Seducing Pam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The last few months had been dreadful. Missy's business was struggling, and the pressure had driven her to spend a lot more time than was usual relieving stress at the dance club. Vicki was good about helping her out without any strings attached. She knew Missy's situation and respected it.

Her new friend Alex wasn't quite the same. She'd met the blonde bodybuilder the night she and Pam had gone to the club. The butch had come up the table she was sitting at with Lauren and Grace. Missy was waiting on Pam to return from the restroom when the woman walked up, leaning over the table. Her short, spikey blonde hair and impressive physique had appealed to Missy as had her butch personality. Just looking at her had Missy wet. The thought of what she could do to her with all that strength made her thighs quiver.

At first Missy had been going to tell her she couldn't dance tonight but hoped they could do so another night. She would make a special trip just for this woman. Alex had simply grabbed her hand and made it plain that they were going to dance now. Missy had been unable to resist.

While dancing, Alex had pulled her in tight and caressed her tits and ass as if they were the only people present. She'd surrendered to the woman's lips with a sigh of contentment returning her kiss with every bit as much heat as the domme provided. When Alex had said into her ear that she was going to take her out to her car and fuck her senseless, Missy couldn't get to the car fast enough. Had the woman told her that she was taking her home for the night, she would have left Pam stranded.

After some initial kissing, Alex had instructed Missy to lean over the back seat. When Missy complied, Alex had pulled her dress up over her hips and her panties down to her knees. She'd then proceeded to finger fuck the cougar to several powerful climaxes. Alex had then buried her long tongue in Missy's snatch and ate her to several more. Missy then spent the next half hour sucking the butch domme's wet pussy and a large clit. She'd given almost as many as she got bringing Alex to orgasm at least three times. She'd then tongued the butch's asshole while fingering her to a fourth.

Alex had instructed her then that she understood the situation with her friend but that she expected Missy back on Tuesday night. Missy had been so caught up in the experience that she'd readily agreed. They'd exchanged phone numbers, and then she'd gone back inside to find Pam.

She'd lied to John Tuesday evening about a work emergency and then met Alex at her place. The domme had fucked her for nearly four hours, making Missy come a dozen times. She'd gone home that night and taken a quick shower before sliding into bed next to John. He'd awoken and looked at the clock before turning his back to her without saying a word.

There was a reason she didn't get involved with these dommes. It always caused problems like this in her marriage. But Alex was just so fucking hot with the way she could make Missy's body respond. Even in the way her big, strong hands spanked Missy. That first night she'd come home with her ass cheeks still deliciously burning.

She told herself that she wouldn't be seeing the domme again. She couldn't take the risk of ruining her relationship with John. She loved him too much.

But when Alex had texted her again on Friday, she'd been too weak to resist. She hated herself all the way to the domme's house. Once there, though, she quickly had forgotten her guilt. Alex had collared her coming through the door and forced her to strip naked. Naked that is except for her wedding band, which she repeatedly spat on while sitting on Missy's face.

The sad thing was, it had made Missy hot when she'd done it.

The following Monday night, another text from Alex had forced her to concoct yet another work emergency. She knew that excuse wouldn't hold up anymore after that night, but contented herself that she'd worry about next time.

This time she'd come home with bite marks on both breasts. Alex had called it "marking her property," and at the time, Missy had loved it. Of course, when she'd gotten home and seen the teeth marks and slight bruising, she'd felt different. If John had seen them, the gig would have been up. She'd had to be very careful about exposing herself around them until they healed. That had meant no sex, which only seemed to exacerbate the couple's relationship problems.

And so the circle went. Missy got stressed at work and over her marriage. She went and had Alex dominate and fuck her. Which only led to more stress in her marriage. That stress led to her being unable to concentrate at work. It was the very essence of the term self-destructive behavior.

The last straw for John had been when Alex had demanded Missy meet her on a Wednesday night. She'd told John that she was meeting some of her female employees for a lady's night. Missy explained that she'd been working them so hard Missy felt she needed to reward them a bit. On the way there, the thought occurred to Missy that perhaps she ought to give Pam a call and ask her friend to cover for her. But after the way Pam had reacted to her choices as the club, Missy had opted not to.

That had turned out to be a poor choice. When Missy returned home from another orgasmic experience with Alex, John had been waiting up for her.

Their fight had been horrible. John had accused her of cheating on him and swore that if he could prove it, he would divorce her. She, of course, had denied everything. That had left her without recourse as far as seeing women went other than Lauren.

But Pam accepting her bisexual side and becoming part of the equation, potentially opened entirely new doors for Missy. Her husband never questioned the time the two women spent together. It gave her the perfect female sexual partner and the one Missy had always coveted.

But now she was scared. The way Pam had treated her tonight and the way Missy's body had responded was a dream come true. If only her best friend really enjoyed doing it, Missy could have her cake and eat it too. She was afraid that her friend was only doing it to please Lauren and got no real enjoyment out of the act. The thought of asking Pam to domme her and have this woman she cherished reject her was terrifying.

"I want to know what the problem is, and I want to know now," Pam told her in no uncertain terms.

Missy sighed and said, "I'm just ashamed that you found out how submissive I am, that's all." She prayed Pam would buy her half-truth.

"Honey, I know I judged you for cheating on John with women. And I feel like a big hypocritical jerk for that now. It was so unfair of me to judge you when I wanted to do the same thing so badly. I just didn't dare to do it because I didn't have the courage. You and Lauren saved me from my own stupidity. I couldn't be more thrilled with the way things have gone, and that includes finding out about you."

Missy stared at her feeling a dash of hope in her heart. "So you don't think I'm some kind of freak?" she asked.

Pam smiled and caressed Missy's cheek. "No, honey. I love you too much ever to think that of you." Flushing a little bit, she added, "And to be honest. I found the whole thing kind of sexy."

Missy was so happy she leaned in and kissed her friend. The soft kiss soon morphed into a passionate kiss with both women's tongues exploring the other's mouth. After a time, Pam broke off the kiss and said, "Hey, calm down slut. I need a couple of bottles of water and some snacks before things get to sexual again."

Missy smiled at her friend and said half-jokingly, "Yes, Mistress." Pam swatted her firmly on the butt and handed her the knife back, telling her to get to chopping.

After replenishing themselves with the snacks Missy and Pam and prepared. They waited as Lauren left the room, saying she had to grab something. The teen returned with a backpack that she quickly opened and retrieved a strapon harness from. Pulling a massive dildo from inside the pack, Lauren handed both to Pam.

"I think you need to fuck your slut. Mom did make you come before you could make me climax, so you should reward her for being a good pet." Lauren said with a smirk. She then looked at her mother, and teasingly said, "That is the right term, isn't it, Mom?"

Missy didn't answer; she just stuck her tongue out at her daughter.

"Well technically, isn't she both our slut?' Pam asked, cocking one eyebrow.

"Nope," said Lauren, "She's my mom, so I'm afraid she belongs to you, and you're stuck with her."

Pam smiled and said, "I guess there are far less pleasurable duties. But you're going to have to show me how this thing works. I'm still in the middle of my Lesbian 101 course, after all."

Lauren showed her how to connect the dildo. It was ten inches in length and fatter than any other cock Lauren owned. She helped Pam into the harness and secured it firmly to her perfect hips.

Looking at Missy, Pam said, "On the bed slut so I can fuck that sweet pussy of yours until you beg me to stop." She then turned to Lauren and said, "Can you make sure she's good and wet for me while I lube this monster up?"

"Of course," Lauren purred as she made her way eagerly between her mother's legs. The teen was excited to see Pam once again taking to the dominant role with her mother. Maybe she would be able to salvage her parent's relationship yet.

Missy watched as her daughter looked up at her as she eagerly licked up and down her pussy. The older woman knew she was already wet from her discussion with Pam downstairs and the makeout session the two women had shared. Then to have Lauren serve her up on a plate to be fucked by Pam with that colossal strapon, there was no way she couldn't be soaked.

Missy knew what her daughter was doing. She was subtlely pushing Pam towards being her domme, and she loved Lauren for it even more than ever. Her daughter likely knew of the tension in her house just like Missy was sure Lauren knew what she'd been up to lately. The lesbian and bisexual community in town was growing but was still small enough that word got around. There was little chance that Alex had kept quiet about dominating her. She could easily see the word getting back to Lauren from someone at the club.

"Your slut is good and wet. Now all Mom needs is her Mistress to fuck her really hard." Lauren reported.

Pam looked at her friend and said, "I want you up on all fours. I think I want to watch that round ass of yours jiggle while I fuck you slut."

Missy sighed contentedly and rolled over, rising up on her knees. She arched her back and said, "Is this good, Mistress?"

Lauren caught Pam's attention and mouthed a couple of words to her. It took her a second, but the unwitting domme finally understood. Settling in behind her submissive friend, Pam grabbed an ass cheek and squeezed it, saying, "Good girl."

Missy moaned at Pam's response. She'd always loved to hear praise from the women that dominated her. But it was especially pleasing coming from her best friend. Their close bond only made the approval more enticing.

Lauren watched as Pam grasped the cock and probed at the opening to her mother's pussy. When she found it, the teen saw the cougar slowly begin to feed the big cock into her new slut. Lauren realized whether both women knew it or not, they needed each other. Together they were the perfect situation. They could both meet each other's needs in an ideal example of lesbian symbiosis.

When she had the fat cock halfway inside Missy, Pam began to fuck her friend in short strokes. Each one buried the cock deeper into Missy's stretched vaginal canal.

"Oh, Goddamn, Pam. That is so fucking good." Missy groaned.

Lauren caught a smirk from Pam right before she smacked Missy's right ass cheek hard and asked, "What did you call me?"

Her friend's head came up as her hips began to thrust back to meet Pam's strokes. The gel cock was stretching her hole so good and was almost completely buried inside her. She was going to be fucked by the woman she felt closest to in the world. No, correct that. She was going to be dominated by the woman she was falling in love with.

"I'm sorry, Mistress," Missy apologized. "I promise it won't happen again."

Pam smacked her submissive's other cheek just as she bottomed out in the voluptuous brunette. "Are you ready to be fucked now, slut?"

"Yes, please, Mistress," Missy begged.

"Please, what?" Pam demanded.

"Please fuck me, Mistress. Make my pussy yours. Lay claim to it, and I'm yours forever."

Lauren had begun to finger herself as she watched the two women. It was such an erotic sight, and she knew this was the moment that could save her parent's marriage. Lauren needed Pam to step up her and do just as her sub had begged. She needed to lay claim to her mother so that Missy would forget about all the other dommes around town. Mainly that, Alex bitch.

Missy was in a state of pure bliss when Pam began to fuck her hard as she spanked her ass cheeks. The woman seemingly alternated each side to match the pounding she was giving.

"Who's pussy, am I fucking?" Pam demanded to know.

Missy's answer came quickly. "Itttssss yooouuurs, Mistress," The cougar declared as she thrust back to meet each stroke. She could feel her climax building and could tell it was going to be a big one.

Remembering an erotic lesbian tale she'd read that involved a dominant woman seducing a much younger woman, Pam said, "Don't you come until I tell you to."

Lauren could feel herself getting close to coming. This was fucking hot watching these two hot moms fuck each other. What surprised her, though, was Pam's sudden familiarity with D/s vernacular. It was just another thing she would have to remember to ask the new domme about when they talked alone later.

"Soooo close," Missy sang as her groans reached a peak in both frequency and volume. "Can I come, Mistress?" Missy begged.

Pam brought her hand down on Missy's ass with wicked force and said, "Come for your, Mistress slut. Come for me now!"

"Ahhhh yesssss, fuck, fuck, fuck!" Missy declared as the climax to end all climaxes slammed into her like a tidal wave. Pam continued to piston into her as if she'd hadn't yet come. The woman's stamina was incredible, and Missy knew that she would let this woman fuck her anywhere and anytime.

Pointing at Lauren, Pam said in a demanding tone, "Slide up underneath your mother and lick her clit until she comes again."

"I'm not a submissive. Why is Pam ordering me around?" Lauren thought to herself. But she found herself doing as she was told. The teen tried to convince herself that she was only doing it for a chance to taste her mother's cum. But deep down inside, there was this little nagging kind of tickle that told her it wasn't the exact truth.

Missy had just had the Mount Everest of climaxes but already could feel another right behind it. When Lauren's tongue began to tickle her clit, the cougar began to moan loudly again. She knew she was just moments away from yet another excellent orgasm courtesy of her new lover and Mistress. Missy tried to clear the fog of ecstasy that clouded her thinking. She knew there was something she needed to do, it was just there in her mind. But the closer her climax got, the harder it was to see.

A sharp smack to Missy's ass cheek nearly sent the submissive over the edge. But it cleared the mind fog just enough for Missy to remember what she needed to do.

"Please, Mistress, can I come?" the submissive cougar begged.

"Is my pet's pussy ready to feed her slut daughter some cum?" Pam teased both the mother and daughter.

"Yes, Mistress," Pam cried out.

"I'm going to count down from five. When I reach zero, you may come and not before then." the domme ordered.

"Five," Pam said as she pounded the cock in so hard the head banged against Missy's cervix, drawing a loud groan from the sub.

"Four," she said as she unleashed another unrelenting thrust.

"Three," Pam called out as her thrust again struck Missy's cervix and made the woman think she wouldn't make it.

"Two," Pam yelled before adding, "Suck her clit hard daughter slut."

"One." Missy had begun to wail, a sound that hinted at something big.

"Zero, come for your Mistress, slut!" Pam demanded in a firm voice sending Missy into oblivion.

Missy wasn't a squirter. She would cream all over a cock or fingers that fucked her really well, but she never squirted. She did now, though, and with a vengeance. Lauren received a facial deluge as her mother's body excreted gush after gush. Lauren tried to catch as much of the sweet honey as possible but found face and hair coated in fresh cum.

Missy collapsed over on her side, laying beside her daughter. Pam snuggled up next to her friend and kissed her tenderly, telling her what a good girl she was.

The domme then pointed at Lauren and said, "Look at what a mess you made of your slut daughters face. You'll need to clean that up for her right after you come over here and cleans up my cock."

Lauren looked at Pam with an odd expression on her face.

"I gave you an order slut, and I expect you to follow it. NOW!" Pam yelled, making both Lauren and Missy jump. Missy felt her exhausted pussy come back to life at the display of dominance her new domme exhibited over her daughter.

Lauren, though, was shocked by the way the ordinarily gentle Pam verbally accosted her. She wasn't submissive and didn't get off on the same things her mother did. She wasn't sure why the change in Pam towards her was happening.

She was still thinking these things when she realized she had her lips wrapped around the head of the big cock taking in her mother's cum. She hadn't even been aware of sitting up and crawling over to the cougar. Was that right? Had she really crawled like...a pet?

Lauren worked her mouth around the base, licking and sucking the cream off the surface of the gel cock. The teen had to admit, her mother's cream was delicious. Lauren tried not to think about her reactions towards Pam's new domineering personality and why she would almost subconsciously obey the woman's requests. No, that wasn't accurate, they were orders, and she felt compelled not to let the woman down. She actually wanted to please her the way her mother did.

"Come here, pet. I need my pussy licked, and I want to come on your pretty face." Lauren heard Pam say. It took her a moment to realize the cougar was talking to her. She watched Pam and her mother as they lay side by side. Their tongues explored each other's mouths. And when their lips would separate, Lauren could hear Pam whispering to her mother. She couldn't make out what the domme was saying, but she could tell it pleased her mother.

She knew she should inform Pam that she wasn't submissive and, therefore, couldn't be a pet. She should just get up and leave the two to play their games. She'd succeeded in getting her mother a domme that she could actually have without ruining her marriage. Pam now had a fully fulfilled sex life and sexuality. Despite the incredible sex life she shared with her husband, no longer would she have to feel incomplete and could be an even better wife for John.

She knew she should just walk away.

Instead, she crawled over where Pam and her mother were cuddling and settled her head between the domme's legs. She felt an odd sense of joy, and a tingle run through her clitoris when Pam stroked her head and said, "Good girl."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Pam

Pam couldn't believe the way this night had ended up transpiring. She had been nervous about seeing Missy again and relieved in knowing that Lauren wouldn't be at home. Now here she was with her best friend cuddled naked in her arms while her daughter's head was between her legs. Pam moaned her approval as the experienced teen lesbian lapped away at her already well-pleased pussy. Still, she could not get enough of these two. As much as Pam loved it when John fucked her and made her come. There was something to be said for having two insatiable sluts willing to please your eager libido continuously.