Seducing My Best Friend's Dad Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I only had one orgasm."

His voice was hoarse. "Have you ever made yourself come more than once?"

I shook my head. "I'm usually too tired after one."

"Would you like to try and see how many times you can come?"

Imagining more than one of those earth-shattering orgasms did my head in, but I was so horny, I would have agreed to anything. I bit my lip as I looked up at him. "Can you help me with that?"

Smiling, he brushed a lock of hair out of my face. "Of course I can, sweetie. But you'll have to wait. Paige will be home soon and we can't have her find out what we've been up to, can we?"

I shook my head. "No, sir."

"Good girl. Do you think you can be quiet when I make you come?"

"I don't know."

He frowned. "If you can't be quiet, we'll have to wait until Paige is out of the house. And who knows when that will be? Paige is a good friend and won't want to leave you alone again. So you'll either have to be very quiet or nothing is going to happen this break time."

His tone wasn't exactly stern, but he was serious. What he said made sense. We'd have to hide what we were doing from Paige, and that would be impossible if she could hear me moan and cry from her dad's room. My skin pricked at the thought of sneaking off to Mr Walsh's room in the middle of the night. The fact that I had to keep it secret from my friend made it all the more enticing.

"I'll be quiet, I promise." Even if I had to bite my tongue, I'd make sure not to make a sound. The alternative was not an option. I was sexually charged and I wanted Mr Walsh to take me any which way he wanted. So far he'd barely touched me, and I hadn't even seen him naked. I wanted more--much more--so if that meant I had to learn to be quiet during my orgasms, it was a price I was willing to pay.

He moved his hands to cup my ass. Giving it a gentle squeeze he pulled me against him. I gasped as I felt his bulge against my pelvis.

"You're a lovely young woman, Rose. I can't wait to explore your wonderful body more."

I swallowed hard. "I can't wait either."

"Can you tell how much you turn me on?"

I nodded. My panties were soaked and I wish he would slide his hand between my legs to give me a quick rub. But I didn't want to look like a greedy slut, so I stayed still.

"Do you think you can wait all day for another orgasm?"

My body screamed for relief, despite the fact that I had given myself an intense orgasm not even half an hour ago. "I'll have to, don't I?"

He leaned over and kissed my neck. "That's right. And the release tonight will be even better for it."

Trailing kissed down my collarbone, he slipped my dress down my shoulder. I arched my back, presenting myself to him, eager for his lips on my nipple. When he freed my breast from the confines of my bra, I hissed in a breath. He grinned at me before taking my nipple into his mouth and sucking it hard.

I stifled a moan, determined to show him I could be quiet. My skin was hot and the ache between my legs became almost unbearable. Mr Walsh lightly bit my nipple, sending sparks directly to my clit. My breath became ragged. Could I come just from having my nipple sucked? It felt like I was already close to the edge. I wanted to straddle his lap, grind myself against his hardness and take some relief that way, but at that moment, the front door opened and Paige's voice rang out. "I'm home!"

With a start, I stepped back and fumbled to cover myself up. My heart pounded and I stepped around the kitchen counter to distance myself from Mr Walsh. When Paige entered the kitchen, we were sitting opposite each other sipping coffee as if my friend's dad hadn't almost given me an orgasm moments ago.

"Good morning, darling, did you have a nice time with Brady?"

"It was the best!" Paige gave her dad a kiss on the cheek, then came around and hugged me. "You're the best for not being upset about being left alone."

If only she knew how I'd spent my time. I kept that thought to myself, however and hugged her back. "It's fine, don't worry."

She released me and turned to her dad. "I hope you took good care of her, Dad."

My face grew hot at the memory of last night and I quickly got up. As I turned around, Mr Walsh said, "Of course, Paige, don't I always?"

When Paige was finally satisfied that we weren't upset she'd been away for a day and a night, she pulled me by my arm. "Let's go shopping."

"You just go home, do you really have to go out again?" Mr Walsh protested.

I was happy with the suggestion, though. I wasn't sure how I could act normal in front of Paige. I was still very worked up from Mr Walsh sucking my nipples and I needed some time away from the house to cool off.

"I'd love to go shopping. We haven't even been to see the Christmas displays and I need to pick up some last minute things."

"Great." Paige gave me a huge smile. "Let's go."

Ignoring Mr Walsh's annoyed look, I put my arm through Paige's and walked out of the kitchen with her.

***

A day of shopping with Paige was just what I needed. We checked out all the big department stores' Christmas displays, had a sumptuous lunch and splurged on some new lingerie. I didn't tell her that her dad would be the first one to see me in it. She'd be horrified.

I deliberated whether I should buy a Christmas present for Mr Walsh. My mom hadn't confirmed yet that she wanted me to spend Christmas with her and her new boyfriend, so it was likely I'd spend it with Paige and her dad. It wouldn't be weird for me to buy a present for him, but I worried that he'd seek a special meaning behind whatever gift I'd pick for him. I tried to remember what I had got him in the past, but my memory came up blank. It was likely something stupid like a bottle of liquor or some aftershave.

In the end, when Paige was busy trying to decide what perfume to buy, I bought a see-though Christmas-themed babydoll which left little to the imagination. I planned to surprise Mr Walsh in it and let him fuck me while I wore it. The thought alone had me squirming, but I pushed the small package at the bottom of my handbag before I rejoined Paige.

She suggested going out for dinner. I thought of Mr Walsh alone in the house and my first instinct was to say no. I wanted to be close to him again, to feel that heady giddiness at knowing that tonight, he would take me. But Paige was still feeling bad about leaving me for Brady, and I didn't have it in me to disappoint her.

"Sure, but you should probably let your dad know we won't be home."

She nodded and pulled out her phone. I wondered whether Mr Walsh would be disappointed. Maybe he was relieved to have the house to himself for a bit. A pang of anxiety shot through me and I quelled the thought. No, he had definitely been very turned on and I was sure he was as excited about tonight as I was. It was probably for the best that we stayed away from each other until Paige was asleep.

Paige put her phone back in her bag and smiled. "He's fine with it, but he does want to watch a movie with us tonight."

I swallowed. The thought of the home theatre brought back the memory of watching Mr Walsh stroke himself while fantasising about me. My cunt ached with need. I knew I was being a bad friend, but I hoped we could eat dinner quickly so I could get back to Mr Walsh.

Dinner was mercifully quick. Paige chatted through the whole meal, not noticing my lack of response. I was queasy with nerves and arousal. As much as I wanted to be taken by Mr Walsh, part of me worried about having sex with him. His cock was big, and his fingers had already stretched me more than I had ever been stretched before. What if he didn't fit? Or what if it hurt? I craved to be treated like a real woman, and my pussy had been in a perpetual state of wetness since the morning, but none of that mattered if I didn't manage to take him in the end. What if I disappointed him? He was likely used to women who were much more experienced than I. I had no idea what to do.

By the time we got home, I was a nervous wreck. Mr Walsh smiled at us when we got in. 
"Did you girls have fun? What did you buy?"

Paige rolled her eyes. "Just stuff. Nothing you'd be interested in." She breezed past him towards the stairs.

Mr Walsh winked at me. "And you?"

I thought of all the sexy lingerie in my bag and my cheeks burned. "Some gifts."

He lowered his voice. "Anything I can see tonight?"

My heart pounded and with a quick nod, I ran after Paige. She insisted we try out our lingerie and I selected the sexiest pair I'd bought. She squealed when I modelled it for her.

"Rose, you look divine! You're going to make some boy really happy someday. I have to hook you up with someone, it's a crime to keep your gorgeous body to yourself."

The thought of Mr Walsh seeing me in this set made me shiver with delight. My nipples puckered with arousal and my new panties were already stained with my juices.

I forced a smile. "That sounds lovely, but there's nothing wrong with enjoying this for myself. Which is exactly what I'm going to do."

I threw a fluffy sweatshirt over my new bra and pulled on my loose jogging pants. "I'm ready for the movie."

Paige laughed and punched me lightly on my arm. "Of course you should enjoy it for yourself. I just want you to have what Brady and I have." She sighed theatrically. "We're sooooo good together."

I hugged her. "I'm so happy for you. And don't worry about me. Everything will happen in time."

By the time we went down to the theatre, some of my nervousness had disappeared, even if my horniness hadn't. Mr Walsh had already cued up the movie and he handed me and Paige a bowl of popcorn. After arranging us on the seats--him in the middle with Paige and me on either side of him--he started the movie. Paige grinned at me before settling into her seat.

I was too aware of Mr Walsh's presence next to me to focus on the movie--an action comedy with Dwayne Johnson. I certainly didn't have the stomach for popcorn. After nibbling a few bits, I put the bowl on the ground next to me.

Even though the seats were quite spacious, Mr Walsh's leg rested against mine. Somehow I didn't think that was a coincidence, but I didn't move my leg. I relished in the casual contact. On the other side of him, Paige was enjoying the movie, laughing uproarishly. I hoped she didn't notice that I barely reacted.

Halfway through the movie, Mr Walsh's hand brushed my thigh. My breath hitched. This, too, was no coincidence. Without glancing at him, I spread my legs slightly, hoping he'd take the hint. Even though Paige was on the other side of him, I craved his touch so bad, I was willing to risk being caught.

Mr Walsh took the hint, sliding his hand slowly higher until it was resting close to the apex of my thighs. Biting my lip I stifled a moan as he slid his hand between my legs. I wished I had worn a dress, but that might have been a step too far. All Paige needed to do was look over and she could see her dad's hand on my groin.

The risk of discovery made me somehow even hornier. Tilting my hips I silently urged Mr Walsh to rub me, but he refused the hint. He gently caressed the inside of my thigh, his fingers occasionally brushing the fabric covering my pussy. I wished I hadn't worn thick jogging pants. The friction from his fingers wasn't nearly strong enough to make me come.

I risked a look at his groin, but the darkness of the theatre made it impossible to see if he was aroused. As the movie continued to play, Mr Walsh kept stroking me gently, ratcheting up the heat in my cunt until I was afraid I couldn't stand it anymore. I wanted to cup his bulge, to feel whether he was hard or not, but I lacked the courage. It would somehow be worse for Paige to catch me with my hand on her dad's groin than the other way around. So I sat still, breathing deeply to keep myself from whimpering with need. I'd show him I could be a good girl. Once the movie was finished and Paige was asleep, I would get more than my share of pleasure. I just needed to be patient.

When the end credits started rolling, my body was hot and buzzing with arousal. I got up on shaky legs and refused to look at Mr Walsh. He stayed seated and fiddled with the remote control.

Paige stretched and stifled a yawn. "Wow, I can't believe how tired I am. Let's go to bed, Rose."

I made a display of yawning too. "Good idea. Good night, Mr Walsh."

"Night, girls."

Paige and I brushed our teeth and I quickly changed while Paige was in the bathroom. Keeping my sexy lingerie set on, I pulled long T-shirt over my head and slipped under the covers. By the time Paige came back into the room, I pretended to be half-asleep.

"Are you as tired as I am?" Paige asked as she, too, slipped in bed.

"Hmmm," I murmured. "Must be all that shopping."

It took an agonising half hour for Paige to fall asleep. Even when I could hear her breathing deeply, I waited another ten minutes to make sure she was really asleep. Then I grabbed Mr Walsh's gift and tiptoed out of the room.

In the hall, I took a deep breath to quiet my pounding heart. As I walked towards Mr Walsh's bedroom, I debated taking off the T-shirt, but decided it would be hotter for him to discover my grown-up set when he stripped me.

Not bothering to knock, I opened the door to his bedroom and slipped in. Inside, it was dark and I stopped uncertainly. Was he asleep? Had I misunderstood that he'd wanted me to come tonight?

But then he flicked on the bedside light and sat up. "Rose?"

Relief flooded me. "Did I wake you?"

He grinned. "I've been waiting for you. Did you bring your bullet vibrator?"

I held it up for him to see.

His voice was hoarse with lust. "Good girl. Stand at the foot of the bed and take your T-shirt off."

With trembling hands I grabbed the hem of the shirt and pulled it over my head. He gasped as I revealed the sexy lingerie.

"Did you buy that today?"


I nodded, my tongue suddenly unable to move.

"For me?"

"Yes."

He hissed in a breath. "You look ravishing. Let me admire you for a moment."

Getting out of bed, he stood in front of me, drinking me in with his eyes. I would have been uncomfortable with that level of scrutiny in any other circumstance, but the way his eyes roved over my body made me feel hot.

Licking his lips, he whispered, "Take off your bra."

My trembling hands fumbled with the clasp, but I managed to undo it. Slipping first one, then the other strap down my shoulders, I allowed the bra to slide off my arms and onto the ground. My nipples were hard peaks of arousal. He didn't move, but watched my pert breasts move as I heaved in a deep breath.

"Cup your breasts and squeeze your nipples."

The command was spoken in a soft whisper, but he might as well have barked it. Wetness flooded me as my hands moved on their own accord, caressing the twin globes and pulling at my erect nipples. I groaned as the welcome pain rushed to my clit. Breathing hard, I rolled the hard marbles between my fingers, occasionally pulling and twisting them. Before Mr Walsh had played with my nipples, I hadn't realised how amazing it could feel. Now I let the pain become pleasure as it coursed through my body to the apex of my thighs.

"Stop."

I blinked and looked up at him. The look on his face was one of undisguised lust. My hands stilled, but I kept them on my breasts. My panties were soaked, but he still didn't make a move to touch me.

"Take off your panties."

This was so much hotter than had he undressed me himself. He hadn't even touched me yet and already I was a needy mess.

I bent down and slid my panties down. Stepping out of them, I straightened up, my hands by my side.

"Lie down on the bed. On your back with your legs spread."

I lay down and bent my knees as I spread my legs. I was fully on display to him now.

"Show me how wet you are."

I was momentarily confused. Surely he could see the wetness seeping out of me already? But when he didn't say anything further, I spread my pussy lips with my fingers, exposing my seeping hole to him.

He groaned and when I looked at him, I saw he had taken out his cock and was stroking it. It was as big as I remembered and for a moment, the nervousness was back. But he didn't allow me to dwell on it.

"Give me your bullet vibrator."

I handed it to him and lay back down. He sat on the edge of the bed and stroked my thigh. "Remember how I said I was going to see how many orgasms you can take? You have to be quiet for this, remember? No matter how much pleasure you get, I won't allow you to cry out. Paige cannot be woken up."

Licking my dry lips, I nodded. "I'll be very quiet."

He smiled. "Good girl."

Without another word, he turned on the bullet vibrator and slid it gently over my slit. I gasped as it connected with my clit, but he pulled it away again, pressing it instead against my labia. Concentrating on my labia rather than my clit frustrated me at first, but slowly, my body began to relax. Tension built inside me, but slower and deeper than when I'd played with the vibe. My whole body thrummed with a deep, arousing current. Rather than being pushed to the edge, I felt like I was sinking, deeper and deeper in a well of pleasure. My limbs sank into the bed. I almost felt paralysed, but it was the most glorious feeling. My cunt throbbed, but instead of the intense, needy pain, it was a delicious, relaxing throb.

"Good girl," Mr Walsh said again, his voice soft. "You're being very quiet."

I stifled a moan at his words. Why was it so hot to be called a good girl by him?

Just when I thought I would drown in all the pleasure, he suddenly slid the vibe upwards and pressed it hard against my clit. The resulting pleasure made my back arch as my orgasm engulfed me. I opened my mouth, but clamped it shut again, forcing down the scream that had threatened to erupt.

My orgasm went on and on as Mr Walsh kept the vibe on my clit. Just as it was getting painful, he pulled it away and forced my legs open. Lowering himself on top of me, he kissed my nipples, sucking them in turn before kissing me on my lips. His tongue sought mine and I thought I would die from pleasure.

Then I felt his cock at my entrance and I stiffened. "No, please. I don't know if I can do this."

He kissed me gently. "Do you want me to stop?"

I shook my head. "I'm scared."

"I'll be very gentle, I promise. It's only going to hurt a bit at first. Just spread your legs a little wider and try to relax."

I let my knees fall to either side as he pressed against my wet hole. The tip of his cock breached my entrance and I clamped a hand over my mouth to stop my moan.

"You're doing really well," he whispered. "I'm going to push in deeper."

I nodded, not trusting my voice. He pushed harder and his thick cock stretched my tight cunt. It hurt more than I had expected and tears sprang to my eyes. But I didn't want him to stop. I wanted to take his full length inside me.

"Just a little bit more." He pushed deeper inside me, making me wince. It felt as if his cock would spear me in half. I bit my lip as he went deeper and deeper. I didn't think I could take any more of him inside and still he kept pushing. I felt completely full of his cock, my pussy walls clamping around his thick girth.

Finally his cock hit a barrier at the back of my vagina and he stopped. Looking deep into my eyes, he smiled. "Doesn't that feel great?"

I smiled back. "It's a bit sore."

"I know, baby, but it will start to feel better soon. Why don't you rub your little clit to relax yourself?"

Reaching between us, I found my clit and started strumming it. The button was still sensitive from the onslaught of the vibe, and waves of pleasure washed over me. I relaxed into it and at that moment, Mr Walsh pulled his cock almost all the way out before sliding it in again. This time, it slid in easier and I smiled with relief. This was actually going to work!