Seducing Brian Ch. 01: The Hike

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once we got to the road, both he and I wore our backpacks in the front so as to not scandalize the rest of the hikers. It wasn't a long wait for the bus and in less than thirty minutes we were in my car and headed back to the city.

About half an hour down the road I pulled into a small dirt road that led into the forest. I drove ahead for a few minutes until we were out of sight from the main highway.

"Kavya, what are we doing here?" Brian asked, slight worry in his voice. The sun had set by now and the darkness was taking over. The woods felt ominous and lonely.

I pulled my top off entirely. I had been sorely tempted to drive topless until I hit the outskirts of the city, but I didn't want to run the risk of getting arrested. You never knew when there could be a passing cop on these roads. Then I slid my feet onto Brian's lap.

"What the..."

"I don't know if I've worn them long enough," I cut him off, "but I'm still wearing the same socks from the morning. You did say you liked sweaty feet."

He looked at me to see if I was serious, then hastily began to untie my shoelaces. His hands were trembling when it came to pulling my socks off. Finally my feet were bare and he picked them both up in his hands and buried his face into my soles, inhaling deep.

"Oh God... Oh fucking God!" I heard him moan. His cock was almost bursting out of his shorts.

"Do you like it?" I asked, wiggling my toes, as I settled back in my seat, my hands playing with my bare breasts.

"Oh Kavya... you're a goddess! Your feet smell wonderful!"

"Ok little doggy! You only get ten minutes all right! Make the most of it!"

He did make the most of it. He licked and kissed every inch of my feet all over again, taking special care to suck and lick my toes and the spaces in between. By the time his ten minutes were up, he had wiped my feet dry with his towel and put my socks and shoes back on.

"Happy?" I asked him. It was a rhetorical question, The wide smile on his face told me everything.

"Have I told you how amazing you are?" he replied.

I then bent towards him and started to pull at his shorts. "Ok you had your fun. Now it's my turn. I want that cock in my mouth."

His shorts were open in an instant and I was back to stroking that beautiful cock again. I admired how my brown fingers contrasted against his pale shaft as I jerked him off before sliding it into my eager mouth.

"Oh Kavya! I've been dying to cum ever since we got back on the trail!" His hands cupped my breasts and then began to toy with my nipples. Roughly, just the way I liked it.

I didn't deepthroat him like before. I kept my mouth focused on his hot, warm tip and let my fingers take care of the rest of his shaft. I teased him with my tongue, licking and swirling as I jerked him off with my hand. I was getting drunk on the musky taste of his cock and loved the hard, eager heat that filled my mouth. In no time, he was tapping my shoulder in warning.

"I want it all in my mouth," I told him. "Not a drop anywhere else!" I went back to sucking and then there was a brief pulse in my mouth before it was followed by a flood of cum. He held the back of my head tightly as he emptied himself into me, his cock throbbing deliciously as it spurted out more and more of the bitter fluid that I was beginning to love so much.

His orgasm wasn't as long as his first one, neither was the load as big. But it was still a decent amount and I struggled to keep it all inside as I opened my mouth to show off the result of his efforts. Then I beckoned him closer and kissed him, using my tongue to push his cum into his mouth. Brian immediately understood what I wanted to do and we continued kissing, swapping cum back and forth between us. Finally I made him tilt his head back and emptied all the cum and quite a bit of our spit into his mouth.

"No swallowing," I admonished him as I lay back. "Ok now I want you to dribble that mess all over my breasts."

He looked confused but he did it anyway, letting that slick mess of cum and spit coat my breasts and nipples. Even though we had swallowed much of it, the musky smell of his seed was strong and I was glad. When he was done, I massaged it all into my skin, spreading it out and kneading it into my breasts, making it a part of me. Brian watched quietly but the confused looked stayed on his face.

"Sorry darling, but this is one mess you don't get to clean up. I want your mark on me. It makes me feel slutty."

"Fuck, that's filthy! Are other Indian women as dirty as you?"

"Only one way to find out," I replied with a smile as I put my top back on. "You'll have to fuck them and see how dirty they can get."

"Yeah I've been missing out," he muttered.

Once I was sure everything was in place, I put the key back into the ignition. "Okay! Enough sex, it's time to get back!"

Brian was continuing to look at me until it seemed like he came to some internal decision. "Hey Kavya, before we head back there's something I wanted to tell you."

"Ok, go on."

"You know how I like to clean up a mess right?"

I nodded letting him continue, mentally getting ready to reject his request to lick my breasts clean. It was sweet but I really wanted to feel dirty on the way back.

"Well, I don't mind cleaning up a mess that I didn't make either... " He was breathing hard as he looked at me.

I gave him a careful look. "Just to be clear... you're saying you want to lick another man's cum from my body?"

"Yes... preferably from your cunt. It's a really big kink of mine... and since you might be fucking other guys as well, I thought..." He held my hand. "Is that too much?"

I gave him a wide smile and then kissed him deep to allay his nervousness. "That's fucking hot! I love it." We hugged and kissed a little more. "I hate to burst your bubble though but don't expect to clean my cunt too often. I'm really big on condoms. It's the only reason I didn't fuck you today."

"That's fine," he replied. "Even if they cum on your breasts or anywhere else. Or kissing you after you swallow. Even licking your used cunt after you've had your fun. I'd like all that."

"I'll keep that in mind, my good little boy." I ruffled his hair affectionately. "Don't expect me to sleep around too much though... Anyway, any more confessions?"

He smiled back. "No more."

I put the car in reverse and drove back out, and then we made our way back to the city.