Seducing My Best Friend's Dad Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could hardly tell her I wanted to seduce her father tonight, so I merely shook my head. "Of course not. How can I begrudge you going to The Blue Dragon? It's nearly impossible to get a reservation there. You have to go!"

She grinned. "You're the best friend ever." Throwing her arms around me she hugged me tightly. I felt like a traitor. I wasn't a good friend at all. I was planning to have sex with her father and I wanted her out of the way.

"I don't mind if you stay the night at Brady's." I tried to keep the excitement out of my voice. "After a dinner at The Blue Dragon, I'm sure he's going to expect sex."

Paige narrowed her eyes. "I hadn't thought of that, but I guess you're right. You won't mind?"


"Don't be silly." Turning towards the closet so she couldn't read the lust in my eyes, I asked, "What are you going to wear?"

Paige became excited again and joined me at the closet. We spent an hour picking out the perfect outfit for her, down to some very sexy lingerie. Paige always had the best clothes and underwear. She didn't really think about it, but I would have killed for a nice, matching lingerie set. My underwear had seen better days, but I didn't have money to splurge on something special. Looking at the overflowing drawer of lace panties and bras, I wondered if Paige would mind if I stole a pair of panties. I didn't really want to seduce Mr Walsh without wearing nice underwear.

Pushing all thoughts of the night to come out of my mind, I helped Paige get dressed, and then I did her make up. She looked like a dream when we were finished. Giving me another hug, she brushed my hair out of my face. "You need to get out more. I promise you there are men out there who want to fuck you."

I laughed despite myself. A day ago I would have yearned for words like these, but tonight all I could think of was the naked lust on Mr Walsh's face as he'd watched me fuck myself this morning. With any luck, I'd see that same lust in his eyes tonight.

After Paige had left, I felt a bit at a loss. I wasn't sure whether to make some dinner for myself or to wait for Mr Walsh. I had no idea where he'd disappeared off to, or even whether he was going to be home tonight. What if he had another woman he was visiting? A woman older than me, who he could have sex with without feeling bad about himself?

I dismissed the thought. If he'd had a woman like that, he would have fucked her last night. He wouldn't have forced me to masturbate in front of him. No, Mr Walsh wanted me, and nothing would change that. He was just too scared to make the first move. But that was fine. I was more than happy to make the first move. I just had to plan it so that he couldn't refuse me.

After dinner, I watched a movie while waiting in vain for Mr Walsh to come home. My arousal hadn't abated and more than once I was tempted to touch myself. But I wanted to keep my edge. Feeling tense with need, throbbing and aching to be touched, was preferable over using my own fingers to push myself to an inadequate orgasm. I wanted Mr Walsh's fingers and tongue. And also his cock, ploughing the depths of my hungry cunt. I knew it would likely be too much to expect Mr Walsh to be comfortable fucking me, but he'd been very close to touching me this morning, so I was confident it wouldn't take much to get him to finger me. But for that, he needed to come home.

Tired of waiting, I decided to set the stage for my seduction. I took a long shower, shaving and exfoliating myself until my skin was smooth and glowing. I massaged my nicest body lotion into my skin, then made my way to Mr Walsh's bedroom.

I'd never been in his room before and it felt weird opening the door and slipping inside. Part of me worried that he'd get mad discovering me in his bed, but then I remembered the hungry way in which he'd watched me masturbate and all doubts disappeared. No, he wanted this as much as I did; he just didn't have the guts to take it to the next step.

Lying back on his bed, I inhaled his scent. My cunt flooded and I gingerly slid my fingers through my slick folds. I didn't want to come--not yet at least--but I couldn't help stroking myself lazily as I fantasised about what Mr Walsh would do to me.

Just when I thought I couldn't stand it anymore, the front door opened and I heard Mr Walsh's footsteps coming up the stairs. My heart pounded as I waited for him to come into the room. I could only imagine how I must look: spreadeagled on his bed, wet, eager, hungry. There was no mistaking my intentions.

The door opened and Mr Walsh came in. He saw me immediately and he stopped short. His eyes roamed over my body, coming to rest on my hand between my legs.

"Rose? What is the meaning of this?"

His tone was harsh, but his voice hoarse with lust. I had no doubt that he was as aroused as I was.

Not breaking eye contact, I pouted. "You left me wanting more this morning. My own fingers aren't adequate. Can you please rub me for a little bit?"

His face turned puce, but he frowned. "This is highly irregular, Rose. You shouldn't be here."

"I'm sorry." I lowered my gaze. "I can't help it. You've unleashed a longing in me which can't be satisfied by my fingers. I need more."

He sat on the edge of the bed. "Rose, we can't do this. You're my daughter's friend."

His tone lacked conviction, so I pressed on. "Paige is out for the night and she never has to know. You don't have to have sex with me, just please rub my pussy a little bit? I need more stimulation than my fingers can give me."

"We shouldn't have sex."

I shook my head. This was only the first step and I was in no hurry yet. "Of course not. But it wouldn't be so bad if you just rubbed me, right? You don't have to get undressed."

His eyes were dark with desire. "Rose..."

I took his hand and placed it on my sopping cunt. "Feel how wet I am. This is all your fault. If you hadn't made me masturbate in front of you, I would have never felt this needy."

He didn't pull his hand away, and in that moment, I knew I'd won. Tilting my hips, I spread my legs a little wider. "Just feel how much I want you."

He groaned and pressed one digit against my sopping hole. I gasped as he easily slid it inside me.

"You're very wet." His voice sounded almost reverent. "Are you really this hot for me?"

"Please," I whimpered. "Please finger me."

Without breaking eye contact, he slid another finger inside me. "You're very tight, Rose, is this okay?"

I could only whimper in response. My hands cupped my breasts and I rolled my nipples between my fingers. Mr Walsh licked his lips as he watched me play with my hard peaks. "Good girl, play with your tits as I finger fuck your tight pussy. Doesn't that feel good?"

I groaned as a wave of pleasure washed over me. Why did it feel so good when Mr Walsh talked dirty to me? I loved hearing him tell me I was a good girl.

His fingers made squelching noises as he pumped them in and out of my cunt. His palm ground against my swollen clit, causing sparks to shoot behind my eyes. My hips gyrated against his hand, eager for more stimulation.

"There you go, baby girl, let me make you feel real good."

"Oh fuck," I groaned as another wave of pleasure hit me. My body felt heavy and filled with heat. Everything about this was so hot, I thought I'd burst into flames. Mr Walsh was still fully dressed, sitting on the edge of the bed while his fingers pumped my cunt. He watched my face as my climax mounted. I'd never had a guy watch me come with such intensity and it ratcheted the tension in my body.

His fingers were thick and long and he alternatively thrust and twisted them inside me. Every time he twisted them, his knuckles brushed my G-spot. Not enough to make me come yet, but enough to push me closer and closer to the edge.

My breath became ragged as pleasure coursed through me. Every fibre of my body felt like it was on fire, the tension now so high, it was almost painful. I was desperate for release, but somehow Mr Walsh managed to back off just as I was about to fall over the edge. He kept his gaze on my face, studying my expression as if judging when the time was ripe to unravel me completely. Each gasp, each moan, each whimper seemed to make him more determined to make the agony of my arousal last longer.

At last, I couldn't stand it anymore.

"Please." My voice was a pathetic whimper, but I didn't care. "Make me come."

He arched an exquisite eyebrow. "You want an orgasm, baby?"

"Yes." It came out as a hiss. "Please."

I didn't care how pathetic I sounded. I was ready to beg and plead, as long as he'd give me that sweet release.

"Say it again." He voice was stern, but his heartbeat pulsed in his throat. His eyes were dark pools of lust.

"Please, Mr Walsh. Please give me an orgasm."

He smiled. "Of course, darling."

Curling his fingers inside me, he pressed my G-spot. Rubbing it with relentlessly hard strokes, he brought me closer to the edge until with a cry, I fell over. My cunt clamped around his fingers, trapping them inside me, as I arched my back with the force of my orgasm. I cried out, a long, guttural cry that seemed to come from deep within me. My whole being was filled with light, my body heavy and more relaxed than it had ever been.

As soon as my cunt relaxed, Mr Walsh withdrew his fingers. I whimpered with the loss, but I was too tired for another orgasm anyway.

He got up and unzipped his pants. My eyes widened as he freed his cock from its confines. It was big, much bigger than I'd seen on any of the guys from uni. I licked my lips as he started stroking himself, his eyes not leaving my body.

"Come here, Rose."

My mush brain took a moment to understand what he meant, but then I scrambled onto all fours and crawled over to him. He pointed the cock at my mouth and I opened greedily. Sucking cock was something I was more experienced in, and I'd been told I was particularly good at it. Eager to show Mr Walsh I at least knew what I was doing in this respect, I took him into my mouth and allowed him to slide into my throat. He groaned as I nearly managed to take his full length.

Holding the back of my head, he began fucking my mouth. I was still dazed from the intense orgasm he'd given me, but I sucked and licked greedily. The fact that he'd bared himself to me meant that he was lowering his defences. If sucking him off would bring me closer to him thrusting his cock into my greedy cunt, I had no problem servicing him tonight. Either way, his groans and the way he used my mouth for his pleasure were reward enough.

Much too soon he stiffened inside me. Pulling away, he rubbed himself a few more times and then a thick stream of cum shot out of his cock and all over my chest. His eyes didn't leave mine as he covered me in his release.

When he'd spent his release, he staggered back. Blinking, he seemed to come back to reality. For a moment, I worried he'd get mad at me, but he smiled and cupped my cheek.

"You're so beautiful, Rose. You really know how to make a man feel special. Why don't you clean yourself up now and then come back. I have something for you."

I nodded mutely. As I walked towards the door, Mr Walsh called me back. "You can use my bathroom. I'd like to watch you shower."

Fuck, he really knew how to make a girl stay aroused! I walked to the bathroom on rubbery legs. His shower was massive and for a moment I thought he'd join me, but he sat down on the toilet as he watched me adjust the temperature.

Stepping into the shower, I let the hot water flow over me. I was reluctant to wash away the evidence of Mr Walsh's orgasm, but under his watchful eye, I soaped up my breasts, my tummy, my legs, and, finally, between my legs. I winced at my fingers brushed over my sensitive clit. Although the orgasm had been heavenly, I was getting aroused again and I wished I could rub myself to another orgasm.

"Are you sore?" His voice was full of concern. "I wasn't too rough, was I?"

I laughed. "No, I'm just very sensitive." I didn't want to tell him I was still aroused. What kind of message would that send? I didn't want him to think he hadn't satisfied me.

"Sensitive or still aroused?" Damn, how was he so perceptive?

"Doesn't matter." I didn't want him to think I was a greedy slut.

Luckily he dropped the subject. Grabbing a massive towel, he wrapped me in it. "Let's get you to bed."

I felt warm and sleepy, but I hadn't forgotten he'd told me he had something for me. As he set me down on the bed, I freed my arms from the towel.

"What did you get me?"

He suddenly looked embarrassed. "I'm not sure it was a good idea..."

I was intrigued. "You can't tell me you have something for me and then not give it to me. Please, what is it?"

After a moment's hesitation, he turned and grabbed something from a bag on the floor. His face was red when he handed it to me.

I opened the box and gasped. Inside was a slim, hot pink bullet vibrator. I recognised the brand immediately, as I had wanted this one forever, but it had always been out of my price range.

"Oh my god." I took it out of the box and turned it on. The vibrations were deep and rumbly and my cunt ached with anticipation. "I love it."

His face flooded with relief. "You don't think it's weird?"

"Not at all! I've wanted this one forever. Thank you so much!" Getting up, I let the towel fall to the floor. Standing on my tiptoes, I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed his cheek. He briefly caressed my back and ass before gently disentangling himself from me.

Holding the vibrator up, I grinned at him. "I'll think of you when I use this."

"I'd expect nothing less."

I was dying to try it out, but I didn't want to rush off right after having received such a generous gift. Luckily Mr Walsh made it easy for me.

"It's late, so I think it's best you go to your own room."


I nodded. "Thanks for everything tonight."

"Don't mention it."

I wanted to say something witty, something that would make it clear I was up for a repeat of tonight, but nothing came to mind.

"Have a good night."

Giving him one last smile, I skipped out of the room.

Back in Paige's room, I sat on the bed and unpacked the vibrator. Plugging the charger into the wall socket, I charged the little bullet as I brushed my teeth. It had seemed to work fine when I'd turned it on, but I didn't want it to die on me at my first try. I was going to be good and let it charge all night. Tomorrow morning I'd have enough time to play. The anticipation would only make it more fun.

***

The next morning I overslept. I had expected to wake early, eager to use my new bullet vibrator, but when I woke up, the sun was shining through the half-opened curtains. I grabbed my phone and groaned when I saw the time. It was well past eleven. I didn't think Paige would stay out all day today as well, so there went my chance to try the bullet vibrator. I couldn't chance her walking in on me.

On the other hand, I really didn't want to wait until I had another chance, as I had no idea when that would be. The house seemed quiet, so Paige was likely still with Brady. She would have come in and woken me up otherwise. What was the harm in trying the bullet vibrator for a little bit? Even if Paige walked in on me, she didn't need to know that it was her dad who'd given me the vibrator.

My hands shook as I unplugged the little bullet. It felt so small in my hand. I lay back on the bed and spread my legs. Running my fingers through my slit, I spread my juices over my labia and clit. As I turned the vibe on, I marvelled again at how rumbly the vibrations were.

I loved rubbing my clit when I masturbated, but I was a bit scared to press the vibrator directly to my clit, so I gently traced circles with its ip over my outer labia. The vibrations make me jolt with pleasure. Even though I wasn't making direct contact with my inner labia or clit yet, I could feel the stimulation there.

When I had gotten used to the vibrations on my outer labia, I used my fingers to spread them and I pressed the slim tip of the vibe against my wet hole. A moan escaped me as pleasure shot through me. I wasn't even penetrating myself with the slim shaft, I was merely teasing my entrance and it already felt better than anything my fingers could achieve. My cunt gushed wetness over the vibe and my hands became slick with my juices.

Taking a deep breath, I slowly traced a line from my hole to my clit. I couldn't help moaning as the little toy sent wave after wave of pleasure through me. I was lost in my own world of pleasure. How had I never known playing with a toy could be this amazing? I had to tell Paige about this. Of course I wouldn't tell her how I got the vibrator, but this sensation was too good to keep to myself. With a toy like this, I could make myself come within minutes. It was mind boggling.

I was sweating by the time the toy reached my clit. When it connected with my sensitive button, I involuntarily clamped my legs shut. It was far too much stimulation. Spreading my legs again, I took a deep breath and slid the toy between my clit and my labia. Now that it wasn't directly buzzing against my clit, it felt so much better. I could feel the little button grow under the onslaught of vibrations. My body felt heavy and suffused with pleasure. I was no longer capable of being quiet, my moans turned into cries as the toy took me to unimaginable heights. I arched my back while forcing my hand to keep the toy on my clit. Not even a minute later, my cunt convulsed as my orgasm hit me.

I dropped the vibe and curled up in the foetal position as my body shook and trembled. My breath came in rasps and my head was spinning. It took me a long while to ride out my orgasm and when the shaking had finally stopped, I felt totally spent. I wanted to spend the rest of the day in bed, but that would only invite awkward questions from Paige when she came home.

After about ten minutes I got up and showered. When I applied my make up, my face looked glowing and my eyes had an extra sparkle in them they hadn't had the night before. This little vibrator was the best present I had ever received and I resolved to thank Mr Walsh when I saw him again. The house was quiet, so I assumed he must have gone out. Which worked fine for me; I was still buzzing from my amazing orgasm, and rather than diffusing my horny state, it seemed to have fanned the flames of my lust. I could only imagine what it would feel like to have his cock inside me after I made myself cum hard with this bullet vibrator.

My cunt pulsed deliciously at the thought and, making my way down the stairs, it was weird how even the soft cotton of my panties rubbing against my clit sent shivers throughout my body. What I had just experienced had been better than anything I'd ever had.

As I came into the kitchen, Mr Walsh was sitting at the kitchen island. He turned when he heard me behind him and the smirk on his face told me he had heard me play with his present. There was no pretending I hadn't--my cries would have travelled downstairs even if I had been half as loud--so I squared my shoulders and smiled at him.

"Thank you for the amazing gift."

As I passed him, he reached out and pulled me closer. "You liked it, huh?"

I hated how a blush crept up my face. I wasn't ashamed of what I had done, so why did I find it difficult to meet his gaze? "It was very intense."

He pulled me between his legs. Being this close, I was forced to look at him. His eyes were dark with lust as he looked me up and down. "How many times did you make yourself come?"

God, this was hot. His hands were just resting on my hips, but it felt incredibly sexy to be this close to him while talking about my orgasms. I wanted to press myself against him to feel whether he was as aroused as me, but I was too shy.