Seducing My Best Friend's Dad Ch. 01

Story Info
I catch my friend's dad wanking and set out to seduce him.
16k words
4.78
34.3k
53
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm bored." I put down my phone and nudged my friend Paige who was lying next to me on the bed.

We were hanging out in her bedroom as usual. My mom didn't want me in the house now that she had a new boyfriend to play with and Paige's dad was always happy to have me around. He always made me feel at home. When my dad died seven years ago, I must have spent a month living at Paige's place. At one point, we had fantasised about her dad and my mom hooking up so we could be sisters, but that never happened. Which was probably for the best.

"It's too cold to go out," Paige complained. "We can watch a movie, though."

I didn't want to watch a movie, I wanted to have fun. We'd come home from university for Christmas break, but although it was still a few days till Christmas, there seemed to be no fun parties planned.

But Paige was already up, tugging my arm. "Come on, Rose, we'll use the theatre."

Paige's dad was filthy rich and their house had a movie theatre. We never really used it, preferring to stay in her bed and watch it on her massive TV, but using the theatre would at least make us feel like we'd gone out.

With a sigh, I followed her downstairs. I'd really hoped for a bit of fun this break. My first semester at university had not been as exciting as I'd hoped. I loved all my courses, but campus life hadn't been great so far. Apart from Paige, my other flatmates were far too serious to allow house parties and I hadn't yet met any great guys. I'd lost my virginity in the dingy bedroom of a guy I'd met at a party, but it hadn't been the mind-shattering experience I'd read about. It had been uncomfortable and weird. I'd never seen the guy again and the whole experience had left me feeling a little bit disgusted. I wasn't averse to sex in theory--my overactive imagination and my own fingers kept me busy enough at night--but I had yet to have good sex with a guy.

Paige had been more lucky. She'd found herself a boyfriend in the first week and they were shagging regularly. She'd tell me with glee what new sex position her boyfriend had taught her. I was happy for her, of course. I loved my friend and I only wanted the best for her. But I was very jealous of her.

Maybe there was something wrong with me. I looked all right. My brown hair was long with just the right amount of curl. My breasts were maybe a bit too big, but I hoped that my tiny waist and long legs made up for that. Guys would always tell me how pretty I was--and then they'd take another girl up to the bedroom.

We made a pitstop in the kitchen for popcorn. I hopped on a bar stool while Paige put a popcorn bag in the microwave.

"Do you want a drink as well? We have cola, lemonade and cranberry juice." She made an apologetic grimace. Her dad didn't allow her to drink at home. which was ridiculous given the amount we drank at uni.

"Lemonade is fine."

She poured us two glasses while we waited for the popcorn to be done.

"You girls not going out?"

I turned at the sound of Mr Walsh's voice. He came into the kitchen barefoot, wearing shorts and a polo shirt. It was far too cold for something that summery, but I wasn't complaining. My stomach did a little flip when he winked at me. I wasn't stupid; I knew he still saw me as the little girl his daughter befriended not long after her mother died, but my body had recently awoken to the fact that Paige's dad was hot. He was tall, and although he wasn't as slim and muscular as some of the guys at uni, he was fit. His dark hair was streaked with grey, but that only heightened my attraction to him.

I hated how self-conscious I was around him. I always felt like my breasts were popping out of my top and my pants never seemed to fit properly. I had started dressing better when I came to Paige's house, but I still felt like my body was on display. And not in a good way.

Not that it mattered, as Mr Walsh didn't look at me that way. And why should he? If guys my age didn't even want to have sex with me, why would Paige's dad, who could have any woman in the world, be attracted to his daughter's friend? I was being ridiculous, but that didn't stop my heart from beating a fraction faster when he put his hand on my back and planted a kiss on my head.

"Hi Rose, how's uni these days?"

"It's good. Busy, but I'm still having fun."

"That's great. Getting good grades?"

I nodded.

"Do you have a boyfriend yet?"

My cheeks burned, but Paige saved me from an awkward reply. "Dad! Don't be mean to Rose."

He raised an eyebrow. "Not sure why I'm being mean. Why shouldn't Rose already have a boyfriend, look at her."

I was hot and flustered and took a sip of lemonade to hide my burning cheeks. The last thing I wanted was to confess to Mr Walsh that no one was attracted to me. I already felt enough like a freak.

Luckily the microwave pinged and Paige grabbed the bag and poured the popcorn in a bowl. "We're going to watch a movie."

I grabbed my lemonade and gave Mr Walsh an awkward smile as I passed him.

In the theatre, I gratefully sank in one of the chairs. While Paige fiddled with the lights, I sipped my lemonade morosely, feeling sorry for myself.

"Is there something wrong with me?" I hadn't meant to say it out loud, and I hated how whiny I sounded.

Paige turned around. "What do you mean?"

"Why don't the guys want to fuck me?"

She snorted a laugh while she sat down next to me. "What the hell are you talking about? All the guys want to fuck you. You should hear Brady and his friends talk about you."

My face flushed hot. "Brady talks about me? Doesn't that bother you?"

She gave me a shove. "Of course not. Just because he thinks you're hot doesn't mean he'll cheat on me. But his friends could do you."

I didn't understand. If all the guys were talking about me, why didn't any of them ever make a move?

"They have a funny way of showing it," I grumbled.

She laughed, then quickly covered her mouth. "I'm sorry, but you don't get it, do you?"

No, I didn't. "Get what?"

"You're too intimidating. You party hard, you have confidence and you don't care what people think about you. You never look needy or desperate."

I gaped at her. "Why does that matter? Do I need to be needy or desperate for someone to want to make a move?"

"No, but it helps." She sighed. "Look, we both know you're an amazing person. But guys are confused by you. You dress sexy, but you never flirt. You drink a lot, but you're never out of control. You don't give off a vibe that says 'fuck me'."

"If I knew how to seduce men, I would. Trust me." I was frustrated with the conversation. So it was my fault that no one came on to me? That I was still practically a virgin?

"You should!" Paige clapped her hands. "You should be the one making the moves. I'm sure you'd have them lined up for you."

I laughed, but the idea wasn't unwelcome. Maybe I did need to loosen up a little, and be more aggressive. It would help if I had a bit more experience, though. I didn't want to get a guy in my bedroom and then not know what to do with him.

"Whatever. Let's just watch something." I didn't want to talk about it anymore.

She looked at me sideways for a moment, but I refused to turn to her. After a while, she sighed and pressed the button on the remote.

The TV turned on and an image of a man kneeling between the legs of a much younger woman filled the screen. They were both naked and the pussy of the woman was magnified in all its glory. The sound came on a second later.

'Let me just lick your sore pussy, baby.'

The young woman moaned softly. 'I don't think this is right, Mr Black. You're my friend's father.'

'You're so beautiful. I just want to taste you.'

Paige shrieked and grabbed the remote, but I clamped my hand on hers. I was no stranger to porn, but I'd always watched it on my phone, with the sound off so as not to alert anyone. I'd never watched it on a screen that made the people look life-sized.

"My dad must have watched this..." Paige sounded mortified. "I'm so sorry."

"I'm not."

She whipped her head around to me, her face slack with surprise. "What?"

"I want to watch this. If I'm not getting any, I can at least watch others."

"But..." Paige looked back at the TV where the man was now enthusiastically licking the young woman's pussy.

I put my hand on Paige's. "Come on, let's just watch for a little bit. If you're uncomfortable, you don't have to stay."

She hesitated for a moment, then sat back. "Of course I'm not uncomfortable. It's just weird to think my dad watches this kind of porn."

I didn't think it was so weird. Mr Walsh had been single ever since his wife died when Paige had been five years old. I'd never seen him with a woman, so it wasn't surprising he was watching porn. Most guys I knew watched porn, even the ones with girlfriends, so why not Paige's dad?

There was another reason I wanted to watch this particular porn. The man bore a passing resemblance to Mr Walsh, but the young woman looked like me. Eerily so. She had the same large breasts, small waist and long legs. Her face even looked like me. Long, brown hair, dark eyes and a similar small nose. I watched in fascination as the young woman's face contorted with pleasure, which seemed genuine. Whatever this porno was, it was good quality. The man slid two fingers inside the woman's pussy, the close-up showing how wet she was. My own pussy twitched and flooded. Was this Mr Walsh's fantasy, or was I just projecting my own desire onto this?

My pussy was aching with need, but I was afraid to touch myself. I didn't want Paige to know how turned on I was. She shifted in her seat beside me and I stole a look at her. Her face was red and her lips parted. Knowing she wasn't immune to how hot this was made me feel better. I slid my hand inside my loose-fitting pyjama bottoms and gasped at how soaked my panties were. Paige didn't pay me any attention, so I gently pressed the sodden material against my pussy. Finding my clit, I ground the palm of my hand hard against the throbbing button. Waves of pleasure shot through me and I bit my lip in an effort not to moan.

Suddenly Mr Walsh appeared in the doorway. I shot up, my heart pounding. Paige fumbled for the remote, but it was too late. Mr Walsh came into the room, his face like thunder.

"Paige, what do you think you're doing?"

Paige yelped and turned off the TV. The room plunged into darkness. Mr Walsh swore and reached for the switch, bathing the room in bright light. For a moment, my vision was blinded by the light, but then I blinked and everything went back to normal.

Paige looked like she was close to crying. I felt bad for her; it hadn't been her idea to watch this. Mr Walsh was being unfair; he was the one who'd left the channel on porn.

"It was my fault." My voice was high and my pulse raced, but I couldn't let my friend take the fall for this. "I'm sorry, I saw what was on the screen and wanted to watch more. Paige wanted to turn it off, but I begged her to let it run. Please don't be mad at her."

He stared at me, his face flushed. "You wanted to watch this?"

Was it my imagination or was there a tremor in his voice? I wasn't so brazen as to confess how much the film had turned me on, but I wanted to make it clear I wasn't a child anymore.

"It was hot. I usually watch amateur porn, but this was really good."

He gaped at me, and suddenly I was fed up with being seen as a child. Giving a small laugh, I clasped my hands in my lap. "I'm old enough to drink, drive and vote. Surely I'm old enough to watch porn."

He narrowed his eyes as if he was seeing me properly for the first time. For a long time, we stared at each other. Then he nodded curtly. "Of course you're old enough to watch porn, Rose. You're old enough to fuck as well."

A shiver of lust ran down my spine at that, and I forced back a whimper. Mr Walsh held my gaze. "But in my house, you abide by my rules and I don't want you and Paige to watch porn here. Understood?"

"It'll never happen again, Dad," Paige hurried to say. "I'm really sorry."

Mr Walsh didn't look at her. He kept his eyes on me, but I couldn't read his expression Was he disgusted with me for being so open about watching porn or was he fascinated? Or was he embarrassed that we knew what kind of porn he was into?

Mr Walsh's intense gaze made me feel hot. For a moment, I thought I saw a flash of desire on his face, but it was gone so quickly, I was sure I'd imagined it.

He blinked, then looked over at Paige and smiled. "Don't worry, baby. Just don't do it again, okay? Just watch a nice movie."

"I will never do it again." Paige nearly wilted with relief as Mr Walsh patted her on the head and left.

I sagged against the upholstery of my seat, my back clammy with sweat. My pulse raced and I wished I could have been certain about what I'd seen. But then reality crept back in. Of course Mr Walsh wasn't secretly lusting after me. I was his daughter's friend, that was all. I had to keep that in mind so I wouldn't embarrass myself again.

"I can't believe that happened." Paige's eyes were wide. "You got us in so much trouble!"

I felt bad for her. She was the epitome of the perfect daughter. Good grades, never in trouble at school, obedient. And the one time I convinced her to do something naughty she got caught.

"I'm really sorry, babe, but luckily your dad didn't look too mad when he left. I'm sure he blames me. After all, I was the one who wanted to watch it."

She took a deep breath. "I can't deny it wasn't good porn. Even if it's porn my dad watches." She pulled a face. "I'd rather not think about that. Shall we watch a movie?"

"Yes, let's."

***

Later that night, I couldn't sleep. I listened to Paige's deep breathing, trying hard to steady my own, but the pornographic images from the screen kept playing behind my closed eyelids. The girl had looked a lot like me and the man was old enough to be Mr Walsh. Was it just a coincidence or did Mr Walsh fancy me? Did he sit in that theatre stroking himself whole fantasising about doing all those things to me? It had looked so hot the way the man had licked the young woman's pussy.

I was getting hot thinking about it, but I couldn't stop my thoughts from straying there. I was desperate to touch myself. Ever since we'd watched a bit of the porn movie, I'd been crazy horny, but I couldn't masturbate right next to Paige. I'd be mortified if she woke up and caught me.

The house was quiet. No doubt Mr Walsh was fast asleep as well. I tried not to think about him in bed, but images of Mr Walsh in bed, his naked body half-covered with a crisp white sheet flashed in my mind.

With a frustrated groan I got up. Making sure to be as quiet as possible, I opened Paige's bedroom door and tiptoed down the hall. I could hide in the theatre and masturbate, no one would notice me.

Luckily I knew my way around the dark house. I carefully opened the door to the home theatre, but nearly yelped with surprise. The porn movie Paige and I'd been watching was playing again. The theatre was dark except for the massive screen on which the same man was now fucking the young woman.

My heart pounded as I slipped into the room. It didn't take a genius to figure out that Mr Walsh had had the same idea as me--some private masturbation time. Unable to stop myself, I crept along the wall until I could see him. Mr Walsh had dropped his trousers and was stroking his shaft, his eyes riveted to the screen. My pussy flooded with need when I saw how big he was. As quietly as I could, I crouched down and slid my hand inside my pyjama bottoms.

My slit was slick with need and I rubbed my fingers through my juices before slipping two inside my needy hole. My breath hitched as my knuckle grazed over my clit. Mr Walsh seemed lost in the movie. He grunted as he stroked his shaft faster. His lips were moving, but I couldn't make out what he was saying over the sound of the movie.

It was hotter to watch Mr Walsh masturbate than it was to watch the movie. My body was taut with tension, every fibre aching for that sweet release. I wanted to have an orgasm so badly, but at the same time I wanted this moment to last. Mr Walsh and I--both masturbating at what I hoped was the same fantasy.

I leaned back against the wall and dared to pull down my bottoms so I could spread my legs wider. Using my other hand, I thrummed my clit as my fingers plunged in and out of my wet hole. The sopping noises it made added to the obscenity of the moment, which only heightened my lust. I wished it was me bouncing up and down Mr Walsh's thick cock, that it was his cock ploughing my hole rather than my inadequate fingers. I hoped he was fantasising about the same thing.

Pleasure racked my body, and I was close to an orgasm. My breath was ragged, but I doubted Mr Walsh would notice. He was stroking harder now, his eyes glued to the screen where the woman was now riding the man's cock. I stole a glance at the movie and watched wide-eyed as the man cupped the woman's large breasts and sucked one of the nipples into his mouth. I wondered what it would feel like if my best friend's dad did that to me while he fucked me. I nearly moaned at the thought, but stifled it just in time.

Then movie got quieter and I could finally hear what Mr Walsh was saying. "Yes, Rose, ride my thick cock. Come on my cock, baby. Doesn't that feel good deep inside your tight little pussy?"

To hear my hope confirmed in such a vulgar, hot way was more than I could handle. With a deep sigh, I succumbed to my climax, shuddering as pleasure washed over me. My legs clamped shut, trapping my hand between them as I bit the back of my hand to prevent myself from moaning.

Mr Walsh swore and then a thick spurt of cum shot out of his cock. It looked so hot, I let out a whimper. His head whipped around and we locked eyes. He looked flushed and blissed out from his orgasm, but a split second later his expression changed to one of alarm. My stomach dropped as I realised I was naked from the waist down, my hand between my legs. There could be no doubt at all about what I'd been doing.

I didn't hesitate. As I got up, I pulled my pyjama bottoms up and then I ran out of the theatre. I half-expected Mr Walsh to come after me, to berate me for spying on him, but it was quiet behind me. Heart pounding, I raced back to Paige's bedroom and slipped under the covers. He wouldn't wake up his daughter to chew me out.

I lay awake for a long time before I could hear him coming up the stairs. He stopped at Paige's door and for a moment I worried he'd come in, but then his footsteps receded and the door to his bedroom closed.

***

The next day I was scared to go downstairs. I couldn't bear facing Mr Walsh, knowing he'd caught me spying on him. There was no excuse for it--I had blatantly wanked while watching him fantasise about me. It wouldn't surprise me if he kicked me out of the house. The only thing that gave me hope was that Mr Walsh wouldn't want Paige to know what had happened.

When I could no longer pretend to be asleep, I crawled out of bed. Paige and her father were chatting downstairs and laughter floated upstairs every now and then. Feeling a bit more hopeful, I quickly showered, pulled on my skinny jeans and cutest jumper and made my way downstairs. Taking a deep breath, I pushed open the door to the kitchen.

Paige was sitting at the kitchen island, her bare feet swinging. She was sipping a cup of coffee while her dad was at the stove, his back to me.

Paige noticed me first. "Hello sleeping beauty! I can't believe how long you slept in."

My face felt annoyingly hot, but I tried to keep my voice casual. "I must have been really tired." Hoisting myself onto the bar stool next to her, I pulled a cup and the coffee pot towards me. "Something smells nice."

I stole a glance at Mr Walsh, who was cooking breakfast. He kept his back to us as he said, "Hope you girls are hungry for breakfast. I may have made a bit too much."