All Comments on 'Seduction Ch. 06: Surprise!'

by Siboney

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
KarnevilKarnevil10 months ago

The author claims that his stories usually include a 'foolish woman who momentarily misplaces her vows,' but not so in this one. I beg to differ. In fact she's not simply foolish, she's a complete fucking idiot. From the very beginning, right through to the end, she behaved like the proverbial cheat and slut, and acted like a brain dead bimbo.

However, she wasn't alone. Bill began with good intentions, but was quick and eager to find a replacement even before he knew his wife was cheating. He claimed he never had sex, but adultary can be emotional as well as physical, besides does he really think she believes him that there was no sex? Likewise with her story: she slept naked with her lover every night but just cuddled, and she expects Bill to believe her? Besides, is she really dumb enough to believe that even that is OK?

The ending was quite realistic, Bill moved on with the perfect woman, a bit clichéd but OK. Alex never changed and will probably end up alone and looked on as some kind of comical dirty old man trying to pick up women, that's if he doesn't succumb to a nasty infection before that. And Beth ended up alone.

At least there was no ridiculous BTB, neither any cuckolds which really wouldn't have fit the story. Well written and described, and it kept me entertained. Possibly one of the most stupid wives in the world, but who knows? Maybe there really are people like that out there.

francemanfranceman10 months ago

It was neither a mistake nor a seduction.

This story simply describes a woman who was too stupid to find the exit door of a corridor.

Wavedave45Wavedave4510 months ago

Jesus yeah this woman is so stupid the state should have her bastard kid taken away from her since she's bound to get anti freeze and baby formula mixed up.

Alex is a damn piece of crap since any decent man would immediately end things after finding out about the mix up.

And she's still dreaming of him. This piece of garbage literally told her about a cheater he was sleeping with and about how her husband will no longer touch her because she cheated with him. This dude just paid her off and bailed on his own damn kid. She was "was comparing everyone to the best features of Bill and Alex." So I'm praying to god all the best features for Alex were just superficial. This dude isn't the loveable lover boy. He's a piece of crap.

This doesn't surprise me one bit honestly because this is crap they do. The Boston marathon bombers had fan girls because they were handsome. Serial killers get married to women they just meet through letters all the time while in prison. There's GOOD reasons why these people don't deserve to be put on a pedestal and this right here is one of them. Want to beat Hitlers high score? Easy. Just get some 6 pack abs and a haircut. They'll just vote you into office and back anything you do.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Now10 months ago

Loving these vignettes! Thank you, author!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I agree with other comments about her actions not being a simple mistake. People misinterpret things everyday, but don't jump into the sack with the first guy they see and get knocked up. She's just a dumb cunt.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer10 months ago

Well, an interesting little story. Actually quite realistic in that people should NEVER spring large surprises on their wife/GF/husband or whatever. The possibility it can go "pear shaped" rapidly is very high. Nice finish though. Cheers.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle10 months ago

Is she retarded? Not to sound politically incorrect; but here is a woman who immediately assumed her husband was having an affair, ran away and into the arms of a complete stranger. Turning off her cell phone. While with a stranger.

Then she went to his house where she went “brain dead” for four days.

What? Serious question: who does that? Then after finding out Bill wanted to take her to Paris, she immediately goes back to Alex where she uses her vacation to play “no sex” housewife with him. And she didn’t even get Plan B knowing she was probably pregnant.

Why even try to stay married? Everything she did was literally about NOT staying married.

nixroxnixrox10 months ago

1 star - for a very improbable story.

No character was even remotely likeable and the plot is one of the most flimsy I've seen in a long time.

Thankfully, I have not read any of your other stories, nor will I now.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

It was a mistake made by my wife allowing the asshole charming her into cheating on our family. We separated over it and finally worked through it. The seducer was a local baseball star that was known as a womanizer black if that matters to some racist. Color doesn't matter to me. He was a homewreacking SOB in my book and I didn't tolerate that bullshit from anyone. One night out with my buddies he appeared in the bar we were at. He made some smart ass remarks and when he made one concerning my wife that done it. I made my about how ruthless he was and he came after me. Just what I wanted. Size didn't matter to me either and the fight was on. I walked away on my own he needed help and he sat out for 3 games. My bad. Lol!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Anon, was the Baseball star named Jamal Lavalliere?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

So what if she was wrong and acted stupidly. Now the husband knows it's time to lawyer, because the woman he thought he could trust is a skank, not worthy of respect or trust anymore, and a walking, talking, potentially disease-ridden cum dumpster. Count yourself lucky you found out sooner, rather than later, pull the rip cord, and move on to any of maybe 4 million women that would be an upgrade over this vile woman.

26thNC26thNC10 months ago

No mistake, bitch let it happen exactly as she wanted it to.

Gmann006Gmann00610 months ago

Is there really any woman out there that can be that stupid? If there is please dont let me meet heronly thing that would make it better is that her kid turned out to be retarded, just like her mother

OOAAOOAA10 months ago

Very good story 👏👏👏

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

What a dumb cunt. She goes BACK to Alex's for a week and acts like his wife, and refuses to leave because she ptomised to make Alex dinner? What about her promise to Bill?

Insufferable twat deserves a shit life with her bastard kid.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSiboney@Siboney
Many who read this genre seem to believe that a cheater will always cheat again, and that no punishment is too extreme. I don't share that view. If this upsets you, then you probably won't enjoy these stories. I am writing for fun. So anyone who wishes to use any of my ide...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES