment though and he went back to the task on hand. He made no move to stop me... well, he didn't exactly acknowledge it either. I began to see the blush creep back.

I threw pretension out of the window. My sexual interest in him was more than obvious by now and I saw no point in being coy about it. I applied a little more pressure and began to rub my foot along the length of his shaft, at least as much as I could comfortably feel under his shorts. He didn't seem excessively large, which was a good thing, and I could feel his cock respond to my urgings. Brian just stayed quiet, continuing his focus on my foot, but I could see his face turn pink again and his breathing become unsteady as time went on. For my part, I spread my thighs apart a bit more, so that he could get a good view of my increasingly throbbing triangle, hidden though it may be under my tight shorts.

It was another ten minutes of heavy breathing, sublime massaging and quiet stroking until he was finally (and regretfully for me) done with my foot. He didn't let go, instead he just looked at me, breathing hard, his eyes and expression betraying how high and how turned on he was. I was similarly stoned, with a serene smile on my face while my foot continued to tease his hard cock. My leg muscles had gotten tired of the monotony of rubbing, so I had been teasing him on and off with variations in pressure and movement. I could feel his stare at my crotch, unabashedly left open for his appreciation and I couldn't wait to pull my shorts off and let him have his reward.

"Brian," I lilted in a naughty teasing tone, "I did say I would do unspeakable things for a foot massage. I think it's time for your reward? Any requests?" I extracted my other foot from his hands and now both my feet were writhing and pressing down on his crotch. At the same time I slid a hand under my shorts down to my pussy. Sopping wet. I made a show of sliding my hand back out and licking each one of my fingertips slowly.

He looked down at his lap and mumbled something too faint for me to hear.

"What darling? You have to be louder! Otherwise I might think that you don't want anything in return." I made an act of withdrawing my feet from his lap.

He quickly looked back up at me and I could feel the heat from his blushing face as he said softly, "Can you step on my face?"

He saw me staring as I processed his request and he quickly added, "You don't have to do it if that's too weird..."

"It's not that," I cut in. This time I placed one foot on his shoulder and began to trace the side of his jaw with my big toe. "I was expecting you to ask to play with my breasts... or maybe ask me to suck you off... both of which I would have been totally down for, by the way. But to ask for something like this..." My toe began to move closer to his lips. "Now I can see you like my feet, but this tells me you're a naughty little footslut. Are you one, Brian?" My toe was almost touching his lower lip.

"Yes!" he breathed out and I felt a rush of warm air on my toes as he exhaled deeply.

"Well then..." I suddenly moved my feet away from his body as I got up and sat cross-legged in front of him. I grinned at his injured expression. "Don't worry baby, you'll have all the time in the world with my toes soon enough. Tell me exactly what you want me to do."

He began to get more animated as he realized that I was on board with his fantasy. "I want to lie down on my back and have you step on my face. Not all your weight, just a light pressure. Ummm... can I kiss and lick your feet as well?"

"You can bite them too," I said as I stood up. "Just don't be too rough with them ok?"

He nodded enthusiastically as he lay down on his back. I came up to his face and began to tease him with my foot, lowering my toes and pulling them back up again just before they were about to touch his lips. I could see he was enjoying the teasing, but it was a challenge for my stoned mind to keep my balance. I was a little scared I'd fall on his face and injure him. Finally I let him have what he wanted and placed my sole on his face and stepped on him with a light pressure. He groaned loudly and started to kiss the underside of my foot as he held it reverentially in his hands.

Unlike the massage, sexual footplay didn't turn me on as much. But the inherent submission of the act and Brian's ecstatic worship of my foot was more than enough to get my pussy aching with desire. I slid my hand back under my shorts and toyed idly with my clit as I watched him lick every inch of my sole in between his kisses. I moved my foot in little circles about his face before pulling lower so that he could suck on my slim little toes.

"So tell me footslut," I teased him, "do you like kissing my pretty brown feet?"

"They're gorgeous Kavya! I can't get enough of them."

"Flatterer!" I giggled as I gave his cheek a light, playful kick before letting him have my foot back under his control. "You know... in my culture, touching someone's feet is a huge sign of deference and respect. We only do it to our parents and elder relatives, or to people who we owe a lot to, like our teachers."

He took a break from sucking my toes to reply. "I like that Kavya. I like knowing that I'm giving you respect as I worship your toes."

"Ummm... you're a subby boy, aren't you? I can see you love being beneath me."

Brian merely smiled back at me. I switched my feet and let him have fun with my other one. "Would you have wanted me more dominant?" he asked.

"Fuck no! I don't like Dom men. What I do love is a cute, subby boy who is confident enough in his masculinity to let a woman take charge. You don't mind if I use you for my pleasure, do you Brian?"

He moaned his agreement under my foot and I could see how hard his cock was tenting under his shorts. I stepped off his face and moved lower to his waist, and then gave his cock a light kick. Not hard enough to hurt, just enough to get his attention.

"Show me," I commanded and he eagerly complied, unbuckling his belt and shorts in a quick second.

His cock wasn't some eight inch monster. In fact, it was probably closer to five than six and his girth was slim enough that my fingers could easily wrap around it. It was beautiful: uncut and pale like the rest of him with a dark red tip that was just oozing precum, smooth and shaved (even the balls!), but stiff at attention. I could imagine how easily it would slide into my mouth, how much fun it would be to suck that slim, smooth shaft and how hot his tip would feel on my tongue.

"I'm not very big," he said a little bashfully as he saw how long I was staring at it.

"You're average." I looked back at his eyes and gave him a warm smile. "I love your sexy cock. I have a small pussy Brian, I don't like big cocks at all. Average ones like yours are the best fucks for me."

He gave a smile of relief before gasping in pleasure as my big toe found his tip. I teased it with my foot, stroking the rest of his shaft with the soft soles of my feet as he leaked precum in a steady stream. "God that feels amazing Kav... Do you want me to call you Mistress?"

"No need. I know I'm the Domme. I don't need a title to go with it. But you'll be my good little boy won't you, hmmm? You'll be my good little footslut?"

"Yes. I'm your obedient footslut Kavya!"

"My, my! Aren't you quick to be an eager toy for me? I'm going to use this cute cock of yours for all sorts of naughty things. You don't mind, do you?"

"God... oh my cock is yours, baby! It's yours to use. You have no idea how long I've dreamed of being used by you."

"You might be surprised," I said teasingly. My toes were now covered with a thin layer of precum. I gingerly walked back towards his head and raised my foot above his face. "You made such a dirty mess with your cock. Will you be a good boy and clean it up? Or is that too much?"

He looked me in the eye and said, "I clean all the messes from my cock." Without another word, he began to lick my toes as he eagerly cleaned off every last bit of precum, even licking my foot all the way to the ankle.

Once he was done, I turned his head to the side with my foot and stepped on his cheek, a comfortable foot rest. "I love a good boy who cleans his messes. I like giving them extra rewards."

"Such as?"

"It's a secret!" I giggled.

He tried to look unhappy at my response but couldn't help smile as well. "Oh come on, naughty boy," I soothed him. "Have any of my secrets let you down?"

"No." He paused for a moment. "Can I tell you one of mine?"

"Sure! It is yours and not your sister's right?"

"Ummm... so you know this whole foot worship bit..."

"Yeah?"

"I wish we had done it before you washed your feet."

I looked down at him. He looked back up with his frank blue eyes. "You like sweaty feet?" I asked.

"Does that bother you?"

"No. It's not a turn on... but it's not a turn off either. I'll keep that in mind. Do you want to play with my socks and shoes?"

"No. They don't get me off. Well, not unless I can take them off your feet first. I just like smelly feet. Not dirty, just sweaty and smelly. It's hard to explain why..."

"You don't have to, Brian. I'm fine with it." Then an idea hit me and, with a smile, I stood directly over his face, my foot at each side of his head. "I do have another part of me that's been sweaty from all the hiking... and it could really use the worship of an eager mouth right now." I slowly slid my shorts and panties down as his eyes went wide in anticipation. I pulled them off and then squatted over his face, giving him a good view of my pussy but not low enough to let him have a taste.

"So footslut?" I asked. "Like what you see?"

I had used to religiously wax and shave my pussy until the fateful day I broke up with my ex. Now I kept a generous thatch of pubic hair that I trimmed to a decent length every few days. It was black like the hair on my head and my lips were much darker than the light brown skin that coloured my thighs. They weren't very big and just about covered my small pussy, which at the moment was very wet. I spread my lips with my fingers so that Brian could get a good look at what he was being served. He breathed in deeply, taking in the humid smell as he appreciated the view. A thin string of grool broke off and hit him right on the forehead. I couldn't help but giggle at the sight.

"It's really cute, Kavya. You have a beautiful pussy. Please let me worship it as well."

"Ummm... only if you call it my cunt. I like hearing that word. Good girls have pussies. Naughty sluts like me have cunts."

"Are you a naughty slut, Kavya?" His hands were on the insides of my thighs, stroking gently but keeping respectfully away from my pussy.

"Not recently, but I was one back in the day. Does that bother you?"

"No... I like experienced women. It turns me on. And I can't wait to taste your cunt."

"Oh now, that's a very good boy." I slid my pack under his head for a better angle and then put my weight on his chest. Then I leaned my hips forward and let his lips meet my lower ones. "Here's your reward boy... my naughty, experienced cunt for you to clean and worship." I sighed in pleasure as his tongue welcomed my clit while his hands began to knead my ass.

His tongue was an eager, agile little bird: poking, probing and teasing with its tip before flattening out into long, searching licks that ensured that not even a tiny bit of my labia and clit was left untasted. My crotch was a wet swampy mess after the hiking and all the sexual anticipation, and he drank it all in with aplomb. He enjoyed eating a wet pussy, that was as obvious as his love of being a footslut. He did not start off overly enthusiastic and then peter out like a lot of my previous lovers; instead, he paced himself well and ramped up slowly as he got more and more intoxicated by my taste and the excitement of his task.

His finger had been caressing my crack and now was gently circling my sensitive little asshole. "I like what you're doing with your fingers, little footslut," I encouraged him, "but no penetration! Understand? Enjoying the taste of my cunt?" He gave a muffled grunt in response, buried as he was under my thighs, but his fingers grew more confident in their teasing and I sighed in pleasure as the light tingling from my ass enhanced all the madly delicious sensations his tongue was extracting from my pussy. I felt him press his face deeper into my thick bush and the hot rush of air as he inhaled deeply through his nose. I kept myself clean but the combination of the day's sweat and musk was probably not the most pleasant smell. There was something about his raw desire for my dirtiness that just made his attention all the more pleasurable.

His ministrations and the weed made me reach orgasm in very little time. I could feel the familiar welcome swell build up in the pit of my stomach and I grabbed him by the hair as I bore down and started to grind hard on his nose and lips. The sudden change in pace did not faze him the least and he took it like a champ, his tongue immediately focusing all its attention on my throbbing clit - short rhythmic lapping with consistent pressure that made my orgasm approach ever faster. His hands bore down on my ass, encouraging me to press my crotch even deeper into his mouth. Finally the wave hit me and I gave out a long hiss of satisfaction as my orgasm teamed up with the weed to blank out my brain. It wasn't too drawn out: a few long, wonderful seconds of spasming over his mouth, but holy fuck did it feel good to cum!

I stayed on top of him even after the wave had crashed and retreated back into me, too satiated to get off of him. His tongue was still lapping at my pussy: not at my clit but lower as he drank in whatever dripped out from my release. I let him have his fun for a few minutes until I shakily got off and lay down beside him. My knees and thighs were tired and quivering lightly, my clit was incredibly sensitive, I could feel my entire pubic area throb and tingle with satisfaction and I could feel a similarly stupid, satisfied smile on my lips.

Brian sat up slowly, his hair all messed up, his nose red and looking a little squished as he beamed down at me. We just stared at each other without talking.

"You were a really good boy," I said lazily, reaching my hand out and caressing one of his forearms.

"I aim to please," he replied with a grin. "I loved eating your puss... your cunt! You know, I've never been with an Indian woman before. I've been missing out!"

"Got you addicted to the taste of brown cunt?"

"Well, addicted to the taste of your cunt at least. Also you have a surprisingly dirty mouth."

"I'm high and horny. Also goes well with my dirty mind... Why? Did I lose your respect?"

"No Kavya. It just makes you more exciting. My cock twitches every time you say 'cunt'... it sounds really hot."

I grinned back at him. His cock was still sticking out of his shorts, not as erect as it had been before I climbed onto his face but still interested in playing. I reached out and gave it a stroke, eliciting a light gasp from him.

"You know, I'm pretty satisfied right now. I got everything I wanted from you," I said teasingly as my fingertips stroked his pale shaft with the lightest of touches. "There's no incentive for me to let you cum."

"Please Kavya," he begged. His submissive tone was delicious music to my ears.

"Ummm... I don't know. Not feeling really motivated to take care of you. Besides this pot makes me feel all lazy..." I let his cock go but kept the teasing tone in my voice, keeping him guessing as to whether I was serious or not.

He got on his hands and knees and kissed my foot. "Please Kavya, my cock's desperate for you. I've been a good footslut. I'll be a good boy and eat your cunt as much as you want." I let him grovel a little more as he tried to bribe me with little kisses on my legs, his cock fully hard, a large bead of precum glistening from his tip.

"I like it when you are an obedient dog, boy," I said as I spread my legs wider. His kisses went higher and started to tease the insides of my thighs. "Leave my cunt alone," I ordered him. "Let's not act like you're not getting off to this. I can see how hard you are. You like being treated like my little doggy bitch?"

Brian seemed hardly insulted by my words. Instead he just replied, "Masters give their dogs treats when they've been a good boy."

"Well, you have been a very, very good boy. Tell me, what do you want me to do with your cock?"