Seduction of a Cheerleader

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we left the club she soon made it obvious that she wanted me. And she got me, in the back seat of daddy's limo, as the driver took us on a drive around the city. To say I fucked her would be wrong. It was most definitely the other way around. She rode my big cock hard as she straddled my legs and let her big breasts slap into my face. Resisting all my efforts to turn her over I eventually let her have her way. To say she dominated me would be a massive understatement. She owned me!

It proved to be a short lived and tempestuous relationship. Her mood swings were gigantic. One minute she was insanely jealous. But that could change in an instant to complete indifference before it descended into callous disregard. It was as if I meant nothing to her.

It finally when tits up when I told her I loved her. It was a heat of the moment thing. We'd just had great sex and it just slipped out. I saw the look on her face and regretted it instantly. I knew then it was only going to be a matter of time before she dumped me.

Even so it was hard. We survived three more days. Three days when she studiously avoided me and ignored all my calls. I eventually unearthed her and it wasn't a pretty sight. She was lying on her back, grunting loudly whilst the aspiring young artist from the art exhibition lay between her luscious legs ploughing her furrow.

I admit the breakup upset me more than I thought it would. She had got to me, in a big way. She had consumed my soul and laid me bare and I vowed it was never going to happen again. It was a pivotal point in my sexual development. Relationships were bad. Sex was good.

For physical stimulation I like participating in sport and I'm even actually quite good at a couple of them. But to keep my mind active I took time to expand my education. Looking back they were a bizarre mix of subjects. With no need for a job I had a lot of spare time on my hands so could afford the time to take on multiple courses. In no time I had mastery of car repairs, photography, computer programming, general maintenance and even home security plus others too numerous to mention. I developed a thirst for knowledge in all subjects.

Although I didn't realize it at the time, some of these courses were to prove extremely useful when I eventually tired of just fucking anything that moved and began to look for something more stimulating. Something that would give me more excitement in my life.

And it was from this search for stimulation that I now found myself outside a windswept, cold arena, drooling over a thirty odd year old cheerleader with big tits.

I had arrived at the conclusion that I was now more turned on by the chase than the actual sex. Sex I could get anytime, anywhere. As I mentioned before, I'm good looking, I'm in my early thirties, have thick brown hair, blue eyes and a muscular physique, so women tend to be attracted to me anyway.

But what I was after was the unobtainable. The happily married woman, or for that matter the unhappily married woman. It didn't matter to me as long as there was some seduction involved. That was what I got my kicks from. Okay, the sex had to be pretty good too, but it usually was.

All I had to do was to learn a bit more about the chosen target's life. Did she have any hidden secrets or fantasies? Was she happily married or not? Was she susceptible to seduction? All these I would find out over time as I formulated my plan that would inevitably end up with me scoring another notch on the proverbial bed post.

It was well over half an hour before I finally saw some movement as people began to exit. I raised my binoculars as I scanned the different groups for my chosen cheerleader.

"At last," I sighed as my victim came out of the stadium with another woman. They stood talking for a couple of minutes before they said goodbye, with the other woman getting into a car that had pulled up alongside them.

I watched her leave and gave her a head start before I pulled out and followed her.

The drive to her home took about twenty minutes. She lived in a suburb just out of town. It wasn't a particularly built up area, there were a number of vacant lots and I noticed that she had no near neighbours.

As she pulled into her driveway, I switched off my lights and coasted to a stop some distance back. I waited for her to go inside before turning into another street where I parked up. Changing my coat and pulling on a baseball hat I got out of my car and walked back towards my victim's home.

I have learned over time that if you look like you're supposed to be there, no-one will give you a second thought if they see you. It's a confidence thing. So I walked boldly up the driveway of her house before slipping through the side gate and into the back yard. I just hoped they didn't have a dog.

Luckily they didn't. I eased myself up to the window of what I took to be the kitchen. I could hear raised voices coming through the glass. It sounded as though there was an argument brewing.

I took a peek inside. I could just make out a man standing, pointing a finger at someone. I couldn't make out who it was as the man was blocking my view.

Just then he moved away and she came into view, moving towards the window. I melted back into the shrubbery. She couldn't see me but I sure as hell could see her. And it confirmed everything I had felt when looking at her from afar through my binoculars.

She was stunning. Just what I wanted. She was definitely worth fucking. My cock pulsed rapidly as I realised the chase was on!

>

>

Planning is key in my operations; that's what I like to call them; so I always start slowly. Over the next few days I accumulated information regarding both the family's daily routine, as well as any near or nosy neighbours. I found that the husband left very early in the morning, returning home fairly late at night. The sexy cheerleader took the kids to school and picked them up late afternoon, although on certain days she took them to a babysitter. These days coincided with her cheerleader practice and her evening at the gym.

It was a week after I first laid eyes on her that I broke into her home when I knew everyone would be out. My course on home security had been money well spent.

Making sure first that my exit strategy was secure I began my search of the house downstairs. I quickly found personal papers and passports which told me her name was Breann McGregor and that she was twenty eight years old. She was married to Peter McGregor and had two children, a boy and a girl.

Moving upstairs to the bedroom I first opened up her wardrobe, admiring her selection of outfits. There was nothing too outrageous or racy. In fact it was fairly mundane.

Closing the wardrobe doors I turned my attention to her lingerie drawer. I always loved this bit. This is where I believed I would get an insight into my victim's sensuousness. Sexy or sensible? Of course I was hoping for the former and I wasn't disappointed, smiling when I found a selection of extremely sexy looking lace thongs and matching bras.

My smile became even broader when I read the size tag on her bras. Yes, she was definitely stacked. I rooted around towards the back of the drawer and was intrigued when I found stockings and garters, still unopened in their original wrappers.

But as I moved my hand to the back of the drawer for one final time I touched a large hard object. I pulled the drawer out completely to reveal a locked diary.

Intrigued by my discovery I picked the lock easily and sitting myself down on the edge of the bed started to read.

"Oh ... my ... god," I murmured to myself, my mouth opening wider the more I read. Inside, Breann had written down her darkest, deepest desires and longings, her fantasies and expectations, together with her, apparently, many disappointments.

This was liquid gold to me. My smile turned broader as I delved deeper, the diary revealing all of Breann's needs and wants.

She didn't write every day, in fact there were huge gaps between some of the entries. But I then came across a sequence of entries which I read with growing interest.

>

>

Friday 11th

Jasmine came up with a great idea to tempt Pete. I bought new lingerie, lit loads of scented candles around the bedroom and chilled a bottle of expensive white wine. When he entered the bedroom I was wearing a matching set of bra, thong, stockings and garter belt with high heel stilettos. Pete took one look at me and then glanced around the room. "What the fuck do you think you're doing, you know these candles make me cough." He then blew them all out. "And what the hell are you wearing?" He stormed off after we had a blazing row. I feel humiliated and worthless. Why doesn't he want me? I don't think he loves me anymore.

Saturday 12th

Another blazing row with Pete and he stormed off again. I don't think I can carry on like this for much longer. Oh how I need a white knight to come and sweep me off my feet, someone who'll talk to me and show an interest in who I am. It's clear Pete has no desire for me. We haven't had sex for months.

Tuesday 29th

Jasmine showed me a men's magazine today. I've often fantasised about doing a photo shoot, in my underwear, possibly even going topless. Jasmine says I have the body for it. Maybe she's right, although I'm not sure I would have the nerve to go through with it in reality. But it's nice to dream a bit.

>

I paused and blew out my cheeks. This was very interesting and I realised it was making me hot. Adjusting the uncomfortable bulge in my pants, I read on further.

>

Sunday 24th

There must be something the matter with me. I've just watched a film and even though the sex was simulated, I really got turned on watching it, especially when the woman gave the man a blowjob. They then did something Pete said was called a sixty nine, where the man licked her down below and she sucked on his penis. He said it was disgusting but to me it seemed so hot! I wonder what it's like in real life? Guess I'll never know as Pete thinks oral sex is degrading and gross.

Friday 12th

A picnic in a lovely location followed by sex in a public place, knowing that we could be discovered at any time. This could possibly be my number one fantasy. God I feel so bad writing this down!

>

"Phew!" I exhaled loudly as I shut the diary. I locked it and carefully returned it to where I had found it. I was definitely turned on by what I had read.

I smiled to myself as I let myself out of Breann's home and pondered on what my search had revealed. I was definitely going to enjoy this seduction.

>

>

My first step was to get to know her. The easiest way was to fabricate a meeting with Breann and with that in mind I enrolled at the gym that she attended.

Looking at the schedule of classes I found out that whilst one of the sessions she went to was for ladies only, the other one was mixed.

I resolved to make my entrance memorable and turned up the following week at the ladies only class.

As I opened the door, thirty or so sweaty women turned as one to see who the intruder was.

I strode in confidently, looking around at the women. I was inwardly relieved to see Breann was there. "Hi everyone, sorry I'm late," I said.

I paused deliberately, as I scanned the room. "Oh god ... I.. I'm beginning to think I.. I may have got the wrong night?" I added with a stammer, trying to appear bashful.

"You certainly have," replied the instructor as she walked over to where I was stood.

"But you're here now, so don't be shy, you can come in if you want, we won't bite, will we ladies!" she laughed. "It's not every night we get some good looking man gate crashing our class!"

There was general agreement amongst the ladies together with a couple of wolf whistles. In spite of myself I felt myself blush.

"Yeah, I'm sorry, I've only recently joined this gym and I obviously didn't look at the schedule properly."

"Well you're welcome to join in with us if you want to, we don't mind, do we ladies?" asked the instructor.

With a chorus of approval the instructor climbed back onto the stage to continue with the routine. I made my way through to the general area where Breann was standing. Luckily for me, she was at the back of the room.

As I returned the cheery hellos of several of the women I saved my last look for Breann, gazing into her eyes just a little longer than necessary before nodding my head in acknowledgement.

Breann held my gaze before she quickly turned her head away. She blushed slightly. All I could think was that she was even better looking this close up and in the flesh.

The instructor cranked up the music and launched into the routine. I bravely kept up with the ladies as I fumbled through the moves, deliberately making mistakes as I built up a sweat.

The workout was fairly strenuous and I was actually relieved when a water break was called. I drank deeply from my bottled water and made eye contact with Breann again.

"Gosh, that was intense," I said, "is it always like that?"

"Oh... erm... yeah it is," Breann replied. She appeared to be flustered and was clearly nervous about talking to me.

"You been coming here long?" I asked as I slowly stripped off my tee shirt and grabbed my towel to rub myself dry.

"Oh... erm... yeah," she answered. She couldn't seem to tear her eyes away from my muscular physique and I swear I could see her blushing bright pink.

"Yeah I can tell you have," I replied as I let my eyes roam over her body before coming back to look into her lovely brown eyes. "Please don't be offended and take this the wrong way, but you have a fabulous body. It's clear that your keep fit regime is working really well."

"Thank you." Breann smiled as she blushed again. It was a delightful smile. It was obvious she wasn't used to getting compliments from men.

"Your husband's a lucky man," I said, deciding that I needed to force the pace somewhat.

"I don't think he's that bothered," she blurted out. She then stopped herself from saying anymore. I watched her shake her head.

Interesting stuff. Of course I wisely said nothing.

"Okay ladies." The instructor was up on the stage again. "Last twenty minutes, lets go for the burn!" she yelled out as she turned on the music again.

>

>

I turned up for the mixed session a few days later. I sat in my car waiting and hoping Breann would be there. Sure enough she arrived on her own about ten minutes before the start.

I delayed my appearance until the last minute before I made my entrance. I casually moved across the room as if looking randomly for a space. But I already knew she was stood at the back of the group, near the wall, out of the way. And I had already realized why that was.

Placing my gym bag on the floor behind me I turned to line up ready for the start. Although I was stood next to Breann I totally ignored her and engaged in conversation with the person who was stood on the other side of me.

As I turned back I glanced over at Breann. She was looking directly at me.

"Hi," she said, "it is you again!"

I looked at her quizzically. "Sorry?"

"You gatecrashed our ladies only session the other day!"

"Oh yes... sorry, I didn't recognise you..." I blustered. "How stupid of me... erm... my name's Scott by the way." I stuck out my right hand.

"Hi Scott," Breann smiled and shook my outstretched hand. "My name's Breann."

"Pleased to meet you Breann," I beamed giving her my full megawatt smile. I squeezed her hand slightly and felt a little tingle as the fine hairs on my arm stood up. I just hoped she'd had the same electric reaction.

>

>

Contact had now been made and over the course of the next few weeks I made slow progress as I tried to entice Breann to come to me. She was extremely reserved and I didn't want to spook her. So I decided to take my time with her. She was definitely going to be worth the wait. Besides, I quite liked the town. It had a homely feel to it and the surrounding countryside was stunning.

Apart from meeting her at the gym I contrived to accidentally bump into her a couple of times at the supermarket. I'd soon found out which one she shopped at and on what days. The first time was inside. I crashed my shopping cart into hers. We chatted briefly about food and the joys of food shopping before going our separate ways. The second time I met her in the car park before she went in. This time I went up and down the aisles with her on the pretence of asking her for advice on various food stuffs.

A few times of that led nicely into asking for her advice on new clothes for myself, just for a female perspective of course! As a reward for her help I insisted on taking her to lunch. Initially reluctant, I think she enjoyed herself and even in the short time we had to eat she slowly began to reveal things about herself to me.

A couple of weeks later I managed to repeat our lunch date. This time Breann seemed to be much more relaxed and was enjoying herself immensely. Drinking wine at lunchtime will do that to you. She let slip that she didn't go out much and it had been a long time since anyone, male or female had taken such an interest in her views or opinions on anything. It was time to ramp it up a notch.

"So Breann," I said, pouring the remains of the bottle of wine into her glass, "have you ever been asked to do any modeling?"

She raised an eyebrow. "Modeling, what do you mean?" she asked.

"Well I was just wondering. You've got a beautiful face and a fantastic body. I just thought that maybe at some time you would have been approached by a modeling agency to have photos taken of you, that's all."

I could see her flush with excitement. I sensed she was inwardly pleased and slightly titillated that I would ask her something like this.

"No... no... I've never been asked," she answered with a faint smile.

"So..." I paused. "Would you be interested if someone did ask you?"

"So who would ask me?" Breann said with a deprecating grin. She looked mildly amused by all this. "I'm a mother of two children. Who would possibly be interested in my old, wrinkly mom bod.

"You are definitely not old and most definitely not wrinkly," I replied with a smile. "And you know you're not. And as to who would ask you? I would." I had lowered my voice so she had to lean in to hear me. Her face was quite close to mine and I could tell she was interested by the way she was breathing.

"I could take a few photos of you if you'd let me, and then if you think they're good enough we can show them to some modeling agencies. What do you think?"

"No... no I don't think so. Besides, nobody would be interested in me or my body." Breann's words were negative but they were spoken half heartedly. Of course I knew she wanted this. For one thing, she'd written about it. But I could also tell by her body language that the idea excited her.

"I can assure you they would," I replied persuasively, "come on what have you got to lose...?"

>

>

>

BREANN'S STORY

I knew I shouldn't have done it. For one thing I didn't know Scott that well, but after my reluctant acceptance, he organised everything. I knew I should have told Pete what I was doing and where I was going, but he had seemed so distant recently that in the end I couldn't be bothered to tell him. He would only have stopped me anyway.

The day Scott picked worked perfectly for me. Pete was away on yet another business trip and it was the day of the week the kids spent with my parents.

When we arrived at the hotel Scott had selected as the shoot location, I was in awe. He'd only booked a suite in the most expensive place in the area. It was located up in the hills and was renowned as being extremely exclusive. And extremely expensive.

"Gosh Scott, this is fantastic!" My voice tailed off as I wandered around the suite, my fingers brushing over the luxurious furniture, unable to quite comprehend these surroundings and how I happened to be here.