Seduction of a Cheerleader

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Double doors revealed a vast bedroom with a bed that was much larger than a normal king size. The sumptuously appointed bathroom had a separate jacuzzi bath as well as a large walk in shower. From the living room area, French windows led out onto a large verandah balcony with stunning views across to the hills. It was truly a fabulous location. I knew I had a smile on my face. I was pretty sure I looked like a little girl who'd just been offered the keys to a candy shop.

Scott certainly had some impressive looking cameras with him and appeared to know what he was doing as he set up the lighting and backdrops.

"Okay, shall we get started," he said, bringing me back to earth with a bump. My nerves started to kick in.

"I've got a selection of outfits for you. I thought we could start with you fully clothed just to get you used to the camera and then see where that leads us. What do you think? I don't want you to do anything you're not comfortable with."

He handed me two bags and I took a quick peek inside them. The first had a selection of footwear. The second had clothes inside. My heart started to flutter when I saw there were items of lingerie in there as well as clothes. Maybe this was too much.

Scott must have realised that too.

"Champagne?" He offered me a glass. "Just to calm the nerves?"

I knocked it back in one go. Scott refilled it. Yep, I was definitely nervous. I drained that one with the same speed.

"Okay, I'm ready to go," I said hesitantly. "What do you want me to start with?"

He took the clothes bag from me, rooted around inside and handed me a skirt and a blouse. "We'll start with these I think. You can get changed in there." He pointed to the bathroom.

"What about underwear?"

"Just keep on what you're wearing for now," he said.

"One step at a time," he added, replying to my questioning look. "I want you to be completely comfortable. I don't want you doing anything you don't want to do."

Closing the door behind me I removed my clothes and put on the outfit. The blouse was very tight fitting across my breasts and the skirt was short. As I struggled into them, I realised he'd never asked about my sizes, for anything!

"What shoes do you want me to put with these," I yelled through the door.

"You choose," he shouted in reply.

I slipped on a pair of court shoes. I reckon they had a 4" heel. I liked them. And they fit perfectly.

>

>

>

SCOTT'S STORY

She walked out of the bathroom. I could feel my temperature rising as I gazed at her. The blouse was extremely tight. Her 38D breasts were testing the holding capabilities of the buttons as they strained against the fabric. Her short skirt showed off her toned long legs, which were accentuated by the high heel shoes she had selected.

"Great, you look great!" I enthused bringing my camera up. "I'll just take a few free shots before we go to the fixed camera."

I spent about five minutes getting her to pose. Nothing too risqué. Not yet. She may have been a novice but she was a natural. The camera loved her. Using a digital camera meant I was able to show her the pictures after I had taken them. This certainly helped put her more at ease.

Bringing into play my expertise behind the camera, I then enticed her into an even shorter skirt, which barely covered her ass cheeks, and a tighter top, which she could barely get over her large breasts. Then it was onto a short flared dress, which displayed her fabulous legs to great effect.

It was clear to me that Breann was beginning to enjoy the whole experience far more than she realised. She had continued to sip champagne in between costume changes and no longer appeared embarrassed to pose in front of me.

Ahh, the seductive power of alcohol, the loosener of all inhibitions. It was time to move this up a notch or two.

"Are you ready to try some lingerie then Breann?"

I could see her initial reluctance but decided to be bold. I fished around inside the bag before tipping the contents onto the bed. There was a good selection of bra's, briefs and thongs along with stockings and garter belts as well as nightwear.

"I thought perhaps you could try something like that baby doll nightie?"

I handed it to her. It was black with matching briefs. Her outstanding cleavage would be on full display with this outfit.

You could see the uncertainty as she came back out of the bathroom. I breathed in deeply. She'd pinned her hair back at the front and reapplied her lipstick. Despite the nerves, she looked very sexy and hot. God, I so wanted to put my hands on her breasts. It was all I could do to stop myself from jumping on her right there and then.

"Steady man," I muttered to myself, "patience is a virtue..." I raised the camera and starting shooting.

>

>

>

BREANN'S STORY

I felt incredibly nervous when Scott handed me the baby doll nightie. It revealed a lot of flesh to him. But I reminded myself he'd already seen me in my gym clothes which are fairly revealing, so I was just being silly.

He was very encouraging when I walked back into the bedroom and soon had me hamming it up for the camera. He had me pouting my lips, sucking seductively on my finger, pushing my chest out, in fact all sorts of things I'd never dreamt I'd do.

And now I was on to my next outfit. I felt incredible as I surveyed myself in the mirror. It was a sexy wedding underbust corset that had beautifully detailed lace embroidery and came with a matching thong and bra together with garters, which held up the sheer white stockings I had just smoothed up my legs. I slipped on the matching white 5" heel stilettos.

"Oh my god!" I whispered to myself, "I look fantastic!" I turned, twisting to look at the back view. "Wow, my ass looks great too." The thong just disappeared into the crack between my ass cheeks. It looked so unbelievably erotic and I swear I could see goose bumps on my skin.

I walked back into the room. Scott had his back to me, setting up for this part of the shoot. He turned when I coughed to announce my arrival.

"Holy fuck!" I heard him mutter as he looked at me. I smiled to myself, pleased that he obviously liked what he saw, and then immediately shocked and puzzled that I would think that.

"Very nice Breann," he said, recovering quickly. He turned me around so he could tighten up the laces at the back. I think he was hoping that he was still exuding an air of complete professionalism. I knew better but still blushed as I realised he was probably staring at my bare ass.

"Okay Breann, I want you to come over and pose by the end of the bed here," he directed. He placed one of my hands on the bedstead.

"Right, can you just bend your right leg at the knee, like this." He showed me how he wanted me to look.

"Great, okay," he said, moving quickly away to the camera mounted on a tripod.

"Okay, turn your head slightly, good, fine... you're doing great!" he enthused, as he continued to click away.

I felt great too. I felt so incredibly sexy, a feeling I'd never experienced before. I felt a soothing, warm glow envelop my body as Scott's voice washed over me.

He stopped shooting and moved over to reposition my posture slightly. As soon as he touched me I reacted. My flesh tingled, the soft downy hairs on my arms standing up.

"You okay?" Scott asked, gazing into my eyes.

"Yes fine," I answered huskily, my breath catching in my throat, "I'm fine."

My pulse quickened as he held the gaze. I nervously licked my lips. Scott was looking at me strangely now.

He took pictures from every perceivable angle, coaxing me to be more sensuous, extending the boundaries as he touched and caressed me. I was beginning to think he didn't know how or what he was making me feel, because right now, I was on fire.

I could feel the dampness between my thighs and every time Scott touched me to adjust my pose or alter my stance, just the feel of his fingers on my flesh was almost too much to bear. I was sure I was going to explode!

"Okay ... you ready to go topless now?" Scott said blandly. It was such a matter-of-fact question that I thought nothing of it.

"Yeah ... I think so..." I said. I swallowed hard trying to control my feelings. Even though this had been one of my fantasies, that's all it had ever been. It was easy to think about posing topless, but another thing altogether to actually do it!

My heart was pounding loudly in my chest as I reached behind my back and unhooked my bra. I tossed it onto the bed sheets. My breasts were exposed for the first time to a man who was not my husband. I turned slowly to face him.

"Fantastic..." Scott said, as he snapped away.

I flushed with embarrassment as I suddenly realised what I had done. Had Scott tricked me into taking my bra off? Inwardly I shook my head. No, I'd wanted to do it. I looked over at Scott and smiled brightly. He smiled back and carried on taking his pictures. He didn't seemed fazed at all.

After several more minutes Scott called a break. He called room service and ordered us both a light salad lunch.

He turned to look at me. I was still sprawled on the top of the bed, my ass up in the air in what had been my last pose. For some unknown reason I was frozen to the spot. I couldn't move.

"Breann."

"Huh?"

"Breann ... you can get changed now."

I shook my head as the fog inside my head cleared. "Oh ... oh okay."

His nimble fingers made quick work of the laces and once free, I tottered back into the bathroom and slumped down to sit on the toilet seat. What had come over me? My whole body was trembling.

"Oh god... oh god," I breathed deeply as I struggled to focus. "Get a grip girl," I murmured to myself, "what IS the matter with you!"

I had no thoughts in my head as I reached for some more clothes. From the bag I pulled out a new white thong and white, thigh high stockings and slipped them on. Ignoring the matching bra, I grabbed hold of a loose fitting gypsy top and pulled it over my head. I slipped on a pair of 4" heel slingback shoes and walked back into the bedroom. In my mind I had just selected my next outfit to be photographed in. It hadn't even dawned on me that I wasn't wearing a skirt.

"In here Breann," Scott shouted, "lunch has arrived."

I walked into the main room of the suite, expecting to see a couple of plates with a bit of salad on them. But no, this was unbelievable. I had never seen a salad like it. Every imaginable salad fruit or vegetable was displayed on a number of large silver platters.

"Wow." I was amazed. I'd not paid any attention to what Scott had ordered so didn't know what to expect. The door to the suite opened again as the waiter returned with an ice bucket containing a bottle of white wine.

>

>

>

SCOTT'S STORY

I couldn't believe how quickly the time had gone. Apart from the fact that I had an ulterior motive for getting Breann here, she was proving to be a natural in front of the camera. With her inhibitions easing by the minute she just seemed to be getting better and better. I was beginning to think that maybe I could sell the photos of her and that she possibly could have a modelling career if she wanted it. But I was getting off track with these thoughts. It was time to get on with the primary reason for being here.

"Here you go," I said offering a glass of wine to Breann. "You deserve this. You've worked really hard this morning."

"I had no idea it was so tiring," she replied, as she took the glass and sat down beside me on the sofa, "but tiring in a good way."

"So you're enjoying the experience then?"

She turned to look at me. "Oh god yes ... more than you could possibly know," she replied.

'Oh I think I do', I thought, smiling as I gazed into her fabulous brown eyes.

I gazed down at her legs, sheathed in the sheer, virgin white stockings. My cock pulsed as I imagined those long, slender legs wrapped around my neck, her fantastically toned and curvy thighs squeezing me tight.

She took a deep drink from her glass of wine. I sensed I was making her nervous, so tried to avert my eyes away from her stunning body. It was becoming a near impossible task. I could see my cock was starting to raise itself, and it wouldn't be long before she saw it.

Suddenly her phone rang, making us both jump.

"Hello. Oh it's you Pete." She looked very guilty when she answered. I hoped that it wouldn't break the moment.

"Where am I? Oh I'm at the gym," she stated, flashing me a guilty look. I was delighted. She'd just lied to her husband. "No, I know it's not my usual day, but the kids are with my parents, and you're away so I thought I'd just come down and enjoy the jacuzzi and steam room for a change, while it's quieter."

She stopped talking and I could hear her husband moaning about something. She looked totally indifferent to what he was saying, just adding the occasional yes or no answer when the need arose.

For me, all I wanted to do was touch her legs in the most desperate of ways. I needed to feel the silky smoothness of her sheer stockings beneath my fingertips, and I couldn't wait any longer.

With my heart thudding inside my chest, I reached out and placed my hand on her knee. With no reaction, I softly traced a fingertip up her thigh. That made her flinch, but she made no attempt to remove it.

She began to talk again to her husband, but without apparent interest in the conversation. She was looking me straight in the eyes, but with a curious questioning look on her face. But she wasn't knocking my hand away. She seemed mesmerized by my fingers that were inching their way up her thigh towards her exposed thong. She flinched, as if a small shiver had run up through her body.

Emboldened by her apparent acceptance of my initial foray, I placed my full hand on her thigh, running it from her knee to the top of her leg and back again. I stared into her eyes. She stared back, but hers held a slightly glazed expression. I watched as in slow motion her tongue crept out and she sensually licked her lips before she swallowed hard. I was getting to her.

I held her gaze, as I raised my other hand and reached out to touch the prominent lumps that jutted out through her flimsy top.

As I made contact she flinched, bringing her arms tighter into her chest which dramatically enhanced her cleavage. I pushed my fingers into her firm flesh and began probing and pushing. Fuck but her tits felt good.

"What's that dear?" Breann said, answering her husband's questions in a monotone voice. I realized that her breathing was becoming shallow and irregular.

"Ohh!" she exclaimed as I pulled down her top and exposed her large meaty breasts in all their glory. Her nipples were already hard and erect.

"No, nothing ... it's nothing at all ... it's ... erm ... just something that happened here ... ummmm..." Stifling her soft moan, Breann continued to talk to her husband.

I began to fondle her breasts, revelling in their size and shape, marvelling at the fact that despite Breann having two children, they showed no sign of sag. They were truly magnificent.

Breann's breathing was becoming laboured, her hips moving as she wiggled about on her sofa cushion.

"You sound a bit breathless, are you okay?" I could clearly hear her husband's voice now.

"No, no I'm fine ... it's ... it's just a touch of cramp ..." she gasped in reply, as I continued my assault on her tits, groping them with a bit more intent.

"Aaahhh ... I'm going to ... aaahhh ... it's really too much ... I erm ... I'll have to ... go ... now..." Breann gasped, as I leaned in to suck on her swelling nipples, "I ... aaahhh!"

She hung up just in time as I closed my lips around her erect nub and pulled hard.

"Aaahhh ... ooohhh," she yelled, throwing her head back.

I took her in my arms and laid her back down on the sofa, my left hand fondling her right breast as I leaned in and kissed her. It was a soft meaningful kiss. I was always gentle to start with.

She broke the kiss, twisting her mouth away from mine, gasping ... almost desperate ... "No ... please ... Scott ... we can't ... we ..."

My lips found hers again, stopping her from talking. She began to respond before she twisted away once more.

"No ... no ... please ... I can't ... I'm married ..."

I kissed her again, but with much more passion. This time Breann didn't resist. She kissed me back, deeply, giving herself to me, her lips parting to allow my tongue to entwine with hers. The kissing intensified as our collective passion grew.

With my left hand still fully engaged with her breast, my right hand moved down onto her leg. From her knee I travelled up along the silky smoothness of her stockings before sliding down onto her inner thigh towards her mound.

I stopped short of her thong, instead concentrating on stroking the exposed flesh above her stocking top, caressing it lightly with my finger tips, driving her insane with desire. She seemed to like this as she moaned into my mouth.

She writhed next to me as she sought relief from my tormenting fingers, her hips moving to and fro as she attempted to push her pussy towards them.

With another deep kiss I finally released her from her torment as I briefly touched her pussy through her wet thong.

"Ooooohhhh fuuuuucckk," the words exploded from her mouth, as she pushed down more. She kissed me harder.

"Uuunngghhh," she grunted loudly as she thrust forward with her hips.

As I rubbed the thong into her pussy, Breann tightened her grip around my neck and squeezed me for dear life. I was confident that I was a whole lot more experienced than she was, so I was pretty sure that she'd never, ever had feelings like this. By her reaction it was obvious I was driving her wild. And thanks to reading her diary, every fantasy she had ever dreamed of was going to come to realisation, some of them right here, right now.

Eager to fulfil another one of her fantasies, I positioned myself between her legs. Spreading them wide I bent down and parted her thighs, running my hands up and down her stocking clad legs.

Her aroma was overwhelming and intoxicating, her pussy was hot and throbbing, her pussy lips slick with her free flowing juices. I peeled the sopping wet thong away with difficulty before I leaned in and gave her a long slow lick.

"Oh my goooodddd..." she cried out, her hips bucking wildly as I continued my administrations with my tongue. I lapped up her juices, parting her lips with my fingers before sliding my tongue deep inside her pink love hole.

My cock was straining inside my pants, desperate for relief. Taking hold of Breann's left hand, I guided it to the prominent bulge and encouraged her to touch it. I loved this part. It was always the left hand, the hand with their wedding band on. It was almost compulsory for the seducer of married women to have them use their left hand.

The way Breann gasped when she touched me it was clear that I had something much bigger inside my pants than her husband Pete.

As she rubbed my erection I slid a finger inside her pussy. She groaned as it moved in deep, the knuckle on my other finger hammering against her clit.

"Ohhhh ... uunnggghh," she moaned, as her clit responded to my ministrations.

I inserted a second finger inside her slick gash, making her gasp.

"Oh my ... oh my..." she groaned loudly, as my thrusting fingers caused her to spasm uncontrollably.

I raised myself to undress, pulling off both my pants and boxers in one smooth movement.

"OH MY GOD!" Breann exclaimed in shock, as my thick, lengthy cock was set free.

She looked from my cock to my face and back again. She was biting on her lower lip, shaking her head and muttering something. I imagine she couldn't believe that anyone could have a penis that big.

I stroked myself a few times and offered it to her.