Seduction of a Cheerleader

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She grasped it with two hands and pulled at it.

"Whoa... whoa..." I said, breathing deeply, " steady on!" I managed to get her to loosen her grip.

"Here, let me show you... just slide your hand up and down my shaft. Oh yeah... just like that... then lick around... mmmm... yeah just like that... and if you want to... you can suck the head..."

Breann did as she was asked, her lovely red lips closing around my shaft as she sucked me in. Her tongue swirled around the glans as she took me deeper inside her mouth. I sucked in air between my teeth. Fuck, she was a natural!

"Oh yeah, fantastic," I said, gritting my teeth. It was all I could do not to cum immediately, it felt so good. "Ohh yeah... yeah... just like that... oohhhhh... yeah."

>

>

>

BREANN'S STORY

I was so pleased with myself. I'd finally managed to give my first blowjob. Of course, trust me to do it the hard way. Scott was really quite big, so it wasn't easy. I'd never seen a cock that big before, apart from in the porn films that Pete used to get once in a while. That was a dim distant memory though. He'd said it was to 'get in the mood'. Not that it had made much difference. He still only lasted long enough for him to cum, always leaving me unsatisfied. I'd eventually thought that was how it was meant to be. Until now.

Scott pulled free, surprisingly much to my disappointment, which was short lived as he spun me around on the sofa so that his cock was dangling down in front of my face whilst my pussy was directly below his. My eyes widened, as I realized that a second fantasy was about to be fulfilled.

He spread my legs wide and leaned down to lick me once more. I opened my mouth and slid my lips over his cock. I gagged but persevered, managing to get a couple of inches of his cock inside. I stroked his shaft, growing in confidence, my arousal building as Scott plunged his fingers back deep inside my sopping wet pussy.

I felt my orgasm building as Scott worked his fingers inside me, occasionally flicking my clit, which aroused me even more. I tried to concentrate on sucking his cock but I was too distracted to give it the attention that it deserved.

"Oh my god..." I screamed, cumming hard as Scott sucked hard on my clit. My hips were moving uncontrollably as I struggled to free myself from his mouth. I had never experienced a feeling so intense. It was too much.

>

>

>

SCOTT'S STORY

I smiled as I sat up and spun myself around. Breann looked almost comatose from her climax. Pushing her thighs apart with my knees, I positioned myself above her.

I leaned forward, kissing her deeply as I eased my body onto hers, letting my cock just touch her pussy lips. I felt her tense as the broad head of my cock spread her pussy lips aside to breach her tight opening.

Breann gasped, no doubt having a sudden moment of marital clarity.

"Oh god ... oh god ... oh god," she said, the panic in her voice clearly evident. "No ... no I can't. It's not right. We shouldn't be doing this!"

I squeezed her breast. "Come on Breann, don't tense up now. You know you want this... just relax... go with it." I stroked her hair softly and kissed her with passion as I pushed forward, sliding more of my thick cock inside her wet pussy.

"Ooohhh ... ghhhhhod," Breann sighed, groaning deeply, pulling her knees back and opening her legs wider as she tried to make it easier for herself to accommodate my large cock. I had to be careful. I could hurt her and I didn't want to do that.

I took both her large breasts in my hands and fondled them gently, pushing them together and then squeezing strongly to force her swelling nipples erect. These I greedily licked and sucked before biting down on them, which brought a yelp from Breann.

She was still tense, I imagined she felt she she shouldn't be here, letting me do things to her that had only been her wildest fantasies. She'd told me she'd never had sex with anyone but her husband. Well, wasn't that the way it was supposed to be? Not that I cared about it.

"Oohhhh ... fuuuuucckk," she gasped, as I thrust the final inch of my cock inside her slick pussy. Another married cheerleader had fallen for my charms. Another notch on the proverbial bedpost.

I paused as I felt Breann come to terms with the size of the invasion before drawing back and thrusting forward.

"Aaahhh ... uunngg," she grunted, as I repeated the action, quickly picking up speed, building up a steady rhythm.

As I plunged deep inside her she wrapped her legs around my back raking me with her stiletto heels.

I picked up the pace, moving faster and faster, Breann grunting with every one of my deep thrusts. I was pretty sure she'd never felt this much passion and certainly never experienced being fucked like this before. She pushed her hips down to meet me as her excitement apparently overwhelmed any lingering misgivings she may have had.

She came to her second orgasm, shrieking from the explosion inside her throbbing pussy as I continued to pound away.

As she recovered from her high, I pulled my cock free. Taking hold of her arm I turned her over onto her stomach.

Grabbing hold of her hips, I pushed my cock in between her spectacularly curvy ass cheeks to find her sopping wet pussy. I slid in, easier than the first time, but she was still tight.

Writhing beneath me, she turned her head to look up into my face. I wasn't sure if she was enjoying this or not. Not that it mattered much to me. I smiled at her as I pounded her pussy again.

"Uunngghh ... uunngghh ... uunngghh," she grunted as I pushed deep inside her once more, before I paused long enough to encourage her up onto her hands and knees.

Her magnificent breasts swung freely below her. I fondled and groped those pendulous orbs, my fingers feeling for her hard, swollen nipples.

As I thrust in and out, so Breann began to pant loudly. I guess she was enjoying this even though it may have been painful for her at the start. I touched her clit, and she came for the third time.

As I continued to fuck her, I mopped up some of the juices leaking from her pussy and began working a finger inside her forbidden recess. She stiffened immediately.

"No ... no," she gasped as my finger wiggled inside her. "Please Scott, no."

I removed my finger. Too much, too soon. I didn't want to push it. Why ruin what I had right now. No doubt there would be other opportunities.

Flipping her onto her back I lifted her legs high over my shoulders before plunging my cock back inside her devastated pussy.

She came again just as I stiffened. My orgasm was intense, my cock pulsing repeatedly as I spewed forth vast amounts of white sticky cum deep inside her pussy. I just hoped she was on birth control. Finally sated, I collapsed on top of her, exhausted. Breann clung to me, her arms wrapped tightly around my neck.

As our frenzied lust abated so I lifted my head and looked deep into her eyes. She had never looked lovelier. Overcome with passion I leaned forward and kissed her softly on her lips. She sighed contently.

We lay together not speaking, seemingly both wrapped up in their own thoughts.

I had no idea what Breann was thinking but I was basking in the afterglow of success. My seduction was complete. My prize had been obtained and claimed. As I suspected she might be, Breann was an incredibly good fuck. In fact she was that good I might even be tempted to hang around awhile. Usually I left town as soon as my conquest was completed. I didn't feel the need to complicate my life with needy women clinging to me.

But somehow, with Breann, it seemed different.

I turned to lay on my side, my hand reaching up to play with her nearest breast. She turned to face me and smiled.

My stomach turned over. Now that was different. I leaned over and she willingly moved to meet me. Our lips met, slowly to begin with, our lips barely touching, playing and teasing each other until our passion built and we kissed with more intensity.

Breann was breathing deeply as her arousal grew and I could feel my cock coming back to life as the blood began to pump through my veins. She must have felt it too because suddenly she broke away and jumped off the bed.

"No ... no we can't. Not again!" she said, pulling on her peasant blouse, "we shouldn't have done it ... I shouldn't have..."

She stumbled through the French windows and out onto the verandah.

I scrambled after her, my erection leading the way as it swayed in front of me.

Out on the verandah, Breann was sobbing as she clung to a post.

I moved up behind her, my hands encircling her breasts. I ran my hands around their shape before squeezing softly.

"No ... Scott ... no ... please ..." Breann breathed deeply, "we can't ... we shouldn't..."

I leaned in and nuzzled her neck, my lips caressing her soft flesh, my tongue flicking out to lick her ear lobe. She let out a low moan, thrusting out her breasts as she arched her back.

"No ... no ... Scott ... please ... ooohhh ... ummmm..." Her legs parted slightly.

I pushed my cock in between her ass cheeks.

"Ohhh ... oohhhhhh," Breann reacted. She staggered slightly as I pushed harder, my cock soon breaching her slimy slit.

"Ooohhhhhhhhh..." she let out a long deep sigh and clenched her teeth.

I pushed again, feeding her more of my cock. I began to rock back and forth. Breann countered each thrust with a gasp as her pussy tried to fight off the large invasion.

I picked up the pace as I fucked her harder. Breann's loud cries could be heard by anyone listening as she grunted in pain and pleasure at the deep penetration, my balls slapping across her ass cheeks with growing rapidity.

Pausing momentarily, I pulled Breann backwards by her hips until she was bending over, her hands still clutching onto the verandah railing. She shifted her stance, spreading her legs wider.

I resumed, thrusting deeper and harder than before.

She came hard, shrieking from the intensity of her climax as her body seemed to explode. As her orgasm slowed, so I continued.

As her arousal grew towards her second orgasm I pushed a finger into her ass.

"Scott ... no ... I ... I ... I never ..." she stammered. I stifled her words by rubbing her clit. Her reaction was immediate.

"Oh fuck ... oh fuck..." Her legs twitched rapidly as she pushed herself back hard onto my cock.

By this time I had worked two fingers inside her ass. She hadn't realised.

As I continued to ravish her clit, I pulled my cock free. Her pussy didn't want to let go and there was an audible plop as it came out.

I grabbed hold of my shaft and removing my fingers, pushed firmly and quickly into her ass.

"Oh my fucking ghhhhod..." Breann shrieked, "I ... I can't ... I can't take that ... too ... too ... big ..." she stammered through gritted teeth.

"Relax Breann ... relax ... don't fight it. I promise it will get better and you will enjoy it," I replied, as I pushed forward slowly.

Breann sank lower, then lower still as my cock filled her ass. I flexed my hips and started to move slowly back and forth. She was incredibly tight. But she'd had two kids, so surely she was used to pain.

She sucked in air through gritted teeth, groaning and grunting as I slowly fucked her ass.

Me ... I was loving it. If her pussy had been tight, it was nothing compared with her virgin ass. I finally bottomed out and paused.

Breann looked over her shoulder at me as I began to move again, slowly sliding in and out before picking up the pace. Her cries of pain became grunts of pleasure as she adapted to the monstrous invasion.

As I pumped up and down, so my hands returned to grope her breasts, my fingers teasing and stroking her nipples, before I changed it up by moving down to play with her pussy lips and clit.

She finally came to the biggest, loudest orgasm I had ever heard. I was amazed. I'd fucked a lot of women, but never had a woman reacted quite like Breann.

It tipped me over the edge. I couldn't control himself any longer. Totally overwhelmed by her reaction, I came. Pulse after pulse of white cum flooded her ass as I erupted to my biggest orgasm for a long time.

>

>

>

BREANN'S STORY

At home that night I struggled to come to terms with my infidelity. I couldn't deny I had been overwhelmed by the events of the past few weeks.

Meeting Scott had awakened feelings in me that I'd never known existed before, and it both excited and scared me in equal measure.

It was one thing to allow myself to be chatted up by another man, but to then agree to take part in a photo-shoot ... and almost naked at that! What was I thinking? It was so unlike me!

And after the seduction ... the sex!

I couldn't deny it, I had never experienced sex like that before. It was a heady, euphoric mix of excitement and pleasure. I'd never cum so many times, but then I'd only ever been with Pete. It had really opened up my eyes to how sexually unfilled he'd left me.

But oh my god, the guilt! I had cheated on my husband. Broken my wedding vows. My parents, if they ever found out, would be horrified and most likely disown me. They were deeply religious and strait laced, holding strong moral values. Certainly being unfaithful to your husband wasn't a situation they would've approved of.

And what now?

Had I just been used? Was I going to see him again?

He barely uttered a word when he had dropped me off near my home. Just a cheery "see you around" kind of comment.

>

>

>

SCOTT'S STORY

I confess, for the first time ever after a conquest I was having real problems coming to terms with my emotions.

Normally I would get out of town as quickly as possible. 'Onwards and Upwards', had always been my motto. But this time was different. I actually wanted to stay. I wanted to see Breann again. And

what was amazing to me, it wasn't just for another fuck, I actually wanted to see her just to be with her and to talk to her. I realized I really liked her company. For the first time in a long time, she made me feel good about life.

Yeah, I know. I could scarcely believe it myself. But for now, I'd leave her hanging for a while.

>

>

>

BREANN'S STORY

I looked for Scott a couple of days later at the gym. He didn't turn up. I confess I was both relieved and disappointed. It fleetingly crossed my mind again that I'd been used but I dismissed it immediately. Scott didn't seem to be that type of person, and besides, I was a grown woman capable of making her own decisions. I couldn't be made to do something I didn't want to; could I?

Two days later, I was leaving my local supermarket when I heard my name being called out. I turned to see the smiling face of Scott approaching.

The butterflies in my stomach began immediately. I also blushed. I know I did because I could feel the heat in my face. He looked so handsome. He came to stand right next to me. I could smell his cologne. He smelled great.

"Oh hi ... Scott, how.. how are you?" I stammered, feeling a little hot and bothered by his closeness.

"Fine thanks, how are you," he replied. He lightly grabbed hold of my arm, pulling me to one side as people came past us. Just his touch set my flesh a'tingling.

"I've been wanting to see you again after ... well you know," he said in hushed tones. "But I had to go out of town on urgent business and of course I haven't got a number for you."

He paused briefly before adding, "I bet you thought I was just using you."

I looked from side to side before replying quietly, "No... not at all... I just... well I just really enjoyed the photo shoot and all that..." I let my voice trail off, feeling foolish.

"Yes you did. You were very photogenic," Scott grinned. "Look, I would like to see you again, purely for more photo's you understand. I was wondering if you could meet up with me tomorrow. I could pick you up around ten, if that's okay."

"Well I suppose so," I replied without thinking, "where are we going?"

"It's a surprise," Scott said with a cheeky grin, "I'll see you tomorrow then."

>

>

The following day after getting the kids off to school, I returned home. After taking care of the breakfast dishes, I ran upstairs to my bedroom, where I stood in front of the wardrobe, all the doors wide open. As I gazed inside I shook my head and sighed.

"What the hell am I going to wear," I muttered to myself, as I began to pick through my clothes.

I had already selected my underwear, opting for a brand new white lace bra and matching thong. I rifled through the shelves, pulling tops out before stuffing them back haphazardly. I then turned my attention to the hangers. I pulled one after another across the rail before I finally settled on a green, loose knitted, sweater top. I'd bought it on a whim but never worn it.

Finding a skirt to match took a bit longer but I eventually settled on a basic short skirt in white. A 4" heel sandal completed my outfit. It was unseasonably warm so I opted not to wear stockings but I still grabbed a hoodie as I left the room.

Exactly at ten o'clock, Scott pulled up outside my house. I was out the house in an instant. I just hoped no neighbors were looking out their windows. I should have remembered to get him to pick me up around the corner. I could see the smile on his face as he watched me walk down the drive towards him. I thought I looked good, and was glad that he seemed to think so too.

"Hi Scott," I smiled as I got into the car, "how are you today? Are you going to tell me where we're going or not?"

"Morning Breann, you look fantastic and no I'm not," Scott replied, with a mischievous grin on his face. He started the car and pulled away from the curb.

We chatted easily as he drove out of town along the coast road before turning off the highway to a road that led into the hills. The top to his convertible was down, but the wind didn't bother me.

Even though I had lived in the town for years I couldn't ever remember going this far into the hills before. I was intrigued. The scenery was spectacular.

"Okay Scott, are you going to tell me now where we're going," I finally asked again.

He grinned. "No, not a chance. You'll see; all in the fullness of time."

An hour and a half after leaving my house he slowed as he approached a huge gated entrance. He turned off the road and onto a private driveway. The road swept up a hillside hugging the contours of the land before it eventually opened up into a large car park.

As Scott found a space and killed the engine, I took my first look around.

"Wow, this is fabulous. Look at the views," I said, slowly turning my head. "Oh my, Scott look at that," I added, pointing to a large mansion built in the style of a European chateau. "I've never seen anything like it; have you?"

I turned to face him,to see him smiling at me.

"What?" I asked him.

"Nothing," he replied, "it's just the look of childish expectation and excitement on your face that's all. You look so cute!"

"Ha-ha, very funny. So I'm excited? Big deal," I replied jokingly. "So, where are we and why have we come here?"

"We, my dear, are presently at one of the biggest vineyards in the whole State. Shortly we are going to experience a guided tour of the vineyard and then we are going to see how they make the wine. And then comes the good bit. We get to drink some of their excellent vintages at a private wine degustation. Sound good?"

"Oh yeah," you bet," I enthused, clambering hurriedly out of the car.

"Just one thing though. What's a wine degustation?"

Scott laughed. "It's just a fancy name for wine tasting," he replied.

"Anyway, after that we are going to have a leisurely lunch out in the estate grounds. They will supply us with a picnic hamper full of different, but really tasty breads, meats and cheeses," he said, "So we can enjoy the scenery while we eat."