All Comments on 'Seduction in Paradise Pt. 02'

by O2

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetroniusabout 1 year ago

I'm perplexed at the relatively low scores you've garnered so far on this series. I think "Non-Erotic" is a buzzkill. This belongs in "Lesbian Sex" even though it's still in the prelude stage. I love that Meghan is just on the cusp of 18.

I'm a stickler for the rules of grammar, punctuation, syntax, spelling and the other elements of language structure -- what I call craftsmanship. By and large, your writing, as I mentioned in the first installment, is flawless. In this one you reveal a weak spot: your grasp of the difference between the transitive verb "to lay" (lay/laying/laid/laid) and the intransitive verb "to lie" (lie/lying/lay/lain) is shaky. Sometimes you're spot on but I did espy at least one error. I'm a stickler but not a martinet. You still earn 5 stars from me!

I'm looking forward to the continuation.

O2O2about 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you, Gaius. We all have our weaknesses. I use Grammarly to edit, and it gets confused also.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userO2@O2
Happily married straight male who loves the outdoors, gardening, photography, and staying fit. I tend to write when the weather is abysmal, and I don't want to go outside. I have a few stories in the works, but it may be a while before I finish them enough to publish. I wri...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES