Seduction Ch. 03: Romance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You heard I'm in therapy, and I'm still working through some of my issues. I'm discovering that romance novels had wormed their way into my skull much more than I thought. I measured every man against my image of a romantic hero, and, frankly, you didn't measure up. No hero in a romance novel is named 'Bob,' is a corporate lawyer, or is only 5'8"! I think that's why unconsciously I wasn't sure I wanted to have your children. And you heard why I was never a slut for you.

"Of course, neither is a romantic hero an accountant named 'Seymour,' even if he is tall. So, he cheated. He became 'Reynaldo' the diplomat. Then he followed a script. He gave me a rose in a romantic way. He kissed me in the shadows. I'm sure I could go through that damned book and find the inspiration for every romantic thing he did. Once he became my ideal hero, he became the man I wanted to father my child.

"Honey, I don't want you to change your name to 'Roberto' and take up bull fighting. You already are my true romantic hero. Not only did you do more than that asshole ever did, but it was done out of love, not out of a book.

"Another thing Susan did was resolve to be faithful to Jim, even if they got divorced. And she did. She never went out on a date, and if Jim came over, she would dress nicely, prepare dinner and be warm and friendly. She did that a lot, especially after Hope was born, even though it took almost two years before they made love.

"Bob, I will do that too. If you want a divorce, bring the papers and I'll sign them, but I'll still be your wife. If you want dinner, I'll fix it for you. If you want to take me to bed, or just bend me over the kitchen table, I'm ready. However, I am not taking birth control pills, so I will always be able to give you a baby. So, if you want sex but don't want to get me pregnant, then come in my mouth or in my ass or over my face. I'll be your friend, I'll be your lover, I'll be your slut, I'll be whatever you want. I know you may not be ready, but I am, and I'll wait until you are.

"I want you to know that I love only you. My second biggest happiness will be when you will fully accept me as your wife and lover. My biggest happiness will be when I know I am making you as happy as any woman has ever made a man."

Bob pulls me toward him and says, "Come sit on my lap." I do and put my head on his shoulder. I'm sure he can feel me trembling. He puts his arms around me and I hug him tightly. He slides his hand under my blouse and gently strokes my back. It feels so good -- I thought I would never feel his hands on my skin again.

He sighs. "I don't think you will ever understand how much you hurt me. I loved you so much! When I heard that asshole bragging, in graphic detail, about how you had given him the best sex of his life, it almost destroyed me. You say the right things, but what will happen when you meet Pierre, the dashing French fighter pilot?"

"Honey, I threw away all my romance novels. I'm going to start reading science fiction, but even if a handsome green man comes down on his flying saucer and offers take me to his cabin on the moon and make love to me by Earthlight, I wouldn't go. I know you are my true romantic hero. Your sincere acts of love proved that more than any frivolous gestures." I chuckle. "Hell, even your frivolous gestures were acts of love. And the best sex of my life will be the next time you make love to me and I can truly feel that we'll be together again."

Bob lifts me up and carries me up the stairs as I sob into his neck.

Epilog - Bob

It did take us a long time. That night, I took her to our bed and lay with her, fully clothed. I just held her while I caressed her back, and she cried into my shoulder. After a few minutes she fell asleep, out of sheer emotional exhaustion, I guess. I undressed her and admired her beautiful body - her long hair flowing over her pillow, her perfect breasts with their small pink nipples rising and falling, the little landing strip of pubic hair pointing to her slit. Then I got angry as I thought of that asshole seeing her just like this as he got ready to fuck her. I took a few breaths until I calmed down, then I covered her up, kissed her forehead, and went back to my apartment.

Jim had told me that this was the worst part -- imagining her with her lover. I had it worse, because I had heard such a vivid description of their fucking, and also because it was so soon. It took Jim more than a year before he could even think about making love to Susan, and he had had a few other women by then.

For a few months we followed Jim's script. I would come over a few nights a week, and she would prepare a nice dinner. She would change into casual clothes; usually a blouse and skirt or a sensible dress. At first, we would usually just talk, and it felt as awkward as a first date. Later, as we felt more comfortable, we might watch a movie on TV and she would snuggle into me.

One night, I asked her to never act like she did in the hotel with Seymour. It would seem very artificial, and would only remind me of that night. She answered, "Honey, that bitch will never show her face again. It may have seemed that she was trying to please Reynaldo, but she wasn't thinking of him any more than he was thinking of her. She was acting out a fantasy. When she cried out, 'Make me yours,' she wasn't saying it to Reynaldo. She was saying it because it was in the script. If we ever make love again, I will be looking into your eyes, thinking of you and trying to please you. Sometimes I may be more in the mood, sometimes less. But it will always be real."

After about three months, I came over one evening to see her wearing a short sundress I had never seen before. She looked stunning. "Wow," I said.

She twirled and then took my hands. She said, "Honey, I'm willing to go at your pace. I promised I'll wait until you're ready. But I'd like to warn you that you've got me turned up very close to twelve. That slut will never come out, but your loving wife is just about ready to attack you herself."

"Is that so?" I asked. I slid my hands under her dress and cupped her bare ass. "Is there anything under that dress?"

"Yes. A woman who wants you very much. Take her to bed."

"No," I said. I stepped back and took off all my clothes, while she stood there trembling. I slid the straps of her dress over her shoulders and it dropped to the floor. She was shaking as I gently lowered her to the carpet. As my cock touched her pussy, I could feel she was practically gushing. I slid in with no resistance and she cried out as she exploded in a violent orgasm. I stroked very gently until she started responding again. We looked into each other's eyes as we made love. It was intense but not hurried; demanding but not frenzied; passionate, emotional and loving. Finally, instinct took over and I started picking up the pace. She was crying wordlessly and bucking her hips along with mine. As I erupted into her, she came with a big gasp, holding her breath as her body spasmed and waves of emotion played across her face. She went limp and let out a long breath. "I'm yours, honey," she whispers. "Only yours, forever."

We lay there, side by side, emotionally exhausted. Neither of us felt the need or desire to continue. Cheryl nuzzled my neck and said, "Now, THAT was the best sex of my life."

Cheryl turned to me and said, "Honey, make this night perfect. Sleep with me tonight. Even if you decide to leave me, I will treasure this night forever. And if you gave me a baby I will treasure it, and my heart will see a bit of you whenever I look at it."

"Yes, hon. Tonight, and every night you'll have me. If we can make love like that..."

"Well, it won't always be this intense, but it will always be loving. And I might let the slut out just a little bit now and then. She'll be your slut, and pleasure you in ways your conservative wife might be too ashamed to try."

"I think I'd like that," I said, kissing her. "But for tonight to be perfect, we must have made a baby. What shall we name it?"

"I've been thinking about that," she laughed. "If he's a boy, I'd like to name him Robert. We can call him Robbie. And if she's a girl, how about Millicent or Mildred? After all, it was Millie that convinced you to give me a chance."

"Okay, but Millie's real name is Milagro. That's Spanish for 'miracle'."

Cheryl laughed. "Oh, honey, that's perfect. Jim and Susan convinced me that you would probably never come back to me. We all agreed it would take a miracle. I guess it did!"

I laughed. "Alright. Tomorrow, I'll move back in. Let's give us another try."

She rolled on top of me and gave me a smoldering kiss. "Honey, I swear to you, you will never regret it!"

I never did. And neither did Robbie and Millie.

Well, I didn't expect that! There's an interesting symmetry here. In Ch 1, Susan was well on her way to happily-ever-after when she decided to punish her seducer by telling his wife, and that decision led to her downfall. Here, Bob and Cheryl were well on their way to divorce, when a call to the wife brought them back together. I think Bob is happier now than in the BTB scenario, too. But I hope those cats found a good home.