Seducing Brian Ch. 01: The Hike

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He groaned a little as he spoke, "Suck me, fuck me... God Kavya, I just want you to make me cum so bad!"

I felt a pang of bitter regret at the thought of fucking him. In the haste of my morning preparations, I had forgotten to put condoms in my bag. I was also pretty certain that he didn't bring any with him.

"Get naked for me. I want to see all of you," I instructed him. He pulled off his shorts and tee and his boxers soon followed. At the same time, I joined him by removing my top and bra, letting him get a good look at my breasts.

"Wow," he said as he took in my twins, now sagging more noticeably with age, and my light pink nipples that rose stiffly out of the brown flesh. At the same time I gave him a good once over. As I said before, he didn't have a gym bod but he was deliciously lean without being excessively thin. There was a nice firmness to his flesh that betrayed his active lifestyle. I imagined how good his pale skin would look entwined with my brown one and began to get excited again.

I beckoned him closer with my finger. "Come here doggy. Make my breasts feel pampered and I'll reward your cock." He didn't need any more convincing. I sat back up as he crawled over to me and I wrapped him in an embrace as his head bent down and sucked on my nipple. I hummed encouragingly as his hands immediately began massaging my breasts while his fingers rubbed on my other nipple.

"Rougher," I panted. "Bite it. Pull it with your teeth." I hissed in satisfaction as he did just that, enjoying the pain as his hands became more rough in kneading my flesh, his fingers now twisting and pulling at my free nipple. He switched his mouth between my nipples, introducing them both to his teeth as his hands became bolder - slapping and pinching the breast that wasn't occupied with his mouth. Meanwhile my hands roamed all over his back and chest as I learnt the contours of his body, enjoying the masculine firmness of his flesh.

I moved my hips until his thigh was between mine and began to lightly grind my clit on him. I could feel his hot cock press against my thigh and I reached down with my hand and began to loosely jerk him off. He groaned softly from the depths of my breasts and began to be more frantic in his efforts. A little too frantic... the pain was beginning to outweigh my pleasure.

I pulled his head back with my other hand. "Now now, my eager little mutt. That was a little too rough. Why don't you put that tongue to use and lick all the sweat off my breasts." He went back in without a word and the roughness was immediately replaced by a warm, eager tongue that started to explore all my peaks and valleys.

I enjoyed his attentions for a few minutes as I kept stroking his cock, loving the smooth feel of his shaft in my hand and imagining how good it would feel sliding into my mouth. It suddenly occurred to me that we had been making out for quite a while. There was a distinct coolness in the air that had not been there when we first came here. My pussy throbbed at the possibility of someone stumbling upon us, and a part of me was hoping that would actually happen.

"Brian?" I asked him.

"Hmmm?"

"You know I'm not the only one who knows about this place. Someone could walk in on us. Does that scare you?"

I felt his cock throb in my hand. I smiled; he liked the thought of it just as much as I did. He looked up at me, his eyelids swollen in the tell-tale sign of a pot high, his blue eyes hazy and unfocused. "I think I'm a little too drunk on your breasts to care. What about you?" He went back to kissing my nipple.

"It turns me on to think about it," I admitted. "Though honestly, I'd probably just scream at them to fuck off and leave us alone." I giggled at the thought and there was an answering chuckle from him. "Though," I continued slowly, "if it was a cute guy, I might ask him to join in. What do you think?"

"I don't mind, as long as he makes you feel good. It'll be hot to see you tease another guy."

"What if I liked his cock too much to care about yours? What if I jerked and sucked him off instead of you?" I stopped stroking him.

There was a pause. Then I heard him softly say, "I could suck him off instead."

I pulled his head out of my breasts and held his chin, making him look right into my eyes. "What was that?"

"I'd suck a guy off for you," he said with a shrug, light embarrassment in his voice. "But I'd really like it if you got me off."

"You're bi?"

"More bicurious... I slept with a few guys back in college and it was quite nice. I liked it. It's just that I really prefer girls over guys. And I've never felt anything romantic for men. I've never wanted to date a guy."

"Surprised you didn't tell me that earlier. Instead you told me about your sister."

"Ah... sorry. I once told a girl whom I was dating and she thought I was a freak. She started avoiding me after that. I'm naturally subby and that combined with my bicuriosity makes some women uncomfortable." He looked into my eyes to see if I was going to treat him like a freak as well.

"Those bitches have no idea what a goldmine they missed out on," I told him reassuringly as I gave him a tight hug. "Like, are you kidding me? You are a naughty cocksucking subby boy. All my Domme dreams have come true."

He grinned at me, happy at my acceptance. "I haven't just sucked cocks. I take it up the ass as well."

"Is that just exclusive to men or are Indian women with a strap-on included in that list as well?"

"If you let me prep, then sure. I'd love it if you fucked my ass."

"Speaking of fucking, please tell me you carry a condom in your wallet or something?"

His face fell when he realized the implications of my question. "No... I wasn't expecting anything sexual..."

"No, it's all right," I said with a regretful sigh. "It's my fault really. I forgot to bring some along. I don't fuck a new partner without one."

"I understand," he said. He couldn't really hide the dejection on his face.

"No matter," I said cheerfully, "there are other things we can do. Stand up."

"What do you want me to do?" he asked as he complied to my request.

"You're going to stand still and moan like a good boy." I took a firm grasp of his cock, enjoying the feel of its hot throbbing in my palm. "Meanwhile I'm going to suck on this cute little thing." Then I slid my lips over his cock before he could reply.

As I had imagined, it was a deliciously easy cock to suck. His smoothness let me swallow him all the way to the base, and I even managed to flick his balls with my tongue before pulling back to his tip. Not too long to make me gag, not too thick to stretch my lips. Perfect! I could get addicted to sucking this.

I cupped his balls lightly with my hand as I swirled my tongue about his tip. His eyes were tightly closed with soft hisses escaping his lips. I slowly licked his cock all over before pulling his foreskin back fully and licking the underside of his tip where it was the most sensitive. I got rewarded with a large dollop of precum that slid into my waiting mouth.

"God Kavya! That feels so good!"

"What? You thought you were the only experienced cocksucker here?" I replied before taking him whole again.

This time I fucked him with my mouth, sucking him all the way down before sliding him back out till the tip. My tongue sandwiched his hot cock with the roof of my mouth as I slid it in and out of me. I soon got into the rhythm of the act, controlling my breathing so that I inhaled from my nose when I pulled back and exhaled with my mouth as I slid him back in.

"Ummmmm..." He gave a shuddering sigh. "It feels like I'm fucking a pussy. Oh... I'm gonna cum soon!"

I didn't respond but kept at my task. I lightly squeezed his balls and used my other hand to stroke his ass before exploring deeper and finding his asshole. He jerked when he felt my finger tease and probe and his breathing grew more frenetic.

There was silence for a few minutes punctuated only by his ragged breathing and the sounds of his cock fucking my wet mouth. Then he gave me the warning. "I'm about to cum!" I could feel his cock rear and throb uncontrollably in my mouth.

I pulled him out immediately. "On your knees," I hissed as I spread my legs wide under him. I grabbed his swollen cock with my hand and pulled him lower until it was almost touching my pussy.

"I want you to empty your balls on me," I ordered him as I began to pump his cock. "I want you to make a dirty, nasty mess. I want a smelly, nasty mess all over my bush. You'll make it filthy with your cum, won't you my doggy?"

"Yes...," he started to say but couldn't finish as his orgasm hit him and I felt a large warm load of cum hit my bush, just above the hood of my clit. He groaned hard and almost fell on top of me before steadying himself with his arms. I could see his elbows quiver with the stress of supporting his weight as his orgasm rode him. His body blocked my view but I could feel a hot warmth all over my mons as he coated my hair with his seed. I kept pumping him, draining all that I could until he finally stopped shaking and was able to find his voice again.

"Wow..." That was all he could say.

"Good?" I asked.

"Amazing!" He grinned and looked at me with thankful eyes. "I can't even describe how good that was."

"Very nice! Now come up here. I want to taste your cock." He obliged and came closer. His cock was spent and had shrunk back down rapidly, but still looking beautifully smooth and delicious. A string of his cum hung from the tip and I picked it up with my tongue before sucking him again. I sucked hard, tasting the little seed that remained until I was sure that I had cleaned him out. Thick, salty and bitter but not as bad as some I'd had in the past. I could get used to enjoying the taste of him.

I looked at my bush. He had made an absolute mess and I couldn't be happier. Thick splatters of cum were all over my hair and there was already a small rivulet running down the valley where my thigh met my crotch. I loved the look of cum on my skin, the feel of cum on my skin: the sticky white contrasting with my smooth brown. I ran my fingers through the thick mess, massaging and mixing it into my hair.

Brian watched what I was doing for a bit before he interrupted. "Kavya, I did tell you I like cleaning up my mess."

I smiled back at him. "I would be so disappointed if you didn't." I lay back, giving him permission to proceed as I licked his cum from my fingers.

He was quick and efficient with his task. He lapped up all of his seed eagerly, slurping away in obvious delight. If my hair was an obstacle or a bother, he didn't give any indication. His mouth roamed all over my bush, sucking and drinking in every last bitter drop until he was done. He grinned up at me when he was finished, but I just pushed his head lower with my hand.

"You were a very good doggy, baby. But I still haven't finished using your mouth. I want to cum again."

He ate me out without hesitation and was as attentive as the first time. It only took a few minutes for me to cum, I had been on edge for a while now. My orgasm wasn't as strong as the first one but it was still very satisfying. I then made him lie down beside me and hugged him hard.

"There's one more thing I want you to do," I told him as he nuzzled next to me.

"Hmm?" There was interest in his eyes, but also exhaustion.

"I just realized we haven't kissed yet. I want you to fix that."

His lips met mine with a questioning gentleness. I could smell my musk all over his face and when we kissed, the heady tang of my pussy was unmistakable amid a light bitterness of his cum. In a few moments our lips were more open and his tongue slid into my mouth politely, asking permission to explore. I met it with my own and they were soon lightly wrestling each other as we became more animalistic in our kissing. Our hands roamed over each other's backs and front, grabbing handfuls of flesh as our kisses carried on unabated.

Our furious tonguing continued for a few minutes before it slowed down until it became less sexual and more intimate. We were kissing like old lovers now and my hands stopped trying to grab every part of his body. Instead I pulled him into a deeper hug as I tried to mold my body to his shape. He hugged me back tightly as well and we lay like that for a long while, even after our kissing had ended.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The shadows had deepened considerably and the air was much cooler now. The ground was not comfortable to lie on and I knew parts of my body were going to complain in loud, querulous voices tomorrow morning. At least the sheet had prevented us from getting too dirty. I had no interest in getting up though. It felt really good to be cuddling in Brian's arms and I had no wish to break that magic yet.

I felt him stir beside me. "Kavya?" he asked. "Are you awake?"

"Umm hmm."

"I have to ask you something."

"Go ahead."

"Is this a one time thing or do you want it to be something more?"

Shit! I had been hoping to have this conversation in the car on the way back. Not here where it was so nice and comfortable in his arms. I wasn't going to lie to him, but I really didn't want to ruin the mood by telling him something he didn't want to hear.

"Because," he continued, "I really don't want to lead you on. You're a great friend and sex with you is fucking amazing... but I'm not ready for a serious relationship yet."

"You mean you'd prefer a fuckbuddy type of thing?"

He winced as if he had caused me pain. "Sort of. Look I know you think that I'm trying to use you for sex but I don't want to lead you..."

"Oh, thank fuck!" I cut him short with obvious relief in my voice. I was almost giddy with how well this had lined up. "And here I was wondering how to tell you I didn't want a serious boyfriend either."

"Oh..." He just looked at me in surprise. Then a longer "Ohhhhhh!" as the meaning of my words hit him clearly. He began to smile. I couldn't help it, I had to kiss him.

After a minute or two, we broke off. "I dated a guy seriously for a few years but we had a pretty bad breakup some months ago," I explained to him. "After all that, the last thing I want is another serious relationship. I like sex, I like you, I like hanging out with you, I want to dress all sexy and go out on dates with you where you flirt with me and then I bring you back to my place and fuck your brains out... but I really don't want a boyfriend and I don't want to talk about our future and kids and marriage and... you know? Maybe some day in the future, but definitely not for a while."

"I get exactly what you mean. I'm cool with all that. Fuckbuddies?"

"Fuckbuddies." I confirmed, and we sealed it with another kiss.

"Brian there's more I need to tell you." I picked my words carefully. "I'm not sleeping with anyone else right now... in fact, you're the first fuck I've had in a while, but don't expect me to be exclusive to you."

"I wasn't expecting that in the first place." He hesitated then asked, "I'm assuming that I'm not exclusive to you as well?"

"You don't have to be. Quid pro quo." I gave him a wink. "Besides it'll be naughtier if you sleep around."

"Same here. I did say I liked experienced women."

I forced myself to get up and looked at the time on my phone. It was well past four. I showed Brian the time. "We should have been nearing our exit by now."

"Shit. We can't trek all the way there."

"No need. We'll clean up here and there take the exit I showed you earlier. We should be at the road by five thirty. Let's get packing."

We quietly gathered our things and cleaned up our trash. Then we both walked into the stream and quickly washed our bodies with the cold water as we got rid of the smell of sex and sweat that permeated us.

"You know Megan told me that this was definitely a date when I told her about the hike," Brian said, his teeth lightly chattering as he washed his cock.

"Really?"

"Yeah. She was like: Oh this is definitely a date. Now's your chance to sweet talk her. And I was all like: Nah! I don't want to assume things and get disappointed."

"Sweet talk me? You've been wanting to hit on me for a while, no? You aren't as discreet as you think you are."

He looked a little guilty as he grinned at me "Look Kavya, I'm not surprised that you noticed that I was attracted to you. I mean, it's hard not to be, ok? You're pretty alluring."

I gave him a raised eyebrow in response. "And why didn't you sweet talk me before? I gave you plenty of hints. And yeah, I could see you wanted me, you dolt!"

He looked down abashed. "Uhhh... I'm not the best at picking up social cues, especially from women. Besides I wasn't sure if you were interested, or maybe I was too young for you and then there was this whole thing where I didn't want a serious relationship... Basically I didn't want to jeopardize our friendship over a bunch of maybes." He looked back up at me. "Hey, at least it all worked out in the end, right?"

"Brian, when you hook up with girls, do you usually approach them or is it the other way around?"

"Uhh... they usually approach me."

"Figures." I changed the subject. "So your sister knows about your crush on me?"

"Oh yeah! We don't keep too many secrets from each other. She was nagging me all throughout breakfast, telling me not to blow it with you." He suddenly had a defeated look on his face. "Oh God! She's going to have a field day when I tell her she was right about this being a date. She's going to rub it in my face."

I giggled at his expression as I toweled myself down. Megan seemed like a fun girl. Most siblings I knew tended to be bullishly protective but it seemed like she was ok with us. I made a mental note to ask Brian to introduce me to her some day.

I watched as he began to put his clothes back on. "Don't put your boxers on. Everything else but the boxers." I instructed him.

He did as I asked. "Any reason why?"

I walked up to him, unzipped the fly of his shorts and pulled out his cock. It was entirely flaccid now, but still cute enough to tempt me to suck it back to life. "You did say I would have to lead you out on the way back." I grabbed his cock, felt it move lightly in my fist. "This way, I can guarantee you won't get lost."

"Not that I'm complaining but won't walking be awkward?"

"We can manage... Don't worry, I'll join you." I then put on my yoga shorts and top, leaving my bra and moist panties in the bag. Brian ogled openly at my ass and I gave him a view, bending over in front of him so that he could see how well the shorts conformed to all my curves.

"Kavya, I can see your breasts pretty clearly from the side. Shit, even your nipples are visible."

"I know," I replied, smiling at him as I stroked them through my thin top. Soon there were hard little nubs attracting attention through the cloth. "I know exactly how much this top shows. I feel like being a slutty little show-off on the way back. You like?"

He bit his lip and grinned his approval at me. "I'm going to be hard again by the time we hit the trail," he warned.

"Good!" I replied, and with the last of our stuff packed we set off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Brian had predicted, the walk back to the trail wasn't the easiest while holding his cock but we managed to make do, even if I had to let go every now and then. Needless to say, he was sporting a prominent erection by the time we were back on the main path and he tried to walk behind me so that his tenting was less obvious.

The walk from the trail to the road was an easy hike downhill. There was a light refreshing breeze that blew across the hill, billowing out my top and exposing my breasts much more than I had expected. I enjoyed it immensely though, feeling the light bounce of my freed breasts as I walked down and relishing the admiring double takes of guys who passed us by. It had been years since I had been this publicly naughty and I realized how much I had missed the excitement. I could feel Brian's cock bump into my ass every now and then as we made our twisting way down to the bus stop.