All Comments on 'Seduction in Paradise Pt. 05'

by O2

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetroniusabout 1 year ago

Megan doesn't turn 18 until December. . . . I'm doing the math and wondering when Megan and Ines will consummate their relationship physically. Somehow it seems cruelly unfair that Silvia and Triana would do what Megan and Ines yearn to do.

It's a long and circuitous route to what you call the "good" stuff, but I'm enjoying each episode.

I salute you on both your artistry and your craftsmanship.

5 stars, and that's rounding down!

O2O2about 1 year agoAuthor

Gaius, the age of consent varies from country to country and state to state. I checked before writing this for consent and the drinking age in Costa Rica.

Aruba, Honduras, Costa Rica, and Saint Vincent and the Grenadies all share the lowest age of consent in North America at 15 years old. In the United States, the age of consent is decided individually by each state and ranges from 16 to 18.

GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetroniusabout 1 year ago

Thank you for responding! I'm glad to hear that Literotica policy does not set the minimum age at 18 but defers to the local laws of each relevant jurisdiction.

Might that point not be worth noting in your prefatory remarks? After all, we're used to authors advising that all persons depicted as engaging in sexual relations are at least 18 years old.

You're doing a marvelous job on this series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userO2@O2
Happily married straight male who loves the outdoors, gardening, photography, and staying fit. I tend to write when the weather is abysmal, and I don't want to go outside. I have a few stories in the works, but it may be a while before I finish them enough to publish. I wri...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES