Seduction in Paradise Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was amazed at Ines's tongue. I know it's weird, but when Ines rolled her tongue at me, it seemed to extend further out of her mouth than mine did from my mouth. It was just something I noticed and thought maybe that was why she could roll those Rs so well.

When Ines left Silvia and me in our room, Silvia let me take a shower first. I know mom was tired, and I thought she would crash right after getting clean. I was wide awake and ready to find some birds.

I decided to strip even though mom was still in the room. I'm used to stripping in front of my teammates and didn't think twice about doing that in front of my mother. She'd seen me naked for years, so it was no big deal.

The shower wasn't perfect, it seemed more like a gym shower to me, but it had shampoo and conditioner, so I made the best of it. When I finished, I only used one towel to dry off my body and soak up the water from my hair. It felt good to be clean again. I walked back into the room as I dried my hair. I saw mom had piled the dirty clothes on the table. She's gotten out her clothes for tonight and was removing her undies when I walked in. I hadn't seen Silvia nude in a long time. I never thought much about it, to be truthful. But, seeing her now, I realized she was in great shape. Then I had to laugh at myself because she was only thirty-five. As she headed into the bathroom, I wondered if she'd ever date and marry again. It had been almost three years since dad had passed, and she hadn't even mentioned dating anyone. I started to feel sorry for her as she closed the bathroom door. I heard the shower begin when I thought I heard the door open from Ines's room to ours.

I stood naked, the wet towel still on my head because I was drying my hair. Ines turned red as she saw me standing there facing her. She quickly covered her eyes, apologizing for not waiting for us to ask her in when she knocked. She must have knocked very quietly because I didn't hear it.

I quickly covered myself with the too-small towel and asked what was happening. Ines peeked through her fingers, then smiled as she lowered her hand, noticing I was hidden to a degree with the towel.

The look she gave me was apologetic and, at the same time, admiring. She told me she'd called and made tentative reservations at one of the better restaurants. But, she needed to know if we had any seafood allergies because that was their specialty. They also served many other things, but she wanted to be sure before confirming our reservation. I told her mom was in the shower and we had no food allergies.

Ines smiled, apologizing again.

I nodded and said it wasn't a problem. That's when Ines and I started talking about things other than birds. She moved within arm's reach as we discussed soccer, volleyball, and what I did to stay in shape. She mentioned she used to play futbol when she was younger, and if we had time during our trip, I might like to see a game or dribble a ball with her. I told her I'd love to because I was missing practice and a few games while I was here.

She smiled, looking me up and down, taking in my semi-naked body. She complimented my long, taut legs, which made me blush. She asked if I was fast on the pitch, and I told her I was pretty fast since I was a wing forward. She seemed impressed, smiling and looking up and down my legs. I could feel goose bumps rising on my arms as she reached over to trace my cheek with the back of her index finger. Her finger brushed my cheek slowly from my ear to my chin, almost whispering as she said she wished she could see me play. I swallowed, trying to comment, but nothing came out.

Ines then asked if I were actually eighteen. I nodded as she grinned. She mentioned I looked older and she might have a surprise for me at dinner. I asked what it was and got another grin as she told me it wouldn't be a surprise if she told me. I giggled, shaking my head. No, it wouldn't.

The last thing she whispered before mom opened the bathroom door was to tell me how pretty I was. Luckily, there was just enough time for my blush to disappear before mom entered the room.

I nearly died when mom walked out nude. She looked over at us, wondering what was going on. I could see the fire in her eyes when Ines quickly apologized for not warning her she was in the room. Mom ran back into the bathroom to cover herself with a towel.

She walked back out as Ines explained about the restaurant. That seemed to calm things down. Ines apologized again and went back to her room.

Right after that incident, mom put on her undies and settled onto the bed, quickly falling asleep. She even started snoring, so I knew she was tired. I unpacked a few things, dressed then grabbed my phone. Using the converter thingy, we brought, I plugged it in to charge and started playing some games.

I think I played for about thirty minutes until I got bored. Mom was out, so I decided to visit Ines for a bit. I quietly knocked on the door so that I wouldn't wake mom. Ines slowly opened the door, then smiled when she saw it was me. She heard mom snoring, so she whispered, asking me what I wanted.

I blushed when asked if I could hang out with her while mom slept. Her face lit up, and she opened the door wider to let me in. She grinned as I walked by, whispering, anytime, chica. You're very welcome. I was reading a book, but we can talk if you like. Practice your Rs or whatever.

When she mentioned the R thing, I got a shiver. She invited me to sit at the little table by the window. It had two chairs, so she sat close to me. The curtains were open so that we could see the skyline of San Jose. It was pretty, and I told Ines that. She smiled, asking if this was my first trip to another country. I nodded and mentioned my passport was no longer a virgin.

Ines laughed, saying that was a good thing. People need to travel more to see how the rest of the world lives. I agreed as we sat silently for a moment, not knowing what to say.

Ines broke the ice by asking me which was the one bird I wanted to see during our tour. I blushed and told her the Toucan. She smiled, mentioning we'd see many of them. Our talk about birds continued for a little while until we gradually started talking about our lives. I learned all about her home life, college, her family, what she liked to do for fun, and why she was a tour guide, and at the same time, I told her about my life.

I felt so at ease talking to her. It was almost like we'd been friends forever and hadn't talked in a long time. We started to get personal when she asked about my dad. I explained how we think he got Covid and the complications that ensued. I began to tear up, and that's when she apologized and offered to hug me. I told her it was alright; we had learned in counseling that talking about it helps.

I stood and accepted her hug with open arms. Being a couple of inches taller, I rested my head on her shoulders. Trying to hold back my tears as she gently rubbed my back. Ines whispered that it was okay to cry. She understood. So, I let go and cried while she held me.

It was strange and wonderful at the same time. The only other person I'd done that with was mom. Ines holding me felt different. Our bodies seemed to meld into each other as we stood there hugging. Her sweet whispers in my ear, telling me it would be alright, made me feel good, which slowly stopped my tears. We continued our hug as I sniffled. Then Ines released me to get tissues for me. I thanked her, feeling embarrassed that I'd cried.

She looked at me; her eyes focused on mine when she whispered, "Oh, my sweet niña, it's fine. You loved your papa, and that's muy buena. Can we hug a little more?"

I smiled, "Yes, I'd like that. Gracias."

Ines giggled, "You are so adorable, niña."

I thanked her as we held each other once again.

Ines sighed, telling me I was welcome.

After a few minutes of hugging, we sat back down to continue our talk. I'd set my phone on the alarm to wake mom at about six for dinner. Ines and I had been talking so much we'd lost track of time. When my phone went off, it startled me. Ines and I both laughed as I got up to wake sleeping beauty. Ines mentioned we could leave whenever we were ready. I asked if what I was wearing, a short skirt, sandals, and a blouse was okay. Ines looked me over, then told me I looked perfect. She kissed me on the cheek, then playfully swatted my rear and told me not to wake Silvia when I walked back into our room. I giggled as I crept to the door.

Opening it a crack, I could still hear mom snoring. I slipped in, not wanting to wake her. Tip-toeing to the bed, I gently moved it and whispered it was time to wake up. She opened her eyes, smiled, thanked me then slowly got up. I sat back at our little table and continued playing on my phone as if I'd been there the entire time.

Mom got dressed after staring at the ceiling for a minute or so. I could tell she wanted to sleep longer, but she got dressed and ready to go. When she finished, she sat across from me while I played my word games on the phone.

I think she wanted to say something just before Ines knocked on our door. I got up and opened the door for her. She was hesitant, pretending not to catch us naked again. She smiled, greeting me with 'Hola chica'.

I grinned and greeted her with 'Hola, Ines'. I got a wink before she entered the room. Mom rose, and we all walked out to the street and headed for dinner. Mom lagged while Ines and I talked more birds because I knew mom could hear. I felt different keeping some of these little things from Silvia. I know they aren't bad. I'm just talking with Ines. But mom can sometimes be overprotective, and I can't blame her.

When we got to about a block from the restaurant, Ines asked me to go ahead because she wanted to talk to Silvia for a moment. I smiled, increased my pace, then waited for them as I read the menu. I noticed the prices were in Colóns, the Costa Rican currency. I whipped out my phone and converted them to dollars. I was surprised they weren't that expensive.

Mom and Ines finally caught up, and we entered the restaurant. The hostess had her back towards us when we entered, adjusting menus or something. When she turned around, I saw her boobs almost popping out of her dress. I blushed and looked away while she greeted Ines, mom, and me.

The restaurant's ambiance was excellent. It was sort of an ocean theme but nicer. It was also full of people laughing, talking, and eating. When our server came over, she brought two bottles of wine, opened both, got Ines's approval then poured one red and one white for each of us. I looked at mom, who nodded her approval. I guess this was special because we were on vacation. We received our menus and ordered. I finished my red wine because I was having seafood, and they say whites go better with fish. Not being a gourmet, I went with the flow sticking with the white.

Mom and Ines polished off the red, then continued with the white. We talked more as we waited for our food. Ines and mom talked to each other more than talking with me. That was fine because I think mom might have been worried I was talking with Ines more than she expected I would.

The food was amazing, and we were so busy eating because mom and I were starved that we didn't talk much. All we had was airline food which isn't that great and in tiny portions. When our server returned to check on us, Ines got another bottle of white. Mom finished off her glass, so Ines and I drank the rest. Before we left, our server brought a little chocolate cake to celebrate my birthday. Ines had ordered it for me. I didn't want to be obvious, so I brushed her leg with my foot and mouthed thank you when mom wasn't paying attention. I got a rub back and a wink, which made me giggle and blush.

I was feeling good when we left to go back to the hotel. I've never told Silvia, but at most of my team sleepovers, someone breaks out something to drink, and we all giggle and tell stories. So, I was somewhat used to drinking and knew my limit.

When we exited the restaurant, Ines walked between mom and me. She grasped our hands as we walked with her in the middle. I was all for it if this was how we would spend our evenings. I knew that if it lasted too long, I would be out of shape when I returned to school.

Back in our room, we said good night to Ines and thanked her for dinner. We changed, hanging our clothes up because we would wear them in the morning. Mom and I figured out who would be on what side of the bed, brushed our teeth, and then called it a night. Mom was asleep in record time while I lay there staring at the ceiling.

We'd been in bed for a few minutes when I rolled over and noticed Ines's light was still on. Mom was snoring away, so I slipped out of bed dressed only in my bra and panties, crept over to the door, and quietly knocked. I looked back at mom, who was still asleep, then back to the door. Ines's light went out, but the door creaked open just as I turned to go back to bed. There was just enough light to see Ines, and she saw me. She asked if everything was okay, and I said I couldn't sleep.

She smiled, opened the door, took my hand, and led me in. When I got past her, she quietly closed the door, then turned her nightstand light back on. She whispered that we should whisper so Silvia wouldn't hear us. She was in beige lacy boy shorts and a matching sheer beige bra. The contrast between her skin and her undies made her look very sexy.

She slipped onto the bed, propping the pillows so we could lay on top and talk. I noticed a book on the little table where we'd sat earlier with a bookmark between the pages. I hoped I hadn't interrupted anything important. I'd done something like this several times at sleepovers, staying awake and talking. I got in the bed facing her, my head against the pillow facing her. She smiled, asking me how I was feeling.

I whispered, "Fine, I'm still wound up from the flight."

She said she understood as she gently brushed a stray bit of hair from my face.

Ines asked, "What would you like to talk about, chica?"

I grinned, "I don't know. I didn't want to stare at the ceiling. I hope I'm not keeping you up."

She giggled then she started asking me questions. She wondered why I didn't mention a boyfriend when we talked. Then it was, maybe you have a girlfriend? I blushed, telling her I didn't have either because I study and play sports.

Ines smiled, telling me a pretty girl like me should have someone, which made me blush more. She has a way of doing that to me.

I shook my head. No, I was fine without one. Then she asked if I'd ever kissed a boy. One more blush as I told her, of course, I had. Then she asked the big question if I'd ever kissed a girl. My eyes widened as I told her no. I also said a couple of the girls on my soccer team were into girls, and they wanted to kiss me, but I didn't let them.

She came back with, why?

I told her I didn't know. I didn't care for them that way. She said she understood, and it was good that I didn't. She went on to tell me that I should never let anyone do anything to me I didn't want. Love is meant to be enjoyed, and two people making love, whether they are the same sex or not, can be beautiful.

I told her I agreed and asked her if she had a boyfriend or a girlfriend. She smiled, whispering that she had one of each until a month ago when they found out about each other. Then she had none. I giggled and then told her I was sorry.

She grinned, letting me know it was fine. She was young, and there were plenty of people in the world who could make her happy. I had to agree, and being young, you have all the time in the world to find someone who makes you happy. I told her Silvia, and my dad were good examples of finally finding someone. Ines smiled, telling me I was very smart and very adorable. I blushed and thanked her for the compliment.

She said she liked complimenting me because it was easy and enjoyed seeing me blush. While talking, I could feel my heart beating strongly against my chest. It certainly wasn't that way when I walked in. During that lull in our conversation, Ines asked me if I was cold. I looked at her, wondering what she was talking about. She giggled, reached over to me with her index finger, and flicked my nipple. It was rock-hard. She grinned and said she was sorry, but it was poking out, and she couldn't resist. I looked at hers, they were poking too, so I flicked hers.

Then she said, "Oh, my little chica wants to play?"

I said, "Oops, um, no, sorry."

Ines laughed, telling me it was okay; she didn't mind.

I blushed as she reached over again to trace my cheekbone with her finger. She whispered that I was too cute. We looked each other in the eyes, and that's when she leaned in and kissed me. Not a serious kiss, just brushing my lips softly against hers. I didn't flinch or do anything. I lay there thinking about how her lips felt against mine.

Ines saw my reaction and quickly apologized. She said it wouldn't happen again and didn't want to cause any problems.

She looked worried because I didn't react. I hadn't been kissed like that by any boy. They pressed their lips against mine harder than I wanted them to. Ines's kiss was brief. It was a tease, I thought, but it tasted sweet, which I realized was probably her lip gloss.

I know this sounds like it took a long time for me to process, but it wasn't.

"It's alright, Ines. I don't want to ruin this, either. I won't tell mom, but I really don't know what to think. It wasn't unpleasant; I've never seriously thought about another girl, even when my teammates wanted to make out. "

She sighed, "I understand, chica. I have always been impulsive. Please forgive me."

I smiled, "I forgive you. Let's concentrate on birding and leave my lips out of this, okay?"

Ines smiled, "You are truly especial, chica. Now go, sneak back into your bed, and dream of Toucans, Macaws, and Hummingbirds. I will see you and Silvia first thing in the morning."

I slipped off the bed, still thinking about the kiss. Ines turned out her light just as I reached the door. I gradually opened it to see if mom was sleeping. Her snoring wasn't as loud as before, but she was still snoring. So, I snuck back in, quietly closing the door behind me. I went straight to the bathroom, peed, flushed the toilet, and got back into bed. That woke mom up mumbling if I was feeling alright. I told her it was just too much liquid. She rolled over and quickly returned to sleep. I must have passed my breaking point because I also fell asleep quickly. Instead of birds, I dreamed of lips softly pressing into mine that tasted like fresh sweet strawberries.

12