Seducing Pam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Pam slid into the seat next to her, Missy was quick to say, "Wow, you look fantastically hot in that dress girl. I'm not sure I'll be able to attract any attention with you wearing that getup."

Pam blushed and shook her head at her friend's compliment. "With your curves and those magnificent breasts, you never seem to lack for dance partners."

As they turned on to the expressway, Missy announced the change of venue from their usual club. "I don't think it will be that big a change. The crowd will likely be a bit more varied in age and a bit more eclectic in style, but that just means we'll get to dance with younger men than we usually do."

"Mmmh," Pam moaned, "younger men can be a bit more aggressive. We might get our asses grabbed or get felt up."

"Nothing wrong with working up an appetite while dancing," Missy said mischievously, "as long as we eat off the menu at home."

Both women laughed. Neither would ever cheat on their husbands with another man. They both loved their spouses, but a little harmless flirting wouldn't hurt them, mainly if they never found out about it.

Things were quiet for a moment as Missy drove them towards their destination. Finally, Pam spoke up and said, "So, I suppose Lauren had a hot date tonight."

Missy smiled and thought, "So she's on your mind, huh?" To Pam, she said, "Yes, I talked to her earlier today. She seemed to think she might get lucky tonight."

Cutting her eyes Pam's way, Missy could see the older woman staring out at the scenes passing by the passenger's window. Missy wanted to be able to see her friend's reaction when she gave her the next bit of news.

"I think my daughter might be experimenting with her sexuality," Missy stated as if out of the blue.

Pam's head quickly jerked around towards her best friend. Missy thought to herself, "That got your attention, huh."

"Wh...what makes you say that," Pam stuttered out.

Fighting the urge to smile at her friend's overreaction to her declaration, Missy stared straight ahead a the road. "Well, she left her laptop at home when she stopped by the other night, and I might have done a little snooping."

"And?" Pam said, practically leaning towards her friend in eager anticipation of an answer.

"Well, in her browser history, I found out she spends quite a bit of time looking at porn in the evenings. Most of the links went to lesbian porn videos of a certain type." Missy said, trying to sound a bit ambivalent about what she'd found.

Missy almost laughed when Pam rolled her right hand in frustration and said, "Go on."

"These scenes she prefers watching are all of girls her age having sex with older women. In most of them, it's even the younger girls that are instigating things. And then there were links to all kinds of lesbian erotica. Stories where older teen girls seduce women as old as us or vice-versa." Pam said as if exasperated by the whole thing.

"Re...really?" Pam asked, before almost cautiously adding, "How does that make you feel?"

Missy played her part perfectly as she turned into the entrance of the club and began looking for a spot to park. Sighing audibly as if in acceptance, she said, "Well, at least a woman isn't going to get her pregnant. It could just be a phase, or maybe she's really bisexual. I don't know. It's not like I can criticize her. After all, I had my experimental phase back in college too."

Missy laughed at Pam's reaction. Her friend grabbed her arm as she turned off the motor to the car. With her eyes bulging at the news, Pam asked, "And why am I just hearing about this now?"

Missy shrugged her shoulders as if trying to shake her revelation off and said, "It's not really the type of thing you just blurt out, even to your best of friends. I wasn't trying to hide it. It just never seemed organic to declare how much I loved sucking on a pussy back when I was in college. The subject just never seemed to come up until now."

"You mean...you mean you liked it, being with another woman I mean, " Pam asked almost breathlessly.

Staring out her window at two attractive young women as they passed by the front of her car holding hands, Missy just smiled. "Pam, don't get me wrong. I love sex with my John. It's fulfilling, and I love his cock, but there's something different about being with a woman. They're softer, smoother, and they don't have all that gross body hair. Their smell and their taste, well, men just can't hope to compare in the same way."

Turning to look at her best friend and taking her hand, Missy declared, "And women, they just know how your body works. They know everything that makes you tick. I've never come so hard, or often, as I did when having sex with another woman."

Pam sat back in her seat and stared out the front window of the car. It was as if for the first time, she noticed that they were at their destination. After a moment, she asked, "So if it was so good, then why get married to a man."

Missy laughed and said, "Well, if you'll remember, things weren't entirely as open then as they are now. People of the same sex couldn't even marry back then. Plus, there was pressure from my family to get married and have babies, and as I said, I really love a stiff cock."

"So, you never did it again after college?" Pam asked.

Missy gave her friend a sly smile, and coyly said, "I never said that."

Pam sat forward, gripping Missy's hand even tighter, and said, "You mean you still do it? You cheat on John with women?"

Acting a bit angry, Missy said, "Yes, I still on occasion have sex with women. I don't see it as cheating, though. A woman can give me something John never could, a sweet wet pussy. Plus, my occasional trysts with women just seem to elevate my libido, which John gladly benefits from."

Shrinking away from her friend's reaction, Pam said, "So... well..."

"Goodness, Pam," Missy said, "just spit it out."

Pam seemed to take a moment to consider her question before taking a deep breath and saying, "So, you really like it still, being with a woman."

Missy smiled and said, "God, yes. The sex is mind-altering. Not necessarily better than sex with the man you love, but vastly different and exciting. I'll repeatedly come from my female lovers and then still be so wound up when I get home, that I fuck John's brains out."

Missy could see how turned on Pam was. Her breathing was quick and shallow, her pupils dilated fully, and she could practically smell the musk from her wet pussy here in the enclosed car. She desperately wanted to take her friend right here and there, but she'd promised this seduction to Lauren. Her daughter was likely awaiting their arrival inside. She wouldn't let her down.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Pam

Missy took Pam's hand as they crossed the parking lot for the front entrance of the club. It wasn't the first time they'd held hands in public. After all, it wasn't that uncommon a thing for best friends to do. It felt different now knowing that Missy was bisexual. Pam found herself wondering about the women that her friend was having sex with. Did she meet them on her job? Were these female lovers customers of her interior decorating business? Why had Missy never come on to her? Didn't her friend find her attractive?

It took Pam a moment to realize the feeling in her stomach was jealousy. She was actually jealous of the thought Missy wouldn't want her as her lesbian lover. First, Lauren, and now Missy. What had gotten into her?

Once inside, the two ladies found an open booth and settled in to have a drink or two before hitting the dance floor. If this new place held true to form, they would likely have trouble finishing their first drink before being approached by interested men wanting to take them for a spin on the dance floor.

Pam looked around at the club. The crowd was definitely younger than the one they were used to finding. There also seemed to be an inordinate amount of same-sex couples dancing together. Turning to look up at the bar, Pam observed even more couples. The vast majority appeared to be same-sex, and most of those were women with women.

Had Missy intentionally brought her to a gay dance club?

Turning back to her friend, she found Missy staring at her. "I know what you're thinking, Pam. I can see the wheels turning in your mind, Yes, this club caters to a crowd that is more liberal in their sexuality. That doesn't mean that tonight has to be any different than any of our other dance excursions. We have a few drinks, we dance together some, we dance with interested men, and then we go home horny for our husbands. Okay, maybe tonight I get the chance to dance with another woman, other than that though, nothing will be different."

Pam took in her friend's words and tried to relax to the new environment. She wasn't homophobic. She'd just never been in an atmosphere like this. Surely it was normal that there might be a bit of an adjustment period.

"It's taking forever for the waitress to notice us. I'm going to head up to the bar and get us both a gin and tonic. When I get back, we can talk more, but you need to try and relax. You look stiff as a board sitting there. Who knows, maybe if you loosen up a bit after a drink or three, you might enjoy dancing with a woman too." Missy teased her before walking away in the direction of the bar.

Pam focused out on the dance floor as a way to distract the thoughts running through her head. Unlike their regular club, the dancing going on here was much more sexual in nature. All over the floor, couples ground and gyrated their bodies against one another. It apparently wasn't uncommon here for couples to make out on the dancefloor. Pam could also see lots of open groping and fondling taking place.

Her eyes focused in on a blonde of medium height. The woman's back was to her as she worked her hips to the music. The blonde's straight long hair swayed back and forth in time to the beat as the woman kissed her dance partner's neck from behind. Her partner was substantially shorter than her and had long brown hair she wore in a braid. The hairstyle exposed her swan-like neck to the lips of the blonde. The brunette swung her head around, and as the two women began a passionate kiss, Pam's pulse rate sped up as she realized she recognized the young brunette.

It was Missy's daughter Lauren.

Pam watched as the two hungrily kissed. Their lips were coming together and separating multiple times as their tongues danced into each other's mouths. Their bodies turned as they continued to both dance and kiss. Pam could see that both of the hands of the blonde rested on Lauren's chest, caressing her tits from their base until the tips of her fingers held just the young woman's nipples.

Entranced as she was by what she was watching and feeling a throbbing beginning to build up behind her clit, Pam hardly took notice of Missy returning with their drinks. It wasn't until she felt the glass against her hand that she managed to snap out of the fugue state Pam found herself in.

"Earth to Pam," Missy yelled out over the music as she laughed at her friend. "You look like you've seen a ghost,"

Pam shook her head and yelling, said, "Not a ghost, Lauren."

Missy followed where Lauren pointed with her eyes, already knowing what she'd see precisely. She watched her daughter and the blonde she knew to be Grace Adler, Lauren's eleventh grade English teacher. After Missy had turned her daughter on to the joys of sapphic love, the young woman had sought her former teacher out and seduced her. Grace had been married for fifteen years and had two reasonably young kids. Missy had no idea if the woman's husband was aware of what she was up to. Still, the English teacher was always eager to hook up with Lauren whenever she called.

Looking back at Pam, Missy shrugged her shoulders and shouted, "I recognize that woman, she's one of Lauren's former high school teachers. Apparently, my daughter really is into older women."

Just then, a woman who appeared to be in her late thirty's or early forties sauntered up to their table. She had short black hair that came down to just below her ears, a pretty face, and a lean and athletic build. Despite her having distinct femininity about her, the woman had a butch quality. Perhaps, it was her outfit, which consisted of a tight pair of leather pants that molded to her body and a leather vest. That Pam could discern, the lady wore no shirt or undergarment underneath the top. There was also her voice, which was husky and coarse sounding when she leaned down over their table and said, "Would either of you ladies like to dance?"

Pam smiled nervously up at the woman and then glanced over at Missy. Missy nodded her head towards the woman as her eyes seemed to say go for it. Pam found herself frozen. Unable to move, she looked again at Missy, who seemed to sigh before taking the other woman's hand and saying, "My friend might have a straight stick up her ass, but I'd love to dance with you."

The current song playing had come to an end, allowing Pam to hear her friend's comment. Missy stuck her tongue out at Pam as she made her way out onto the dance floor with the lady in leather. A slow song started playing, and Pam inquisitively watched as Missy placed her arms around the leather lady's neck. The pretty dark-headed lady with butch qualities wrapped her arms around Missy's waist and pulled her in against her.

Pam found her eyes unsure of where to look. To her right, was Lauren, her back still turned to her dance partner as the two women slowly swayed in rhythm to the music. To her left was her longtime best friend who appeared to have her mouth against the leather lady's ear. Whether she was kissing and nibbling it or talking to the woman, Pam couldn't tell. She watched as Missy and her partner shared a laugh as they danced. She was then amazed to watch as the two women's lips came together. This wasn't a simple kiss as there was nothing chaste about it. There was evident passion involved between the two women.

Beneath her dress, Pam could feel the thong she'd worn beginning to cling to the lips of her pussy. Never before had she or Missy engaged in any behavior as intimate during their dance nights. She watched as the lady in leather ran her hands down over Missy's round ass, cupping her cheeks and squeezing as the two women kissed. What was it Missy had said, it wasn't cheating because the women she fooled around with could offer her what her husband couldn't, a sweet wet pussy..."

"Hey, you." Pam heard in her ear. Looking up, she saw Lauren smiling back at her. The tiny brunettes braid was pulled over her right shoulder. Between the braid she wore and her big doe-like eyes, she looked like a princess out of a Disney movie. The young woman slid into the booth next to Pam and leaned in, her ears brushing against Pam's ear as she asked, "Where's my Mom?"

Pam fought the shiver that ran down her spine from the contact with the young girl's supple lips. Unable to speak, she pointed out to the dance floor in the direction of where Missy danced with the lady in leather. Pam watched as Lauren's eyes searched out her mother. Looking down, she saw Lauren's lips and found herself once again lost in thought of their kiss.

Lauren turned and caught her staring. Laughing, the younger woman leaned in and said, "Mom, always did seem to like her women with a touch of butch." Catching the look of surprise on Pam's face, the beautiful young brunette said, "What, she didn't tell you I knew?" Pam shook her head. Lauren shrugged her shoulders and said, "I'm sure she would have eventually told." Then changing gears, she said, "Hey, my date always takes about a fifteen-minute smoke break halfway through the night. Would you come dance with me, please?"

Pam flushed at the prospect of dancing with the young woman she craved so much. She knew it was wrong. She was a married woman and loved her husband. Regardless of what Missy thought, surely this was wrong?

Despite the mental protests to the contrary, Pam felt herself being pulled from the booth and to her feet. Her mind's resistance had been overridden by her body. As she allowed Lauren to lead her out onto the dance floor, she caught sight of Missy and her dance partner as they slipped through a door on the opposite side of the room. "Now, where in the world is she off to?" Pam immediately wondered.

Thoughts of her friend ended as she felt Laurens's hands seize around her waist and draw her in close. Out of habit, Pam slid her hands around the shorter woman's graceful neck and let her lead. Pam was thankful for the second slow song in a row. She struggled to imagine herself having to do a bump and grind with this young beauty to a more upbeat tune. Pam felt one of Lauren's hands caress her back, sending a wave of pleasure rushing to her center. "God, what this girl does to me," she admitted to herself, "This is so wrong, I know it is." But she made no attempt to separate herself from the exquisite feel of the body of her best friend's daughter. No, she knew she'd been craving this contact since the night of their kiss. She hadn't the will to walk away from it now.

Pam felt Lauren's hand come to rest on the back of her neck. It gently pulled her head down. Helpless to stop herself, Lauren thought she was once again about to kiss this sexy angel's soft lips. She closed her eyes, hungry to feel the brush of Lauren's soft kiss, but it was her ear she felt the young beauty's lips brush against as the sexy young brunette said, "Are you okay, Pam? You seem nervous."

Pam felt chills rush through her body. She could feel Lauren's warm breath against her neck, and the feeling of it was driving her to distraction. Had she ever wanted anything so badly in her life? Just being in Lauren's proximity seemed to arouse her and tangle her nerves in a bundle of want, guilt, lust, and desire that the older woman felt helpless to stop.

Leaning down to Lauren's ear, Pam allowed her lips to caress the younger woman's soft lobe gently. The feel was illuminating, forcing Pam to question her own sexuality once again actively.

"I'm slow dancing with my best friends beautiful and apparently very bisexual daughter in a dance club that seems to cater almost exclusively to gay men and lesbians. I think I'm doing okay all things considered."

Despite her nerves, Pam found herself smiling down at Lauren as they held each other close. Looking over the younger woman's shoulder, she caught sight of the blonde teacher Lauren had brought as her date. She stood at the bar, watching them closely. The song ended, and Pam forced herself to let go of Lauren reluctantly.

"Your date is over at the bar watching us. I don't think she's pleased." Pam told her.

Lauren shrugged and took Pam's hand, leading her back to their table and said, "Grace will be okay. It's just sex between us. She loves her husband. We just hook up whenever either of us needs a fix."

"A fix?" Pam asked with a look of confusion on her face.

Lauren smiled and reached across her own body to seize the upper arm of the hand she was holding. The gesture made their contact even more intimate. Looking up into Pam's needy eyes, she said, "Pussy. It can be addicting. Like, Mom and Grace, I hope to meet a man and fall in love one day, maybe pop Mom out a grandbaby or two. But I will never stop fucking women. As good as sex with a man can be, the sex with a woman is just so much better."

Pam stared back at Lauren at a loss for words. Missy had said something similar. Could it be true? Was she missing out on something by denying the desire she felt for this sexy young beauty?

When they reached the table, Pam noticed that Missy was still missing. Leaning down to Lauren's ear, she said, "I don't know where you Mom has made it off to."