Seducing My Best Friend's Dad Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know us, Dad, we're always hungry."

I took a sip of coffee to avoid having to answer. I wasn't sure how to act. Should I pretend nothing had happened? It would be horrible if we were both awkward around each other. Paige would definitely start asking inconvenient questions then. But how could I be normal? The memory of him uttering my name while stroking his shaft was burned into my brain. Every time I though about it, lust flooded me. Even now, I wanted to run my hands along his broad shoulders, bury my head against his chest and beg him to take me.

His voice shook me out of my fantasy. "Are you all right, Rose? You look miles away."

I looked up into his smiling face. There was no indication that anything untoward had happened last night.

Exhaling slowly, I plied my features into a smile. "Haven't had my coffee yet. I had such a deep sleep."

He winked. "Good dreams?"

I felt flustered. Was he flirting with me, or just being a typical dad? I shook my head. "Can't remember."

"Ah well." He reached for my plate. "Care for some eggs and bacon?"

My stomach was tied in knots, but it would look weird if I didn't eat anything. I usually had a big appetite unless I was sick and I didn't want Paige to ask any questions.

"Yes, please." I tried to sound enthusiastic.

Paige had her nose buried in her phone, no doubt texting with her boyfriend. Her dad piled food on my plate and set it in front of me. I picked up my fork and began eating. The sooner I started, the sooner it would be gone.

"What are you girls up to today?" Mr Walsh served Paige the same food and then filled up his own plate. He sat down at the island across from us and began eating with obvious relish.

Paige put her phone away and picked up her fork. "Just hanging out." She turned to me. "I'm planning to meet Brady, do you want to come along?"

I was torn. On the one hand I hated spending time with her and Brady, as they only ever had eyes for each other. I didn't blame them; they were very much in love and didn't get to spend that much time together, but I always felt like the third wheel around them. But the alternative was staying here with Mr Walsh. And despite him acting like nothing had happened, I wasn't sure being alone with him would be such a good idea.

Mr Walsh smiled at me. "You're welcome to stay here, Rose. You won't be in my way."

I cursed inwardly. If I said I didn't want to stay home, would he think I was avoiding him? He was being so normal and natural, maybe I needed to grow up and put yesterday behind me. It had happened, but we could move on from here. I shouldn't make it awkward.

"Thanks, I'll stay home then."

Paige visibly relaxed. "If you're sure..."

"Of course I am. I'd just be in your way."

She excitedly picked up her phone and typed a text to Brady. Then she shovelled her food down in record tempo and got up. "I'll get going then."

I yelped with surprise. "Already?"

She grinned. "No time to waste. Brady said he has exciting plans."

"I thought you meant you were going to hang out with him later."

Her face dropped. "We didn't really have any plans, so I told Brady I'd come now. But if you want me to stay..."

I was being unfair. Of course she wanted to see her boyfriend; the only reason I was upset at her going now was because I hadn't finished my breakfast yet and things were weird between her father and me. But that was my issue, not hers.

"I just thought we'd at least have breakfast together..." I sounded whiney and that wouldn't do. "Never mind, it's no big deal. See you later, okay?"

"You're a star! Bye, Dad!"

She blew us a kiss and dashed out the door. In the silence, I picked at my food, avoiding Mr Walsh's eyes. I tried to eat as fast as possible, but the food was ash in my mouth. Picking up my mug, I took a gulp of coffee to try and wash it down.

Mr Walsh got up to do the dishes and I breathed easier. Finishing my last piece of bacon, I swallowed hastily and got up.

As I handed him my plate, Mr Walsh put his hand on my arm. "I think we need to have a little talk, Rose."

I managed not to groan. "All right."

"Let me put the dishes away. Why don't you go sit in the living room and I'll be there in a moment."

That was the last thing I wanted to do, but I did as I was told. I was too nervous to do anything, so I clamped my sweaty hands between my legs and tried to calm my pounding heart. Mr Walsh had been pretending after all. He must be mad as hell, but he obviously didn't want Paige to know. Now that it was just the two of us, he'd let me have it.

Everything in me screamed at me to run away, but I forced myself to stay calm. What was the worst that could happen? He'd give me a talking to, I'd apologise and we'd get on with life. He wouldn't kick me out of the house--how would he explain that to Paige?

After what seemed like an eternity, Mr Walsh came into the room. He sat down on a chair opposite me, his face sombre.

He took a deep breath. "I guess we'll have to talk about what happened last night."

"I guess so." I hated how small my voice sounded.

"What you saw last night..." He rubbed his hands together and I realised he was just as nervous as me. That made me breathe a bit easier. If he was planning to chew me out, he'd be mad, not nervous.

He started again. "I never meant for you to find out." He kept his gaze down as he talked. "I thought you were fast asleep and even though that doesn't excuse what I did, I only ever meant it as a fantasy. There is nothing I can say that can change what I did, but you must believe me, Rose, I never mean to act on my fantasy."

It took me a moment to catch on what he was saying. He was apologising to me for being hot for me. I wasn't in trouble; he thought he was in trouble! Had he not seen me with my pyjama bottoms down my ankles, my hand between my legs? It had been dark in the theatre and he had likely been flustered, so maybe he just hadn't noticed. Even so, I could hardly believe what I was hearing.

"Please don't tell Paige what you saw. She wouldn't understand."

He now looked at me and his eyes were so full of concern that my heart melted. "Of course I won't tell Paige."

His face flooded with relief. "Thank you. I didn't mean for this to happen. But you've grown into such a lovely young woman, I couldn't help my desire for you. But I promise you it will never happen again." He gave a mirthless laugh. "God knows the fright you gave me last night was enough to dispel any further lust. God forbid it would have been Paige who had caught me. I was foolish and reckless, but I assure you, it won't happen again."

My feelings of euphoria at discovering Mr Walsh had been lusting over me quickly disappeared into a cloud of disappointment. I didn't want him to stop lusting over me! I wanted him to act on his improper feelings and live out his fantasies with me.

But he looked so tortured and concerned, I couldn't do anything by accept his apology. "It's fine, Mr Walsh. I'm not a little girl anymore, I understand."

"No, you certainly aren't." He signed and passed a hand over his face. "Thank you for your understanding. Can we forget it ever happened?"

I bit my lip. If I didn't say anything now, would I ever have another chance to tell him how I felt? How I pictured him between my legs whenever I rubbed myself to an orgasm? How I checked him out when he wasn't looking at me? Knowing that he had the hots for me made me ache with longing. He was a proper adult, someone who knew exactly what he was doing in bed. He'd be able to teach me so many things. I wanted him to open me up, to see the wetness seeping out of my hole, to plunge his fingers inside me and make me come.

The low, burning ache between my leg intensified. Taking a deep breath, I met his gaze. "I don't want to forget it happened."

He frowned. "You don't?"


I shook my head. "I thought it was very arousing, the way you stroked your cock while saying my name."

The air in the room was suddenly thick with tension. He swallowed. "You did?"

"You must not have seen me properly last night, because if you had, you'd have noticed I was touching myself while watching you." I pushed my hands between my legs. "Down there."

His eyes flashed to my crotch, then back to my face. He looked red and utterly bewildered. "What are you saying, Rose?"

"I find you attractive. It turned me on to know what kind of porn you watch and it made me hot watching you jerk yourself off while fantasising about me." My chest felt tight with nervousness and lust. A bead of sweat trickled down my back, but I didn't stop. "As you said, I'm old enough to fuck. So knowing that you want to fuck me makes me wet."

"Rose!" The colour of his face could have been due to shock, but the way he squirmed in the chair told me he didn't dislike what I was saying.

I shrugged with a carelessness I didn't feel. "What? You admitted it yourself that you want me. I want you too. We're both consenting adults and Paige isn't home. What is there to stop us?"

He got up. "This conversation is over. It would be wrong for us to have sexual relations. You're practically my daughter."

I followed suit. "But I'm not. I'm your daughter's friend, but you and I are not related. The only thing that's stopping us is your antiquated idea of who can have sex."

"That's enough. Forget I ever said anything." With that, he turned and left the room.

I felt like throwing something at his retreating back, but I didn't want to act like a spoiled child. Instead, I made my way upstairs to Paige's room and sank down on the edge of the bed.

It wasn't surprising that my honesty had backfired, but that didn't make me feel less shitty. In addition to that, I was still very horny from what Mr Walsh had told me. My panties were uncomfortably damp and the ache between my legs hadn't diminished at all.

With a curse of frustration, I peeled off my tight jeans. Irritation combined with lust made me reckless and sliding my panties down my legs, I lay down on the bed. Planting my feet on either side of me, I slid my fingers through my slick folds. As I closed my eyes, I imagined it was Mr Walsh pushing two fingers inside of me, curling them up against my G-spot. My other hand found my clit and I started rubbing myself. Pleasure washed over me in waves and the tension started to leave my body. I didn't bother to stifle my moans, although I drew the line at saying his name out loud. In my imagination Mr Walsh was between my legs, working my cunt with his fingers, telling me how hot I was.

Drawing circles around my clit, I worked my fingers deeper into my cunt. I knew that as soon as I applied more pressure directly on my clit, I'd come, and I wasn't ready to yet. I wanted this fantasy to last.

Gasping at the pleasure that coursed through me, I increased the pace of my fingers. The only sounds in the room were the sopping of my cunt and my moans and gasps. As I got closer to the edge, my cunt tightened around my fingers and it became harder to thrust. Wishing I had thought to grab my dildo, I arched my back, trying to get my fingers in deeper.

A moan from the door interrupted me and my eyes flashed open. Mr Walsh had come in the room and was standing in the doorway, his eyes glued to my fingers deep inside my cunt.

I scrambled upright, my pulse racing. His eyes met mine, and I shivered at the depth of lust within them. 
"Don't stop." His voice was hoarse. "You were close to coming, weren't you? Lie back down and finish. I'm sorry I interrupted you."

Finish? With him watching? I wasn't sure I could do that. I'd never masturbated in front of anyone before.

He must have sensed my dilemma, because he came further into the room. "It's okay, there's nothing to be ashamed of. I just want to watch. I won't touch you or say anything. I couldn't help hearing what you were up to and I just wanted to see what you were doing. Please...lie down and continue. It felt good, didn't it?"

I nodded, my mouth dry. "It did."

"Were you close to an orgasm?"

Fuck, why was it so hot to talk to him about this? "I was."

"Will it bother you if I watch?"

I shook my head, even though that wasn't entirely true.

He touched my knee. "Lie down, baby."

I did as he asked.

"Spread your legs so I can see your beautiful pussy."

My breath hitched as I opened myself up for him. He hissed in a breath, but didn't touch me. "You're so beautiful. I can see how aroused you are. Will you please show me how you like to be touched?"

A moan escaped me as I slid my fingers back inside. It wouldn't take much to push me over the edge now.

Closing my eyes, I thrummed my clit with the fingers of my other hand. A deep throb started in my cunt, not strong enough yet to be an orgasm, but the beginning of my climax. Eager to push myself over the edge, I pressed my fingers against my G-spot while thrumming my clit harder.

"That's it, my gorgeous girl, make yourself come for me."

His words set off a series of convulsions which turned into strong contractions as I fell over the edge. I cried with relief as pleasure washed over me, threatening to drown me. My legs spasmed, but I managed to keep them spread. Even then I wanted Mr Walsh to see me. I withdrew my hand from my convulsing cunt and spread my legs wider. Daring to open my eyes, I watched as Mr Walsh took in my orgasmic state. His eyes were dark with lust and his breath rasped as he knelt at the foot of the bed and watched me ride out my orgasm.

"Such strong convulsions." His voice was hoarse with lust. "You did so well."

Reaching out, he stroked my leg, being careful not to get near my convulsing cunt. I wished he would give into his lust and take me, but he controlled himself. As my orgasm ebbed away, I was suddenly cold and tired. I'd never had such an intense orgasm, and he hadn't even touched me. How would it be if he lost his control and took me, forcefully? I shivered at the thought.

Getting up, he pulled the covers over me. "Poor thing, you're cold. Thank you so much for allowing me to witness that. You're gorgeous, Rose."

I offered him a weak smile. I wished he would leave. Not that I didn't like his attention, but he made it difficult for me to keep a lid on my aching need. If he stayed much longer, I didn't know what I might do. The longing to have him inside me, pounding me hard, was almost unbearably strong.

"I'll let you rest now." He offered me a kind smile. "You're a very good girl, Rose."

As he closed the door behind him, I turned and moaned into the pillow. Who knew that being called a good girl could feel so good? Unable to resist the urge, I slid my hand between my legs and rubbed myself to another orgasm.

***

Despite the multiple orgasms from that morning, I was on edge the rest of the day. When I finally emerged from the bedroom, Mr Walsh had gone out, leaving me alone in the house. That should have given me enough time to come to my senses. I had masturbated in front of my best friend's dad! I'd spread myself open for his lustful gaze and had come--loudly--while he fastened his gaze on my gushing cunt. I should have been squirming with embarrassment and shame, but instead, each time I thought about what had happened, a new wave of heat flushed me. My body buzzed with arousal and I could have easily made myself come over and over again.

But I didn't want to. I liked the erotic tension that coursed through me. My panties were damp with my juices and every time I thought of the naked desire on Mr Walsh's face as he watch my cunt contract with the longest orgasm I'd ever had, a shiver of lust ran down my spine. I felt feverish and couldn't settle all day. I considered watching porn, but what could be more delicious than the reality of what I was living right now? I knew Mr Walsh wanted me. He was deluding himself into thinking he was doing the right thing by not touching me, but that lust of his would spill over eventually. Especially since he now knew that I wanted him as well. He might need more time than me to come to terms with his desire, but this morning he'd realised I was no longer a little girl. I'd shown him I was a sexually active woman who knew what she liked.

Except I was't, really. I'd only had sex once, and it hadn't been very exciting. I was very good at masturbating for a reason. None of the guys I hung out with at university had wanted to fuck me. Maybe it was because I intimidated them, as Paige had suggested. Maybe I was too mature for them, or too serious. It didn't matter. I didn't want them anyway. I wanted a real man. I wanted Mr Walsh--his strength, his maturity, his experience. I wanted to be on the receiving end of the burning lust I'd seen in his eyes. What would it be like if he unleashed his desires on me? I doubted he was a gentle lover. He seemed like the kind of man who would take what he wanted--maybe not by force, but certainly with an intensity bordering on scary.

It was strange how much that turned me on. I'd never really thought about what kind of sex I'd like. In my mind, before I'd had sex, it had always seemed like something romantic. Gazing into each other's eyes as we made love. Ugh, that sounded so childish now. And then I had sex and it had been nothing like that. It had been a fumble in the dark, the guy hardly knowing what he was doing and me lying there, feeling a mild discomfort and a crushing disappointment. I guess I shouldn't have expected my first time to be spectacular, but Paige had said her first time had been good. She'd at least had an orgasm, which was more than I could have said.

Mr Walsh didn't look like a man who'd leave a woman unsatisfied. He looked like he would spend hours between a woman's legs, kissing and licking and fingering her until she came over and over. Fuck, he'd been able to give me the best orgasm of my life without even touching me! Just him staring at me, telling me to touch myself, had been enough to unravel me. I could only imagine what he could do to me with his hands and his cock.

By the time Paige came home, I was a sodden mess. And not really that pleased to see my friend. I'd hoped she'd say the night at Brady's, giving me a chance to work on Mr Walsh. I was certain I could convince him to have sex with me. After all, why else would he have confessed to having feelings for me? And watching me masturbate? That wasn't the behaviour of a man who'd wanted to resist temptation.

"What have you been up to?" Paige swanned into the bedroom and opened her closet. "Sorry I have left you alone all day."

I laughed. "I'm not a little child you need to entertain. And it's hardly the first time I've been in your house by myself."

She grimaced. "Sorry. I just feel bad because we were supposed to have a chill break together and I'm ditching you for Brady."

"Don't feel bad. Brady's your boyfriend, of course you'll want to spend time with him. And being alone in your house is a lot better than being at my mom's." I shuddered theatrically. "She doesn't want me there as she'll want to have fun with her new boyfriend."

Paige pulled a face. "Yuck. I hate thinking of our parents having sex."

"Yeah, yuck." I tried to banish the image of Mr Walsh having sex with me from my mind. I could not let Paige know how perverted I was.

She fiddled with the hem of her dress. "So...Brady wants to take me to The Blue Dragon..."

I gasped. I knew Brady had money, but The Blue Dragon was the most exclusive, expensive restaurant in town. I was surprised he'd bee able to get a reservation, but his father was some hot-shot lawyer, so maybe he had connections.

"That's very fancy. Does he have a reservation?"

She wouldn't meet my eye. "Yes, for tonight."

I squealed with delight. "That's amazing! You'll have to tell me all about it. I hear the cocktails are to die for!"

She glanced at me. "You don't mind?"