All Comments on 'Seduction Ch. 03: Romance'

by Siboney

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The ending is crap. She cheats plans to get pregnant and he takes her back. The husband is a dumb ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really a RAAC in the end, with all the betrayals she does ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Point off for hubby being such an idiot, forgiveness very over rated. 4/5 . Never seen it work out after one or the other cheating, sooner or later it repeats.

someoneothersomeoneotherover 2 years ago

I did not read the story and so did not rate. But I wanted to thank the author for the introductory warning that the story was wildly unbelievable because that save me from wasting the time reading the story, and then getting so pissed at having read such a story and giving a negative rating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"but it's hard for me to come up with a reconciliation scenario that even comes close to being believable."

Well, this particular reconciliation wasn't believable. You sent a lot of time trying to explain Cheryl's "fucked-up-ness".......Delusional, mind wrapped up in a fantasy, not acting rational....might as well thrown in "Martian Slut Ray" while you're at it. The simple basic reason Cheryl cheated was she felt entitled to cheat and gave herself permission to do so. Most people don't think it could be so simple so for them you can throw in because of greediness, because of narcissism, because of a lack of empathy for others affected by their shitty decisions. Because they value ego kibbles from others more than they value your well-being. But the reasons simply boil down to — greed, opportunity, and not caring.

One of the biggest fails of a reconciliation story is because its rushed. Most of the story get focused on the cheating and betrayal and the reconciliation gets tacked on at the end to tie the story up with a neat little and they lived happily ever after.

Reconciliation itself, does not help cheaters with their entitlement issues. If anything, it hurts authentic progress because it doesn’t level meaningful consequences. In the story, Jim and Sue's marriage end in divorce, so sue actually suffered some consequences but it still took two long years before those two ever reconciled and the driving force behind it was those two shared a child together.

Bob and Cheryl's reconciliation came off unbelievable because Cheryl faced no real consequences for her actions which in comparison to Sue's was a hundred times worse considering her whole trying to get pregnant by her fantasy lover. Real reconciliation involves a lot of shame, mortification and hard work of trust rebuilding without guaranteed reward. But most of all it takes a lot more time and energy then depicted in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

How could any character be happy with a wife who even now ( at the drop of a hat OR her pants) was willing to get together with Seymour?

mischief_makermischief_makerover 2 years ago

It’s almost as if the author were challenging himself to write the biggest betrayal and fucked up situation that he can possibly turn into a RAAC.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

...That was INSANELY fast Reconciliation. Maybe it happened over a series of months and years or not, not sure if I missed a mention of time or other visits. Either way with only one or two conversations that was an incredible amount of fixing in a short time. I'll give you points for a well done story, but minus a point for believability. If there had been something in his background or other events that gave him the epiphany of strength to accept that fast I saw no mention of it.

ctdansctdansover 2 years ago

So hard to take. No real time between betrayal and reconciliation. No real sense of healing. He should divorce and have some time away. Plus get std trst and use condoms.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

How about changing your name to Baloney? This story was so full of shit! the way she betrayed him including wanting to have a baby with Seymour .. was beyond any normal betrayal...it was a cold blooded betrayal of his trust! upto midway page four it still looked like the guy was going to keep his balls & self respect...but after that... it just degrades to a cuck wimp story! seriously wasted my time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He’s an idiot. She’ll be falling for some other guys bs in short time.

Pretty lame story **

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well at least this author is consistent, three stories in the series and in all three he creates a husband that’s an imbecile.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I for one enjoyed the story, however at least 5 of your commenters think it's a poor story. Oh well to each their own. LP

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 2 years ago

Not as good as chapters 1 and 2!

4

dragonmann72dragonmann72about 2 years ago

To me, this story was very painful. Not for the usual reasons, I hate stories written in first person, but hate even more stories written in present tense. I have read all four of your stories, I am glade you got yourself an editor, I just wish they would have told you the pain of first person present tense.

Try writing third person past tense some time and you may find you like it better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Let's put all the blame on that fucking romance novel and move on. The wife was almost entirely innocent, she never did a bad thing apart from reacting badly. 5+++/5 stars!!!

Legit_Cuckyeah!_Nostra

alvinjfrazieralvinjfrazieralmost 2 years ago

Yeuch! No.. no.. just no...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Blame it on a romance novel, because women are never responsible for seriously fucking up marriages. It's not that I dislike reconciliations, it's that I hate white knights.

If someone said "Gee, I was really really horny, so I raped her," does that absolve blame ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good premise: Poor execution.

LucasredLucasredabout 1 year ago

All the husbands in these stories come off as gullible fools.

BigDee44BigDee4410 months ago

Some of us are just naturally not romantically inclined. I remember my Dad buying a floor polisher for Mom for Mother’s Day. Even I thought that might not be the best of gifts. However, I am sure I have rarely been adequately romantic. On the other hand, my wife probably beat Cheryl in the Bad Wife competition. She had a 2 year affair with a man who lived in our house, which started before she asked me if he could rent a room. Irrational? Probably bi-polar, but she hid it well and I never would nave known, but 4 years after all that ended (yes, there was a second rebound affair), she felt guilty and told me only the bare bones story. Turns out, she was planning to stay with him when we drove him to his new home many states away. I kind of wish he had. Your tail is not at all unbelievable, to me, a real life gullible fool.

RanDog025RanDog0254 months ago

Great story and worthy of 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE FLAMING NOVA STARS! Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSiboney@Siboney
Many who read this genre seem to believe that a cheater will always cheat again, and that no punishment is too extreme. I don't share that view. If this upsets you, then you probably won't enjoy these stories. I am writing for fun. So anyone who wishes to use any of my ide...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES