Seducing My Best Friend's Dad Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I relaxed more, I started to enjoy Mr Walsh's cock in me. Each thrust made me feel better, and the hotness of the fact that my best friend's dad was fucking me suddenly hit me. My cunt tightened around the hard rod probing me and I started to feel hot again. My orgasm wasn't too far off, especially with my fingers aiding it along. I was worried about coming too quickly, but Mr Walsh had told me he'd give me more orgasms than I could handle, so I didn't want to stop the tidal wave of pleasure. Arching my back, I let myself fall into the oncoming rush. My cunt spasmed hard, and now that it had something to convulse around, it felt better than any orgasm I'd had so far. My hands fisted the sheets as I desperately tried not to scream.

As my cunt was still convulsing, he pulled out of me and flipped me over onto my stomach as if I was a rag doll. He pulled my hips up and spread my legs. With one swift thrust he was inside of me again.

The sensation of him pounding me from behind was different yet again. Grateful that I could bury my head in the pillow to stifle my moans, I arched my back to take him deeper inside me. At this angle it felt as if he was really cleaving me in half. He had abandoned his gentleness and was thrusting in me hard. It felt heavenly and soon, another orgasm tore through me. I screamed into the pillow, the sound stifled, but still audible.

He grabbed my hair and pulled me up. "What did I say about being quiet?" he growled.

"I'm sorry," I whimpered. "I'll try harder."

He kissed my cheek before letting me go. "If you can't be quiet, we'll have to stop. Is that what you want?"

I shook my head. "No, sir. I'll be quiet."

His harsh words fanned the flames of my desire and when he reached around me to pinch my nipples, I managed to be quiet while my body shook with the renewed pleasure. As he let me go, I pulled the pillow towards my face again, but made sure my moans were completely stifled by it.

He seemed to slow down, fucking me now with long, measured strokes which were no less hot than the brutal pounding from before. I started at the sound of the vibe, but before I could protest, he'd pressed little bullet against my clit. As another orgasm tore through me, I lost the ability to moan or scream. My hair was plastered to my face, sweat dripping off my neck. I couldn't tell where one orgasm stopped and another began, or maybe it was just one long orgasm. All my nerve endings were suffused with intense pleasure.

My cunt pulsed around his cock, and his thrusts became shorter and more frantic. And then, with a curse, he pulled out of me, spilling his semen all over my back.

I collapsed forward, utterly spent, and even then my cunt kept convulsing. By the time my pulse slowed down and I became aware of my surroundings again, he was lying next to me, the sheet drawn over us. I didn't know if he'd cleaned me, and I didn't care. This was the most intense night of my life and I couldn't wait to do it again.

"You amaze me, Rose." His voice was filled with awe. "I didn't think you had it in you. You always looked so demure. You really know how to satisfy a man."

I gave a breathless laugh. "I'm surprised myself. But it was amazing. Can we do this every night?"

His face clouded over. "I'm not sure, baby. I don't want Paige to find out. I would love to ravish you like this every night, but I think your poor pussy needs a break."

He might be right, my pussy was swollen and a little sore. "Okay, but I do want to do it again before the end of break."

He chuckled and kissed me. "More than once, my little darling. I can promise you that."

When I slipped back into Paige's room later, I felt sore, satisfied and as if I was walking on air. Mr Walsh would fuck me again. I hadn't failed, and even though it had hurt at first, the rest of the experience had been mind-blowing. I was so happy I'd seduced him.