Seducing The Neighbours Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sally couldn't work out what was so funny, and then the penny dropped.

"Oh god, if this where you come to find other people?" she whispered.

"I've no idea what you mean," James laughed again.

"Anne told me about your threesomes," Sally whispered again.

She looked around the large room, sizing people up.

"So, who would you choose then?" she asked.

"I'll tell you what, you pretend you're Anne and see if you can guess who you'd choose," James told her.

Sally started to look around the room again, taking more notice of people now.

"The guy in the black suit standing at the end of the bar?" she asked.

"No, he's bought too many drinks for women already, too desperate and seemingly not fussy. There's also a white band on his finger where his wedding ring usually is," James answered.

"The young guy playing pool?" she tried again.

"No, too many in the group, despite our likes gangbangs isn't one of them," James told her.

"Right, different angle, the busty woman in the red dress?" she asked.

"No, too slutty, far too much makeup, she's practically begging for it," James responded.

"I give up then, who?" Sally urged.

"More than likely you, honestly. You're dressed sexily but not slutty, very pretty, and not covering yourself in makeup so we could see the real you," James replied.

"Oh James, that's very nice of you to say so, but I think you're flattering me," Sally blushed, "although Anne did say I could borrow you some time."

Sally put her hand to cover her open mouth as she gasped, realising she'd said that out loud. She quickly checked around her, to see if anyone else had heard. Nobody was looking at them.

"Did she now, that's very naughty of her, but now I'm flattered that she thinks you'd sleep with me," James whispered.

"You're very attractive James, Anne is a very lucky lady, especially after I saw your bulge in your shorts," she replied.

James laughed, and remembered how wet his shorts had been earlier, he hadn't realised they were that tight though.

"And there was me thinking you only had eyes for Anne, lucky me," James ribbed her.

"Maybe it's the drinks you've plied me with, maybe it's being alone, maybe it's the lack of a dildo even, but if you planned tonight it seems to have worked," Sally said, smiling and winking at him.

"Honestly, I had no idea Anne wasn't going to come out tonight, this wasn't planned," James told her.

They finished the bottle of wine they'd got, then got a taxi home. Once back, Sally went to walk to her house. She turned to face James.

"Tell Anne I hope she's better soon, and I'll give serious thought to her offer."

She leaned in to kiss James on the cheek, brushing her hand across the front of his trousers across his bulge.

"Goodnight, pleasant dreams, thank you for a wonderful evening," she said, opening her door and going in.

James wondered if he'd see Anne let her know how the evening had turned out, walking in to see her sitting on the stairs waiting for him to get home, having just heard the taxi pull up. She looked disappointed to see him alone. He told her that he hadn't known for sure if she'd been ill or it was a ruse to leave them alone, and Sally would have the twins wondering where she was if she'd stayed out too long.

"At least we know she's interested," he told Anne.

It was a few days later before they got the first chance at one of them. Callum and Ellen were sitting by the pool quietly when James and Anne went out to them. Ellen said she would be going soon, she was going shopping with her mum. Anne looked at James, then told Callum he could stay for a while longer if he wanted. He looked like he was thinking about it, then James suggested he use the gym equipment and Anne would help him out, he had work to do upstairs anyway so he wouldn't hear them. He saw Callum's eyes light up, and Anne smiled at James.

Hearing Sally call out for Ellen, he went to go home to change, Anne telling him he could work out in the shorts he had on, and he'd be working up a sweat so putting a top on would be pointless. She pointed out the stairs to the basement gym and told him not to try lifting anything too heavy while she got changed ready. She returned in a carefully selected outfit, making sure to wear no underwear, in a white crop top and shorts, the shorts cut quite high so the bottom of her buttocks was visible even standing upright.

Anne went on the treadmill first, putting it on a high setting and with a slight slope, knowing this would not only make her tits bounce but would also work up a sweat quicker, therefore, making her outfit more see-through. Callum sat on a bench doing some bicep curls, taking more notice of what Anne was doing than himself. Anne noticed his shorts tight now he'd sat down and was a little disappointed he wasn't showing a bit more promise than she'd hoped for. She glanced up and saw James sitting on the stairs, the carefully positioned door opened enough for him to see in.

Anne walked over and told Callum to lie back and do some weights, lying down on the bench his shorts bunched up more. His cock looked about 4" long, but Anne wasn't so fussed about him being big anymore, it was about getting him to fuck her. She stood above his head, her legs open so she knew he could see between easily, Anne having pulled her shorts up more so there wasn't much disguising. Thinking about fucking him had made her wet, and it started to show as she concentrated on Callum's bulge, urging it to grow in front of her eyes.

She soon had her wish as she crouched a little lower, her swollen pussy lips inches above Callum, surely he could smell her dampness. Anne couldn't wait any longer, telling him to stay lying while she sorted out another workout. Putting the weights bar back, she pulled her crop top above her head, dropping it to the floor, watching Callum's mouth open then she slid the shorts down her legs. She walked around to Callum's feet and started to pull down his shorts.

"But, James," he exclaimed.

"He'll probably have headphones in while he's writing up voice notes, I won't tell if you don't," Anne whispered seductively.

Pulling his shorts down she was pleasantly surprised to see Callum's erection spring out, now a decent 7" long. She stroked his thighs as close to his cock without touching it, making it jerk. She reached up and played with one of his nipples, her hot breath on his length, sliding her tits on either side of it. Callum groaned loudly. He pushed himself up on his elbows as she started stroking him, sliding her mouth onto him. Soon after he grunted, his cock twitching, and he started shooting load after load over Anne's chin and tits.

"Shit, sorry, I didn't want to cum yet," he murmured unhappily, "I wanted to fuck you too."

"It's fine, plenty of time for you to go again yet," Anne encouraged him.

She stood him up and took his place, lying on the bench. Hooking her legs up, she placed her fingers into her wet pussy and slid back and forth, watching Callum intently. She watched as his hands dropped, stroking himself back to full erection.

"See, now you can fuck me," Anne urged.

Callum looked over towards the doorway, for a split second Anne thought he'd heard or seen James. He hadn't. Anne told him they'd still be fine, lying that James would still be working. Callum clambered between her legs, his cock sliding into place reasonably easily but with no finesse. Anne groaned as he filled her quickly, taking her breath away, and wrapped her legs around his waist as he started fucking her as quickly as he could manage.

"Slow down tiger, nice and easy now," Anne told him, squeezing her legs to slow him.

"I don't want James to catch us though," Callum moaned.

"Talking about my husband isn't really helping the mood now is it?" Anne told him, "we'll have plenty of time to move if we hear the door at the top of the stairs anyway."

Anne instructed him on how to pace himself, eventually pulling out slowly and thrusting back in as hard as he could manage. He'd grabbed her ankles by now, forcing them upwards and wider, Anne's head moving from side to side as his technique got better.

"No cumming up me Callum, we don't need any unwanted pregnancies now," Anne panted, "let me turn around so you can cum over my arse."

Callum pulled out, Anne turning and thrusting her arse in his direction, standing on tiptoes as her hands steadied herself on the bench. Callum entered her again, Anne telling him to let her know when he was ready to cum. While his technique was better, Anne knew she was going to have to help herself get off.

Callum started at the same pace as earlier, slowly withdrawing before thrusting back in hard, his thrusts flicking beads of sweat across Anne's back. Anne lifted one hand and started rubbing at her clit, then getting two fingers wet she reached back and slid them into her arsehole. This set Callum off, his pace getting frantic again, Anne's hand going back to her clit. Callum's grip on her hips got tighter and tighter as he fucked her hard, Anne's fingers on her clit trying to match him.

Suddenly Callum grunted and pulled his cock out of her, Anne feeling hot splashes across her back and arse. Despite cumming already, there was a good amount of cum. Anne's legs gave way and she slumped to the floor as her own orgasm came on.

They both lay on the floor for a while until suddenly they heard the door to the basement open.

"Are you guys still working out down there?" James shouted out.

"Just finished James, we'll be up in a minute," Anne called out.

"I'll make you both a drink then, I bet you've worked up a proper sweat," James replied.

Anne looked over at Callum and smiled.

"See, he doesn't suspect a thing," she said, winking at him, knowing James had been watching all along.

As they dressed and walked to the stairs, Anne casually kicked a used tissue behind a plant pot so that Callum didn't see it.

To Be Continued...

12