Seducing Pam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, fuck," Missy moaned, "that's it, Baby. Suck my pussy. I want to come all over the sexy face of yours."

Lauren moaned in enjoyment and slowly dragged the thumb of her right hand up through her mother's cleft. When she'd gathered enough of the older woman's juices to saturate her opposable digit, she began to use it to make tiny circles against her lover's clitoris.

Missy reached down and grasped the top of her daughter's head, pulling it even more firmly into contact with her hot pussy. She could feel her desire beginning to crest and knew that she was headed towards a powerful climax.

While she continued rubbing her mother's nub with her thumb, Lauren stiffened her tongue and began to fuck the well-saturated hole with her oral appendage. The change in stimulation was just enough to send Missy over the edge. She came long and hard against her daughter's face content in the knowledge that soon they could add Pam to their list of female lovers.

Their Friday night had gone better than planned. Her playful flirt of a daughter had her best friend tongue-tied before she could even get through the front door. The little tart had dressed as seductively as possible in an effort to have the maximum effect on Pam. Her planning hadn't gone unrewarded. The effect Lauren's appearance and flirtatious nature had on the third-grade-teacher was visible the moment she'd entered the kitchen. Pam's nips had been at full mast and standing out against the thin cotton top she'd worn. Missy had almost felt sorry for her friend as she saw the effect Lauren was having on her.

Two glasses of wine for her and Pam and a wardrobe change by all had only elevated the amorous behavior between Pam and Lauren. The alcohol had loosened Missy's friend's typically conservative lips considerably.

Lauren's choice of sleeping attire had been almost as carefully selected as her original outfit. She wore a chocolate-colored camisole that was made of a heart-shaped and see-through section of lace over her breasts and high-grade silk over the remainder of the garment. Her small breasts and prominent nipples were readily apparent beneath the lace.

On her bottom, she wore a black pair of boy shorts type panties that appeared to have been spray-painted on her lower half. They were so tight that the cleft of Lauren's young pussy was hard to miss if you bothered to look. And as the night had gone on, Pam had struggled to tear her eyes away.

Lauren had picked out the movie they would watch. The only caveat they'd given her as to her choices, was that it had to be a romance. That was their usual routine, so there was no reason to change it.

Missy had known what was coming ahead of time. She and Lauren had carefully selected the lesbian romance, "Desert Hearts," with the intent of titillating Pam even further. It was the story of a mature woman who came west to seek temporary residence in Nevada for the purpose of a quickie divorce. While there, she becomes enamored with and is seduced by a woman in her early twenties.

Missy had watched her friend's reaction to Lauren's choice of a movie as the story unfolded. She made a note of the fact that Lauren and situated herself against Pam's right side and held on to her right arm as she leaned against her unsuspecting target of seduction. It was hard to be sure in the darkness of the room, but Pam's breathing seemed shallow and quick, particularly during some of the more sexual parts of the feature.

While she'd held on to the older woman's arm, Lauren had ensured that her left breast was firmly pressed into the soft skin of Pam's right tricep. Pressing against the sheer lace of her top, Lauren knew the older woman had to be able to feel her turgid nipple against her skin.

In the latter half of the movie, Lauren, feeling confident in herself, had pushed things a bit further than she'd initially planned. The two women were sharing a throw blanket to keep warm. Lauren had taken her right hand that she'd previously been using to stroke a finger up and down the firm flesh of Pam's right arm and slid it under the blanket. She'd let it come to rest with her palm on her own thigh, while her fingertips rested on Pam's yoga pants covered leg. Lauren had spent the next half-hour, making gentle caresses with her fingers on Lauren's supple upper thigh.

Her mother's best friend had never resisted Lauren's advances. To the contrary, judging from Pam's breathing, Lauren was reasonably confident her target of seduction was aroused. And when she'd gently tickled at Pam's upper thigh beneath the cover of their throw blanket, she'd felt the cougar shiver.

Another glass of wine following the movie had produced some slightly bawdy sexual banter between the three ladies. Lauren had led the charge by recounting the disappointing tale of how she'd lost her virginity to her then-boyfriend. The two older women had laughed heartily at Lauren's comically graphic depiction of her boyfriend's inept attempts to satisfy her sexually. When she was through with her tale, and they'd managed to stop laughing, both women assured Lauren that there were indeed men out there capable of satisfying a woman. Lauren had mumbled to herself about how women didn't seem to struggle to do it.

Missy had then recounted the tale of her first college boyfriend. The two of them had tortured her roommate by repeatedly having sex on the other side of their shared dorm room. Missy swore that by the third time she'd mounted the young stud, her prim and proper roommate had gotten with the program. She said she could clearly make out the silhouette of the young woman as she fingered herself to the sounds of their lovemaking.

Of course, Missy left out the part where she'd seduced that same roommate later on that semester.

Even conservative Pam had told the slightly risque tale of the first time she'd masturbated. She'd been home alone and had stumbled upon her parent's stash of adult VHS tapes. Right there sitting on her parent's bed, a younger Pam had fingered herself to climax while watching an early eighties porn called "SkinTight." She shyly admitted to spending many an afternoon lounging on her parent's bed, pursuing her own satisfaction.

When the three women had at last said goodnight, Lauren had given her mother a chaste kiss before turning to Pam. She'd smiled up at the taller woman and then placed both hands on her cheeks and stood on her tippy toes to kiss her good night. Lauren had kissed her as softly as possible, allowing their lips to separate, and then brought them back together, both a little firmer and less chaste. She'd ended the kiss by slowly sucking on Pam's lower lip. The last thing she remembered seeing as she broke the kiss and quickly bounded up the stairs was Pam seemingly frozen, standing there in shock. Her lips were still pursed as if in mid-kiss, and her eyes still closed.

Lauren had repeatedly fingered herself to orgasm as she'd fantasized about what it would be like to at last seduce Pam. She knew that she would be able to make the attractive cougar come repeatedly. Other than being able to taste Pam's pussy, finally, Lauren's favorite fantasy was of being behind her mother's best friend, fingering her wet cunt. While she was doing so, Pam would be licking and sucking between her mother's legs. It would be glorious once it finally happened. Lauren knew she would need to remain patient. It would be devastating to rush things now and have Pam bolt as a result. No, Lauren had wanted her mom's sexy friend for entirely too long. She wouldn't risk ruining things now.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Pam

Pam had a hard time concentrating on her drive home the next morning. By the time she'd pulled out of her best friend's driveway, she had become convinced that Missy's daughter Lauren had been hitting on her since she'd answered the door the previous night. Had it been innocent and harmless words or looks, Pam wouldn't have been so bothered by it. Hell, she would have been flattered by it considering the source. Lauren was a seriously beautiful girl who obviously had a crush on her. It would have been harmless if not for a couple of brilliant flashing warning lights.

One had been the way her body had reacted to the young woman's flirtations. By the time she'd said her goodnights and settled into the queen-sized bed of the downstairs guest room, Pam's panties had been soaked. So much so that she'd been forced to remove them and rinse them out in the sink. She'd left them hanging over the shower door after wringing them out. They'd still been too damp to wear this morning, so Pam had slipped her jeans on over her naked lower half and gone commando for breakfast. Her still mostly wet panties had been secreted out in her purse.

As she'd crawled into bed last night, her sensitive nipples had still been erect. They'd been that way most of the night. When young Lauren had begun lightly caressing her thigh beneath the comforter. Pam had become afraid to let the upper half of her body move. Pam's nipples had become so sensitive by that point, and the rest of her body so aroused, she'd been afraid of climaxing had they brushed against her shirt.

In shame, the older woman had been unable to withstand the temptation of slipping her hand between her thighs and running her fingers inside her pussies swollen lips. It was what had been coursing through her mind as she played with herself that had been the second glaring warning light.

The kiss.

True enough, it had been short and sweet, but it had also been the single most erotic thing Pam could remember since her early experiences with John. Lauren's lips had been so soft and pliant as they'd caressed hers, that Pam had become lost in those brief moments of sensual contact. Long after the girl had made her way up the stairs and into her room. Pam had found herself standing there, wishing for just a few more moments of that kiss.

It was that kiss she was thinking of when she slipped her ring and index fingers into her hungry hole and began to finger herself with her right hand. As her palm rapidly slapped against her clit, Pam had begun to lightly pinch and roll the nipple of her left breast between her fingers. That kiss, that sweet kiss...

Her climax had come so sudden that Pam had been forced to bite at her bottom lip to keep from crying out. The orgasm rose and crested as she imagined Lauren's tongue entering her mouth. Delicious convulsions raced through her core as she fantasized about seizing the nubile young beauty's tongue between her lips and sucking on it greedily.

Pam had made herself come three more times before she'd finally been able to slip off into sleep. Even then, she'd been haunted by dreams of Lauren doing unspeakably naughty things to her body. Things that seemed even more profoundly nasty and deviant in the light of day. As perverse as her nocturnal emissions had been, Pam found thinking of them was causing that familiar tingle to begin to course through her body.

As guilty as she felt for feeling the way she did, there was no doubt that she found the thought of being with young Lauren in a carnal manner wildly exciting. Never before had she seriously considered the idea of sex with another woman. Now she found herself obsessing over her best friend's daughter. To say Pam was conflicted would have been an understatement of biblical proportions.

She was relieved to see John's truck parked in the driveway of their home as she pulled in and parked next to him. She gathered her things and made her way into the house. After making a quick trip into the laundry room where she found a clean pair of her panties in the dryer, Pam slipped on a t-shirt and made her way quietly into her room.

It was John's habit to take a nap when he came off shift. Pam was hesitant to wake him up. But her need was intense and her guilt so profound, she had to have his cock inside her right away. Pam needed to feel him deep inside her, pounding away as he made her come. She desperately needed to feel his seed splash her insides as he came. If only to wash away the adulterous thoughts of lesbian sex that had consumed her mind since last night.

She silently slipped into bed next to him and wrapped her left arm around his bare waist. Pam kissed his neck as she reached down and slid her hand into his boxers. Grasping John's flaccid cock, she began to gently squeeze and caress it, feeling it rapidly harden in her grip. Her husband moaned in his sleep as Pam slid down the length of his body. Pulling his now turgid cock out, she quickly slipped it between her lips and sucked at it as she slowly worked it as close to the back of her throat as she dared. Each time she worked her way back to the top, she would swirl her tongue around the head. Pam took great care to pay particular attention to the frenulum on the underside of the head.

She felt her husband's large hand caress the back of her neck. "Baby," he said, "did you miss me last night?"

Pam moaned in response and tried not to focus on the real reason for the ardor she felt this morning. Instead, letting his cock slide from beneath her lips with a pop, she sat up and straddled his hips.

"I need you inside me, honey," she begged him as she elevated her hips and seized his erection with her right hand. Centering it between her lips and over her opening, Pam slowly lowered her wet pussy down over his throbbing member.

"Fuck," John moaned as Pam bottomed out on his cock. She leaned over and seized his lips, kissing him with lust as she began to work her hips up and down his throbbing shaft slowly. Pam moaned into John's mouth as she enjoyed the feeling of him stretching her opening. Even after thirty years, he could still work her into a frenzy when they were together.

"I don't know what got into you this morning," John exclaimed as he began to thrust up inside Pam, "but whatever it was, I like it." Pam groaned out loud as she felt her husband's balls slap against the underside of her opening. As he pounded away, Pam froze her hips in place about halfway down his hard cock. Doing so allowed its head to slide across her g-spot each time he thrust up inside her at the perfect angle.

Pam could feel her orgasm building and was more than content to let it come at its own pace. John, on the other hand, apparently had other ideas. He grabbed both her hips and rolled her over on her back. Pam moaned in protest when she felt him withdraw his cock from her opening.

"Rollover on your stomach, Baby," he told her. Desperately wanting to feel him back inside her, Pam did as he asked. Sliding one hand underneath her stomach, John lifter her hips and slid a pillow up underneath her middle. He then straddled her legs and slowly began probing with the head of his cock between her legs. Pam deeply sighed when she felt him at last hit his mark.

Once his cock was again buried inside his wife, John began to pound away at her aroused cunt with complete abandon. Pam quickly felt her climax beginning to grow. Hungry to be free of the dirty thoughts that had permeated her conscious since last night, Pam worked both her hands beneath her breast. Squeezing and rolling her nipples between her fingers, she began to raise her hips to meet her husband's rapid thrusts. The two lovers came within moments of one another. Pam's climax seized her body in its satisfying grip. Her vaginal muscles tightened down around John's rigid cock. The added stimulation was all it took to push the firefighter over the edge. He came deep within his wife, coating her insides with his seed.

When the fire that had consumed both of them began to die down, John lovingly kissed the back of his wife's neck. He could still feel slight spasms as they coursed through his wife's pussy, caressing his softening cock.

"I love you," Pam said as she bathed in the intimate contact with her husband.

John slid out of her and carefully rolled over on his side of the bed. Rolling to his side, he leaned in and softly kissed his wife's lips. "I love you too," he replied.

Pam closed her eyes and snuggled up against her husband's warm body. Praying silently that her dreams would be pure, she let sleep claim her.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Missy and Lauren

With the next lady's night being Pam's turn to play host, the mother and daughter combo struggled to come up with a way to include Lauren in the festivities once again. It was the younger of the two women that came up with the solution to their problem.

Seeing it was her daughter calling, Missy picked up the phone and said, "I hope you have an idea because I'm drawing a blank."

Lauren giggled into the mouthpiece on her end and said, "I think I might have just the idea. The two of you go out dancing sometimes, don't you?"

Getting a sense of where her daughter was going, Missy answered, "Yeah, we usually do it a few times a year. It's been nearly five months since the last time. Let me guess, we're going to encounter my daughter at the club, aren' t we?"

"Bingo," Lauren answered, obviously proud of her solution to their problem.

Missy considered her daughter's idea. After a moment, she could see a potential flaw. "The only problem I can see is the club we usually attend isn't the type of place you encounter a lot of nineteen-year-olds," she told her daughter.

"I thought of that too," Lauren replied, "If you can talk her into trying a new place, I think it will work. Several clubs have the right mixture of ages we need. Of course, they all cater to a large portion of gay clientele, but that could work in our favor too."

"How so?" Missy asked her daughter.

"Well," Lauren said, "Pam has to be wondering about my sexuality by now. What if the two of you were to attend one of these new clubs and spotted your daughter out on the dance floor grinding against her very female date."

"Oooh, I see where you're headed," Missy exclaimed, "I could tell her at that point how I'd suspected you might be bisexual. I could even use that as an excuse to make a point of how it really wasn't a big deal. After all, I'd had my experimental phase in college too."

"In college, after you were married, last weekend..." Lauren teased her mother.

"Ahem," Missy said, "I'll have you know I'm no longer experimenting. I have my bisexuality perfected by this point in life.

"So, you think it will work?" Lauren asked her mother after they'd both stopped laughing.

"I think it just might," Missy said, "Now I just have to convince her that it's time to go dancing."

As it turned out, that didn't end up being the task Missy envisioned it might be. Pam seemed eager to agree with her friend when Missy told her that she badly felt the need to hit the dance floor. Both women were near giddy at the prospect of one of their dance excursions. Neither woman's husband cared to dance, and they both despised going to clubs. The two women loved to occasionally go out on their own and dance the night away while harmlessly flirting with the men they danced with. Both enjoyed the attention they received from men they'd likely never see again.

Missy knew that tonight would be different. She had struggled to come up with a plausible reason as to why they should deviate from their regular routine and club. Fate had intervened on her behalf when she discovered that their usual club was closed for remodeling.

As she pulled into Pam's driveway, she texted her friend that she was waiting outside. Missy felt flutters erupt in her groin the second she spotted Pam step out her front door. The lanky brunette was dressed in a black off the shoulder cocktail dress. There was a slit running up her left thigh that highlighted the cougar's shapely legs perfectly. Pam turned to lock her front door giving Missy the ideal view of her heart-shaped backside. Missy couldn't wait until the moment she could bury her tongue between those cheeks and taste her friend's juices. The closer they came to that night, the stronger Missy's yearning was to make it happen.