Seducings of a Specious Succubus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're too fat."

"I'm not fat. I'm busty to a fault. And I didn't expect you'd buttfuck me face-to-face. Close your eyes. Pretend I'm someone else."

"You're too young."

She laughed and shook her head. "So morale but I assure you, I'm eighteen. Have you always been so vigilant?"

He tightened his jaw and she canted her head with a crooked smile. "That's what I thought. No secrets here, Ser Thomas. You know what you want to do." She was so close.

"Are you putting these thoughts in my head?" he growled.

"The thought of bending me over and taking out all that aggression with your cock in my asshole? We both know you don't need help to think about that."

Ser Thomas lunged and she didn't resist. Gauntleted hands took her small shoulders and he hunched down over the mass of breastflesh holding his torso at bay. He was tall enough for his muzzle to reach hers this way and his tongue poured into her mouth like a flood.

She shivered in his arms as she kissed him back. Perhaps from the excitement of his kiss. Perhaps from the cold touch of his full suit of armor against her nude, white-furred body. He didn't care. She'd given him the clear invitation and her arms held his sides as they kissed.

Her hands fell from his breastplate to his codpiece, groping blindly for one strap, then another and that was enough to free him. His half erection unrolled toward her, pinned beneath the sea of soft, breast flesh between their bodies.

"I know you don't care much for the formalities. It's fine. But don't go in dry."

Ser Thomas gave a single nod then spun her around and walked her to the wall, which she caught with outstretched hands, bent over before him. Stepping back, his hands flattened against the cheeks of her rump while her legs shifted wider apart, exposing her forbidden, pink temptation, already swollen with arousal but his eyes latched to the sealed muscle above it.

"Finger first," she ordered and he unstrapped his gauntlet in a hurry, then threw it off. She jumped with the clang of its landing then he spat on her clenching tightness. "You really know how to set a mood."

"Sorry, I'm not used to anyone being this...."

"...Eager. I knowOOOOOOH!"

He pressed a fingertip past her pucker as she spoke, easing it in further.

"Fucking bears and your fat fingers," she stammered out with some strain. "Your middle finger is bigger than the Mayor's cock."

"Wait til you feel my actual cock," he grinned, sawing the digit back and forth, down to the knuckle.

"I AM waiting..." She braced herself against the wall with one hand, darting her hand down to her sex before smearing a scoop of her own wetness on her anal ring, right as he pulled his finger clear.

He lined himself up, using his clean hand to meet her pucker with his full, fat erection,the size of her forearm and fist and with similar, hourglass proportions.

Her view of it was blocked by her position but she marveled all the same. "Fuck, that's really bIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGHHHHHHHH!" He felt his devilish smile as he inched his thickness inside her, slowly but with the relentless force of the strength behind his massive frame. Her tiny, muscled ring did not concede without a resistance but it did concede.

Her asshole spread around the thickness of a cock suited for a much larger female and of questionable business penetrating such forbidden holes at all. In moments, it was several times bigger than it had been before disturbed, conforming to the girth of his enormous appendage but not a hair wider.

Her tightness was divine, first resisting and trying to push him back out of her. Then it was clenching, not wanting to let him go and only the strength of his body overcame it enough to go deeper. He swore he could feel the extra vigor of her youth in the vice-like grip of her body.

The vixen's efforts to form words had dissolved into a weak, shriek as he began to thrust, sawing himself further into her. A buck of his hips sent her closer to the cave, shifting from her palms to her forearms, her obscene chest swinging tectonically from their tremendous weight but now batting the wall. He thought to check in with her but he didn't. She had asked for this.

"I'm fine," she stammered out with the obvious and expected strain, reaching a hand down beneath her to touch herself.

He gathered up her long, white hair in her hands, pulling it into a ponytail above her neck and giving it a forceful tug. She snapped back with a gasp as he arched her torso. With her entire back laid out before her, she was almost normal and not a massive-chested freak. The muscles along her spine were corded and powerful, their definition apparent even through thick fur.

Her body was hard and tight behind the deformity of her bosom and surely as a result of it: she'd survived on the scraps of society while carrying such a freakish burden every time she stood up and moved. She must weigh a lot for her size and he reached down to scoop up her legs and find out.

"Don't drop me!"

She started to slip, pinned between him and the wall and she shifted her forearm across a shelf in the rock to hold herself up without taking her other arm back. Stepping closer to help secure her, he carried her sturdy thighs against his armored torso, holding her like a wheelbarrow. The vixen was heavy, with so much of her body mass in her chest but he was strong and liked to show it.

He held her there and buried his cock in short, violent thrusts, building momentum in her breasts until they audibly slapped the stone. They crashed with enough force to change their shape but she was so close to the wall that they never left it completely.

Her grunting spiked, enduring without complaint, the undertone of pleasure as she managed to keep touching herself but he didn't like this angle of her as much and she was unladylike in her heaviness. He eased her feet back to the ground and brushed all of her thick hair over her shoulder, presenting her muscular back again. Strong hands took her shoulders, framing his view with armored arms, blocking her grotesque deformity swinging beneath her. This was the right position. Now he was fucking a teenager and hiding what made her disgusting. She didn't say anything but groans and grunts.

"You ok?"

She nodded, her left arm practically vibrating with the fury she must be touching herself with. Her noises were more than he was used to, presumably because of it. Each man and woman before her had consented to his cock in their ass but he wasn't sure if any of them enjoyed it. Not only did she not instruct, correct or temper him, she was enjoying it somehow.

"Do it!"

He pulled her by the shoulders, ramming her back into him, again and again, every inch of him plunged deep in her torso, straightening her bowels around his girth.Teeth gnashed and his skin was cold was sweat as he thrust with vigor and violence, trying to find her limit but all she did was grunt and howl until it eventually sounded like what he imagined was her sexual release.

The satisfaction of his partner hadn't registered in all the acts he was allowed in his loophole and it wasn't a factor in the lopsided situations in which they occurred. To hear it, see it and feel it, charged him with still more energy, so much so that it was a surprise when his climax was imminent.

"FUUUUUUUCK!" she howled the word he was feeling but would never speak aloud, right before his throbbing ejaculation, a flood of wet heat bursting into her guts while a divine electricity surged through his every muscle, down to the fingertips that gripped her. He was buried in her, armored hips mashed to her naked rump and he doubled over her, panting as the next surge gushed into her, then another.

A fourth and fifth were weaker, as his knees were becoming unsteady and he wished he could see how much of his thick bearcum he'd left inside her.

The fox was gasping beneath him, shaking and straining as she looked back over her shoulder, hanging onto the wall. Her mouth moved, trying to speak but she was breathless and for a long moment, they were both still and content.

"Con...congratulations." she stammered out. "You survived fucking a succubus."

"Really?!"

"No, you idiot," she laughed, deep enough for the first time that he felt her convulse around him.

His entire body was still tingling but had recovered faster. As his erection waned, he started to feel the pressure of her clenching anus as something less comfortable. He backed up slowly, ensuring she was still standing on her own then pulled free of her, uncorking a mess of semen, spilling out onto the stone floor between her feet.

The vixen stood up straight, stiff and sore, rubbing her hands over the cheeks of her rump. "I hope you usually take your armor off before you do this."

The bear nodded, guiding himself along the cave over wobbly knees and dizzy balance, easing to sit down. "I'm normally more careful. I don't know if I've ever let go like that. But I've never met anyone so willing."

She rolled against the wall and sat down with a wince, near him.

"It's a lot different when I get to feel what you feel. A few days of soreness isn't fun but experiencing how much you love to fuck a tight ass is. I guess it's kind of an escape for me. Sometimes it feels better to fuck myself than to be myself. For that last part, you weren't even thinking about what a disgusting freak you think I am. It was nice."

He sighed and dipped his head, the exhaustion catching up to him. "I'm not sure I've ever heard a woman cum during... that."

"You should do something about that. Use your hands or that thick, bear tongue. Surely with all those exceptions to your celibacy rule, you eat some pussy now and then? Get a girl off before you do your selfish, butt stuff. You know, if you want to be a real hero."

He gave a shallow nod.

"Go ahead and take a nap," she said. "It's fine.You're not here for the conversation."

"Tell me your name first. Demons don't like to tell anyone their name."

"How many times do I have to tell you: I'm not a demon. My name is Alena."

"Well met, Alena. Sorry..."

"Don't be sorry for trying to destroy my ass. I agreed to that. Be sorry for the shitty, judgemental things you thought about my body because I can't do anything about that."

He nodded again, leaning back on the wall and dozing off.

* * *

Ser Thomas woke up sore from falling asleep in his armor, in the position that he had. The teenage vixen, Alena, who was two-thirds arctic fox and one-third jiggling tits, was sitting across the fire from him, now dressed including her blouse. Its buttons which had been scattered in the escape from the Mayor's Mansion were present now, looked fresh and familiar, if mismatched. Beside him, sat the emergency sewing kit he carried in his pack which she'd apparently helped herself to.

The room was less bright and the air was cooler now. It reminded him that his cock was still hanging out of his codpiece, ingloriously deflated, which he hurried to remedy by securing it.

"Good morning."

"Is it?"

"No, it's almost sundown. You slept for hours."

He stretched and yawned before rising to his feet."I should go."

"You can stay until morning, if you need to. But just sleeping."

"Thank you for the kind offer but I'm rested and I'm suited to the dangers of the forest at night. I'll be going."

"Back to Zlotz?"

With his codpiece back in place, he tugged his pack close and replaced the sewing kit. "Empty handed? That's not a good look for me."

She narrowed her eyes. "You're going to let them think the succubus got you."

He gave a single nod. "They'll forget about me soon enough. Some other adventurer will come around eventually but you can handle it.."

"Well you shouldn't keep the money."

"I did track you down. And I did spare you."

"Spare me," she flatly replied.

"Split it?" he said and lifted the coin purse from his belt then frowned. It was already lighter.

She smirked. "80/20. For my trouble."

His grumble wasn't entirely audible but her sliver of a smile grew.

"Is that what you call it? Trouble?"

She shrugged. "Reparations?"

"Prostitution?"

"That's not accurate but you can call it theft if you want to be a baby about it."

He snorted a laugh.

"Are you going to be here next time I pass through?"

"After they've forgotten about you? Almost certainly not. I'll move on before long. If we cross paths again though? Sure. Maybe."

The bear stood up with a groan in the way that older men did, pushing off his armored knee.

"Alena. I'm glad I didn't have to kill you."

"I'm glad I didn't have to melt your brain out of your nostrils for trying."

"Is that something you can do?"

Playfully, she shrugged. "Safe travels, Ser Thomas."

"Farewell, Alena."

She was sliding down her hand to lay on her side when he turned his back on her. He double checked the sword at his hip was secure then started around the bend for the entrance, ears sharp for any duplicitous movement behind him. Looking back before he rounded the bend, he saw her one last time, raising a hand off the ground, giving a lazy waggle of her fingers.

He stepped out of her sight then turned himself around to start to climb down. With both feet on tenuous foot holds and his arms on the floor of the cave, hanging halfway to the ground, he stopped and craned his head aside. "How do you even get out of here?"

"Same as I got out of the Mayor's window," she called out then her voice was instant and near, a whisper in his head.

"Mind magic, Ser Thomas."

He chuckled and continued down, returning to the disconcerting sponginess of the forest floor and remembering how he hated it. Zlotz was to the northeast and he checked the position of the setting sun then started north, where he would intercept the highway, and move along to the next town that required his assistance.

Ser Thomas glanced back to the mouth of the cave, gave of a breath of a chuckle then set off into the forest.

The End

12